It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea’s Kim Jong-un had uncle killed by 120 starving dogs!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

NORTH Korea’s Kim Jong un had his uncle killed by 120 starving dogs and not by a firing squad, according to reports in Asia.

The Singaporean Straits Times has reported that the recently slaughtered uncle Jang Song Thaek was killed by the starving dogs in a cage along with five of his closest aides.

While there is no way of confirming this and there was no mention of it by Kim, who did describe his uncle as ‘filth’, the reports state they were stripped naked and thrown into the cage to the hounds that had been starved for three days.

WTF? If it's true, which most likely it is, then Kim can be placed in the same category as the infamous Adolf Eichmann responsible for the Holocaust.

Can a human sink to such levels of depravity? This is outrageous!

www.independent.ie...
edit on Fri Jan 3 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

No he did not! If true, that kid is totally psycho and not just most of the way. He likely won't be shooting hoops with Dennis Rodman again. On the other hand, maybe Rodman can bring Michael Vick over to NK for some R&R.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I think your over-reacting, ancient Mayans cut out your heart whilst it was still beating in ceremony. Getting fed to starved dogs is pretty tame considering.

Execution plays a large part of human history, and it has been done by all countries at one time or another for various reasons. No big deal imo.
edit on 3-1-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Nice kid.

My nephew wouldn't do that to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
A wise man once said to me that 'there's nothing like a public hanging to focus attention'.

I'm not to sure this report is accurate, but if it is then I doubt that any of the 300 aides who were forced to watch the execution will be in a hurry to cross Kin Jong-un now.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Not much different, IMO, from someone who would, say, order by fiat the death of an assumed enemy and then call directly resulting civilian deaths collateral damage.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Are we surprised this guy is a psychopath? There are few in governments across the world who aren't.

Just my own little prediction, here. This guy won't be running North Korea for near as long as his predecessor. He will be terminally dispatched at some point, probably by those he trusts the most.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

How do you know they were forced to watch? It's part of their tradition and maybe they like working for him, how do you know?

To a certain degree, it's brilliant, cheap to do, possible entertainment for the aides. Over here if you got charged for treason, providing they didn't make a deal, they would get locked up to rot, at huge cost to us, the taxpayers.

What's the smarter option?

I think they should televise this stuff, so the taxpayer actually gets something back.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

ancient Mayans cut out your heart whilst it was still beating in ceremony.

That is if they liked you.

If not, the Mayans would drag you around for several years cutting off small pieces of your body. Ouch!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Zcustosmorum

I think your over-reacting, ancient Mayans cut out your heart whilst it was still beating in ceremony. Getting fed to starved dogs is pretty tame considering.

How long ago in history was that? You can't compare ancient Mayans to the modern day. People shouldn't be feeding others to dogs in the 21st century.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I wouldn't doubt it in a heart beat. Kim Jon Un is a psychopath, drunk with power. Not a good thing. And one day, despite everyone saying he doesn't have the "balls" to do it, he'll unleash an attack just to prove a point. This guy needs to go.

The N.K. people are suffering and have been suffering for quite some time. And I will bet you that the horrors we'll learn of if N.K. should fall will put Stalin and his regime to shame.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
In the article it refers to his uncle as despicable human scum, worse than a dog. I'm just as disturbed about dogs being starved and compared to something despicable as I am that this was done (for every soul involved).

Fits the description of insanity? Yea - hasn't demonstrated that he knows right from wrong. Of course, that's America's version of legally insane but come on - our politicians are attorneys and they don't feel even a little concerned? Where are they?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Sozen94

Zcustosmorum

How long ago in history was that? You can't compare ancient Mayans to the modern day. People shouldn't be feeding others to dogs in the 21st century.

Who are you to make that distinction? The west locks up people indefinitely for no reason (Guantanmo Bay), bomb families in the middle east using drones, cause civil wars in countries where they have something to gain (El Salvador).

Getting fed to dogs is tame compared to millions dead due to the wants of people with power in the west.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
"according to reports"
"these reports"
"it had been reported that"

As is usual with this kind of propaganda their is no foundation to the story ,you can always tell when they wont reveal the source of the information and throw in an "expert" to fill in the gaps.

Enjoy your kool aid folks!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well.. after all those rumors of koreans eating dogs i for one think it's appropriate that the dogs got their revenge lol

i apologise i couldn't help myself..... so now that Lil Kim has done away with his uncle has he consolidated his power? what i mean is.. now that his uncle is with the shiny unicorn in the sky is lil kim in complete control of the military, from what i understand there was a question as to whom the military was loyal to Kim or his uncle?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Kim Jong is a Psychopath? How about Benjamin Netanyahu in Israhell? Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia? Obomber the Drone King? Or sweet David Cameron the Bullingdon Boys Ass Wipe in the UK?

All our leaders are Psychopaths. They all slaughter innocent people through ghastly means.

Whether or not Kim Jong did what he did is neither here nor there. But to call him a Psychopath and no-one else is a bit ignorant given what the World Community get's treated like in all those illegal wars these idiots create!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Zcustosmorum

Execution plays a large part of human history, and it has been done by all countries at one time or another for various reasons. No big deal imo.

So you're comparing them to today? I thought the world had progressed from being barbarians?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Originally reported in the same paper that he had been shot, now they're saying he was killed by starving dogs.

When they make up their minds, would you be kind enough to let me know.

Nothing like a bit of grizzly propaganda to get the people on side.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

OrionHunterX

Zcustosmorum

So you're comparing them to today? I thought the world had progressed from being barbarians?

I fail to see how the method of execution is relevant, all countries have their own methods. I don't see it as comparing, people are the way they are and have been for a long time.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

How do you know they were forced to watch? It's part of their tradition and maybe they like working for him, how do you know

Splitting hairs - who cares if they were 'forced' or 'volunteered'? And it's hardly relevant. I'm sure it got the message across and the execution will be indelibly stamped on the minds of all who witnessed it.

Is it part of their 'tradition' to feed anyone who disagrees with you to starving dogs?

I'm not passing comment or judgement on the act itself, I'm just saying it would have sent a clear message to everyone who witnessed it.

To a certain degree, it's brilliant, cheap to do, possible entertainment for the aides.

It's not brilliant - as you rightly pointed out earlier, acts of brutality are all too commonplace throughout human history and in almost every society.

Over here if you got charged for treason, providing they didn't make a deal, they would get locked up to rot, at huge cost to us, the taxpayers.

I suspect that unless it was deemed necessary to carry out some sort of show trial for public consumption most people guilty of treason would be quietly offed in a discrete manner. (Unless of course they were a member of 'the establishment' themselves in which case it would be hushed up, a DA-Notice placed on it and the guilty party told to stop being a naughty boy).

What's the smarter option?

Perhaps we should be asking what's the right option?

I think they should televise this stuff, so the taxpayer actually gets something back.

One step away from The Hunger Games or The Running Man.
edit on 3/1/14 by Freeborn because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join