It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK assassination---The Big Event made Simple---50 years is long enough!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I think you forgot to tell us how you omitted the FDR war with Churchill. And even when shown to Google, could not find that article on the very top line of a Google search, and thousands of others similar, that followed it.

As such, it appears you don't like real history and total truth being applied to FDR Vs Churchill.

But American like Fletcher Prouty's insights on those that kill presidents. I'll take Prouty's insights....and yours go to the garbage can.

Citation:

Stalin glared at Elliott and said, "You don't know why?"

Elliott replied, "No!"

Quickly, Stalin responded, "Don't you know who killed your father?"

Roosevelt-shocked-answered, "No."

Stalin rising from his chair, continued, "Well, I'll tell you why I have not invited her here. As soon as your father died, I asked my ambassador in Washington to go immediately to Georgia with a request to view the body." Stalin believed that if Gromyko could see the body he would confirm that the cerebral hemorrhage that had caused his death had caused extensive discoloration and distortion.

Elliot responded that he knew nothing about that and then Stalin said, "Your mother refused to permit the lid of the coffin to be opened so that my ambassador could see the body." Adding "I sent him there three times trying to impress upon your mother that it was very important for him to view the President's body. She never accepted that. I have never forgiven her."

This forced Elliott to ask this last question, "…but why?"

Stalin took a few steps around the office, and almost in a rage roared, "They poisoned your father, of course, just as they have tried repeatedly to poison me."

"They, who are they," Elliot asked

"The Churchill gang!" Stalin roared, "They poisoned your father, and they continue to try to poison me…the Churchill gang!"

-----------

I had heard, while in Tehran, that Roosevelt and Churchill had had a strenuous argument in front of Stalin and Chiang during the conference on the subject of decolonialization of South East Asia. I have read it in a government publication of the time. Then, this account of Elliott's visit to Moscow in 1946 was written and signed by him and appeared in the February 9, 1986 issue of the nationwide Sunday Supplement magazine "PARADE."

We all know that there are amazing stories that can not be found in the history books. That is what I am saying here. Most students have not been able to learn that Chiang Kai-shek was a member of this Four Power Conference in Tehran. But, I was there. I had flown the Chinese delegates there from Cairo, and I have read it in a Congressional Committee Report, "The U. S. Government and the Vietnam" Part 1-1945-1951" by the U. S. Government Printing Office, 1984.

Source:

Fletcher Prouty on FDR insights

edit on 26-2-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

If you can't be bothered to read your own sources then I'd advise against posting them - you're only going to make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have. Your source says nothing - nada, niente, nid oes dim - about FDR wanting to break up the UK. It says a great deal about his anti-Imperial tendencies, but nothing about a sooper seekrit US plan to dismember the UK.
Oh and there's the little issue of your 'theory' about DFR being Stalin's bestest buddy. There's a teeny problem with that. He wasn't. After Yalta FDR realised that Stalin was breaking almost all his promises and that Churchill and Averell Harriman's warnings about Stalin were correct. It's part of the historical record. Look it up. I suggest you use a big papery thing called a 'book'.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

If I start to list all the things you get wrong we'd be here all day. I note that you have failed - again - to address my point about FDR having high blood pressure and congestive heart failure. I'm not aware of any poison that would do that. I am however aware that Stalin was a paranoid nutjob. Using him as a source for a crackpot theory is not a good idea.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Don't worry-----the US has the game plan well exposed now, and those that embody ignorance here as well:

Citation:

In 1953, in a toast before the New York Press Club, John Swinton, former Chief of Staff of the New York Times and the "Dean of his Profession" stated: (part extracted)

"If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of journalists is to destroy the truth; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell this country and this race for their daily bread. We are the tools and vessels for rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

From my own experience, I know that there are countless journalists who could say that. Just consider what they said about Oliver Stone's Film "JFK" and about my own book "JFK, the CIA, Vietnam and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy."```

L. Fletcher Prouty

Source:

The Embodyment of Ignorance Game

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

If you're desperate enough to start quoting L Fletcher Prouty then you might as well run up the white flag whilst you still have any dignity left. The man was a paranoid nutjob who thought that the Theory of Evolution was propaganda.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

We can start with you----as you claim to be an expert in poisons. Where did you gain your training or degrees?

Can anyone expect you to be knowledgeable of anything, since you totally missed the FDR and Churchill war.

Else you are just a self-aggrandizer full of wind and zero expertise. Again the embodiment of ignorance. imho

You have yet to tell what FDR died of and where this happened and the other factors involved.

All you are is noise, no knowledge, no truth, not even common sense. imho

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

We can start with you----as you claim to be an expert in poisons. Where did you gain your training or degrees?

Can anyone expect you to be knowledgeable of anything, since you totally missed the FDR and Churchill war.

Else you are just a self-aggrandizer full of wind and zero expertise. Again the embodiment of ignorance. imho

You have yet to tell what FDR died of and where this happened and the other factors involved.

Hello? Is this thing on? Testing, testing? You did read my earlier post didn't you? The one where I stated that FDR had high blood pressure and congestive heart failure? You must have, because you made a minor reference to it. You are aware of the implications of high blood pressure and congestive heart failure aren't you? No? Oh dear. Try using Google.
And you have yet to state any more about your ridiculous theory that FDR wanted to break up the UK. I wonder why? Hmmm, let me think now. Oh yes. You realised that that there is 0% proof of such a ridiculous theory and you are now desperately applying lots and lots of handwavium. Too bad, you failed to prevent people from noticing that you have made a twit of yourself again.
Oh and your Parthian Shot line at the end - I thought that being all mouth and no trousers was your bailiwick?
edit on 26-2-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Lone Nutters should be reminded that there were no less than THREE attempts to assassinate JFK. Chicago and Florida were the first two and for a variety or reasons they failed.

LHO had nothing to do with those.

Great series of essays, MO, kudos.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Sure it is. It shows your motivations and true intents behind all of your persistent, and misleading, threads/posts.

Your posts show also a lack of understanding of American and, really global, history. You're trying to oversimplify and boil down something that is much more complex than just one variable.

The Masons tricked the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor? Wow...you really are ignorant of history.

JFK showed no strong anti-Mason sentiment. Quit applying your beliefs to others and trying to pass it off as fact. If the quote has not been verified why use it?

When one learns the Founding Fathers were Masons, but they connected with a special group that were influenced by Illuminati type thinking and they were called "Colombians" or "Colombian Faction"

Keep spewing that ignorance propaganda buddy. "Columbia" is used to remember Christopher Columbus who was long credited with discovering the Americas (though we know he wasn't the first here). Columbia has nothing to do with some Illuminati type group or the Masons.

What has happened since that Founder's time, is the original founders thoughts have gotten lost, and a good deal of corruption and infiltration has occurred to drift off the founder's message and original inspirations.

I can agree with this statement, but from the looks of it I will disagree with your intent and meaning.

As to your Columbian quote, where do you get that the Illuminati used those symbols in that context and that they had any say on Charles Thomson, designer of the Great Seal?

Along with your other fallacies, you don't seem to realize that correlation is not causation.

Yes, yes, because everythng you find on Google is true and never wrong.

Except this isn't Masonic history.

Yeah because he's not a member or anything. Spare us your complex.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I love when people talk of "exposing" others as they more often than not expose their own ignorance, hatred, and malicious plans.

I'd say you are the embodiment as you have in this thread and others cited sources that don't support your theories. You see one line and in attempting to take it out of context miss the greater message and portions that counter or negate your argument.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Maverick7
Lone Nutters should be reminded that there were no less than THREE attempts to assassinate JFK. Chicago and Florida were the first two and for a variety or reasons they failed.

LHO had nothing to do with those.

Great series of essays, MO, kudos.

Yes, extremely good point to make. Extremely Logical !!! You get a star and hope lots more!

Thanks !

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

MagnumOpus

Hello? Is this thing on? Testing, testing? You did read my earlier post didn't you? The one where I stated that FDR had high blood pressure and congestive heart failure? You must have, because you made a minor reference to it. You are aware of the implications of high blood pressure and congestive heart failure aren't you? No? Oh dear. Try using Google.
And you have yet to state any more about your ridiculous theory that FDR wanted to break up the UK. I wonder why? Hmmm, let me think now. Oh yes. You realised that that there is 0% proof of such a ridiculous theory and you are now desperately applying lots and lots of handwavium. Too bad, you failed to prevent people from noticing that you have made a twit of yourself again.
Oh and your Parthian Shot line at the end - I thought that being all mouth and no trousers was your bailiwick?
edit on 26-2-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

Now, most school kids can run Google and discover what he died from, which happens to be connected to why Stalin wanted to get a look at FDR's head.

Anyone can type "FDR cause of death" and find:

Cerebral hemorrhage
Franklin D. Roosevelt, Cause of death

So far, all you seem to do is become the embodiment of ignorance. imho

The list still doesn't have your medical credentials and toxicology expertise supported.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Suppose you show us where you were in 1963 and all your associations with Hoover, Murchison, Banister, et al. Then show us that you were connected with high order Masons in Texas, Louisiana, and Alabama and had any ability to make any claim for knowing Masons of that area and time.

I think that pretty well supports your basic ignorance for the issues. imho

Plus, while you working on proving you know anything----tell us where you were when the Masons were connected with killing Abe Lincoln during that time period and area. Because, it is very similar to the JFK hit.

Get right to work on proving that for everyone, else we just have to write you off as nothing but an air of ignorance. imho

edit on 26-2-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Oh dearie me, I seem to be doing a better job of using Google than you. Cerebral Haemorrhages can be triggered by high blood pressure. Which is what FDR was diagnosed with in March 1944. That's a year and one month before he died, just in case you were wondering.
I also note that amongst your now desperate flailing and piffle you haven't made any reference to your ridiculous claim that FDR was planning to break the UK up. I wonder why? Any further gems of unwisdom?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Oh dearie me, I seem to be doing a better job of using Google than you. Cerebral Haemorrhages can be triggered by high blood pressure. Which is what FDR was diagnosed with in March 1944. That's a year and one month before he died, just in case you were wondering.
I also note that amongst your now desperate flailing and piffle you haven't made any reference to your ridiculous claim that FDR was planning to break the UK up. I wonder why? Any further gems of unwisdom?

Generally speaking, your knowledge of the FDR issues is weak and misleading. Your low level views and simple minded conjecture leave out the real situation that both Stalin and FDR faced from the British Poisoners.

FDR insisted that the War effort not be used by Britain to remake the British Empire control over any region, and FDR became Churchill's worst enemy.

So, justify why the following issues don't apply to FDR, who bitterly complained of British control over the US State Department and it being so bad that he could only trust himself.

It is easily shown there was both motive and opportunity for the Churchill Gang to kill FDR, and use to advantage any weakened state. Medical Science has also shown that various metallic poisons raise blood pressure, which you don't appear to be able to associate. There is one metallic poison that causes black spots on the skin, as FDR had on his face, and which Stalin connected to slow poisoning. It also results in a blackened skin appearance shortly after death, again something Stalin wanted to check.

Citation:

The founder of the US’ modern nation state Franklin D. Roosevelt died after being poisoned by his fierce political rival and enemy British PM Winston Churchill, one theory sensationally claims.

While Roosevelt was already in poor health, paralyzed from waist down, crippled by an attack of polio, Winston Churchill may have been slowly poisoning him for a lengthy period of time and then finished him off through his many agents in the State Department and even in the White House itself – after a bitter feud between the two Western leaders relating to the post-war fate of the British Empire which FDR aimed to dismantle.

Roosevelt, who ostensibly supported Churchill in his fight against Germany, in actual fact was as much or even more interested in fighting the British Empire. He wanted to make sure that there would be no return to the British colonial system after the war.

----------

Churchill had planted scores of agents in the American government who liaised with him through the British ambassador, Lord Halifax, who on more than one occasion openly called Roosevelt a “liar” and “no friend of the British”.

Churchill had a very good reason to be fearful.

Behind Churchill’s back, Roosevelt discussed his anti-colonial strategy with Soviet Foreign Minister Molotov when the latter visited Washington in late 1942. He told Molotov that he felt that after the war it was going to be necessary to take colonial possessions away from Britain, “for their own protection”. Molotov gave him to understand that he was certain that Stalin would agree to these ideas, as he was favorable to other American proposals for the postwar world.

----------

It was at this juncture that the British decided to move and thus had a direct hand in the President’s death according to the new theory. First, Churchill attempted to cause strain and to wear our Roosevelt through his insistence on two summits in Canada during the height of the campaign, and his delay of the proposed summit with Stalin until it required a precarious, 12,000-mile mid-winter trip to Yalta. When this plan didn’t work, Churchill took matters in his own hands altogether.

----------

On April 12, 1945 Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States, patriot, and enemy of the British Empire, died of poisoning at the hands of the British whilst the official cause of death was craftily put down to “a cerebral hemorrhage”. Almost immediately, British agents moved to obliterate Roosevelt’s anti-British anti-Imperialist policies and his postwar plans whilst shamelessly and cynically laying down the foundations for the myth of a “special relationship”.

Source:

The British Bumped off FDR

We shall also take note that you failed to take note of these FDR issues of Britain's control over the US via State Dept. infiltration and other methods to include Drew Pearson. Such lack of noticing that presents an air of dishonesty on your part. imho

FDR's British Nemesis Factors

edit on 27-2-2014 by MagnumOpus because: The Embodiment of Ignorance is showing well via simpleminded extreme ignorance. imho

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
reply to post by KSigMason

Suppose you show us where you were in 1963 and all your associations with Hoover, Murchison, Banister, et al. Then show us that you were connected with high order Masons in Texas, Louisiana, and Alabama and had any ability to make any claim for knowing Masons of that area and time.

suppose you show me your masonic credentials. Because the masons are a secretive group and you could not know any secrets without being a member. So either you are a mason and you were deeply involved in the killing of JFK, or you are blowing smoke up someone's backside. See, it cannot work both ways.

Again, have you any idea of how the masonic structure works between states?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

The founder of the US’ modern nation state Franklin D. Roosevelt died after being poisoned by his fierce political rival and enemy British PM Winston Churchill, one theory sensationally claims.

Bold emphasis mine.

And you feel that this is proof of your theory? A mention of the theory?

Just so you know, this is why I keep questioning your work. You don't use valid source material. Why not just use another one of your blog entries.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Total honk. One mention of a theory with no proof as to how such a poisoning could have taken place. No proof at all. And contradicted by the fact that Roosevelt's ill health was well known. Plus your source appears to be a site dripping with Anglophobic drivel based on little more than hatred for Churchill and Britain. One page even wishes that Germany had occupied Britain during World War II, as that would have somehow made it better. Round objects, the person who wrote that is raving mad and needs to have his dosage upped massively.
I notice - again - that you have stopped mentioning this amazing plan that FDR had to break the UK up. I'm going to keep bringing this up until you admit that you were wrong about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

It is clear that you know nothing of toxicology, similarly nothing of US history, or have simple common sense. You appear to do a lot more sleeping than reading and learning. So, get back to your slumber, as the rest of the group reads.

FDR had an issue with the dark spot over his left eye that came and then went, and this is one of the signs for Arsenic being used.

Plus, one of FDR's generals, General Watson, died of a Cerebral Hemorrhage coming back from Yalta also. Such is beyond coincidence. FDR also became sick from Yalta.

Even later Joe Kennedy had issue of stroke, as JFK came to power.

So, the common sense is that Britain was more than worry about FDR trying to hold them back, plus Britain had the Lord Balfour Gang helping in the FDR hate along with Drew Pearson. FDR's Forrestal was highly anti-zion also. There was more than FDR who died resisting these corrupt dealings connected with Masons in Britain. Lord Balfour was also a Mason !

But the Simple Simon look at such returns nothing, which is their game.

The serious lookers find correlation for murder and subterfuge. imho

Citation:

Josephson contends that FDR was assassinated in Warm Springs, Georgia. However, Josephson craftily suggests that Winston Churchill had been poisoned by Joseph Stalin's agents while attending the Tehran Conference in 1943, FDR fell victim to poisoning at the Yalta Conference in February 1945. After Tehran, Churchill eventually recovered from his illness recovered in Cairo, according to Josephson, but FDR became increasingly ill as the result of similar poisoning in Yalta. Josephson points out that on his return from Yalta, FDR's de facto chief of staff, Major General Edwin "Pa" Watson, died of a cerebral hemorrhage at sea, suggesting it was Stalin's doing.

A cerebral hemorrhage was also the official cause of Roosevelt's death in Warm Springs on April 12, 1945. According to Josephson, FDR's personal physician, Admiral Ross McIntyre, said FDR's body was not embalmed but in less than four hours after his desth, FDR's body had turned black, a reaction from arsenic poisioning. There were also reports that there was a disfiguring bullet wound to FDR's head and powder burns and that a small silver pistol was found near his body.

With so much doubt about the cause of FDR's sudden death, an autopsy would have cleared up any controversy. However, as noted in the official State of Georgia death certificate issued on April 18, 1945, no autopsy on FDR's body was ever performed. Yet, the cause of death is listed as "cerebral hemorrhage" with the contributing factor of "arteriosclerosis." Roosevelt's coffin was never opened for public viewing in Washington or during the funeral service. However, Elmer Davis, the head of the Office of War Information, broadcast to U.S. troops around the world that FDR's body was laying in state at the White House and viewed by throngs of mourners. Davis, who had been a CBS Radio newsman before the war, later became an ardent critic of the U.S. right-wing, particularly Senator Joseph McCarthy.

Source:

FDR Murdered Theme

The wise common sense tells the serious investigators to look more deeply for why FDR was killed, while the simple minded gripe of being awake and having to read anything that correlates with a bigger problem of killing US Presidents. imho

edit on 27-2-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Checking into the thread again after awhile, and now it's awash in presidential assassinations of obviously unhealthy presidents (or their dad's, in the case of Joseph Kennedy). You really take this conspiracy theory themed site to new levels of conspiracy, have to give you credit for that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join