It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social securit

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

pheonix358
When you get a stream of negative messages as you have it always indicates to me that you may be on to something. The issue is important enough for those in power to want to suppress it.

Or it means that you're real busy being wrong.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Why are you blatantly ignoring my points after you insisted that they didn't even exist in the first place? This is pathetic...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The SSA admitted before that they had the information but wouldn't release it because of privacy...the info is over 120 years old....the judge wants that original application form, then what does Obama do when he had the same EXACT SS NUMBER???

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

LaElvis
improper withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social security number is being illegally used by Barack Obama.

Read that and you will realise why the SSA responded the way they did.

This all but assures that the judge will order the SSA to release the SS-5, Social Security application of resident of CT, Harrison (Harry) Bounel, whose CT SSN 042-68-4425 was stolen by Obama and used in Obama’s 2009 tax returns,

No it does not, it shows that Taitz has no clue at all what she is asking for.

This explains it

realist wrote:In addition to all the non-lawyering stuff in Orly's rant, which she terms a MSJ, which of course it is not, there is the little factoid that the SSA/Wiggins never said they had any such thing as an SS-5 for a Harrison or Harry Bounel (with or without the J) that they could not release due to privacy issues. What they said was they could not release any information connects with the (now famous) SSN which, of course, is Obama's, a living person.

'Zactly. Or another way of putting it...
Genie: You get three guesses.
Orly: I want the SS-5 that proves Obama has fraudulently used SSN [redacted]...blah...blah...blah.

Genie: You want the President's SS-5? Sorry, you need to obtain his waiver of privacy rights.
Orly: Gimme the SS-5 for [SSN redacted]
Genie: Nope, no can do because it would violate an individual's privacy.
Orly: Then gimme the SS-5 for Hari-San Boon El because (according to blah...blah...blah) Hari-San is at least 120 years old.
Genie: Sorry, no can find.
Orly: But...but...that contradicts what you said when...
Genie: Sorry, but you're out of guesses.

www.thefogbow.com...
edit on 26-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

LaElvis
The SSA admitted before that they had the information but wouldn't release it because of privacy...the info is over 120 years old

No, that is where poor orly is wrong again - which is why they did not release it!

the judge wants that original application form, then what does Obama do when he had the same EXACT SS NUMBER???

Obama has the exact SS number as Obama.... you really are making no sense at all. again!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You quote Fogbow who is a paid Government shill.....You quote a conversation that has nothing to do with the actual case and conversation. Why can't you reply to the fact that the JUDGE wants to see the SSA original form, AND HAS ASKED ORLY TO RESUBMIT AND ADD THE FRAUD TO THE CASE!!!! Another SSA employee admitted that they HAD THE FORM. The judge has said that 120 years is pass privacy rights, doesn't that make sense to you??? Why do you defend OBAMA??? What is in it for you??? What are you afraid of by allowing the actual documents to be reviewed??? Both Obama and Harry Brunel have used this exact same number......the SSA has NEVER recycled one before according to their own representatives. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???? LOL ASK HILLARY CLINTON!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

LaElvis
Both Obama and Harry Brunel have used this exact same number

That is where you are wrong again, care to show some evidence "Harry Brunel" had the same SSN as Obama?

Any evidence at all?

Anything?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Because he is too busy replying to mine with made up gibberish about a Genie in a bottle!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Here from Breitbart.....www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

LaElvis
Here from Breitbart.....www.youtube.com...

A youtube video is your source? Oh, you are one of those.... "I saw it on youtube so it must be true"!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Everything else has been scrubbed by Obama!!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You quote obvious politically leaning material, but he is not entitled to a news video by Breitbart? That's completely sad, and not to mention is a set of double standards... Like thefogbow; really?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

That's exactly why I felt he is a a Government paid shill. He quotes Fogbow, and ignores the facts and nit picks on things that obviously he is reading out of context. Why not talk about the ELEPHANT in the room....OBAMA.
How can you not see that he has become ABOVE the LAW? If this was a Irish guy from Boston he would have been killed by the media for the things he has done. The Country is in a death spiral that I personally doubt it can ever recover from. I have learned in the last 5 years that the Congress does not care about reading or passing laws in accordance with the U S Constitution, instead it is all about lining their pockets and getting reelected. We have passed the tipping point and now the leeches have surpassed the number of workers. It is unsustainable, and NOBODY reports the TRUTH. Make your peace with God, be kind to your fellow man......that is all you can do anymore.

(post by DogMeat removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

But all those professions have been so far corrupt, that is the problem. The "birthers" are tired of getting # on cause those "experts" dont want to lose any money. Id like to see you look me in the eye and say all those experts that you mention that we shouldn't question in anyway what so ever cause they know everything. Who is to say what they know/say is the truth? Question everything never leave someone to make your decision for you

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
As this warning has been forgotten by some, let me repeat:
reply to post by Gemwolf

Gemwolf
ENOUGH

Any further off-topic bickering and insults will result in a posting ban.

Thank you.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

closed for a brief time to allow members to read this message.
edit on Fri Dec 27 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Is this good enough for you....would have more but your buddy Obama likes to scrub the TRUTH!!
www.wnd.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

Claim: Barack Obama uses a Social Security number belonging to man born in 1890.

FALSE

The premise of this claim is also flawed in concept, as Barack Obama was born in United States and thus there would have been no reason for his grandmother to appropriate someone else's Social Security number for use by him. (And since non-citizens can legally obtain Social Security numbers the issue is irrelevant, as possession of a Social Security number is not in itself an indicator of citizenship.) Likewise, the claim that Social Security numbers beginning with 042 are "reserved for Connecticut residents" is false. As explained by the Social Security Administration, the area number portion of a SSN does not (and never did) necessarily correspond to the state in which an applicant was born or resides; it simply reflects the mailing address which the applicant has requested his newly issued card be sent to. That mailing address does not have to be the same as the applicant's residence address: it can be the address of a friend, relative, employer, rented post office box, or anyone else authorized to receive mail on his behalf:

This whole claim stems from the fact that a search of a personal information database back in 2011 showed that the name "Harrison J. Bounel" had been mistakenly cross-indexed with Barack Obama's home address and Social Security number. (This type of error is common in such databases and has since been corrected.) Aside from that temporary erroneous entry, there is no evidence whatsoever that Barack Obama ever used the name "Harrison J. Bounel" as an alias, or that Barack Obama's Social Security number was originally issued to someone by that name.

But of course you will ignore it and claim it is left propaganda BS and then in return use a completely right wing bias site. Hypocritical much...

Why does any person bother arguing with birthers..they are completely delusional.

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Jean-Claude Tremblay

My career in the graphic industry has spanned more than 20 years of both creative and technical in-depth experience. I have a high level of proficiency in not only implementing current technology but in developing and teaching it as well. I specialize in finding solutions at every level of design challenge.

edit on 27-12-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
'Birther' Wackiness Continues w/Release of Obama's 'Kenyan Birth Certificate'

The debacle shines a light on two fatal flaws of the Birther movement: one, their blatantly inconsistent and prejudicial standards of evidence — i.e., they're perfectly willing to accept (and circulate) unsourced photographs of an unvetted document as "proof" of foreign birth, while dismissing out of hand a state-issued, state-validated U.S. birth certificate; and two, what the foregoing reveals about their true motives — i.e, despite their protestations, they are not interested in truth, accuracy, or "protecting the U.S. Constitution," but are bent, rather, on delegitimizing Obama's presidency at any cost and by any means possible.

The Debunker’s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories
edit on 27-12-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

OK, we can go back and forth arguing the merits and faults of Breitbart and Fogbow all day. However, do you you really think WND is an impartial source. Not only that the author is Jerome Corsi. He literally makes money from keeping this whole birther thing going. Would you take the word of a used car salesman at face value? Because that's essentially the role Corsi plays in this whole thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join