It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does everyone mysteriously hate/dislike me for no reason? Is the shadow gov behind it?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

crazyewok
Do you smell? Do dress scuffy and frumpy?

then please watch you're self as a brown bear might try and dry hump your leg

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If you want to make friends and have people like you as a person - i.e real, meaningful and long lasting relationships- you first have to like others, you have to genuinely like something (it doesn't matter how small) about them. As an adult, you can't make true friends with someone you don't like. That's the truth. Furthermore, you can like people without trusting them; trust is earned both ways over time. Everyone wants to be liked but you gotta give to receive.

PS- Be cool. Ask people who you think are cool if they wanna go for a beer after work/college/whatever. I've had some really good and meaningful friendships begin this way.

Good luck and I really hope you become more happy and fulfilled.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hey. I just read your post. I find it very interesting you connected your being ignored w mk mind control. I just began putting this together and so when found your post, I had to reach out to you. I see you posted in 2013, so not sure if you will receive this?! But I thought I must try, as I'm going through exactly what you spoke about. It's my belief we who are ignored do not have the artificial light this world seeks. Also look deeper, scapegoating by the world filled w narcissists actually aligns w this sign as well as the mk mind control that I believe opens up a doorway to demons and then this technique being used against us who are ignored. I'm seeking info on this, anything I can find as I KNOW with a intuition mk mind control is at work here against us. Read some comments on your post, ignore the idiots. This is not something you are doing wrong. I know as there is no rational pathway for us to be ignored but suddenly it begins to happen. For me, I remember this sign as a young girl, but somehow I was able to manifest what others needed so to not be ignored. I grew people seeking me like I was a god. But deep down, I felt it was fake. I hated the superficial so always was testing people, and today all the attention proved to be artificial as I have not one friend left, no family but my hubs and children. Everyone ignored me, and it began to change into this when I began seeking Jesus, not in a religious way or the way religious people do, but in spirit. Interesting thing is you said, you are no longer religious. The odd thing is that religion and religious people are very sickly infected w this artificial light. So for me, this being ignored is Satan or darkness, whatever you want to call it coming against us who are filling w divine light within. The world is being made into narcissists. But narcs psychologically manipulate scapegoats. We are scapegoats. Jesus was a scapegoat as was all His Apostles. The world hates us bc we are not choosing to follow it. The world is darkness and darkness hates the light just as the light hates darkness. Being ignored is one sign of the spirit war against us who follow , seek the Light from within. We are like the matrixes worst enemy.

I hope you receive this. I really do. I would love to chat more about this phenomenon happening to us both.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: wutdouthink

Well, needless to say college has been no different then facebook and fast food.

Brilliant! don't stop!

Forget everyone else for a while and focus on what you are meant to be doing, which is obviously writing a novel.

Don't look for friends, it doesn't work that way.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Law of Attraction

If you believe no one will ever like you, then no one ever will

Simple as that

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wutdouthink

A better explanations may be 1) your behavior may have done something to put them off "red flag" type of behavior such as neediness or inappropriateness or narcissism.
Other points of possible relevance.
2) College age guys are immature and have bad social skills and often don't know how to be caring and are only looking to be physical.
3) Your needs are just not that important in the grand scheme of the universe, most people meet many, many people and don't read that much into any one or two interactions. Your having social interactions, learn and be happy.
4) Eventually the problem will work itself out and you will have a friend or a lover.
5) You need to learn more about who "you" are and not depend on what others may be thinking.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Come on now people, this thread is definitely done with...

It has already been made clear to everyone what the "mystery" really is, and its not very mysterious.

what
what is the mystery?

I missed it

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Essentially, OP did here what she claimed was being done to her. Got some amazing replies from many walks from life (with the inevitable debunker), including invitations of friendship, and then said "Thanks, bye!"

It seems the OP got what they wanted and left. The core behavior of the complaint. What she experiences is likely a reciprocation of her own actions, or even just her actions alone.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

edit on 15-11-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey i don't know if you stil come on here but this is the reason heavenawaits.wordpress.com... got here by typing people ignore/hate you for no reason. It also says it the bible. Me and my sis were trying to figure it out our whole lives. I'm 20 and my sis 15 right now so this is a never ending situation. I need you to understand that the reason why you are going through this is that you have the holy spirit which is the Lord himself guarding you because he see's that you have a good spirit. The rest of the people who have treated you this way hate that you are being nice because they have a bad spirit and can see who's with the Lord and who is not. It might also be that you yourself could also have a bad spirit attached to you and they think you are like them and are annoyed that you are trying to be overly nice. Just remember there is a unseen spirit world and the coming days are near so you will see Evil be good and good be evil. God watches everybody so he is protecting those who are with him and believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Even for me i've settled with the fact that I will never have a good friend so i'm just taking a commerce degree online and getting into buying or fashion styling and that's it. I know who I am and i'm not going to change who I am for no one and neither should you. I've also seen guys have a crush on me but I left it alone because i knew they would do that and I don't trust them and because they see i don't have the same spirit as them so they treat me differently from everyone. By the way you should also know that everyone actually does know eachother. Ever heard of the last truman show? People are going to ignore you online because they actually know your spirit. There are thousands upon thousands going through the same situation as you and there are way more people with bad spirits than good so you'll definitely feel alone. So please don't change who you are for anybody. With the holy spirit within you why should you fear man?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Are you sleeping with these guy quickly?

A few years ago, you gave it up on the first night, you never heard from me again (unless that #'s just heavenly, then we get married. )

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hey i don't know if you still come on here but this is the reason heavenawaits.wordpress.com... i got here by typing people ignore/hate you for no reason. It also says it the bible. Me and my sis were trying to figure it out our whole lives. I'm 20 and my sis 15 right now so this is a never ending situation. I need you to understand that the reason why you are going through this is that you have the holy spirit which is the Lord himself guarding you because he see's that you have a good spirit. The rest of the people who have treated you differently hate that you are being nice because they have a bad spirit and can see who's with the Lord and who is not. It might also be that you yourself could also have a bad spirit attached to you and they think you are like them and are annoyed that you are trying to be overly nice. Just remember there is a unseen spirit world and the coming days are near so you will see Evil be good and good be evil. God watches everybody so he is protecting those who are with him and believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Even for me I've settled with the fact that I will never have a good friend so i'm just taking a commerce degree online and getting into buying or fashion styling and that's it. I know who I am and I'm not going to change who I am for no one and neither should you. By the way you should also know that everyone actually does know each other. Ever heard of the last truman show? People are going to ignore you online or in real life because they actually know your spirit. There are thousands upon thousands going through the same situation as you and there are way more people with bad spirits than good so you'll definitely feel alone. So please don't change who you are for anybody. With the holy spirit within you why should you fear man?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Well I dont have many friends but then again I dont go out to make friends either so I dont see that as a problem.

So my advice to you would be to try harder and go out more to get more friends. Remember though it's not about quantity its about quality.

If you really try more and it doesnt happen I would find it strange, so then my advice then would be to go have a few sessions with a psychiatrist. I dont think it would cost as much as you think, anyways it would be a small price to pay for a few quality friends.

Good luck!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I have been reading your very interesting thread, thanks for sharing your experiences.

One thing I notice about life is that when you finally give up trying, that is when it all happens. Just do not bother with it any more. Do not worry about it, or care whether people notice you or not. Only send things through to people, messages and stuff, if you feel like it personally, if you are interested. If you are only replying to people because you are trying to get the attention from them. This is pushing against the flow of creation. Go with the flow, connect with people only when you feel like it. Do not care whether they respond or not. Respond again if you like, if it brings joy to you. You might find that after some time people will start to respond back to you. You might even find people making the first move to chat with you. Just do what feels good, without worrying or having expectations on things. Do not expect people to respond, and when they do it is a bonus.

We live in a very different world now even from when I was young. It is fast paced, on the edge, in the moment. People are drawn to quick jokes, in the moment experiences, quick responses. It is all about social sharing, not really about making friends, but more about becoming popular for what you are sharing, rather than what you truly are as a person. It is a bit fake in some ways. People are projecting their ultimate desires rather than their ultimate truths. It is whatever gets the most attention. They are less and less connecting to people socially (physically) and individually. I notice this one day when I went out for lunch. I found it really weird that across from me on a table of 3 people they were not talking. They were all on their phones instead of chatting with each other. People live on their phones, not talking to one another.

Some year ago a family member was dating a girl I was working with. She was however constantly on the internet, day and night, instead of sharing time with my cousin. Everyday she was hooked on all the fake people she was conversing through on chat, that did not even use their own names, pretending to be something they were not. Eventually the relationship turned sour, which is to be expected. She chose the people on the internet over my cousin. She did not care to have any real meaningful relationship any more. This also happened to a guy I met here where I live now. His wife was constantly online chatting, that she wanted to end the marriage. Her online friends were more important than real connection with someone.

What I am trying to say with all this is that the world is changing when it comes to socializing. It is getting harder and harder to have a connection with someone. There are of course exceptions to this. For instance, I am now married to a guy I found on the internet through a forum, and we have been together now 12 years. A friend of mine also met his wife online through a dating service. I matched up a friend of mine with a guy I was chatting to on facebook, they lived in the same city. They got together and now they are married with their second child on the way. The reason these things did work out was because of going with the flow of creation. It was like it was meant to be.

Have you ever thought that maybe you are destined to be with someone in particular and that by keeping you away from others is meant to get you on a path towards something even better. The most important thing is to go with the flow, don't keep pushing up the hill, forcing things to happen. Just take it in your stride. Do what feels right and you will find people will start to open up to you, because you will be on the same level with them.

I hope in the future you have more success. Take care, enjoy your life.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey i don't know if you stil come on here but this is the reason heavenawaits.wordpress.com... got here by typing people ignore/hate you for no reason. It also says it the bible. Me and my sis were trying to figure it out our whole lives. I'm 20 and my sis 15 right now so this is a never ending situation. I need you to understand that the reason why you are going through this is that you have the holy spirit which is the Lord himself guarding you because he see's that you have a good spirit. The rest of the people who have treated you this way hate that you are being nice because they have a bad spirit and can see who's with the Lord and who is not. It might also be that you yourself could also have a bad spirit attached to you and they think you are like them and are annoyed that you are trying to be overly nice. Just remember there is a unseen spirit world and the coming days are near so you will see Evil be good and good be evil. God watches everybody so he is protecting those who are with him and believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Even for me i've settled with the fact that I will never have a good friend so i'm just taking a commerce degree online and getting into buying or fashion styling and that's it. I know who I am and i'm not going to change who I am for no one and neither should you. I've also seen guys have a crush on me but I left it alone because i knew they would do that and I don't trust them and because they see i don't have the same spirit as them so they treat me differently from everyone. By the way you should also know that everyone actually does know eachother. Ever heard of the last truman show? People are going to ignore you online because they actually know your spirit. There are thousands upon thousands going through the same situation as you and there are way more people with bad spirits than good so you'll definitely feel alone. So please don't change who you are for anybody. With the holy spirit within you why should you fear man?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am familiar with your situation, but without meeting you the cause cannot be certain. One thing that I have learned is that most people have a social sense/nonsense that they will seldom stray from to avoid their own discomfort. Since you seem to be of "breeder age", most guys are looking to score with you, and if that seems unlikely, they will pursue other options. If you are attractive, there are infinite malicious rumors that others will use to regain control of their strays. You might also be considered a threat in some other way to the influence of the controllers. A fringe possibility is that your purpose in life is something wonderful, and the demons that control most people will inspire their unwitting hosts to make you miserable in hopes of sabotaging your mission. Also, some people think that if you are too friendly there must be something wrong with you (why?). Don't give up the fight! The fact that you are interested in the topics of this website are a clue that you would be a fantastic friend! You seek answers, not leaders of BS! Seek others with the same interests! Good Luck!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Finally.. Someone who has almost EXACTLY the same issue as mine. I seriously thought i was the only one. Cursed. Definately cursed. Or maybe that's just how i think of it because it's unexplainable and it's so damn irritating!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wutdouthink
Why does everyone mysteriously hate/dislike me for no reason? Is the shadow gov behind it?

You're seriously entertaining the possibility that a shadow government actually knows you exist and cares enough to ensure you don't have any friends? That's the most likely explanation you can come up with?

SERIOUSLY?!

Most people manage to get through life without blaming their social problems on a massive political conspiracy. I suggest you should follow their lead.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
people always end up messing my life up too much, i prefer my solitude.

#peopleareoverrated

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
True.. a reply to: sanitizedinfo

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join