It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Suspend Objects in Midair with Soundwaves and move them around like tiny UFO's

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

tri-lobe-1
Thank you very much for posting the video...very interesting.....

I wonder what would happen if one was to put a live critter into the focal point???...say an ant...if it survived????.....how far could one go with this?????

I bet you sent live frogs up in model rockets. Without parachutes. Jerk.

So, high frequency standing waves can move small objects; does that mean then that low frequency standing waves can be used to move large objects? If so, then, say...pyramid blocks, maybe?

Seeing this brought back a flashback of feeling like I was above the stage at a Police concert back in '82...I was standing right in front of Sting's Marshall stacks for his base...maybe it actually wasn't the hash??
edit on 3-1-2014 by Varhaard because: syntax

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

GoldenObserver
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

And to think that people don't believe that group chanting can lift stones....

It can't. In this case, it'll lift some plastic beads, but only if you can scream at 160dB at 24kHz, with controlled phasing. I don't think we've got any ultrasoprano jet engine powered chanters just yet.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Varhaard
So, high frequency standing waves can move small objects; does that mean then that low frequency standing waves can be used to move large objects? If so, then, say...pyramid blocks, maybe?

What's the dB required to put 8 tons of force on the face of a pyramid block? At some point, I'd think the rarefaction zone of the sound wave would go to a total vacuum, you probably can't propagate sound with any more intensity than that.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
That.

Is freaking awesome thank you for posting.

Now back to my open jaw.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You'd probably have to use a variety of frequencies, ultra low for the lifting of the blocks and higher frequencies to trap air to move them where you wanted. As one poster before hinted, electromagnetics may be involved somehow as well. Of course, this is all just spitballing because were I sure of this I'd be putting in a patent right now and waiting for the cabal to pick me off the next time I open my door.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Is this not how some people believe the pyramids were built????

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

fenian8

Im not sure I can speak on the behalf of other people but to be honest I have no idea how the Pyramids were created. There is no way I believe the official story of rolling them over logs. It might be sound or another form of vibrational energy used to displace mass. Sound is just another form of energy operating at a level of vibration we can feel and hear and so I think sound when we thing frequency and vibration, I would guess this is the case for most people.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Varhaard

This is revolutionary. I wonder what we could do if it were possible to combine this with magnetic energy? The unfortunate thing is that big Oil and GE will buy up any patents and bury them so they never again see the light of day.

Nope folks, the destroyers will have none of it. the masters of puppets are already using this technology most likely in their Top Secret Black Space Program. Just something to consider.

At the end of the day, they will never disclose, support or fund anything public that would cause them to lose even one buck. No matter how much it would benefit humanity, as well as planet Earth, profit comes before peoples lives. ~$heopleNation
edit on 4-1-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This brings to mind the story of Dr. Jarl ?claiming to have witnessed Buddhist monks levitating boulders with some sort of percussion instruments.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Pretty cool! It reminds me of magnetic ink...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

six67seven
Impressive!

Ancient technology is making a comeback.

Oh, DO go on... tell us how this explains our great megalithic structures.

(I'm sure that's what you were getting at) ;-)

Very cool, OP - S & F!
edit on 1/4/2014 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Bedlam

GoldenObserver

It can't. In this case, it'll lift some plastic beads, but only if you can scream at 160dB at 24kHz, with controlled phasing. I don't think we've got any ultrasoprano jet engine powered chanters just yet.

Well not a single person - no.

But a 1000 people or more...in an arranged harmony all creating sound at incremental levels that mixed will produce the desired frequency? Possibly.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

fenian8

A lot of researchers have said exactly that. Same as Stonehenge as well. One thing about Stonehenge is that it is older than mainstream science has told us and that some of the stones are 'Ringing Stones'. Perfect for sound levitation!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Electromagnetics is involved that's how those speakers work.
A copper coil surrounds a permanent magnet.
When voltage is applied to the coil thats where you get the sound.
From the vibration of the cone that the coil is attached to.
You probably knew that already.
Just saying

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

CthulhuMythos

Is this anything like or related to The Hutchison Effect?

I was thinking the same thing, but forgot the scientists' name. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think this is a very cool thread. Big ups to OP! But I've seen a video before that looks to be a similar technique. Anywho, I'll definitely keep watching this frequently. Interesting...makes you think of the architectural wonders of the world and how they were built. Just a thought...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We could have been here decades ago if They gave Tesla a chance.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

MysterX

Bedlam

GoldenObserver

Well not a single person - no.

But a 1000 people or more...in an arranged harmony all creating sound at incremental levels that mixed will produce the desired frequency? Possibly.

Let me ask you a question about that scenario. Do you believe 1,000 people moving 1 stone with their "voice" would be more efficient than say 10 groups of 100 people moving 10 stones using rudimentary tools?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

bluesman1955

Electromagnetics is involved that's how those speakers work.
A copper coil surrounds a permanent magnet.
When voltage is applied to the coil thats where you get the sound.
From the vibration of the cone that the coil is attached to.
You probably knew that already.
Just saying

I think it would work better, not to mention being more pleasing to the eye, to have 300 vestal virgins pounding deep bass drums and playing kazoos to produce the required sound frequencies.

No, the EM application I was thinking of wouldn't involve the actual producing of sound, but manipulation of gravity/mass of the object moved somehow. How? TohellifIknow, physics is why I became a Biologist.

I do use ultrasound in my work sometimes to remove grime from machine parts. Just put it in a small water bath, turn on the ultrasound, and watch the parts vibrate and the dirt particles come loose. I did notice that with certain parts, they would move strangely within the waterbath...that makes me wonder if perhaps the frequency produced was just right to move those particular parts around. I see this as having great practical application someday...and as a boon for future ear plug manufacturers, as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
All is Vibration

This only continues to re-prove what is already known for eons. Your emotions, thoughts, and action always continue to manipulate and move your life how you want it to be. This wonderful scientific experiment just shows the grosser macrocosm aspect of it.

edit on 4-1-2014 by SparkOfSparks6 because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join