It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success for the Chemtrail program?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Whoever said chemtrails are causing the earth to warm up? I think you are on the wrong thread........

Is that not the premise of this thread, as you talk about this being the warmest year in history and your thread title says Success for the Chemtrail program?

So what is this thread about?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by smurfy

Before you start, there is a need to determine what is in, and what happens in a jet exhaust. Nobody on either side of this kind of debate seems to want to really go into it. You will get stock answers, that does not mean they are accurate.

Really?

www.faa.gov...

So what type of answer are you looking for, because it is widely known what comes out of the exhaust of a jet engine.

Quite simply, no it is not. If you don't know all that goes in, you don't know all that comes out, plus any related unknown chemistry that may result.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

All im saying is its plausible

And you see nobody is saying it isn't plausible, but to say it has been happening for over a decade without a shred of evidence factual or scientific is where the problem arises.

And you think that is something out of the ordinary? How long was the SR-71 the A-12 or the U-2 being tested in top secret without a shred of evidence while people ran around thinking they were seeing UFO's.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

DJW001

So which is it? Are "chemtrails" supposed to be making things warmer or cooler?

It is suggested from research the contrails have a heat trapping effect on the ground. That does not, as yet mean that there is no agenda for geoengineering, reference the Kyoto conference for the latter, that includes techniques that might be used. This is how stupid it gets.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

From what I recall, just because our winter has been colder than usual and were having more accumulation of snow fall than usual, is due to the fact their is more moisture in the air due to the planet warming, which is causing the colder temperatures and excessive snow accumulations.

Lake effect is caused by the lakes not freezing over and causing the moisture to be absorbed into the cold atmosphere and causing excessive snow fall around the great lakes region.

I can recall back in the 60's and 70's, are winters were much worst. I remember not seeing grass from late November til the later part of April. I recall making tunnels in the snow we had so much snow.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Quite simply, no it is not. If you don't know all that goes in, you don't know all that comes out, plus any related unknown chemistry that may result.

But yet they do know what goes in jet fuel...

www.skybrary.aero...

www.exxonmobil.com...

So they also know what comes out.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
So my OP was an attempt to discuss weather/climate extremes that may or may not be related to chemtrails/contrails, and discuss the premise in the OP as either reality or a hypothetical depending on where you sat on the chemtrail/contrail fence,

But why did you ignore the simple answer?

Your premise is that in the last 10-15 years, the skies are filled with more and more trails. We all agree.
High Bypass engines explain this perfectly. Why do you ignore that? Or is truth secondary?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

And you think that is something out of the ordinary? How long was the SR-71 the A-12 or the U-2 being tested in top secret without a shred of evidence while people ran around thinking they were seeing UFO's.

So that is evidence they are spraying something in our skies, because they did something in secret in the past it must be happening today.

Now think back as to why those planes were done in secrecy?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have worked in the avation biz for over 30 years. I work for a Major airlines.
I can tell you with out a doubt in my mind nothing is added to the fuel.
We test the fuel that goes into our planes all the time and at every point we add fuel in all airports all over the world.

Not sure what you all may think is on the fuel, but it is nothing we/I have ever heard nor seen.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So, it seems you are saying that chemtrailing didn't work for 20 years but is now working because it's been cold for 2 weeks?

While I think that is a strange assertion, from where are getting your belief that activity has increased massively, and where have these aircraft come from?

I find it pointless to discuss the effects of a thing that isn't even established as having happened. If it hasn't, how can there be any effect to debate?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

PLAYERONE01

tsurfer2000h

And you see nobody is saying it isn't plausible, but to say it has been happening for over a decade without a shred of evidence factual or scientific is where the problem arises.

Thanks for bringing this up. It calls to mind a very salient point. Chemtrailing is supposed to have been occurring in secret for around 20 years.

There is nothing that comes anywhere close to this length and level of secrecy in past aviation history. The SR-71 flew in 1962 and was globally published less than two years later, I can scan you my 1964 Observers book of aircraft if you wish.

Other examples sometimes thrown about are even further off the mark.

Nuclear weapons? Articles on developing the atom bomb were published in the press a full five years BEFORE Hiroshima.

Stealth? The B-2 Stealth bomber was unveiled before it's first flight in 1988. The F-22 stealth fighter was openly discussed during the design stage and was again rolled out publicly before flight. The best kept secret so far was the F-117. Flown in 1977 it was revealed in 1983, though its existence was reported and much speculated in the defence press (and picked up generally) as early as 1981.

And that's really the point, within industry circles there were always inklings and reports, often years before any official unveiling, as there are now with drones such as the BAE Taranis, unseen since roll out, but everyone knows about it. The impossibility of total secrecy led to official unveilings after a relatively short time.

But what of chemtrails? even in what is supposed to be the third decade of spraying there are no whisperings at all in the aviation industry. The subject itself is seen as highly comical.

Doesn't that make you wonder?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Can you elaborate on why you believe there to be unknown additives to jet fuel?s

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

If I understood???? Really ? You are calling my understanding into question? I graduated with a 3.9 grade average. My IQ is 125 which doesn't make me a genius but also doesn't make me stupid. History is not only written by the victors There are many sources other than governments who won the wars . And that little factoid you tried to throw in still doesn't answer the question of science. Or is that supplied by the victors as well?. Because Marie Curie sure wasn't a victor but she gave us a lot of science about radiation even though it killed her in doing so. Try to answer without insulting people. It does not add weight to your argument.

No I'm just calling your logic into question, IQ and logic do not always have a strong co-relation, and again try not to take it personally, if you take this post as an insult that is your choice, that will only cause you grief, unless of course you prefer to consciously not choose drama over peace of mind.

Much of history is debateable, there is much prima facie evidence for this. Look at one of the most or many say the most famous person of the last 2000 years, Jesus Christ, many are divided about whether he even existed, there was a thread to that effect over the past few days. So if we can't even agree about something as major as that........

On some historical events there may not be much controversy, but on many important events there is much controversy. Look at Christopher Columbus, just for example, many think he was the first to the Americas, many disagree. Look at the JFK assassination, the files on it were supposed to be de-classified after 50 years, last November, but remain classified, close to half of Americans believe it was a conspiracy.

Not to mention the most famous and pervasive conspiracy that certain wealthy bankers/families have controlled events, history, science, politics from behind the scenes due to enormous wealth gained by control of most of the world's central banks for the past 150 years or so.

Why don't you start a thread asking members here if they think the world has the "truthful" version about many of the events in history? I would not be surprised by the responses but maybe you would.

edit on 4-1-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 4-1-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Look at one of the most or many say the most famous person of the last 2000 years, Jesus Christ, many are divided about whether he even existed, there was a thread to that effect over the past few days. So if we can't even agree about something as major as that........

There is more evidence showing that Jesus Christ was real than there is chemtrails are real.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Look at one of the most or many say the most famous person of the last 2000 years, Jesus Christ, many are divided about whether he even existed, there was a thread to that effect over the past few days. So if we can't even agree about something as major as that........

There is more evidence showing that Jesus Christ was real than there is chemtrails are real.

So you are saying that there is some evidence to show chemtrails are real?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So you are saying that there is some evidence to show chemtrails are real?

Were you saying Jesus Christ isn't?

No, and you are trying to twist what was said, but hey if that is what get's you through the day.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

PLAYERONE01

tsurfer2000h

Yes, and the Alphabet agencies have used the Manhattan Project as a model for how secret projects and information has been handled since the end of WWII, aka SCI (secret, compartmentalized information).

The Manhattan project had hundreds of scientists and thousands of people working on it.........and not one security breach.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You must have missed my post. It was straight after the one you replied to. Flight reported on A bomb development throughout the war. You are believing a myth that it was all a complete secret. much as I feel you are with chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

waynos

You must have missed my post. It was straight after the one you replied to. Flight reported on A bomb development throughout the war. You are believing a myth that it was all a complete secret. much as I feel you are with chemtrails.

They may have speculated about generalities, but the Manhattan Project WAS one of the biggest secrets of the war, sensibly as well (even if A-bomb development was insane) - who would want their enemies to find out about such a project and develop such a weapon?

Please find me one source the speaks specifically about the Manhattan Project or specifically about A-bomb development, and not generalities and speculation.

Secrecy in the Manhattan Project was so complete that many people working for the organization did not know what they were , working on until they heard about the bombing of Hiroshima on the radio.

Link

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

How do you know it is not working as intended? For all we know the temperatures could have risen much higher if not for chemtrails. The fact is no one has evidence for or against this, and not being open minded about the subject, well that's just the highest form of ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join