It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot's corpse is going on tour.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think that if someone were to shoot and kill an actual sasquatch (which I do not think is the case here), he/she would be given a pass the first time. By pass, I mean that the person would not be tried for murder etc. From that point on, it would be known that this is a real creature and would more than likely be put on the endangered/protected species list.

I'm not sure where I stand on this. On one side, it would be one of the greatest discoveries in modern times, changing the way we look at evolution, nature, even religion (for those that have a faith). The only thing bigger would be the confirmed discovery of an alien race. Surely one dead sasquatch would be worth all the knowledge that would be gained? On the other hand, if sasquatch does exist, it is obviously functioning with pretty high intelligence to stay this elusive for so long. As far as I know, these creatures have never bothered anyone and have obviously kept to themselves. What right do we have to just kill one for the sake of discovery?

Bottom line: If I was in a position to bring down a sasquatch, I'm not sure if I would pull the trigger or not. It would most likely be a winning lottery ticket for sure. Fame and fortune would follow as well as hate, death threats and possible prison sentence. That's a lot to think about in 2-3 seconds.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Is this a swedish Big foot as he is a blond?
Let me just say I live in the woods (no really I accutly live IN THE WOODS. tent tarp for the last 5 years.
Come into town library to check out teh latest mars rock rat.
anyway If I seen a MR foot I would not shot him nore come [posting it here .)
first rule mr foot has is No photos (they believe it captures there soul) second is NO BEEF JERKEY)
they really hate that.
People you =know up untill the late 1920s the mountion grilla was A MYTH . Sure hope we can protect the animal as the cival wars are killing them off fast

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Perrenial hoaxer and Bigfoot faker Rick Dyer is taking his latest attempt to prove the existence of ape costumes on the road, and giving you the reader a chance to get in on this ground floor investment opportunity.

source
BS

Huffington Post........nuff said.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
damn thing is FAKE, look at its eyes, theyre CARVED not just shut. Anyone can see that.
This guy is an idiot

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I can honestly say, with my hand on my heart, if this claim is true, that Rick Dyer is the lowest form of pond life that floats on the scum of humanity, and I have no doubts he will get his just reward.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

NellahB
reply to post by gladtobehere

I don't think I've read anything about 'Big Foot' ever hurting anyone. Why in the world would you want to kill one? If they are real, leave them alone! I wouldn't pay to see the corpse. Too morbid for me.

Because people just LOVE to kill:
(Warning: Animal abuse)

edit on 6-1-2014 by dainoyfb because: I fixed the YouTube link.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

jtrenthacker
I think that if someone were to shoot and kill an actual sasquatch (which I do not think is the case here), he/she would be given a pass the first time. By pass, I mean that the person would not be tried for murder etc. From that point on, it would be known that this is a real creature and would more than likely be put on the endangered/protected species list.

I'm not sure where I stand on this. On one side, it would be one of the greatest discoveries in modern times, changing the way we look at evolution, nature, even religion (for those that have a faith). The only thing bigger would be the confirmed discovery of an alien race. Surely one dead sasquatch would be worth all the knowledge that would be gained? On the other hand, if sasquatch does exist, it is obviously functioning with pretty high intelligence to stay this elusive for so long. As far as I know, these creatures have never bothered anyone and have obviously kept to themselves. What right do we have to just kill one for the sake of discovery?

Bottom line: If I was in a position to bring down a sasquatch, I'm not sure if I would pull the trigger or not. It would most likely be a winning lottery ticket for sure. Fame and fortune would follow as well as hate, death threats and possible prison sentence. That's a lot to think about in 2-3 seconds.

If you kill a Bigfoot in the state of Washington you can receive a fine up to $10,000. Punishment clearly doesn't fit the crime because his popularity would bring him untold millions.

It is also illegal in California:

"The lack of confirmation of this alleged animal’s existence brings into question whether or not it occurs naturally in California," according to the DFG. "If Bigfoot occurs naturally in the state, then it would be defined as a non-game mammal pursuant to California Fish and Game Code Section 415. In order to take a non-game mammal legally in California, it must be listed in the California Code of Regulations, which Bigfoot is not.

California

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

dainoyfb
I heard a few days ago (somewhere on ATS I think) that someone was putting up a 10 million dollar reward for undeniable evidence of big foot. So I imagine we're going to see a flood of hoaxes from now on. The timing, after a year of sitting on supposed evidence is a bit suspect, as if he finally had a motive to expedite completion of the counterfeit body.

Well...

If a fraud it will be found out as soon as a real biologist started cutting on it so they wouldn't get the Ten million. If real, they can milk this for as much as possible then collect their ten million.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That big foot is just too human to be shot like that.
I would think that pulling the trigger would be like murdering a person.
A fuzzy fuzzy person.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

spartacus699
it's fake

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey now,you can't just drop a vid like that without elaborating! Do we have a thread on this video? Has it been analyzed? First I'm seeing it.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

That video was posted in the link provided by the op. I just went to YouTube and got number and posted it here.

I figured I reply to the poster who added the least to the discussion

ETA: I had to just go star the poster too.

edit on 6-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by Rosinitiate

That video was posted in the link provided by the op. I just went to YouTube and got number and posted it here.

I figured I reply to the poster who added the least to the discussion

ETA: I had to just go star the poster too.

edit on 6-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

are you Slayer for Operation Dex and Slayer? yell Operation Dex and Slayer

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here's hoping he gets prosecuted for fraud.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
He says all kinds of tests have been done, so where are the results? If the DNA test shows the creature to be human, then it IS murder. Of course, it seems unlikely we will ever see a DNA test, or any other test, or have lab come forward, etc.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It will probably turn out to be like the same hoax they tried back in 2008.

Two Georgians Say They Have Bigfoot’s Body

Two Bigfoot hunters, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, say they have the carcass of the creature, left. From left, Mr. Whitton; Tom Biscardi, a Bigfoot booster; and Mr. Dyer.

HOAX

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Yeah...I hear its a new T.V. show.A reality type show with a few teams competing for 10 million bucks.Hope its more entertaining than the BFRO.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Gemwolf
As much as I hope it's true there has been so many hoaxes that we are negative from the get-go.

He may be taking something on tour - but my bet is that it'll be something out of the "bad taxidermy" books. Unless the body is examined by an independent medical doctor or veterinarian I'll remain skeptical.

My initial thoughts - based on the picture:
1. The image doesn't match the "Bigfoot" from the video.
2. It looks like it's made from clay or some other sculpting material.

Still not much to go on...

Also - the tour were supposed to start in October last year.

Poster here

At $99+ a pop, I'll kindly decline... All about the money? Forget it!

Also, based on THIS PICTURE (check out the right hand side of the image) it looks like Bigfoot will only be viewable through a very milky glass window of a freezer...
edit on 6-1-2014 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

Why would you hope that this guy shot Bigfoot dead?

I would hate to think that someone would come across it and shoot it dead, just to prove that it existed.

What a strange world we live in?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm thinking it's probably a hoax. I don't think the scientific community would've just sat on this information for a year. Someone would have leaked something. Also, if you're a professional Big foot hunter, why don't you have tranquilizers instead of live ammunition? The goal should be to capture one, not kill it.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

crazyeddie68
reply to post by dainoyfb

Yeah...I hear its a new T.V. show.A reality type show with a few teams competing for 10 million bucks.Hope its more entertaining than the BFRO.

I'm not falling for that crap again. These shows promise everything and deliver nothing. UFO hunters, Ghost hunters; it's all crap. I can tell you this series will end with them never finding the actual creature, just a bunch of hair and fecal matter. Lol.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join