It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Thank you very very much! I swiped #2!
It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

originally posted by: knoledgeispower
a reply to: cody599

Oh yea, that's today. It's been almost a decade since I last celebrated U.S Thanksgiving....man I miss having two Thanksgiving dinners in a year. I didn't even get to do anything this year because I was home with a nasty cold. At least I get a free turkey for Christmas.

Well I am sorry to hear that. We were able to have a lovely dinner, but I couldn't make it all the way through without a 30 minute break to cry. This was the first Thanksgiving I have had (that I can remember, I was to grieved last year to remember thanksgiving) so this year was the first without my daughter..

And I cried for a while. Sometimes its hard.

It's tough when we lose a family member. We have been celebrating without my Dad for 7 years now and it seems like yesterday. He is always with us in our thoughts, hearts and memories. I am sure it is the same with your beloved Daughter.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Your right, the memory of them is never forgotten. I am sorry about your dad. It is hard to loose a parent.

Let's have joy, and beauty now... Ease our hearts - and think of them in a place surrounded with more beauty than we can now imagine!

a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

May the God of Creation bless you greatly too - and bring you happiness and long life!

edit on 28-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

My hardest time when it comes to my Mom, even tho she's been gone since I was 24, is at Christmas time
That was her holiday above all others!!

For the most part, I'm okay
[although Mom would have a field day with the new decorations available now a days. LOL]

But when one of the old great's song's come on the radio --Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, etc. etc. --well that's when I tend to loose it

Her favorite song was 'I'm dreaming of a White Christmas' by Bing Crosby and of course, that does me in.

Songs now a days don't have the same classy sound IMO
Those were the Greats for that time!!

And that was Mom & Dad's time

edit on 28-11-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Thank you very very much! I swiped #2!
It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, and thank you Gordi

OB,
Your winter photos are beautiful. If we get snow this year in the mountains, then I'm taking my class on a fieldtrip to have a day in the snow. We do this with elementary classes every year, it's just a 1,5 hour drive up, so not that far. And they love it!
We don't get snow in the city, but rain.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Urgh.... fellow avatar makers... does anyone know how to link a signature img???

Can't seem to work it out...

Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Im a Marty

Check the first page mate. I left instructions there on both the image and the link BB Coding.

ETA: This is the basis of how the BB Code should look when it's done, minus all the spaces of course.

[ url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/*INSERT THREAD NUMBER HERE*/pg1][img ]*INSERT PICTURE FILE NUMBER HERE*[/ img][/url ]

Of course if you wanted to place an external website there, just replace the abovetopsecret.com bit with whatever the site line is.

edit on 29/11/2014 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 74Templar

Check the first page mate. I left instructions there on both the image and the link BB Coding.

ETA: This is the basis of how the BB Code should look when it's done, minus all the spaces of course.

[ url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/*INSERT THREAD NUMBER HERE*/pg1][img ]*INSERT PICTURE FILE NUMBER HERE*[/ img][/url ]

Of course if you wanted to place an external website there, just replace the abovetopsecret.com bit with whatever the site line is.

Champion!!! thanks for that, i appreciate it

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Morning all

Well I just had my eyes tested, good news and bad, my right eye is still perfect
but I need to wear glasses when driving to sharpen up the left eye a bit.

Not bad for a 47 year old fart.

RR I've started your book and so far (Still on chapter one owing to work pressure) I'm loving it.

I heard The fairytale of New York on the radio on the way home so it is now officially Christmas in Codyland
I'm gagging to put the tree up but Mrs C says I have to wait until 6th December (The miserable moo
)

Sing along
It was Christmas Eve babe
In the drunk tank
An old man said to me, won't see another one
And then he sang a song
The Rare Old Mountain Dew
I turned my face away
And dreamed about you

Got on a lucky one
Came in eighteen to one
I've got a feeling
This year's for me and you
So happy Christmas
I love you baby
I can see a better time
When all our dreams come true

Cody

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 74Templar

a reply to: lotusaugen

This is my take. A little darker, and not really south parkish, but the elements fit together;

good morning 74Templar

Today I start with my new avatar you created.
thank you a lot for your work.
the alterations mentioned in my last post would be very much appreciated but I am also happy with your original creation.
again, it's great

everybody have a nice day
lotusaugen

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hiya Cody,

I'm sorry about your eye, but yes, it's good you got them tested.

Thanks for reading my book, I appreciate it, though it's quite old, I was 22 when I wrote it.

It will be officially Christmas in RainbowResidue- Land tomorrow. I'm putting up the tree and decorating, because I normally do it on Dec. 1, but I know I will be too tired on Monday.

I'm getting my Christmas songs ready too, to listen to while I cook.
I love Christmas so much, not because of the gifts, but because of the music, decorations, how people are nicer, the food, the old Christmas movies, ... did I mention the food?

My husband said he's surprising me this Christmas. I'm looking forward to that. I've decided to buy him a perfume.

I'm also waiting for the Christmas/winter holiday avatar contest to start. I have many avatars to work on. Have already gathered all my pictures and png's.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hi good people's of avatar creation heaven!

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving. For those who don't celebrate... I hope you had an awesome non holiday day.

I have come to request yet another favor....

Zarniwoop made me this avatar last year - (posted so you can grab the image easier as well)

I've been counting down the days until I could use it again because it's so darn spectacular lol.

The only problem is now, you can't really see my mod tag in the background. I was wondering if it would be too hard for anyone to just change the color of the background to make it more visible via mod rules and stuff?

If that's possible, I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to take the time to do it.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lotusaugen
must go work now, the size I must correct later

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Hi Kanga,
How about some snow clouds?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

A speech bubble 'WTF is all this fluffy white stuff'

P

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

A speech bubble 'WTF is all this fluffy white stuff'

P

Hahahaha, It would look so funny!

If she wants it, I'll do it for her. lol

The idea is just too funny. I did it anyway.
Thanks Pheonix

edit on 29/11/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Woot got photoshop workin on this lappy.... took a while.

Who uses The Gimp? man thats hard work!

Kangaruex4ewe i can give it a gradient background....

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Here ya go

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
I'm gagging to put the tree up but Mrs C says I have to wait until 6th December

DON'T DO IT G!!!!!!

(PS - Wouldn't that HURT??? Like... A LOT???????)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Some help here guys???
I have the Christmas contest up but not open.

I want to put different images in the OP.....any input, ideas, images would be helpful.
So post them here plese, or send me a u2u with the link.....and I'll fix the OP ......

CONTEST here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll open it tomorrow for the fun to begin.....
I opened it as of right now

ALSO, we weill have a 2015 banner contest, separate from the avatar contest.

Thanks.

edit on Sat Nov 29 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join