It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Happy T-Day to the both of you!!!
That picture would make a great background, BTS

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here are some fun snow pictures I just took..

This first is Nenothtu's contribution to the pictures, by taking this one out the kitchen window ... which is cheating.. I at least went outside and got cold! lol

These rest are one's I took... while freezing! lol...

These uploaded to ATS sideways.. lol.. but it seems if you click view image they turn the correct way... in this pic that was a snowflake on the lens.. but its ends up looking kind of like a moon or something.. kinda cool I think:

sorry I don't have time to fix them to where they upload right.. so just click and select view image. sorry! Gotta get back in the kitchen.. I played long enough!
edit on 27-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's beautiful where you live OB

And thanks for the lesson about thanksgiving, I got a slightly different version from a certain big monkey we all know and love LOL.

Cody

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hello

I've been away for a while and I was wondering if someone could help me out with this picture and make it into an awesome avatar.

Thank you so much for your help

Namaste

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

How's this for you ?

I stretched the canvas to keep the dimensions correct

Cody

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Awesome!! Thank you

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No problem

We aim to please, and I have to cover for all our American cousins whilst they enjoy Thanksgiving.

It's gonna be a long night LOL.

Glad you liked it

Cody

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Oh yea, that's today. It's been almost a decade since I last celebrated U.S Thanksgiving....man I miss having two Thanksgiving dinners in a year. I didn't even get to do anything this year because I was home with a nasty cold. At least I get a free turkey for Christmas.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that

We always make a big deal of family gatherings regardless, we don't have a thanksgiving over here, ungrateful bunch of Brits that we are LOL.

But at least in my case we get to give thanks whenever we meet up

Cody

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
It's beautiful where you live OB

And thanks for the lesson about thanksgiving, I got a slightly different version from a certain big monkey we all know and love LOL.

Cody

I gave you the lesson I was taught concerning it!
I don't know what they teach in over where he lives

As far as where we live, yeah, it is absolutely beautiful. We are approximately, and in my very best estimation, about 3 - 4 hundred feet perhaps below the highest ridge... on the very top of a mountain. All those pictures you see where you see trees and tree tops and sky.. that is the very very top of the mountain.. there is nothing higher..
but there sure is a whole lot of downhill!

The ridge immediately above us is too covered with trees and doesn't have a clear overlook, but this ridge has a nice overlook which is not too far from us.. I took these back in October..

That's from one of the ridges looking down..

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Well your doing a bang up job... that's an absolutely gorgeous avatar he has now! Two thumbs up!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower

Oh yea, that's today. It's been almost a decade since I last celebrated U.S Thanksgiving....man I miss having two Thanksgiving dinners in a year. I didn't even get to do anything this year because I was home with a nasty cold. At least I get a free turkey for Christmas.

Well I am sorry to hear that. We were able to have a lovely dinner, but I couldn't make it all the way through without a 30 minute break to cry. This was the first Thanksgiving I have had (that I can remember, I was to grieved last year to remember thanksgiving) so this year was the first without my daughter..

And I cried for a while. Sometimes its hard.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You're making me miss my desert

And my ocean

My two favourite places...................The ocean looking back.............. And the desert looking up at night.

Thanks for reminding me

Thanksgiving indeed...................My thanks for giving back that memory

Cody

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

originally posted by: knoledgeispower

Well I am sorry to hear that. We were able to have a lovely dinner, but I couldn't make it all the way through without a 30 minute break to cry. This was the first Thanksgiving I have had (that I can remember, I was to grieved last year to remember thanksgiving) so this year was the first without my daughter..

And I cried for a while. Sometimes its hard.

I still grieve my son my friend

I still cry at stupid things in films for no apparent reason, hard biker that I think I am.

It's OK to hurt...........It's hard.............It's so much more.............But we deal.............Eventually

Cody

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear that, my condolences.

My Grandma is from the States so when she was still able to, she would do a big Thanksgiving dinner. It eventually became too much work for her in her old age, especially when my Aunty (her other daughter) moved to the city beside ours.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thanks guys for your kindness.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Holidays bring back a lot of memories.....it's sad....and it does get better. Crying helps.
Blessings to you!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here are two winter avatars up for grabs.

Free to a good home.

I've been having laptop problems all week, the fan inside my laptop is not working properly, and I took it to 2 repair shops, but they all want it for the whole weekend or until Monday, and I told them I need it back by Sunday. So tomorrow I'm taking it to the last shop where they said they can have it done by then.

Anyways, it was a long, crazy week.

TGIF

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Beautiful RR, just beautiful.
Thank you!
G

new topics

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join