It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea’s Kim Jong-un had uncle killed by 120 starving dogs!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I would like someone to ask this question to Un...

In north Korea its a known fact that if a person commits a crime, the entire family shares the punishment. This guy was an uncle... Wouldn't north Korean law require Un to be arrested and share a similar fate?

I mean... he is family after all.

I think this action is going to blow up in Uns face.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
cdn2.sbnation.com...

global.fncstatic.com...

a57.foxnews.com...

Those photos show what got the uncle killed.
He allowed the NSA to visit.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm not surprised that anything that happens in that country is beyond the pale. I'm more bothered by the strange fascination kids on the web have with this guy. Like they admire him or something. Creepy as hell!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I really don't care how anyone kills their people, if they live and abide such a situation.
I'm very angered to hear that there are 150 dogs starving however.
Of any animal in the world, those who would pick on our best friend should be hung by their dingding.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
considering the guy was the liaison with china and china released the story I wouldn't go jumping on this one yet, besides who has confirmed it.........no one.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
To me, this rings true as this narcissist and others with similarly deranged minds act, take for instance Obama's killing of civilians and hundreds of children due to his drone strikes, he boasted about it, and then speaks to the American people as if he is still adored by all. These kinds of mental perversions leave no room for them to ever do anything wrong, and they believe everyone else will also see things as they do and continue with a completely non ethical and morally bankrupt life.

Kim Un is just like that ,and he is only shown with a glowing smile like he is being presented to all his friends and fans world wide.. This is what a true narcissistic psychopath does,

I bet the first thing Obama said when he read about this is "Damn, I wish I could do that to some people!"

Kim Un is a pathetic idiot and maybe an imbecile, but they groomed him from birth to be this way, so him doing this should not be a shock to anyone even though it is pretty gruesome to us regular and mentally stable folks.

Look at the tantrums he has thrown when the world laughs at some of his failed missile tests and other things he has bungled. He shows how unfit he is to even have a life on this planet. He is a threat to everyone on the planet including his own relatives and the people he rules over.

Give Obama a third term and a wholly suspended constitution and he would catch up with Kim Un very quickly. He may yet do it anyway..

I only mention Obama because both these people have quite a few similarities of their personality disorders. To put it mildly.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Did China react at all to this? Or were they like ''Ah well, we're still buddies, nothing unusual going on.''

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

PLAYERONE01
considering the guy was the liaison with china and china released the story I wouldn't go jumping on this one yet, besides who has confirmed it.........no one.

That is the interesting part.. China controls their media pretty tightly. In the past I have never seen China release information about the internal leadership of North Korea in this manner.

I have seen Chinese media reports talking about their citizens being fed up with North Korea, with a large portion basically writing them off. Un murders his uncle, the one stable link to China.

I'm thinking Un has gone a bridge to far. They say you should never burn your bridges... In this mater I think Un burned his bridge in order to keep the Chinese out.

I would not be surprised if Un feels they don't need china anymore and are going to strike off on their own. what I see happening is Un threatening nuclear rain unless the world gives them food / aid. I don't see that as likely based on their latest actions, which means Un might feel the only way forward is to end the Korean war unified under Pyongyang.

A million man standing army that is out of the 50's - problematic.
A million man standing army that is out of the 50's with nukes - Dr. Strangelove / Dr. Evil (your choice).
edit on 4-1-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Dear God,...this is absolutely BARBARIC!
I haven't read all the posts yet, but I hope somebody has called P.E.T.A. about those starving dogs!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Power corrupts... and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Looks like a modern day Caligula in the making.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I bet tubby jong un ate the dogs afterwards.
i feel sorry for the dogs.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hmmm.. so its wrong to feed people to dogs .. yet ok to murder people with drones for profit around the world .. all the worlds leaders are psychopaths ... doesnt matter what country theyre from ..

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Expat888
Hmmm.. so its wrong to feed people to dogs .. yet ok to murder people with drones for profit around the world .. all the worlds leaders are psychopaths ... doesnt matter what country theyre from ..

Comparison fail.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Liberal Leftist Hero Dennis Rodman fails to pay child support but he will support Kim Jong Un.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well, this is the same guy who executed one of his ministers with a mortar round.

A North Korean army minister was executed with a mortar round for reportedly drinking and carousing during the official mourning period after Kim Jong-il's death.

Kim Chol, vice minister of the army, was taken into custody earlier this year on the orders of Kim Jong-un, who assumed the leadership after the death of his father in December.

On the orders of Kim Jong-un to leave "no trace of him behind, down to his hair," according to South Korean media, Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been zeroed in for a mortar round and "obliterated."

link

edit on Sun24Sun, 05 Jan 2014 16:24:57 -06003114Sun by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun27Sun, 05 Jan 2014 16:27:07 -06003114Sun by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Taxes? Ummmm, we are talking about North Korea here...a Communist state....I'm pretty sure the proliteriat would be slaving away to earn their next meal rather than watching TV.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I just wanted to say I agree there could be and probably is a reason this is being reported. That doesn't mean that Country doesn't need a change though. I'm not sure how much better China could do but isn't anything better than this? And do they really need to convince people of the need?

Human rights groups and the rare escapee describe conditions I imagine to be the afterlife of hell spoken of. In all the pictures I see it's as clear as a bell the people around him (who are not visitors) are terrified of him - stress shows on their faces - smiling or not. They don't look right. The abuse of animals - I'm sure that is commonplace there. Everything about the Country reeks of evil.

We shouldn't interfere with sovern nations - true enough. Women wearing burka's in the ME - let it go as that isn't demeaning to them....it's just a cultural difference. Having laws about open internet - we may not be able to live without it but it isn't abusive. Being against killing cows but eating dogs - cultural difference and right to have that even if it makes us sad. When someone puts people into slavery where they are starved, beaten, sleep deprived, sexually abused, etc...that's not a cultural difference - that's a humanitarian issue. Installing fear so someone can kill on a whim (and killing to instill fear) - that's a problem. Having control - not such a big problem but using that control to bend every aspect of life to your will - problem.

What I believe - those people gave up long ago and conform not only out of fear but out of loss of hope. Born into it so know no differently - I think many know what more is out there (why would people escape or attempt escape if not)? If liberated I wonder what sort of let down of stress we would see on their faces - if they would go a little wild for awhile out of sheer relief. Or are they so used to walking on eggshells they would be in shock? Regardless - they would be free from this madness. I know I would want to be saved from it.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just to add to this stupid story in which people are crying and being all shocked at, the story is crap:

rt.com...

However, I still think it would be fun to watch corrupt bankers and people in power getting chased by rabid and starved dogs.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yup, time for the hoax bin on this one me thinks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join