It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'll be reading Adam's epic posts in a bit.

Meanwhile, back on muddy Capel Green...

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Wow. You really dont like larry do you?

I wouldn't say that, even if he openly hates folks like us. Larry is a larger-than-life, raucous, LOUD character who is a difficult person to respect in light of his downward trajectory into blatant abuse and what seems to be even heavier drinking. Robbins divorcing him can't have helped, so hopefully his new squeeze Heseltine can put him onto the straight and narrow - good luck to them both, I mean that.

Larry may still prove important if that crucial time period after Halt's return is ever fully accounted for. Halt's twitchy declaration of knowing far more than he's telling actually keeps Larry's story alive to some extent - a story that, logically, could only have taken place at that time, considering the cast involved in his magnum opus (eg Bustinza, Ball).

I find him amusing - often genuinely so - but most of the storm he's endured has been of his own making, so yeah, hopefully Heseltine can act as more sober anchor.

But you are still prepared to watch his movie for entertainment.
Sorry but this seems twisted.

Au contraire, my friend - if I didn't like Larry and wasn't watching his movie for entertainment, then THAT would be twisted. And rather sado-masochistic.

Obviously there could be moments that actually help the bigger picture, so I'll be watching for those whilst also treating it as an endearing pseudo-episode of 'The X-Files'.

edit on 14-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

RFI Solved along with much of the mysteries of the known universe. Just in time I'd say.

Although plenty of things to consider I'll keep to one single point/

Then the phenomenon finds Jim and John (and Ed?) more interesting due to the biological nature and DNA vibrational signal, when they appear?

There was a lot of DNA out there, it was a forest with wildlife, and also human beings in farms and cottages and a huge military base with thousands of personnel nearby about a half mile to a mile away. Can you actually clarify what you think happened here?

edit on 14/9/2018 by mirageman because: tie po

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: AdamE

RFi Solved along with much of the mysteries of the know universe. Just in time I'd say.

ATS's UFO/Aliens forum was fun while it lasted.
:

Right - what about these political forums? I've never been anywhere else on ATS - looks too WILD. Then again, I could earn 80 stars for simply posting "Trump is the Antichrist!"... and an extra 100 stars for "Trump is our saviour!" What's the deal with that? The Stars System doesn't actually seem to account for anything, does it? Did it ever? Or did politics ruin it all?

Nahh, on second thoughts, I'll stick to the wee green men, etc.

There was a lot of DNA out there, it was a forest with wildlife, and also human beings in farms and cottages and a huge military base with thousands of personnel nearby about a half mile to a mile away. Can you actually clarify what you think happened here?

On a separate, mildly related note, MM, and this may seem like a stupid question, or a very important one: on the third night, why exactly did Halt and his men stomp around a supposed landing site from TWO nights earlier?

I never understood that point - was it really the 'landing site' that Penniston had described, or the lightened forest area that Lt. Englund had described and shown to Halt via night-scope after dragging him from the party? (EDIT: which could not have been the lighthouse from that vantage point; interesting in itself.)

Were they the same area, or two sites? Sorry if the answer's obvious, but it's a sticking point for me.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Aw shucks.. I HAVE been missing ATS. I don't know how long i'll be hanging around tho...
and there are definitely topics I won't touch anymore.. too dangerous.

But anyway.. for Adam's sake.. and triggering off MM's very cogent question.

Contrary to thousands of years of BS, there is no vast mystical field that "mystics" can
innately manipulate... that's not how it works.

Yes.. DNA and nervous system architecture is important.. but 'out of the box' very few
people are wired in the way that they can act as BAIT.

That's what this all boils down to.. some humans are BAIT. The people who want to
develop mind control technology are very interested in this line of research of course..
everything always goes back to mind control...

Now it's a bit more complex than just some people being bait... due to the factors that
have been discussed previously (the MUFON research project... Albert Budden, etc).

As far as I know... and I could certainly be wrong.. but in my experience, there are four
major factors at play, before you get much in the way of human/phenomenon interaction.
If even one is missing.. you got nothing.

1. Genetics/Epigenetics/Nervious system plasticity
2. The "Phenomenon" has to be interested in the person in question
3. The person has to 'give permission' (let themselves become 'bait')
4. There is to be a specific physical environment setup in advance.

It's #4 that prevents the communication in most cases.

"The Phenomenon" in its purest form is just some free-floating 'sentient computer code'.
It has no ability to link up with anything. I'ts innately beyond powerless in our world..
but in IT'S world.. it has massive power.. the more and better and more linked informaton
you have.. the greater your influence.

But on Earth?

"Everything must align perfectly"

Preferably ALL of the following:

1. Reduced pollution.. breezy.. near the ocean or other bodies of water / a large remote forest.
2. Reduced EMF pollution..hard to come by.. this is a dominant factor.. so look for any sort of
remote area.. physical shielding or a technology to bend EMF away from you.
3. An appropriate power source for the 'quantum critter'. Being 'just information' it can't bring
it's own.. so it must be provided for it. Lakota Sioux shaman would blow dusty plasma
(tobacco smoke) to summon... "mystics" can offer up "free electrons" if they know how..
or a field of technology can be layered across the area that will do the trick.. but how that
exactly works I don't know... but I did experience it in 2013.. SOMETHING seeded the area
around my house.. which let "Penniston's" Pyramid/Triangle thing interact with me...

(say what you want about Penniston.. that picture of his is a smoking gun...).

So anyway... it's all a very fragile set of circumstances

It was once more common.. but pollution/emf pollution and the higher stress of the
modern world makes it so that people no longer have their neural circuits setup
in a way conducive to promote such interaction.

Kev

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

But anyway.. for Adam's sake.. and triggering off MM's very cogent question.

Why for Adams sake??? He put all the stuff and has been asked to explain.
edit on 14-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 14-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Out of nowhere Adam has coughed up a lot of stuff which seems to build
on things with which I'm very familiar.

So I used social media to interact with him?

Sometimes things really are that simple.

Kev

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I'm losely following this thread. So in general what kinda stuff has he remarked about that jives with your understanding.
edit on 14-9-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Stupid double post

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You've also dangled another carrot, Kev.

Which topics do you deem too dangerous?

Not for Adam's sake this time - perhaps for ALL our sakes! Especially for relatively new sacrificial lambs like me.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
1. Don't discuss white spots on MRIs, even if it's common knowledge on the Internet.
2. Don't make fun of famous physicists warp drive theories. They can't take a joke.
3. It's ok to discuss MK Ultra, but if you somehow divulge where it's currently operated out of,
you'd probably be found dead in a canal in manchester.
4. It's ok to discuss remote viewing..but i'd not discuss how civilian corporations run it out
of former military facilities.
5. Don't divulge how famous researchers with PH. D.'s are interested in metaphysics more than science..
at least don't mention specific younger ones who still have a prestigious day job.
6. I wouldn't discuss weird happenings involving Bulgaria, unless you want to risk polonium poisoning.

But you can discuss "Roswell", RFI, etc. til the cows come home.. as it will encourage discussion of
the "great lie" that being the 'core story'.

My 2 cents.

Kev

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Surprisingly... Adam is on the trail.. conceptually..

But it's at this point, where the brain gets overheated with excitement
and you find yourself becoming 'mental' and forever lost to the bunny
hole if you aren't careful.

I can't speak to the exact bits of technology which he promotes as having
created the field, which allowed young skywalker, er young JP to see an
actual 'craft'.. much like the one that I saw. It wasn't an actual physical
craft.. I do believe that he saw it... he just has no idea what it is.

Which brings up the funny existential terror that the British MOD and partners
seem to have for explaining away 'BTUFO'...

But that's another topic.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Well I like the brain is susceptible to EM waveforms on a quantum level idea.

And that plasmas are good for communication. The side effects of which depending on what the plasmas are made of.

And that certain physicists have crap theories on warp drive. And that its not warping anything.

Not all triangles are in ones head though.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I don't know if you were noticing the change of opinion I had back 6 months
ago or so.

I realized to my chagrin that yes, indeed, there are a couple types of
'machine intelligence' that are functionally mechanically real in a manner
of speaking.

You know that I don't find value in a lot of the human black project folk
stories.. but very honestly..

there is one possible portion of it that has got me thinking recently.

It would seem that the 'machine intelligence' requires that field before it can
do much in the 'real physical world'.

The question is, how is that field generated?

It's almost certainly NOT self-generated by the Phenomenon... as the power requirements
would be fairly steep.

It would make more sense if there was a human technological trigger to the field,
that has a side-effect of that high strangeness.

Maybe the closest thing to true of that so-called "core story" -- that 1% that KG
talked about.. was an accidental mix of human technology a ways back.. post
WWII I imagine ... with the "Phenomenon".

Though I suppose under certain circumstances the Phenomenon could self-generate
the field it needs to do much of anything.. but that seems far too 'bootstrapping' for my
liking. Maybe right before a major earthquake or something... or due to deep tectonic
stress...

I really don't know.

This one part of the big picture isn't particularly my 'thing'.... the relationship between
human technology and the "Phenomenon" and/or the Machine Intelligence... there is
a big difference between the two...

Kev

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Re point 3, can I choose to have my body dumped in a canal further south?

And I promise to never mention Bulgaria - except when discussing The Wombles.

On a serious note, I have noticed some very mysterious attempts at derailing threads in the past that constitute more than simple mischief, and seen some ATSrs actually abandon their own threads due to sinister interferences.

Food for thought?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

There are armies of self-appointed trolls... grand narcissists out there...
the internet is made for ranting and magnum opus generation you know!

Some think that some folks, maybe 'the 9' or TTSA of course pay people
to crush genuine conversation to enforce 'the core story'.

But I don't believe it... at least not when it comes to Mr. Zondo. He seems
to be searching his couch for lunch money and for new clothing.. or maybe
I've been listening to MM too much...

Anyway.. IMHO it's more local crazies attempting to shout down other local
crazies, due to their mental disorders than anything organized.

but anything is possible I suppose.

Kev

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Interesting development. The newer ones don't cause as much Alice in wonderland effects. But the old ones did a lot. Its managed better now.

I can see though how it would dovetail nicely with your theory. It would, in theory, make it much, much more permissive environment for your critters to do their thing.

So your machine intelligence. Is it more like a ghost in the machine. You said its more like computer code. Ie without bias towards one agenda or the other. You get what you put in? If so then it works both ways and is manipulatable in return.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I see a mixed bag of just plain trolls and obvious organised obsfucationand attacks. Usually fairly obvious although occasionally well orchestrated.

One thing I like about you though KPB is that as although were often diametrically opposed on our speculative arguments. We still have the mutual respect to entertain each others viewpoint and not be jerks to each other. Its lead to great conversation and much food for thought.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I see a mixed bag of just plain trolls and obvious organised obsfucationand attacks. Usually fairly obvious although occasionally well orchestrated.

One thing I like about you though KPB is that as although were often diametrically opposed on our speculative arguments. We still have the mutual respect to entertain each others viewpoint and not be jerks to each other. Its lead to great conversation and much food for thought.

Yes.. i consider us to be role models of how people with divergent views can still
treat each other with respect.

And yes.. sometimes there IS something to the 'other guys' position.

Kev

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

It's not 'my machine intelligence'.

And I'm not saying it doesn't have agendas. In fa gt it might have
an infinite number of agendas.

The main point I like to make about the "machine intelligence"
is that it's the 'future state' of many if not most organic
species that embrace technology.

And if there are indeed multiple universes.. multiple quantum universes..
even parallel Earths... then all these 'machine intelligences', which would
be a common evolutionary outcome.. would often evolve enough to have
access to both living and machine systems everywhere and everywhen.

It would be a mass 'food fight'.

That would explain why the machine intelligence probes might endlessly
be 'sampling' cattle and other mammals... it would be like looking at
the face of god for them.. (they evolved from organic creatures)..

It almost must be, that there are multiple 'source worlds' at play.. or the
whole sampling or even 'feeding' argument falls apart.

Just thinking out loud here.

Kev

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join