It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting person.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ladybug121

That Pac song brought me out of some dark times, probably cured my two day writer block. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hi, I am new here to

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wutdouthink

I think I'm still a guest for dinner rather than a member of the family, but I shall welcome you anyways.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

Don't tell fibs to your Parents, that really isn't nice and also go to school ... get some qualifications and then decide!

Its a big nasty world out there and that's just a referral to what we know about. Don't be in any rush to grow up either!!

you might thank me one day ... hx

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

Brought me out of some dark times as well.. Also his song Keep Your Head Up..Your welcome.... Also my advice with college is don't rush it if you're not sure why you're going there yet, otherwise you will end up with a huge college loan for something you either didn't finish, or no longer have a passion for, and even with bankruptcy that loan will never disappear. Wish your parents could be more understanding, but I know that pressure all too well to go to college immediately after high school. If you're not sure why you're going to college just yet, just focus on a job for now if you don't have one, maybe that will keep your parents happy. but focus on your music at the same time.
edit on 30-12-2013 by ladybug121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here is a link to my music stuff. I don't know what the grounds are for creating a personal music thread. I have to re-read that section of the rulebook:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

Wow unwritten memories was great! I like how in the second verse you start rappin a lil faster in the beginning.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ladybug121

Thank you very much. I don't know if you caught that most of it was Harry Potter references.

I'm looking for a female singer for a song project that I'm going to share on here first. The flow is ridiculous in that one. If you want, you can PM me you email and I can email a sloppy copy version I did to listen to in order to practice the breathe control and memorization for the next recording step. There's no hook in it, and I did a couple denunciation slips.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

Your welcome! It's a good idea to put a female on it, wish I could drop a hook or rhyme fo ya lol!! I messaged you my email hope it worked..

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

I'm gonna listen to your song again tonight with headphones and pay attention to the lyrics

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join