It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social securit

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

This post is full of complete hypocrisy; show me a single "pro-obama" piece that isn't biased...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong it was Hillary Clinton's people who started all this?

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

Politico

edit on 27-12-2013 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

The 10 SS numbers before Obama and Bounel (same number) all are in Connecticut!!!!
Obama never lived in Connecticut, his uncle's SS is same prefix (Connecticut)!!!
Obama has 40 SS numbers that come up in search of his name with nearly all known previous addresses of Obama's!
Michelle has a dozen or more SS numbers.

My prefix is 438...all 438 are Louisiana.....is this coincidence???

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

You use a link to SNOPES???? How ridiculous, this is a known Liberal owned site. Your points about Harrison Boenel are false. The following link shows a screenshot of his name coming up on a search using Obama's SS number. He was born in Connecticut...coincidence???
www.wnd.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

LaElvis
and ignores the facts

I ignore the facts? Remember all these things you claimed?

Obama was an Indonesian citizen as a child this is documented and admitted by Obama

Obama was never a Indonesian citizen - care to state a valid source that shows he was? Where exactly did Obama admit he was a Indonesian citizen. Source?

It is widely accepted that he attended college on a foreign student scholarship

Wrong, it is widely accepted that was a April fools joke that birthers keep falling for.

Also, why do you ignore this "In August 2010, a jury in Iowa city found Sandra Teague guilty of accessing then-Senator Barack Obama's student loan records on August 27, 2008. Teague worked with the National Student Loan Data System as a contractor for Vangent, Inc. Teague was the only one of nine charged in the breach of privacy to go on trial. The other eight pleaded guilty to the charges."
www2.ed.gov...

As only US citizens or permanent residents are eligible for US student loans, Barack Obama could not have attended college as a foreign student

this is one of the reasons for him sealing his college transcripts

Obama never sealed his college transcripts -how about showing some proof that he did?
Why do you ignore this? www.ed.gov...

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records

NOT ONE CASE HAS EVER BEEN HEARD

Over 200 cases against Obama have been heard See tesibria.typepad.com... for details Why don't you look attesibria.typepad.com... those cases, read the transcripts and be educated

The only way Obama would be a Natural Born Citizen is with both parent being citizens

Why do you ignore the fact that Obama has been declared a natural born citizen by the US courts?

ANKENY v GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF INDIANA - APPEALS COURT OPINION - 11120903 Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents AZ - 2012-03-07 - Allen v Obama C20121317 - ORDER Dismissing Complaint and this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitutionand thus qualified to hold the office of President. See United States v. Wong Kim Ark , 169 U.S. 649, 702-03(1898) (addressing U. S. Const. amend. XIV); Ankeny v. Governor of the State of Indiana , 916 N.E.2d 678,684-88 (Ind. App. 2010) (addressing the precise issue). Contrary to Plaintiff’s assertion, Minor v. Happersett ,88 U.S. 162 (1874), does not hold otherwise Charles Tisdale v. Barack Obama, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney (D.C. Cir. 15-June-2012 On January 17, 2012, Charles Tisdale of Virginia brought a civil action before the US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. In the suit, Tisdale alleged that Barack Obama, Mitt Romney and Ron Paul each had a non-citizen parent, and therefore should be barred from the November 6, 2012, presidential ballot in Virginia. An amicus brief was filed in support of the Plaintiff by attorney Mario Apuzzo. District Judge John A. Gibney, Jr., dismissed the suit with prejudice because the Plaintiff "does not to state a claim upon which relief may be granted." Judge Gibney explained: "It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens."

Obama met with all but one of the Supreme Court Justices illegally on his first day as President

How about some proof Obama's meeting was illegal - exactly what law made it illegal?

SS numbers were all STATE based by prefix

How about reading what the SS admin said?
www.ssa.gov...

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

www.scribd.com...
have a look at that link and you will see

Dear Ms. Daniels: This letter is in response to your letter to Commissioner Astrue concerning President Obama's Social Security Records. After reviewing the information you provided, we disagree with your conclusion that a person's Social Security number depends upon the address of residence. Furthermore, we do not have information related to your question regarding the numbering of Selective Service forms. Please direct questions regarding a Selective Service form (SSS form 3B) to the Selective Service System. Sincerely, /s/ Frank Biro Acting Associate Commissioner Office

BTW his race on his supposed Hawaii BC lists his race as African

This shows you have never even looked at Obama's BC - where on it does it state his race?

The name of the hospital on the BC did not exist when he was born

Yes it does - have a look at the Thorndyke twins BC's - they were born in the same hospital as Obama!
nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com...
and
wtpotus.files.wordpress.com...

By Indonesian LAW only Indonesian citizens are allowed to attend school.

How about providing a reference to this supposed "law"?

Obama has spent 4 million defending an obvious fake BC

He has? how about providing some proof of that claim.

1000's of cases brought up in suits.

Please provide a reference to those thousands of suits....

There is also a Kenyan BC

Please show us a experts opinion that states this is genuine...

and a British document of a son born in Kenya to Barrack Sr in 1961

Please link us to this document.

the only person who has said they saw the actual BC died last week in a plane crash!

Why do you ignore these?
www.azcentral.com...
www.scribd.com...
and

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. “No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.” STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO October 31, 2008

So as we can all clearly see you are the one that is ignoring the facts here. You must be a republican shill, paid to attack Obama.
edit on 27-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Why do you ignore these?
www.azcentral.com...
www.scribd.com...
and

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. “No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.” STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO October 31, 2008

So as we can all clearly see you are the one that is ignoring the facts here. You must be a republican shill, paid to attack Obama.

Manufactured facts are no facts at all. All of your sources are terribly biased, and any rational, logic person who can put the pieces together, would take their legitimacy with a grain of salt...

It's legit because the Director of Health said so? Oh okay; you mean like nobody has ever bribed a public official before, have they?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

LOL, wow wow wow...the same stupid claims....NO it does not DECLARE Obama a Natural Born Citizen...READ, READ,READ...NO ACTUAL BC has ever been SEEN...only fake copies!!!! It assumes!!!! Read this and learn....
www.thenationalpatriot.com...

You continue to cut and paste previous entries and twist what was written and the context. Just because you pull up a section of a link and paste it does not make it TRUE!!

NO COURT has seen a photo or certified copy of the ORIGINAL BC.

You continue to ignore the 2 digit stamp on the Selective Service application that is the ROOT of this thread!

The Supreme Court has yet to weigh in on the subject so that makes it NOT LAW, because there are many appeals still ongoing.

Please go back and read my previous comment and link to the actual screen shot of the inquiry on Obama's SS number that showed Harrison Boenel with same address as Obama!!! Or read it here!!

www.wnd.com...

So how much do you get paid by Obama and his Nazi staff???

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

What about when you asked for proof of anything being suppressed and I mentioned MK Ultra, which was covered up and suppressed for almost 20 years? What about the JFK assassination? What about PRISM, which the Obama administration is attempting to use an executive privilege to prevent a court judge from ruling on it's unconstitutionality? By all means, feign ignorance as if you really don't get it... Oh and since you are dancing away from the facts, let me be more aggressive.

I just pointed out at least one incident where a man was convicted of treason against the United States, and received the death penalty...

Why are you being sketchy and ignoring this; or are you afraid of the truth?

Why do you continually ignore this post? You haven't replied to it once; not a single time that I have tried to call you out on this... Me thinks you have motives..

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
I mentioned MK Ultra, which was covered up and suppressed for almost 20 years? What about the JFK assassination?

So now you blame Obama for the JFK assassination! and MK Ultra! This really shows how desperate silly birthers are getting. This thread is on Obama and bounel, but birthers want to change the topic as they know they have no facts.
edit on 28-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

So now you blame Obama for the JFK assassination! and MK Ultra! This really shows how desperate silly birthers are getting

I knew you had reading comprehension problems; either that, or you are being deliberately deceitful by attempting to strawman my post. I never once mentioned that Obama was responsible for the JFK assassination or MK Ultra; however you asked before for somebody to prove that anything has ever been suppressed from the American public, when in all factuality there are numerous examples..

Also why did you not quote or reply to my whole post, such as when you claimed there is no death penalty for treason, or the PRISM-Obama scandal?

I sincerely hope that nobody here believes you are genuine.. You are more fake than a faux coat..

Also is it entirely necessary to scream silly birthers and ridicule people in everyone of your posts, or is assholism just a character trait of yours with ridicule?
edit on 28-12-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

LaElvis
LOL, wow wow wow...the same stupid claims

You forget all those stupid claims were posted by you here in this thread... and you are unable to provide proof for any of them at all!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Proof from court??" Proof from links??/ You ignore proof, you live in Obamaworld!!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

I can't believe this guy, I really can't... What kind of logical person applies an obviously far-fetched strawman argument like he just did to me?
edit on 28-12-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Why did you deliberately strawman my post that you ignored repeatedly? Is it because deep down you know you couldn't rebut it any other way, so you could give the impression that you were actually rebutting it?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

LaElvis
Proof from court??"

How about you provide some? I have provided proof from court that Obama is a natural born US citizen. I have provided proof from court that over 200 birther court cases have failed as birthers have nothing but silly stories and lies.

You are unable to provide any proof at all for your claims!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Manufactured facts or 'proof' is not proof at all.. You can not take arguments from obviously biased people leaning in favor of Obama and think it flies in the real world...

Or did you attempt to turn those tables on him because you knew you couldn't provide proof?

Actually, he has posted numerous links, articles, and quotes, the same as you have; why is it that his is 'inferior' to yours; when all of your information is from politically biased and motivated people?

Why did you deliberately strawman my last argument; and purposefully and erroneously attributed those scandals to Obama to give the appearance of dismissing me, when you know fully well that is not what I was referencing?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
Manufactured facts or 'proof' is not proof at all.

Well, that is exactly what birthers are doing here, as I have shown!

I have provided a link to a video of a court hearings, links to the 200+ court cases birthers have lost, links to transcripts of US courts, links to US statutes, links to letters written by Hawaiian officials etc.

Birthers have provided links to opinion pieces and blogs, yet they claim I have manufactured facts and proof!

In the bizarro world birthers live in apparently opinion pieces and blogs is all you need to remove a legally elected POTUS - their silly claims are superior to all the 200+ court cases birthers have lost and US law!
edit on 28-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Your claim about the Indiana Court is ridiculous because according to law!!!!!

State court decisions are binding and precedent in that State only, unless overturned by their respective State Supreme Court (or whatever its name is) of the USSC if the state decision can be appealed to the USSC level.

At best, that court decision would create a usable precedent in Indiana, affecting solely how the State of Indiana sees the issue. That’s because it’s a decision made by an Indiana State court—and not even that State’s Supreme Court.

The meaning of “natural born citizen” is an issue regarding the interpretation of the US Constitution involving the qualifications for a US Constitutional office, and so can only be decided by a US Federal court.

How do you like them apples??? Hope you choke on that one!!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Your claim about the Indiana Court is ridiculous because according to law!!!!!

State court decisions are binding and precedent in that State only, unless overturned by their respective State Supreme Court (or whatever its name is) of the USSC if the state decision can be appealed to the USSC level.

At best, that court decision would create a usable precedent in Indiana, affecting solely how the State of Indiana sees the issue. That’s because it’s a decision made by an Indiana State court—and not even that State’s Supreme Court.

The meaning of “natural born citizen” is an issue regarding the interpretation of the US Constitution involving the qualifications for a US Constitutional office, and so can only be decided by a US Federal court.

How do you like them apples??? Hope you choke on that one!!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

All of your pro-Obama information is manufactured...

For your information, I am not a 'birther'... I couldn't give a damned if Obama was born in Kenya.. I suspect that there is an entirely different reason he doesn't have a birth certificate, and it has more to do with the 14th Amendment than it does foreign alliances..

Quit being sketchy and answer me.

Why do you deliberately edit my posts when you quote me to remove the points you are afraid of answering? Why do you strawman my arguments when you do reply to me? What are your motives here?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join