It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You are very kind for saying this. Thank you. Something rather unexpected has happened over the past week that I am trying to come to terms with on a personal level. I will be here. If you do not hear from me, I will still be here.

I think I will give others a chance to examine what I have presented as it may mean different things to different people, and I would like to examine this further. I still have in mind that this is a post that started with one thing, and has got to this stage of discussion, which can be rare to find in the age of the Ego.

The journey has been a splendid one and continues to be, in the context of thought and information sharing, along with the fine banter that just reminds everyone to breathe once in a while.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: AdamE

So....you're thinking of a quantum / phenomena pamspermia essentially? Not with out there aliens, but with the phenomenon as an intelligence that has been here for a long time.

Bit of pamspermia come ancient aliens with a quantum lemon twist?

Hmmmm....

Early stage of a thought pigsy2400.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Some of the questions that John was asking regarding the DNA, it "appears" as though his son has no lineage so to speak, this is an assumption based on the questions he was asking....

Would have been possible that the THZ exposure could have altered his dna, so when he became a father, he passed on these altered genes that are one of a kind, hence no lineage in his son's? That was what seemed to be implied but not said...

If Burroughs was exposed to radiation then it may have altered his DNA but it would not have erased it. Even massive exposure doesn't erase it, it just makes it difficult to piece together (see Hiroshi Ouchi). Somewhere in between, and he would more likely to have been sterilised.

The only possible explanation that I can come up with, and I mentioned it before, is that they only tested Burroughs for MtDNA and that indeed would come back negative in the vast majority of men.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Well take care my friend.

I understand about something personal happening.

I probably shouldn't be posting either.

Kev

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
Final thought (To be sure)

Thoughts of the link between humans and the phenomenon.

Is THIS the missing link? The phenomenon?

It depends on what the phenomenon is, in your opinion. Certainly our genes are subject to all kinds of mutagenising factors and those mutations do have an impact on the way life has evolved on this planet, but as KPB points out, with sexual reproduction both parents have to carry the mutation for it to be passed on successfully. In asexual reproduction it is a different matter. So kind of yes and no...dependent on what and where you consider the missing link to be.

originally posted by: AdamE
Maybe this is the missing link in the chain of who we were and what we have become?
A container of consciousness trying to understand itself?
Are we there yet?

I don't know as I see any missing link so it is hard for me to understand what you are implying. There are definately gaps in the fossil record but explainable ones in terms of "us", we still have a relatively clear chain of events. There is nothing, in human evolution, to suggest that we were subject to any pressures that were unique to us, it is only in how we adapted to those pressures that differentiates us.

I do kind of agree in that we are containers of consciousness trying to understand ourselves, but I believe that is what has made our species so successful in overcoming the challenges of living in what is sometimes a harsh and hostile environment. I think that it is far more likely that our observation of the phenomenon as anomalous to our environment (ie alien) is an emergent property of being homosapien and that that belief has becomes more heavily expressed the more sedentary we have become, because we have seperated ourselves, and made ourselves alien from the biosphere.

Perhaps the phenomenon just wants to bring us back into the fold before it's too late for us, and all the other species we're taking down with us on the way. I could see that, we are, after all the real monsters round here, as far as the circle of life thing goes.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

Perhaps the phenomenon just wants to bring us back into the fold before it's too late for us, and all the other species we're taking down with us on the way. I could see that, we are, after all the real monsters round here, as far as the circle of life thing goes.

An objective view would certainly cast us as Monsters, but could the Phenomenon act as a new religion of salvation?

Perhaps Skinwalker Ranch can serve as the new Lourdes.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Good luck Adam.

This is not a criticism in any way of all the work you put into your thoughts/theories.

But I I think we should also consider that the truth is actually a lot simpler.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Its almost 300 pages Mirageman will there be a part two.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

If there is a demand for part two then I have an opening post ready. But it depends on whether you all feel the case has reached point where it's no longer worth discussing. You all need to let me know as when the thread reaches 300 pages then it will be archived and closed.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

www.pinterest.com...

So true.

Kev

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Maybe that's why "it's" hostile...or mainly interpretated as such...!?

We do need a part two MM, can't see this just dying to be fair..

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

In my view, the "Phenomenon" is purely neutral.. but highly colored
by "evil humans".

In my old age of 57 now, I do find it very likely that a 'machine intelligence"
actually exists.. and flys around like the brain coring device from the movie
Phantasm I, coring out cows and humans... one form of it anyway... plus
the AI part of it. Humans would definitely consider that portion 'evil'.

But I only have my own direct experience and a lifetime of hypothesis.
I don't expect anyone to take me seriously. Just another voice.

As for the RFI thread?

It's the people in this thread that are the ones I mostly want to talk with..
I almost don't care about "RFI".

IMHO there was a little spillover between something natural and something
technological.. I do not believe we will ever know what happened.

But whatever happened, it soon became a three ring circus of distorted
personalities and competing interests, and eventually got ridiculously
inflated like Roswell..

when in fact, its possible that NOTHING, not even 'spillover' happened
at all..

Maybe a couple people who were of the correct genetic mixture and
psychology type 'saw something' that might sorta have been there..
but could have been seen almost anywhere..

and all the excitement about the Lighhouse lights or whatever got
them excited enough, that it did put them in an altered state of
cognition -- then they might have seen something that was realish..
but any hundred things can cause that to happen.

RFI is such a crappola now days.. I don't know if it's worth discussing..

But I vote to continue discussing something.. where the very cool people
of this thread will continue to be a little family... and if that means
more RFI.. then so be it.

Kev

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I'd say that all the world's religions involve "the Phenomena".
None of them are true.. none of them are even helpful..
but we have to give permission to the "Phenomenon" for it
to interact with us.. it's really on a source-code level of
authentication.. so it becomes what we love and what we
hate.. so that we will let it into our imaginations.. where it
feels alive and wanted.

but all in all, it might not be worth researching.. it might be
better for us all to just become completely honest, kind and
productive in useful ways than to chase after this needy
child of the universe.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Project blue book ended in 1969 and many of the UFO incidents that were investigated involved children that had "seen too much". My own abduction experience felt more like an autopsy, you are removed from your family and undergo this strange interrogation in the breakaway civilization and then they just dump your bones in the desert out near Nellis AFB with the children of tomorrow morrow land.

These days there is a childrens UFO trail at Rendlesham forest which sounds a lot less threatening and might be therapeutic for children exposed to alien liaison.

One childhood memory that still haunts me is the correlation between clocks, time and statistical probability.
If you bet $50 in a game of blackjack there would be close to a 50 percent chance you could walk away with $100 once your hand is called if you follow a few simple rules.

Seems pretty random until you try to exactly calculate your chance of winning after many games with the declared house advantage using run theory.

Back in 1911 Max Planck had a similar problem in physics accounting for quantum vacuum zero point energy derived from mass conversions to energy.
I think that may be a problem for young children trying to understand quantum physics, something non intuitive happens at the quantum level that makes nature much less random.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

i feel like unless we get a picture of whatever it was in the words that night this thread will just go in circles, i love me a good circle.. but i feel like we will never ever know...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Thanks Mirageman.

I would imagine the next stage of the game will be TTSA with the RFI material?

Whatever you do decide with this particular thread and the continuation of it,
it has certainly provided an interesting platform for discussion.

edit on 19-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

It depends on what the phenomenon is, in your opinion.

I may not have made this clear enough. The type of phenomenon I think has been best described as (see my Final Word (maybe) post)

Precognitive Sentient Intelligence.

Plus, it is a fine way if one wants to try and study the UAP phenomena whose experience may NOT involve nuts and bolts type.

An experience that leaves one with abilities similar if not the same, as those that have reported NDE's. (Near death Experiences) A reconnection of sorts, with phenomenology after a conscious emergence from 'The Otherside'

There also seems to be a kind of, 'Get orf moi land' type attitude with some of this phenomena.(within certain areas of interest where this phenomenon has been reported.) that can only be described, imo, as intelligence and awareness within the phenomenon itself.

This phenomena has also been described during what can only be described as types of wormholes from which things emerge, such as blue balls of light .

As always, my take on things, is that there are multi faceted aspects to this phenomenon, even without inclusion of any type of nuts n bolt type experiences

edit on 19-9-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
An interesting answer to the question
What determines the color of plasma?

Paola De Carlo, PhD Student at Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering (2014-present) Answered Feb 14, 2017 Plasma is a fully or partially ionized gas. It means that is composed by ions, and electrons. In order to create plasma, you have to “remove” an electron from a neutral atom or molecula. To make this possible, the electron has to gain enough energy to “jump away” from its orbital and be pushed out from the atom. This energy can be given to the electron in the form of en electrostatic field, laser light, radiofrequency… No matter the way you energize electrons, they will absorb a part of this energy, and use it to escape from the atom. The amount of energy required for these transitions (in other words, “the size” of a quantum of energy) depends on the atom, and the electron that has to escape (or, better, the orbital to which the electron belongs), and it is always the same amount for a given atom, and a given electron. If you give enough energy to a gas, you’ll make a part of the atoms (weakly ionized) or all of them (fully ionized) to lose one or more electrons, resulting in a plasma. This condition isn’t stable, and the electrons tend to return in their original position. When returning in their original position, they release the energy that absorbed before in the form of light (well.. EM radiation) . The amount of energy released is equal to the energy the electron absorbed in the first place. Being the energy released E, Planck’s law states that E=hf where h is the Planck’s constant, while f is the frequency of the emitted radiation that, in the case of light, determines the color of the emitted light. The energy E depends on the gas type, and the electron configuration, as we said before. Being h constant, f (and therefore the color emitted by plasma) depends only on E, so on the gas type and the electron configuration. Each ionized gas has therefore its own emission (and absorption) frequencies. If you do some calculation, you’ll find out that, for example, neon plasma emits red light (nearly 400-484 THz), while argon one emits blue, and violet light (600–700 THz)

www.quora.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Cant we let it be?

When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I tried phoning Mother Mary this morning but she was out.

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join