It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most convincing UFO video footage we have.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
those are just flares dropped from a plane during a mil exercise.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If you want to find convincing footage, you need to go beyond youtube.

All these CGI videos irritate me. They come with the tags of 'PROOF' and 'MUST SEE!' but they are neither. Long serving ufologists have been toiling for years to get the field the credibility it deserves, only to be undermined by amateur film makers who should stick to morphing and leave UFO's alone.

The convincing footage will be found in dusty old film canisters that's been sitting in someones basement for thirty years, it won't be found online easily.

edit on 27-12-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
It's on the forum with most flags

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

_BoneZ_
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

That is yet another proven HOAX. Here's the thread from the HOAX forum:

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

edit on 26-12-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

Over the years I have waited to see if someone could come up with proof of the original two videos of the Jerusalem ufo being a hoax.
The link you provided may prove the third and fourth videos being hoaxed but I didn't see any proof of the two original as being hoaxed.

This one used to be a favourite of mine but then again, I'm not sure if this has been proven

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Was this ever proven to be a hoax?

If not, its my favorite UFO footage

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

There's probably threads saying it is, but I don't ever think it was conclusive. The main problem with that video, pointed out by the skeptics, is the wobbling, some say it proves fake and others say it confirms real. I also heard a story that the closest buildings in that video were subsequently closed due to detections of radiation. Not sure on the veracity ofc.

This footage is good, and as far as I know, it's genuine:

edit on 27-12-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

if that's " the most convincing " I don't want to see crap you think is fake

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

the correct question is : has any evidence of its veracity been presented ?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I say its real so as far as I am concerned its real, if you want to prove its fake, back up your theory

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I was looking for a short film from the mid 50s? that had two hat shaped classic saucers that fly by a tower hauling butt; daylight film that when I first saw it as a kid I was impressed with the formation flying and speed... But did not find it...
Not the best I have ever seen but some are ... interesting...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Just wanted to add one of my favourites...

This video, I think, has been discussed here:
and here:

also here on external link:
www.ufocasebook.com...

Many disregarded it as hoax, but it was actually confirmed as the real object in the video and speculated it must be some sort of test military craft...probably because it was filmed near the Aviano air force base in Italy.

But in the end it`s still a UFO because no name for such type of craft was made known to public

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Not a video, but a convincing sighting nonetheless:

www.bbc.com...

It's 27 October 1954. A reserve game between Fiorentina and nearby rivals Pistoiese is under way at the Stadio Artemio Franchi.

A crowd of around 10,000 has gathered to watch. Among them is Gigi Boni (second left in the picture) a lifelong Fiorentina fan who in later years would become the co-ordinator of the club's supporters group.

Now in his eighties Boni still has vivid memories of watching in disbelief as UFOs hovered above the stadium. "I remember clearly seeing this incredible sight. They were moving very fast and then they just stopped. It all lasted a couple of minutes. I would like to describe them as being like Cuban cigars. They just reminded me of Cuban cigars, in the way they looked."

The stadium fell silent as the players and fans stood transfixed, staring at these strange objects in the crisp blue autumn sky.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

cass1dy09
Here's mine, hundreds of UFO's flying on an angle, with light so no it isn't balloons.
What makes you think they're not white balloons? They drift in the sky as balloons would, don't they?

And hollow Earth? I can understand people in the dark ages entertaining the idea, but modern science rules out any of the planets mentioned being hollow, including Earth.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Grimpachi

I keep reading the threads and watching the videos with that hope. Maybe one day I will see that evidence but it doesn't seem like it will be today.
Today is the Day.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

That's evidence of a thruster firing. You can even see the lighter haze in the image when the thruster fires.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

_BoneZ_
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

That is yet another proven HOAX. Here's the thread from the HOAX forum:

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

edit on 26-12-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

Since when was ATS the authority?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Well, it's not, and I've always stressed that folks throwing forceful opinions/ideas around as fact, doesn't prove anything.

However, that video is a hoax and the team that done it, did admit to it.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

jhn7537

JimOberg

jhn7537
I've always felt that the early NASA videos were pretty damning evidence... Especially when they didn't think people could listen in on their conversations, before everything became secure and you would hear clips of "we have an unidentified flying object outside our craft"....Ummmm okay??? Cause you should be the only ones up there...hahaha

How would a prudent student of the subject validate claims such as the quote you provided? Where did it originally come from and why should you trust it? Why can't it just be another hoax?

Well, there's no disputing what was said over the radio transmission that day, but what the astronaut was looking at will always be up for debate.

You're not getting it. How do we know it was transmitted from the space shuttle, or was said by an astronaut?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

bluemooone2
This would be my choice. At one time there was a very high definition of this video out there but it seems to no longer exist.

Obviously the dog ate it, that explains everything. [grin]

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

JimOberg

bluemooone2
This would be my choice. At one time there was a very high definition of this video out there but it seems to no longer exist.

Obviously the dog ate it, that explains everything. [grin]

Hey JIm, can your clarify your position on UFOs again? Curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join