It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Barbie Wants To Be Your Spiritual Guru

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Valeria Lukyanova is really very entertaining, but not because she's a model resembling a Barbie Doll. She's really a spiritual guru from worlds beyond our earthly realm, using her perfect physical form to enlighten us!

"I use my appearance to promote my spiritual ideas. It works perfectly well. That's why I will always use this tool," she said, adding that it's "wonderful to look like a doll," though she never planned for it to turn out that way.

"Even though people call me Barbie, I never tried to look like a doll. I just like everything beautiful, feminine and refined. It just so happens that dolls are based on the image of refined girls," she said.

Sing along with me! Barbie, Beautiful Barbie, I'll make believe I am you!

"The aim of my life is to come to this planet to help people to realize that it is necessary to move from the role of the 'human consumer' to the role of 'human demigod,'"

We don't call her Valerie, though. She introduces herself as Amatue, her spiritual name, among others......

Greetings people from planet Earth
I am Amatue
Topiltzin
Pacal Votan
Wirachocha
Tara
Navija

SOURCE

Warning: Tin Foil Hat Advisory

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
All the hunger and surgery she must endure to attain her figure must be messing her head

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Not mention the bleach vapors!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Couldn't watch the vid...her vanity is disgusting...she does look like a doll..dead eyes.
I pity the poor millionaire fool she will trry and end up with.
Anyhow coming from the UK Sindy was a much better role model doll for girls.

Pretty but kooky
(My Action Man fell for a Sindy doll but hated the Barbies).

PS my Action man was an action figure not a doll....honest lol.

Mine was the one with a beard

edit on 4-1-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Couldn't watch the vid...her vanity is disgusting...she does look like a doll..dead eyes.

I hear ya! Everything you need to know is in the first minute and a half. The rest is trash! Well, it's all trash, but at least the first 1 1/5 minutes is entertaining, in my opinion.

PS my Action man was an action figure not a doll....honest lol.

I believe you........

The beard guy is real doll! LOL

edit on 4-1-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'm at work and I can't watch the video, is she actually got anything of substance? Or is she just so sickeningly vain that she thinks she is like some spiritual god reincarnate?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

those permanents on the "action figures" sooo 70s

dont bash this poor woman she may be a good person, maybe she have a mental illness and its not her fault she wanted to look like a barbie, at least she want to be a harmless doll and not the devil like this guy

edit on 4-1-2014 by Indigent because: found better picture

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

I'm at work and I can't watch the video, is she actually got anything of substance? Or is she just so sickeningly vain that she thinks she is like some spiritual god reincarnate?

No, nothing of substance, in my opinion. She does, however take herself very seriously, and she's thinks of herself as a spiritual guru, for sure. But her vanity is as obvious as her see through spirituality.

She claims to be a reincarnated king. Duh! Aren't we all?!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That is one scary looking b****

Wanna watch it but its dark and Im alone

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Okay, as long as I know.

I'm completely ashamed of this since vanity is EXTREMELY unappealing to me, but I definitely would

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
People wanting to look like literally like dolls is a bit odd, those fake eyes are creepy. There is some documentary advertised here in the UK about men literally wearing doll faces this Monday 6th an odd phenomena but perhaps due to society and media.

Perhaps they are suffering some sort of mental health issues.

edit on 4-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
People wanting to look like literally like dolls is a bit odd, those fake eyes are creepy. There is some documentary advertised here in the UK about men literally wearing doll faces this Monday 6th an odd phenomena but perhaps due to society and media.

Perhaps they are suffering some sort of mental health issues.

Wow I can't believe that this mass hysterical obsession with "perfection" has got to this...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I have had relationships with a few men in their 20's at the time that had nose surgery, their noses weren't that huge or crooked or odd, they just wanted an average guy nose, I think their original noses had more character.

A lot of people think it's just women but obviously it's affecting guys as well.

Personally I like a guy to be a guy, albeit one that takes care of his appearance but not over groomed, and certainly not looking feminine or like a doll.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

i was going to say that i prefer the barbie doll to the demon guy but after seeing that I'm not sure

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I wondered if I was having some deja vu when I read your avatar, this had just appeared on my facebook news feed, life is weird sometimes!

Perhaps this is the very thing the masked and doll imitating people are doing! Albeit a rather extreme form of escapism and rebellion, if it is that.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

OMG. That is really weird, I don't think I have ever been drunk enough to fall for that and I have been wasted many times.
I gotta watch that now.
I may have nightmares.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

God.. I would never get surgery, I mean, I guess I've never had to worry about looks, but I'm no Brad Pitt! I know guys who are not all that pleasing to the eye who can make a girl laugh her head of to the point of going home with him! If that's all people want to use looks for then I say you have no character underneath.

Ha, and yes that was the original saying! I can't remember where I got it from, but I thought it was an awesome statement! I literally just sent a gif of the slug from 'creature comforts' munching to a friend at work, next persons comment I read, had that as an avatar

edit on 4-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Weird thing is these guys were naturally funny, life and soul of the party, full of confidence and good looking anyway. They got blander and over confident when they got their new noses.

Character of a face matters, it gives individuality and personality matters so much. A boring hot guy is still a boring guy.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I blame Gillete ads with Beckham etc blokes never used moisturiser before he started doing them and ladies started wanting their BF's to look like beckham, then the make up companies cottoned on and thought we can make a new market here and started pushing all that rubbish.
Soap and water is fine for me plus I don't trust the crap they put in it....Now with Amoeba 503 with vitamin Q (so that must make us younger eh?).
Men and women alike should be who they are and understand beauty is only skin deep.
God I hate advertisers I would punch one in the face when they told me they did it for a living.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

Weird thing is these guys were naturally funny, life and soul of the party, full of confidence and good looking anyway. They got blander and over confident when they got their new noses.

Character of a face matters, it gives individuality and personality matters so much. A boring hot guy is still a boring guy.

Ha well said! Reason girls like above should not exist in real life is because they turn out to be terrible people, I would find it impossible to trust her since girls like that need constant validification of their looks through affection and adornment. Same goes for guys that vain and obsessive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join