It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot's corpse is going on tour.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Bigfoot Hunter Rick Dyer Claims He Killed The Hairy Beast And Will Take It On Tour.

Hunter Rick Dyer says he shot and killed a Bigfoot, and is now preparing to take its body on a tour of America.

"I nailed ... pork ribs from the WalMart down the street to the side of the tree, and low [sic] and behold, he came and started eating the pork ribs off the tree," Dyer said.

It was while the creature was allegedly feasting that Dyer supposedly grabbed his cell phone and videotaped him/her.

When the animal reportedly returned, Dyer claims he shot it.

Dyer now says that he had scientific tests performed on the hairy body, "from DNA tests to 3D optical scans to body scans. It is the real deal. It's Bigfoot and Bigfoot's here, and I shot it and now I'm proving it to the world."

Well, I for one, will go see the Bigfoot as long as the admission is not more than $5.50.

Apparently, Rick Dyer had made previous Bigfoot claims which have turned out to be false but I'm willing to give the guy a 2nd chance, why not!?

Especially since he claims to have its body which has been subjected to "scientific testing".

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

That's amazing, too much of a big claim for it to be false but I guess we shall see.

My theory on bigfoot? People who went and lived in the wilderness and adapted to have fur and big hardened feet, it can happen very quickly since humans are extremely adaptable.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

uh...watched the video...and it shows people coming to him but it doesn't show the body. The still pics are extremely poor...just some jumbled mass of hair.

I'm highly suspicious.

Why only a still of the head ? Why not the entire body...and such poor quality with todays tech ?

I hope it's something...but I doubt it. Guy seems full of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
As much as I hope it's true there has been so many hoaxes that we are negative from the get-go.

He may be taking something on tour - but my bet is that it'll be something out of the "bad taxidermy" books. Unless the body is examined by an independent medical doctor or veterinarian I'll remain skeptical.

My initial thoughts - based on the picture:
1. The image doesn't match the "Bigfoot" from the video.
2. It looks like it's made from clay or some other sculpting material.

Still not much to go on...

Also - the tour were supposed to start in October last year.

Poster here

At $99+ a pop, I'll kindly decline... All about the money? Forget it!

Also, based on THIS PICTURE (check out the right hand side of the image) it looks like Bigfoot will only be viewable through a very milky glass window of a freezer...
edit on 6-1-2014 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I heard a few days ago (somewhere on ATS I think) that someone was putting up a 10 million dollar reward for undeniable evidence of big foot. So I imagine we're going to see a flood of hoaxes from now on. The timing, after a year of sitting on supposed evidence is a bit suspect, as if he finally had a motive to expedite completion of the counterfeit body.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
That's just Rick Dyer's old uncle Hank.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Thats not Bigfoot they just killed Father Christmas
(Santa for you USAers)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'm sure this story is complete bull# but if it wasn't the fact that he shot and killed it without reason is more of a testament to why they are so elusive. We are savages simply put. If true, which it's not, he could halve still provided proof without killing it.

Take the meat and analyze saliva, take photos, video and search the ground and the ribs for lose hairs. Nah, I'd rather shoot the #ing thing YEEE HAW!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Damn, looks like he got shot by an ugly stick.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I'm sure this story is complete bull# but if it wasn't the fact that he shot and killed it without reason is more of a testament to why they are so elusive.

I agree, and assuming Big Foot is real, the fact they have managed to stay under the radar so long is a testament to how intelligent they are. They cannot be so elusive without having a mental capacity which rivals our own. So if he did kill this thing, he has basically shot a really hairy man imo.
edit on 6/1/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
I'm sure this story is complete bull# but if it wasn't the fact that he shot and killed it without reason is more of a testament to why they are so elusive. We are savages simply put. If true, which it's not, he could halve still provided proof without killing it.

Take the meat and analyze saliva, take photos, video and search the ground and the ribs for lose hairs. Nah, I'd rather shoot the #ing thing YEEE HAW!

Well said, i agree.

While he was nailing the pork ribs to the tree, he could have just as easily have made a cargo net trap to haul it aloft, capturing it alive...the story is crap IMO.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
he's going to prison for killing a humanoid...

it's illegal to kill a Bigfoot....

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I don't think I've read anything about 'Big Foot' ever hurting anyone. Why in the world would you want to kill one? If they are real, leave them alone! I wouldn't pay to see the corpse. Too morbid for me.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
it's fake

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Dyer is a scam artist at best. He is basically certifiable crazy. Some of his old YouTube videos are disturbing to say the least. He has scammed the Bigfoot community before a few times.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yeah this a hoax. I really hope if the Bigfoot is really out there somewhere, whoever discovers it takes the time to attempt to capture it alive instead of treating it as a trophy corpse. I wonder what laws if any apply to Bigfoot anyway? It is said to be humanoid-like..

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Poor thing, if its real then thats just cruel. Poor thing was just hungry and he shot it. Id get my video and maybe try to wing it so i could collect a blood sample but thats it. Killing a real bigfoot is not cool. How do they expect to ever make peaceful contact with one if all they hear is gunshots.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
As was said earlier in a post....the image does not match the same one in the video so if he shot it, that isn't it. The video image looks nothing like the still image even though the video is grainy you can see pretty clearly that there is no hair on the forehead directly above the eyes as there is on the still.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Just for a moment .. let's pretend this is real ...

He SHOT AND KILLED bigfoot. Bigfoot ... is that an extra human looking ape or is it a human that has some ape like features? Would he be guilty of murder? Do Bigfeet (or whatever you call multiple bigfoot critters) have protection under the law as a human??

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

IF it is real he is going to be crucified by animal right activists. I don't have a doubt they will be screaming murderer. I hope it's real. If it is I hate that it's dead and the coming frenzy to track them and capture them will be insane.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join