It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Barbie Wants To Be Your Spiritual Guru

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

hey save some of that for next time DAMN!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Heya, wind....
I saw this thread yesterday, S/Fed it, and watched the entire thing. There is something seriously "off" with this woman; vanity that is truly surreal.

The thread had begun to derail by the end of page 1; and I don't know if it's gotten back on track or not - but I wanted to comment, after having digested the video and this woman's obsession....

The thing that sticks most in my head is how freakish she looks when she's Amatue; what the hell is with that beard?? And the python? Attention whoring at its most profound; Amatue looks SCARY to me.

Also - apparently there are more of these "living Barbies" than just the one that emerged last year - is it some kind of cult? Or just vanity gone berserk?
LOL!! What a trip!! And how upset she gets when she watches the clips of herself, demanding to "reshoot it!" and freezing up when "some people are over there!" So petulant. Gha.

I wonder if her mother is still alive. And when she tells her sister "you smile too much; your double chin shows when you smile" - which, I guess, explains why she herself never smiles - just looks "plastic".

Weirdness.
edit on 1/6/14 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Hi Wild,

Thanks for the reply!

I wonder if her mother is still alive. And when she tells her sister "you smile too much; your double chin shows when you smile" - which, I guess, explains why she herself never smiles - just looks "plastic".

I wonder about their mother too. Her comment to her sister about not smiling, because of her "double chin"?? was cringe worthy indeed. In fact, TheAbsoluteTruth had mentioned, in an earlier post, that Botox injections used to stop facial muscles from frowning, has been shown to be positively therapeutic. At the same time, forcing a smile has been shown to elevate mood levels and releases serotonin and dopamine.

That just goes to show what an ignorant guru this young woman really is. More like she's a self absorbed, egotistical control freak that couldn't make it in the mail order bride business. I really doubt that she has a much a following, really, outside of men and women that are into something freaky anyway.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join