It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate everything

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

I have read through your posts in this thread, and some of your past threads.

In your current state of "hating everything and everyone", you are a self-chosen virus unto all. This would be fine, if you were able to accept the personal ramifications of such a choice, but you are showing clear signs of not accepting this.

Your post history here displays the growing pains of a forked path, one trail leading to change and the other to acceptance, apathy, and ruin. You inadvertently present yourself as a very dichotomous person.

You have spoken of empathy, used words that beckon support, even professed your desire to find a partner in life (interlaced with negativity and woes of rejection).

Here is the point - the things you inherently seek are products of love, not hate. By embracing the negativity, you are sabotaging yourself and your possibilities for happiness, but safeguarding your psyche with excuses to continue down dark paths.

Much growth will be required for you to undo what you have chosen, the internal damage that is the product of hate. I hope for your sake you find your way, as you will not begin to see the wonders of life until you choose to love yourself and others.
edit on 12/30/2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by nugget1

Perhaps you will be the first?
Miss Nugget

Bad things happen in this world, I can see the OPs point. Some people get a harder rougher deal in life than others. Personally I think life has set many of us up to fail. There is no God, there is only # that happens.

An interesting thought. I have memories of two past lives, one was great, and one I was very young , 21 and jumped from a window, killed myself because the guy I was in love with was going to be hung. He could see me as I jumped and I felt I was making it easier for him to die.

Now what if we return here and some of us suffer more in certain ways in order to learn or pay for the mistakes we made in the past lives. In that case I would say we are supposed to bare it and finish it, or we will only have to do the same again next time around.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

What he said...LOL. I agree with you, the OP needs to man up.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's a bit dark in here now....could we change the title to I EAT EVERYTHING .

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

An interesting thought. I have memories of two past lives, one was great, and one I was very young , 21 and jumped from a window, killed myself because the guy I was in love with was going to be hung. He could see me as I jumped and I felt I was making it easier for him to die.

I like Happy endings

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

I like Happy endings

I think maybe you are more depressed than everyone else on this thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You could be right but ironically I was thinking the same thing of you after your last post.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I am not convinced that that is the truth. But it could be. Sometimes I think it seems like enlightenment and falling into hell are aspects of the same thing and sometimes I think it seems like you have to go down before you go up, go through the eye of the needle, an Apocalypse, the Singularity maybe. And sometimes I think the world is like Noah on the ark on the rising water, that I am God's chosen, I am Noah, and my outer world is becoming more like hell because that is the water rising, I am on the ark that is floating on the rising water, meaning ascending.
edit on 201231Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:20:56 -0600201456pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-30T16:20:56-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

You could be right but ironically I was thinking the same thing of you after your last post.

Yes well I plainly stated it...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

I don't know if I'm supposed to be familiar with "I eat everything" or the picture, or what it means, but I guess you mean the thread is depressing and dark.

What is depression really? Maybe it's a spiritual thing? Maybe a gift, a blessing? What is evil? Is Satan the light-bringer or is he not?
edit on 261231Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:26:17 -0600201417pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-30T16:26:17-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yes well I plainly stated it..._

Your a genius

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Yes well I plainly stated it..._

Your a genius

I interrupt this pissing match to ask...what about CharLee's "a genius"?

This message brought to you by The Grammar Nazi's

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The thing about genius is that if you are not one then everything you do could potentially be a waster of time like the post above.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

The thing about genius is that if you are not one then everything you do could potentially be a waster of time like the post above.

You nailed me, pardner! LOL

Now that it is past 5pm....enough time has been wasted. Im headin' home!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

And sometimes I think the world is like Noah on the ark on the rising water, that I am God's chosen, I am Noah, and my outer world is becoming more like hell because that is the water rising, I am on the ark that is floating on the rising water, meaning ascending.

Although I can neither disprove nor confirm that you are God's chosen, I can state that in all likelihood these thought patterns are a delusional defense mechanism with hints of egocentrism.

It may be easier for your mind to picture yourself as a pariah, to create delusional visions that you are Noah, than to face the more difficult truths at hand. This is often one of the most frustrating aspects of those with borderline personality disorder.

The mind uses complex mechanisms to avoid feelings of guilt, or to avoid admitting the necessity for change. It appears you are well on your way to creating your own fictional version of yourself.

This much I can see - it is not working. Hence, the "I hate everything" thread. If your way was working for you, we would not see the effects that we have seen.

As I said, I hope you find your way, and it doesn't involve Noah.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The three-ellipses (...) is supposed to indicate an omission of words, aposiopesis or a momentary pause. Although it's use to indicate "there's more to come" has risen on the internet, it may have been better to use a colon.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I thought it was funny.

This thread is a little too dark for my taste. And is in dire need of some cheer-me-up.

*Throws cookie confetti*
Smile guys, it aint' all that bad.

edit on 30/12/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: grammar-lol

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Aphorism

The three-ellipses (...) is supposed to indicate an omission of words, aposiopesis or a momentary pause. Although it's use to indicate "there's more to come" has risen on the internet, it may have been better to use a colon.

Touche`!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Touché

It's a never ending battle along the front-lines.

edit on 30-12-2013 by Aphorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ooops
edit on 12/30/2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join