It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most convincing UFO video footage we have.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If you had to choose one, what is the best and/or most convincing piece of UFO video footage you have ever seen? I am sure a lot of us will have different answers and different perspectives on this, but I think it would be interesting to see what everyone's "best" is.

Of course we cannot prove any of these videos to be 100% legit and real, but most of the UFO videos floating around the net are painfully obvious fakes, misidentified aircraft, and generally a lot of blobs of light with terrible resolution, and i think it would be good for everyone to see a lot of quality UFO videos for a change. Ideally, I hope we can all share some good videos that some of us may not have seen before.

Here is my choice for the most convincing UFO footage I have ever seen. Judging by the view count on the video, I'm betting not many people have seen it. I would never say for certain that this is an actual event involving ET's, but whatever is going on here sure looks real to me, you may disagree. All I know is they are UFO's.

Please, post the best piece of UFO footage you have ever seen, but also try and refrain from re-posting videos that have already been posted in the thread to avoid clutter.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

That's incredible footage, I would guess the people filming were in a remote area and the ufos didn't realise they were being filmed.

+45 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

That is very horrible CGI. If you download the video and use VLC Media player to slow the video down, you'll be able to see that they couldn't keep their CGI moving exactly with the movement of the camera. Happens every single time with CGI.

This "most convincing" video is a very convincing HOAX.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Certainly one of the more interesting ufo videos i have ever seen. In fact, i've never seen a ufo video like that before. It is interesting to try and decipher the reason for the ways in which these lights are interacting with each other in the sky

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I choose this one.... I would not swear it was real by any means, but I would REALLY love for it to be just for the symbology (I just made it up) alone.

Jerusalem UFO

edit on 12/26/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Going to have to disagree with you on that, especially in the latter half of the video. I am seeing the opposite in slow motion, although the pixelated mountain in the distance gives off that illusion I suppose. Thanks for the opinion though it is appreciated.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

That is yet another proven HOAX. Here's the thread from the HOAX forum:

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

edit on 26-12-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

That's pretty much a given on any video of a UFO, I agree.
I am one who holds out hope though.
I stare at them all day here and scream hoax at the screen myself... but still there is hope...one day we will see something we never knew existed!
edit on 12/26/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Forgot that i ever saw this before. Gives me the creeps but excites me at the same time. crazyness.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

That is yet another proven HOAX. Dig around in the HOAX forum and you'll find the thread(s) there with how it was proven a hoax.

you provide the link your the one saying its a Hoax

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Link already provided. Look again.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Would have to be before CGI - something on 8mm film or a polaroid pic.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am a skeptic about UFO's however I would really like to see evidence proving my intuition wrong.

I keep reading the threads and watching the videos with that hope. Maybe one day I will see that evidence but it doesn't seem like it will be today.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Isn't this video just the night sky-diving team that works out of Phoenix?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

you provided
UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

im asking for link to the Ops video.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I already explained why it's CGI. CGI means it's hoaxed. But you quoted me about the Jerusalem hoax, and I provided the link.

edit on 26-12-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I already explained why it's CGI. CGI means it's hoaxed. But you quoted me about the Jerusalem hoax, and I provided the link. ;

Put up facts instead of cross referencing CGI from another non related video. If you cant do that then your only spamming this thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
For some reason, I believe I've seen the OP's video explained as a hoax created using flashlights reflected in a kitchen window by two young brothers with a camera and well.....Flashlights. If I'm not mistaken, the brothers put the video online where it was immediately jumped on by the UFO crowd and flaunted as real. I could be wrong but if I were a betting man.......

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Erm, anyway.... my contribution would have to be the mass UFO sighting of Mexico City, July 11, 1991. Filmed by dozens, witnessed by millions:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

_BoneZ_
Erm, anyway.... my contribution would have to be the mass UFO sighting of Mexico City, July 11, 1991. Filmed by dozens, witnessed by millions:

You're correct, I'm all critique and no meat!
Wish I had something I'd consider convincing but sadly I'd just be posting clips from Spielberg movies

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join