It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot's corpse is going on tour.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
DNA or it didn't happen... (Move to hoax soon).

lol.. come on.. look at the 'hair'... lame.
edit on 1/8/2014 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

This is the very point I'm trying to make, this guy claims to have a body, and DNA evidence that is tested by more than one doctor, the only thing we can do is WAIT until this evidence is exposed as being genuine or a fraud. However as others have posted already that this guy had been caught hoaxing before supposedly. I don't know I haven't seen it. But the only thing we can do, as I've said is WAIT until he is proved genuine or fraud.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Here's a picture with the rest of the body for those interested.

(Might need to right click - view as to see the entire picture.)

I believe it's 100% fake. Which is sad because as stupid as it may sound, I believe they exist. Which leads me to another interesting find on Youtube regarding bigfoot vocalizations.

From the video description:

The third consecutive visit of direct vocal interaction with Nephatia. It's been 15 months of consistent interaction with a family of sasquatch, with a slow integration of a second young individual recently wanting in on the action. On 2 visits a single hand print was left with a hand and single foot print left on the second visit. The second visit had a marble placed on the hand print which showed us that the young individual is likely involved in many incidents of giving marble gifts/sign.

At first I thought it was someone off to the side making the noises. But the more I listened, the more I realized that a lot of the noises "it" makes are quite guttural leading me to believe whatever is making the noise is bigger than that of a man. I could be wrong of course and this is just another hoax. But I'm trying to keep an open mind despite being swayed in favor of it being real.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This guy is a hoaxer trained by hoaxers. This is the same guy who had a bigfoot costume with raccoon guts thrown in for affect and tried to pass it off as real. He seems to have an inferiority complex and makes up for it by trying to look important for the three minutes before everyone figures out they have been had yet again.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

WeRpeons
It will probably turn out to be like the same hoax they tried back in 2008.

Two Georgians Say They Have Bigfoot’s Body

Two Bigfoot hunters, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, say they have the carcass of the creature, left. From left, Mr. Whitton; Tom Biscardi, a Bigfoot booster; and Mr. Dyer.

HOAX

This.

I was going to find the thread that had this picture in it. This is the same guy who claimed this ape suit in a freezer was Bigfoot. Same name, same face, same guy.

Why would anyone even think for a second that this guy would be telling the truth now? He's just attention-whoring hoaxes for fame...foolishly believing that we don't remember him. And he should be jailed or fined for this BS!

I personally believe that there truly could be such a thing as Sasquatch/Bigfoot, but asshats like this just turn the whole thing into a Cirque de Douche.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reject
reply to post by gladtobehere

I thought Les Stroud, survivor man, was interested in tracking it down.

He said he has heard sounds in the deep forest that he thinks could only be bigfoot.

He and Bear Grylls should team up on such a project

Les Stroud - absolutely. That guy is awesome and real!

Bear Grylls...
. I've seen a few youtube videos that show he's faking a lot of his shows. While I'm sure Bear could do the survivalist thing, he doesn't actually do it on his show. It's all staged - unlike Les.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If this were true I would support this guy being slapped with a huge fine. You can't just go hunting and killing things like this. If Bigfoot exists it would be a protected creature. If he has found it why couldn't he use a few hairs on the ground, scat, and video footage - track it to see its habits (behave like a real scientists and be responsible). If this creature were validated I would be appalled to see it put on display like one would in a circus (although dead), for someone's ego and pocket book.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Pharyax
lol.. come on.. look at the 'hair'... lame.

True. It's like there are no individual strands coming from follicles the skin. More like the kind of cheap theatrical hair that you get and paste on to simulate hair. They couldn't even bother to take the time and effort -- like a good special effects technician -- and get a human hair wig and insert individual hairs into the fake skin.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Even if I didn't know he was a hoaxer this claimed body still looks sketchy. To compare it to the hoaxers last body, it does it similar as if made/constructed by the same people, figures, but I don't think he cares.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
That 'body' looks as good as the one André the Giant used!

Steve kicked his ass...

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Yup! Looks just like the hair on the Michael Myers mask I had...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

boymonkey74

Thats not Bigfoot they just killed Father Christmas
(Santa for you USAers)

We know who Father Christmas is. Quit trying to pretend you Brits are smarter then us.

Also,OP,that dude is a known hoaxster.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is a Hoax, he'd done multiple hoaxes in past

The smoking gun is Dean Cain is hosting this hunt for Bigfoot, he was on Opie & Anthony radio show and explained the $10 million dollar reward is insured by Lloyd's of London

To simply win the money requires photo or video and DNA sample. They got lots of blurry pics and DNA but all DNA were bear/coyote or k9 type

So they heard about this guys claims during shooting, they contacted him explained the $10 million prize for DNA from his taxidermied body. Dean said the man refused and got beligerant almost as if he were bipolar or delusional turning into a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory butter claiming they were shills and such.
He did allow Dean Cain to see the body but at first look Dean walked away laughing, since Dean is a movie buff and an actor, he recognized the head is exact replica of an old black and white movie he had saw as a kid, he named the movie, and said he either got it from a prop sale or its a replica. The body looked like a dupe of the harry and Henderson lifesize model used in LA theater fronts but with this 50s movie monster attached and entire thing artificially scuffed up and dirtied to hide what it is.

He said its not organic, its all fake, props from molds or purchased from prop houses and said the show wasn't interested once Dean and a show producer went over this guys history, the guy refused to try for the 10 million but Dean said if it really looked good they were going to offer a nice paycheck just to appear on show to get more filler but it was obvious the guy has a mental disorder and is hoaxing again to feed his narcissism and ego.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Darkness Radio had a pretty good discussion on this last night. You can listen here.

Anatomy of a Bigfoot Hoax

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I consider the area of sasquatch research to be my forte, as that is the only subject that I truly "research" in person, as well as online, and I also consider myself relatively well-versed on just about everything bigfoot-related. With that said, I am 100% confident that this is a HOAX. Rick Dyer is an EXPOSED hoaxer, having already claimed to have a body back around 2008 or so, which turned out to be nothing more than a costume, along with some animal parts. It was utterly ridiculous, and another well-known hoaxer was in on it as well.

I recently discovered that you will not find anything regarding this "story" on the most reputable bigfoot forums on the internet, because of Dyer's affiliations with previous hoaxes. The moderators will not even allow him the publicity of speaking of his hoaxes, and I think that is understandable and just. It is one thing for someone to be thought a hoaxer, and a completely different thing to have been outed as a hoaxer, with 100% certainty.

Having had the luck to once see a sasquatch in the flesh, I can say that the photos he provides are not consistent with what I saw. Granted, a few features were the same or similar, but overall I don't think this is legitimate. I have heard, although I don't know that this is true, that the main is being sued for fraud. By whom I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if that was true. That is how bad his reputation is in the bigfoot world, for those who do not know. In fact, out of all the known hoaxers, he is probably in the top 5 at least for "people to stay away from," and people whose claims one shouldn't take seriously.

But something important to remember is that even hoaxers will sometimes go out looking for bigfoot, and thus could have a legitimate sighting, but here is why I don't think this is what happened in this case: first of all, this shooting, where the body was acquired, supposedly happened a few years or so ago. And he is just NOW releasing the first "evidence," and I use that word tentatively. Someone who actually had a body would not be doing things the way he is doing them. The way he is doing this makes it look like he is out for one or two things; mainly notoriety/fame, and money. That is something he has in common with the majority of bigfoot hoaxers out there, and these people are just making things more difficult for those of us who are truly scientific in our approach, and who wish to see the topic taken seriously based on the mountains of evidence, of which most people are ignorant.

These hoaxes tend to muddy the waters to a great extent, and I have time and time again seen individuals who would have given some thought to some evidence be discouraged and change their minds because of all the drama and fakery that seems to draw people to this area of research. And people like him are a huge reason why the subject doesn't get the mainstream attention it deserves. The majority of attention that the subject gets is negative, tongue in cheek type stuff, and it really annoys me because I have seen one of these animals, with absolutely zero room for misidentification or a hoax. And what's more, there are literally thousands upon thousands of reports that have been submitted since the late 90's until now, the vast majority of which are likely to be authentic.

Despite popular belief it is not that easy to misidentify a bear or other known animal as a sasquatch. But even because there is the possibility, I tend to quasi-dismiss many of the reports where the sighting was obstructed to some degree by trees or brush or whatever. But one would be surprised just how many sightings have occurred where one of these animals has been caught out in the open. Sightings are usually bried, given the instinctive nature of the animals, but it does not take long to realize that what you are seeing is real. When there is something that is around 8 feet tall and covered in hair, with muscular definition and mass that literally ASTOUNDS you, one can be sure that they are NOT seeing a bear. And watching a sasquatch walk bipedally, which I did during my encounter, and then having someone tell you it was a bear or something, is ridiculous. If you would have been there, and seen how it walked, you would understand why it couldn't have been a bear or something, considering bears don't have long legs or a compliant gate, and the long arms of a sasquatch are quite difficult to confuse with the shorter arms, which are shaped differently, of a bear.

And a sasquatch has the exact same muscle groups as a human, at least in the arms, and this is quite apparent, or was during my sighting. About the only thing that a bear and a sasquatch have in common as far as an encounter goes is that they both are hair-covered. That's about it. The shapes of every part of the body are different on the two animals. I am focusing on bears because this is about the only thing that one could confuse for a sasquatch, IF it were through thick brush or something. Other animals don't look anything like a bear or sasquatch, so someone who states that these thousands of people, 4500 people to be exact, and that is just from the BFRO's database, are THAT impaired when it comes to using their eyes and interpreting what they're seeing, is utterly absurd.

And this is not to mention that if there are that many sightings that have been reported in just the last couple of decades, which is about when groups started accepting sighting reports, then there were probably tens of thousands since the colonization of North America until now. And logic dictates that the vast majority of sightings will not be reported, either because the witness doesn't know who to report it to, or they are fearing ridicule. And ridicule ALWAYS comes from ignorant people when it comes to sasquatch. They too are hurting the entire field, and are holding back identification of the species to an extent, or have done so I mean.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Probably already said here, but "there's a sucker born every minute."

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
That looks like bass player in our band. I wondered where he got to!
Just joking. Our bas player is taller.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The only way this clown could kill a squatch is if he saw one at the buffet line at golden corral. Anyone who buys into this deserves to loose their money. Turds like this and biscardi make this "field" a joke.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
I'm sure this story is complete bull# but if it wasn't the fact that he shot and killed it without reason is more of a testament to why they are so elusive. We are savages simply put. If true, which it's not, he could halve still provided proof without killing it.

Take the meat and analyze saliva, take photos, video and search the ground and the ribs for lose hairs. Nah, I'd rather shoot the #ing thing YEEE HAW!
Star for you. Iwas thinking the EXACT same thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Well you are in luck because Les Stroud is actually doing a Bigfoot Special for the Science Channel.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join