It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most convincing UFO video footage we have.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Mods, can we please have someone delete the troll posts?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
UFO's leaving Parinacota vulcan

www.youtube.com...

UFO crash?
www.youtube.com...

UFO in Concorde test flight

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-12-2013 by drwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Can't post the vids, but I was always most impressed by that STS footage, especially the one with the broken tether. Something about those videos always gave me a sinking feeling. It's very convincing.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I love threads like this. UFO's was what brought me to ATS years ago. Threads like this are WAY better than the Obamacare, rights being stripped, USA is evil type threads we see so often...

Anyways, I've always been a Dan Aykroyd fan from the Ghostbusters days (I was just a little child then) and when I heard about his UFO interview video and I had to watch it. Surprisingly, he's quite knowledgeable on the subject and is a good listen in my opinion..

The movie is long, but it's a good watch if you have time... I'm actually watching it again now...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This video puts into context what we possibly don't know about men in space never mind aliens. The whole video is decent enough, but you can get to 4.50 to listen to Gene Cernan talking about Buzz Aldrin's remarkable adventures.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

let me guess , the " troll posts " = anything that exposes the hoaxes ???????????

you have already ignored the full exidence of the mexico UFO from one of your own threads

WHY ARE YOU SO DESPERATE TO BELIEVE ?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

denybedoomed
Can't post the vids, but I was always most impressed by that STS footage, especially the one with the broken tether. Something about those videos always gave me a sinking feeling. It's very convincing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

Hi roncoalistar, good thread by you but unfortunately you chose the wrong video for
your proposal, it`s a hoax. A CGI hoax created by a certain individual named Brian Bessent
in 2005 to attract new subscribers to his pay per view website UFO Theatre. Bessent sent
the CGI video to Jeff Rense to be published as big headline wich Rense did. The footage
was attacked as clear CGI but Rense defended Bessent just to find out later that it was
all a hoax and the story ended in a big scandal that even took Bessent to jail for beating
up his former girlfriend in Phoenix. A very disturbed guy Brian Bessent disappeared forever
as well as his UFO Theatre website.

Read the complete story discussed here in 2005:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is the hoax exposed and final conclusion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-12-2013 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

ignorant_ape

let me guess , the " troll posts " = anything that exposes the hoaxes ???????????

you have already ignored the full exidence of the mexico UFO from one of your own threads

WHY ARE YOU SO DESPERATE TO BELIEVE ?

Troll posts =
"ITS ALL HOAXES"

"ITS ALL FAKE"

Thats all thats posted, no proof backing up said claim, just a ramdom shooting off at the mouth. Thats it ALL it is. Nothing to actually bring to the table.
That being said, I dont believe EVERY video is proof, some you can tell are blatant hoaxes, some are a little more subtle, and you gotta pick them apart.
But if all you have to contribute is an assesine comment like 'ITS A HOAX" you have no reason to be in an adult conversation.
People need to be a little more mature.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm a UFO believer... It's interested me from my early years to now, but what's difficult is sifting through the crap hoax videos for the actual authentic claims. I believe 98% of UFO videos today are hoaxes or can be explained, but that small 1-2% (the number could even be smaller) is what keeps me coming back to threads like this and investigating the topic at hand.

I compare UFO videos to baseball players today. It's assumed that baseball players are using steroids, why? because they've all been caught cheating so many times and because their numbers just skyrocketed for no apparent reason... With UFO videos I assume fake pretty much always, but then I work backwards trying to see if it looks CGI or if the Youtube poster is one who is known for hoaxing... Unfortunately today, hoaxing is a very real problem because the internet has been flooded with fake videos, so it's hard to understand what's authentic and what's not anymore...

Still to this day the Mexican Govt. video while they were looking at smuggling routes and caught 11 unidentified objects on infrared is still one of the best videos in my opinion... The US air force made a statement that it was swamp gas, but that's a BS reason and we all know it. In that case, we truly have a great unidentified object and the video source is highly credible...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
*** This post consists of responses to several different people. Since there are so many hoaxes and fakes being posted, I thought I would respond to them all in one post. ***

reply to post by bluemooone2

That is a fake video created by Chris Oakley who is a video artist. And here's the link to the video and description on his website which says:

Referencing both contemporary media practices and Magritte’s famous painting The Treachery Of Images (La trahison des images), Cape of Good Hope, South Africa, 19 th September 2003 (Ceci n’est pas une Soucoupe en Vol) [This is not a flying saucer] presents a fantastic image framed plausibly.

He describes using contemporary media practices, i.e., CGI, video overlay, etc., while referencing a famous painting which depicts an image of a painted pipe, and then Magritte also wrote on her painting:

"Ceci n'est pas une pipe.", French for "This is not a pipe."

Chris Oakley wrote the same thing in his video description and that's why I translated and highlighted it. It's not a flying saucer. It's just a fake creation of one, admitted by the creator.

reply to post by cass1dy09

Here's mine, hundreds of UFO's flying on an angle, with light so no it isn't balloons.

If one were to do some slight research on that particular video, or read the comments, one would see that a neighboring city released hundreds of balloons during a fair or festival.

Those balloons are not emitting light. They are being illuminated by the sun, just as the tops of the clouds are being illuminated by the sun. The balloons are being further illuminated by the dark background created by the thick grey clouds.

reply to post by xavi1000

That video is very clearly a bundle of balloons. On a large screen when the video is zoomed in, you can almost see the individual orbs of the balloons in the bundle.

You can also clearly see the bundle spinning and tumbling through the air like any bundle of balloons would in the wind. And because of the stronger winds at those altitudes, single balloons are breaking free from the bundle.

I guess it's easier for some to believe that a bundle of yellow UFO's showed up, and then decided to break free and float around for no reason.

Undebunkable? Not by a long shot.

reply to post by lambros56

Over the years I have waited to see if someone could come up with proof of the original two videos of the Jerusalem ufo being a hoax. The link you provided may prove the third and fourth videos being hoaxed but I didn't see any proof of the two original as being hoaxed.

Links were provided in OP of that link to the other threads in the HOAX bin where the first two videos were proven hoaxes as well.

Was this ever proven to be a hoax?

Time and time again. Here's a good image analysis proving it was a hoax:

brumac.8k.com...

reply to post by Op3nM1nd3d

Many disregarded it as hoax

That's because it is. Look at the comments and the down-votes of the video you posted. Most people think it's a fake as well. And the kicker? As close as it is to the ground, it should be producing a shadow. It is not. That means CGI. Fake. HOAX.

suprised noone mentioned the Turkey UFO videos

That's because the turkey UFO was proven to be part of a ship on the water.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

ok - what is YOUR evidence for the veracity of the mexico city vid - hint - start by telling us the ` back story to the vid `

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Do you care to take a shot at this video? It's authentic, in the sense it came from the Mexican Govt... These 11 objects were caught on infrared cameras. The US Air Force claimed it was swamp gas, but we know that is BS.. I've always found this to be one of the more interesting UFO clips today, especially knowing that it was released by a Govt. and not some random person on YT

And for those who are not familiar with this story:

At aproximately 17:00 PM the Merlin C26A detected an unknown traffic at 10,500 feet over Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche airspace and according to the protocol and suspecting a drug dealer airplane Mayor Magdaleno Jasso made a maneuver to approach the unidentified traffic at certain range to get a close look and record the target with their equipment. At the same time Mayor Jasso reported by radio to the base that a posible suspect was detected requesting the interceptor planes to be in alert condition.

The RADAR AN/PS 143 BRAVO VICTOR 3 was detecting the unknown traffic and the FLIR STAR ZAPPHIR II was recording the object in infrared. As the Merlin C26A tried to approach the unknown traffic to make a visual identification it suddenly in a surprising maneuver escaped flying away at tremendous speed. By this time Mayor Jasso tried to persecute the target but it was very fast. All this was being recorded by the FLAIR and also the radio conversations with the base describing the inexpected maneuver of the unknown. However the C26A still have not made visual contact with the unknown object.
edit on 27-12-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

To Read More about this story

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
My favorite is the one over Arabian Sea shot over Mumbai. Look at the secondary lights at 3 o'clock at 0:35 and later at 10 o'clock at the end.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

mohan168
My favorite is the one over Arabian Sea shot over Mumbai. Look at the secondary lights at 3 o'clock at 0:35 and later at 10 o'clock at the end.

Figured I'd help you out.. Embedding videos can be a little tricky if you don't know what you're doing

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This one

This is part of the famous Derbyshire video series. This video, for me, defies explanation unless someone can better explain what it is that's flying past the moon.

This is another one, part of the same series: Not Venus, so please save that...

edit on 27-12-2013 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

jhn7537
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Do you care to take a shot at this video?
Did you read the Tim Printy analysis I posted back on page 2, the first time you posted that? I'll re-post it here:

Arbitrageur
UFOs? Are you talking about the oil well fires?

home.comcast.net...
edit on 27-12-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

mine are the most convincing to me

and here's a tutorial on concave objects

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Definitely curious but I think you may have copy and pastes an incorrect link

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
On the video below, from STS-75 tether incident, you will see a long 12 mile tether that snapped off into space. The object when seen in the video is roughly 75-100 miles away from the astronauts. NASA is using ultra-violet light sensitive video cameras. This is where some of the largest UFO's ever caught on tape are recorded. You can see large illuminating disks behind the tether. So you can use the 12 mile long tether (and distance from astronauts) to gauge the size of the UFO's, some measure 1-3 miles wide. Shiny metallic disk with a dark center. In clips like this you either believe the NASA explanation or you do not. Do you believe it's just dust particles or ice particles? which is a common NASA explanation we see today when it comes to any space UFO incidents...

Many have traced the trajectories to some of these objects, to show that they can not be ice particles. Not only do they seem to pass behind the tether. The objects make turns, decelerate and accelerate

Also, STS-114 UFO incident is a crazy clip in itself... NASA video shows white orb @ 2:18 mark come into frame from the right stop and then reverse. What in space can do that? Most things in space travel in straight lines and don't stop.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join