It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social securit

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

LaElvis
reply to post by buster2010

You're not pointing out I'm wrong, you're skirting the issue and not looking at the links and precedents..

I posted the law regarding natural born citizens. Not my fault you chose to ignore it.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

xuenchen
The one *Glaring* error on the BC is the race of Barack Sr.

"African" was not an official race.

Of course you ignore the instructions for filling out the form..

FATHER’S RACE (Check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be)

Did you see that bit? "What the father considers himself to be", so African is perfectly valid!
www.cdc.gov...

So yet another silly birther conspiracy is destroyed by the facts!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Can you show us where that was in effect in 1961 in Hawaii ?

Your link shows a revision from Nov 2003 !!

My link shows things in effect in 1961.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Personally I believe natural born refers to flesh and blood humans, and not artificial creations of the mind, like legal fictions.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

xuenchen
Can you show us where that was in effect in 1961 in Hawaii ?

Here is a link to a Hawaiian BC that shows the fathers race as American.... so is American a race as well?
freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Wow you really have reading comprehension problems don't you?

I AM NOT A #ING RACIST!!!

I mentioned that my sister was pregnant by a black man, because Bruce is attempting to insinuate that I don't like black people; when in all factuality me and her 'baby daddy' are really quite close and I have several black friends..

But of course, circle back to race, because you don't have anything better to argue about..

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What about when you asked for proof of anything being suppressed and I mentioned MK Ultra, which was covered up and suppressed for almost 20 years? What about the JFK assassination? What about PRISM, which the Obama administration is attempting to use an executive privilege to prevent a court judge from ruling on it's unconstitutionality? By all means, feign ignorance as if you really don't get it... Oh and since you are dancing away from the facts, let me be more aggressive.

I just pointed out at least one incident where a man was convicted of treason against the United States, and received the death penalty...

Why are you being sketchy and ignoring this; or are you afraid of the truth?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

HaHA

That one's about as fake as it gets !!

Looks more like another attempt to "prove" Obama's BC is "real" by default.

Same as all the court cases.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Did you notice where the document mentioned that it is invalid if it has been changed in any way and does not contain a raised seal?

I saw no raised seal.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas
Did you notice where the document mentioned that it is invalid if it has been changed in any way

What makes you think it was changed?

and does not contain a raised seal?
I saw no raised seal.

This is the problem a lot of birthers have also - that JPG is NOT the BC, and how do you have a raised seal on a jpg?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Obviously you don't understand that a JPG is a picture; what is the picture of? The birth certificate...

edit on 26-12-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/12/13 by masqua because: edited copy paste of previous post

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

LaElvis
reply to post by itsallgonenow

I just had my entire comment erased before entering....so I'm going to try this again if the Government watch dogs don't erase it again. I cannot believe the negative and uninformed comments on this site. She is 100% right about his Selective Service card.Obama has the only one in the history with only 2 digits on the stamp. 80 instead of 1980, this was done according to expert testimony by cutting the 2008 stamp in half and turning it upside down to create 80 instead of 08. His Social Security number that he uses the most.....he has used 30+ so far....was originally given to someone born in 1890 in Connecticut. His uncle has one like this too, this is the same uncle with the DUI that was originally going to be deported. Obama denied knowing him at first, now he admits to living with him. Where Obama was born has nothing to do with him being ineligible as his supposed father Barack Sr. was a British subject and thus so is Obama. Obama was an Indonesian citizen as a child when he attended school, this is documented and admitted by Obama. It is widely accepted that he attended college on a foreign student scholarship and this is one of the reasons for him sealing his college transcripts....Here are a few links for you to educate yourselves. Bashing people and making fun of them without knowing the evidence is a pretty childish. NOT ONE CASE HAS EVER BEEN HEARD, the judges dismiss without standing or some other reason. They are afraid of the FACTS!!!

Devvy Kidd is a brilliant writer who knows the FACTS!!!
www.devvy.com...

It is said that the Courts have no jurisdiction over this and the only way would be Quo Warranto.

The only way Obama would be a Natural Born Citizen is with both parent being citizens. Obama met with all but one of the Supreme Court Justices illegally on his first day as President because they had 2 cases already on the docket against him!!!!

naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com...

If you would take the time to read and research instead of Poo Pooing the FACTS you might learn something.
Ted Cruz, Bobby Jindal, and others are also ineligible and this is why the Republicans don't make it an isuue, along with the fact that they and 100's of their cronies would be tried for High Treason for the COVERUP!!!

Also don't forget that his BC says African American on it. back then black folks were black not African Americans. LOL.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

AuntC
Also don't forget that his BC says African American on it. back then black folks were black not African Americans. LOL.

Oh dear - why post such nonsense? It is obvious you have never even looked at Obama's BC, as nowhere on it do the words "African American" appear, so why lie and claim that they do?

What was the source for your claim that Obama's BC contained the words "African American"?
edit on 26-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No you didn't you think you did...LOL READ my links!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No you didn't you think you did...LOL READ my links!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Of course you ignore the instructions for filling out the form..

You mean like you ignored my repeated statements that you said never happened?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well here I thought this thread was about the "Harry Bounel" Social Security Number subject - If I'm not mistaken it was discovered being used in Obamas real estate transactions for his Chicago home and land. Instead of discussing the OP's original subject looks like this has morphed into something else.

If judge rules that SSA has to provide the data - what does that potentially mean?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Phoenix
If I'm not mistaken it was discovered being used in Obamas real estate transactions for his Chicago home and land.

You are mistaken!

If judge rules that SSA has to provide the data - what does that potentially mean?

What data? Read the judgement made so far, you will understand why the SSA could not provide what Taitz wanted
edit on 26-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

DUH what judgement??? The case is still going on!!! WHY DO YOU PERSIST IN THESE LIES!!!

Judge Hollander in Maryland gives Attorney Orly Taitz 21 days to file a second amended complaint and add allegations in regards to an improper withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social security number is being illegally used by Barack Obama. When Taitz filed the complaint, SSA did not respond at all. After the law suit was filed, SSA responded by fraudulently claiming that the records were not found. Taitz responded that this is a fraudulent assertion, since the records were found before and denied to another petitioner due to privacy concerns, however Social Security has no right to claim privacy as according to their own 120 year rule they have a duty to release the records. The judge stated that the plaintiff Taitz might be correct, however at this time she cannot rule in her favor as her original complaint was filed before SSA responded, so the judge gave Taitz an opportunity to refile a second amended complaint and add new allegations, stating the SSA responded but improperly hidden the records . This is a great development. This all but assures that the judge will order the SSA to release the SS-5, Social Security application of resident of CT, Harrison (Harry) Bounel, whose CT SSN 042-68-4425 was stolen by Obama and used in Obama’s 2009 tax returns, which initially were posted on WhiteHouse.gov without proper redaction, without flattening of the file . Taitz will be very careful not to be Breitbarted or Fuddied in the next 21 days.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join