It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot's corpse is going on tour.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978
Why would you hope that this guy shot Bigfoot dead? I would hate to think that someone would come across it and shoot it dead, just to prove that it existed.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I've been following this story for over a year, since the first rumbles began shortly after he claimed he shot the creature. The last week has been the most exciting and it looks like we will finally have some closure soon. There is a press conference scheduled for Feb 9th. Here is the most recent picture I can aquire.

robertlindsay.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If someone can repost that pic I'd appreciate it, I only have internet through my phone, thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I hope it's fake and he still goes to prison. One hoax is enough for me.
Guys a piece of crap.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I hope this is a hoax . As much as I would like to see proof of bigfoot I don't want it this way him being shot to death for no reason except for human greed .I think a question most people are asking is would this be considered murder if the dna tests come back as bigfoot being some offshoot ancestor of ours? Couldn't he of just used a tranq gun on him and knock him out.I mean why is it that we have to kill bigfoot they probably just want to be left alone and in piece.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

othello
I hope this is a hoax . As much as I would like to see proof of bigfoot I don't want it this way him being shot to death for no reason except for human greed .I think a question most people are asking is would this be considered murder if the dna tests come back as bigfoot being some offshoot ancestor of ours? Couldn't he of just used a tranq gun on him and knock him out.I mean why is it that we have to kill bigfoot they probably just want to be left alone and in piece.

It is a Hoax. Dyer is a scam artist. He removed his offensive Youtube videos after I called him out on a Bigfoot facebook page. This is total scam. He shot it in 2012? It is 2014? Does that make any sense to anyone? If you had been so offensive to kill Bigfoot 2 years ago why wait? That makes no sense. He did not let anyone see it till late last year. Even after that only a very few have supposedly seen it.
edit on 6-1-2014 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

MysterX

Rosinitiate
I'm sure this story is complete bull# but if it wasn't the fact that he shot and killed it without reason is more of a testament to why they are so elusive. We are savages simply put. If true, which it's not, he could halve still provided proof without killing it.

Take the meat and analyze saliva, take photos, video and search the ground and the ribs for lose hairs. Nah, I'd rather shoot the #ing thing YEEE HAW!

Well said, i agree.

While he was nailing the pork ribs to the tree, he could have just as easily have made a cargo net trap to haul it aloft, capturing it alive...the story is crap IMO.

This.

He could have set up ample trap cams for visual evidence. If the BF was chowing down on the ribs there should be ample DNA evidence left behind. The fact this guy claims to have set this all this up, then have nothing but a crappy cellphone (or whatever he used) handy to record this reeks of more hoaxing to me. I call bollocks on this one.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I mean... obviously its a hoax, but what does it say about a guy who could kill it if it looked like that? Im a hunter and if I saw that face in my scope... I COULD NOT shoot it.
People are so ghoulish...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Knowing it may sound like I am honking my own horn, I personally blew up this guy's scam last year. When the tent video came out, I started lurking on Facebook Find Bigfoot to discuss and so forth. Well eventually another guy calling himself "Musky Allen" showed up on the page and started agreeing m=with me and all my skeptical remarks. At a given point, I became suspicious and sent a private message to the site mods, explaining to them that I believed that "Musky" was being set up by Rick Dyer to be "the straight man" and that he would at some point change his tune and become a believer, hopefully serving as a legitimate sponsor for Risk'd supposed BF and his forthcoming film "Shooting Bigfoot" which had yet to be released. The mods ignored me and after repeated attempts to reach them, they finally responded by simply stating that they didn't think I was right. Well lo and behold, "Musky" was invited by Rick Dyer to come to Vegas and view the body. And he did go to Vegas, as was proven via photographs. He then of course miraculously changed his tune and told everyone it was the real deal. At this point I posted the private messages I had sent to FBFB and told them and everyone else that the mods of FBFB were either in on it or were so mentally deficient that they had to wear adult diapers, since there was no way someone could be that stupid without soiling their own pants at least once a day. As you can imagine, that got me banned from FBFB. Well, they went and watched "Shooting Bigfoot" anyway, which was supposed to show the kill, and came away HORRIBLY disappointed, lol. They eventually shut down the FBFB site and it remains closed to this day I believe. Prior to the movie coming out, Rick had said that he shot the thing through the back of the head and that the bullet came out the mouth. Clearly that damage is not apparent in this photograph. Because this whole thing is and has been a hoax from day one. RD stated plainly two years ago, after he was in on the "possum guts in a rubber suit stuffed in a freezer" hoax, that he "had something big in the works" and that he was going to hoax the entire BF world. Well here you have it, lol. H-O-A-X.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Garbage, garbage, garbage...pathetic garbage news.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

jaffo

Knowing it may sound like I am honking my own horn, I personally blew up this guy's scam last year. When the tent video came out, I started lurking on Facebook Find Bigfoot to discuss and so forth. Well eventually another guy calling himself "Musky Allen" showed up on the page and started agreeing m=with me and all my skeptical remarks. At a given point, I became suspicious and sent a private message to the site mods, explaining to them that I believed that "Musky" was being set up by Rick Dyer to be "the straight man" and that he would at some point change his tune and become a believer, hopefully serving as a legitimate sponsor for Risk'd supposed BF and his forthcoming film "Shooting Bigfoot" which had yet to be released. The mods ignored me and after repeated attempts to reach them, they finally responded by simply stating that they didn't think I was right. Well lo and behold, "Musky" was invited by Rick Dyer to come to Vegas and view the body. And he did go to Vegas, as was proven via photographs. He then of course miraculously changed his tune and told everyone it was the real deal. At this point I posted the private messages I had sent to FBFB and told them and everyone else that the mods of FBFB were either in on it or were so mentally deficient that they had to wear adult diapers, since there was no way someone could be that stupid without soiling their own pants at least once a day. As you can imagine, that got me banned from FBFB. Well, they went and watched "Shooting Bigfoot" anyway, which was supposed to show the kill, and came away HORRIBLY disappointed, lol. They eventually shut down the FBFB site and it remains closed to this day I believe. Prior to the movie coming out, Rick had said that he shot the thing through the back of the head and that the bullet came out the mouth. Clearly that damage is not apparent in this photograph. Because this whole thing is and has been a hoax from day one. RD stated plainly two years ago, after he was in on the "possum guts in a rubber suit stuffed in a freezer" hoax, that he "had something big in the works" and that he was going to hoax the entire BF world. Well here you have it, lol. H-O-A-X.

You know me then I called him out there as well. Dyer is pure BS. He is a fraud and mentally challenged

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I don't know if it is real or not, I guess time and evidence will tell, but I sure do want it to be real! I don't want to be let down, yet again, by a hoaxer.

For those who are appalled that he shot a Bigfoot (if he did), the only way to prove that these creatures are real is to bring in a body. Pictures and eyewitness accounts can be readily disproven by scientists, but a body can't. One death can lead to the protection of a species and protection of forested areas.

Now, that said, if proven real (did is say I really, really want this to be real?) this could mean more Amateur Bobos in the woods howling and knocking on trees.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

He should get life in prison for murder

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Like you said, the guy has made the same claim before.

This might just be a publicity stunt for some network.

Anyway, I'd like to see or hear from actual doctors to confirm that it is/was a bigfoot.

Then, maybe, conservation efforts can start.

I thought Les Stroud, survivor man, was interested in tracking it down.

He said he has heard sounds in the deep forest that he thinks could only be bigfoot.

He and Bear Grylls should team up on such a project

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So far I've only seen one person say it, but the only way to prove Bigfoot exists is to bring in a body. Everytime someone shows up with fur , footprints, or some type of DNA material to be tested, number one we never even hear about the results of any DNA testing on fur or "saliva" and everyone around here talks smack about the evidence and OP, saying without a body nobody is ever going to believe you, what's more people say things like DNA evidence will just disappear mysteriously , which could potentially explain why he waited a year to reveal all of this. Think about that for a second, if you shoot a Bigfoot, and you immediately know people are going to claim hoax or the government is going to show up and take the body, what do you do, do you immediately tell everyone, or do you make multiple video tape and make multiple DNA packages to stash away in multiple places so that when government agents show up and threaten you and try to confiscate the body, you have the ability to tell them go screw yourselves, because you have already placed multiple packages in various different places which can prove your claims whether the government trys to take the body, or not. Leaving the government in a position of creating another Roswell type cover up, creating more mistrust of the government, for snatching the body, and not allowing him to prove it, or does the government, say, screw it let him reveal Bigfoot in his way or one of those multiple video tape and DNA packages make us look like a mistrustful government creating cover ups. There have been so many threads here on ATS saying without a body, there is no proof, so it's all in your imagination. Now we have a thread where a guy is saying that he has the proof that all of you were complaining that you wanted, and now everyone here is complaining that he shot the Bigfoot to provide you with the proof that you were complaining that you wanted. First we need to allow this guy to provide this evidence he claims to have, to prove himself genuine or a hoaxer. When he does provide this evidence he claims to have everyone will have the opportunity to make up their own mind. Also think about this, if we finally have evidence of Bigfoot, then that opens the door to many other conspiracy theories possibly being true to the point where the government, might have to come clean and admit other stuff as well, this could turn out to be a whole lot more important than just the discovery of Bigfoot.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Bigfoot is one my favorite in the study of Crytozoology. I believe in and respect this creature immensely. Also and after seeing the video -see here- he claims to be of the one that he murdered, I really hope this is a hoax like the one he pulled in 2008, otherwise he is scum and needs to be charged for it. So far this all just sounds like a hoax that he's going to parade for viewing money anyway. Why not present the evidence to the scientific community that studies Bigfoot

Heh, Snopes-who I'm not a big fan of anyway-is claiming this as a hoax already. See here- Snopes = Bigfoot Killed in San Antonio?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would like to volunteer to rearrange this man's facial features for him.
He needs a good ass whoopin'.

Of course this is fraud. I can't believe people are even questioning that. He has been caught in it before.

What's he gonna tell people, "guys, guys, hear me out! I know that last time I claimed to have killed a Bigfoot and I was lying. But seriously, I shot this here sumbitch dead and its the real deal. 100 dollars please and I'll let you see"???

What a load of ish.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

DonVoigt
So far I've only seen one person say it, but the only way to prove Bigfoot exists is to bring in a body. Everytime someone shows up with fur , footprints, or some type of DNA material to be tested, number one we never even hear about the results of any DNA testing on fur or "saliva" and everyone around here talks smack about the evidence and OP, saying without a body nobody is ever going to believe you, what's more people say things like DNA evidence will just disappear mysteriously , which could potentially explain why he waited a year to reveal all of this. Think about that for a second, if you shoot a Bigfoot, and you immediately know people are going to claim hoax or the government is going to show up and take the body, what do you do, do you immediately tell everyone, or do you make multiple video tape and make multiple DNA packages to stash away in multiple places so that when government agents show up and threaten you and try to confiscate the body, you have the ability to tell them go screw yourselves, because you have already placed multiple packages in various different places which can prove your claims whether the government trys to take the body, or not. Leaving the government in a position of creating another Roswell type cover up, creating more mistrust of the government, for snatching the body, and not allowing him to prove it, or does the government, say, screw it let him reveal Bigfoot in his way or one of those multiple video tape and DNA packages make us look like a mistrustful government creating cover ups. There have been so many threads here on ATS saying without a body, there is no proof, so it's all in your imagination. Now we have a thread where a guy is saying that he has the proof that all of you were complaining that you wanted, and now everyone here is complaining that he shot the Bigfoot to provide you with the proof that you were complaining that you wanted. First we need to allow this guy to provide this evidence he claims to have, to prove himself genuine or a hoaxer. When he does provide this evidence he claims to have everyone will have the opportunity to make up their own mind. Also think about this, if we finally have evidence of Bigfoot, then that opens the door to many other conspiracy theories possibly being true to the point where the government, might have to come clean and admit other stuff as well, this could turn out to be a whole lot more important than just the discovery of Bigfoot.

Why on Earth would the government come and take your BF body? I'm not buying that the government cares at all about BF. In fact, I would say that allowing the public to be distracted by the announcement that BF is real would be far more suitable to their "nefarious purposes" if it came to that...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

Well clearly the government does take Bigfoot into consideration, the last bigfoot thread that I seen here on ATS, was a couple of months ago, and the point of the thread was to show a U.S. army manual , explaining what a soldier is to do in the event they encounter a Bigfoot, I'll try to find the thread and copy the link for you here

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

US Army WTF Moments-Sasquatch, this is the thread I was referring to. I don't know why, but for some reason I can't copy a link for you to click on to get to that thread.
edit on 8-1-2014 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join