It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Right..

Isaac has worked closely with Green over the years so I guess the comment does not quite fit?

I don't presume to speak for Isaac, and I don't know if Isaac pointing out some problems with TTS would cause any friction in any friendship or other research related relationship he might have with Kit, but Juki did make an interesting observation based on statements published elsewhere here on ATS. My statement about the two was actually just being playful with an old mate and trying to lighten the mood a little because I was hoping he might share his thinking these days on topics herein. He's been pretty spot on in the past.

From your statement you seem to imply you have more information than most about Kit and Isaac's prior "work." How closely do you reckon Isaac has worked with Kit over the years? I seem to have rubbed you the wrong way somehow though quite unintentionally, but seeing as you seem rather limited in your knowledge and/or research about the subjects herein otherwise, I'm kind of getting a kick out of you being bristly and using the
emoji and stuff.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE

I mention Doty due to his sudden remergence after apparent retirement...Does retirement stop a person for working for a private contractor I ask?

No it does not and I think that certainly comes into play with Dick Doty. He prefers Richard or Rick I'm sure, but I call him Dick. Mr. Bennewitz would approve and concur I reckon.

Adam, do you have any guesses as to the kind of work/research being done that might have him on as a contractor?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

We (especially Adam) talk a lot of technology in this thread.

But Doty was a psychological flim flam man (and still is I guess).

Perhaps we should talk about psychological factors more when it comes to RFI?

We've discussed how the Brits were unhappy with UFO groups in general back
in the 1980's..

I wonder what if anything they did about that, in terms of using psychology?

No British Doty?

Or did the Brits still have a bit of decency and decorum left.. and it's only us
Yanks who will do anything, no matter how low..

Kev

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I mention Doty due to his sudden remergence after apparent retirement...Does retirement stop a person for working for a private contractor I ask?

No it does not and I think that certainly comes into play with Dick Doty. He prefers Richard or Rick I'm sure, but I call him Dick. Mr. Bennewitz would approve and concur I reckon.

Adam, do you have any guesses as to the kind of work/research being done that might have him on as a contractor?

As a guess, the Energy sector may be a good choice of thought.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Godric

You remember that time they made all of us here a convenient test experiment for defense contract work and Dr. Green was a part-owner of ATS and Pretty Bear caught the plasma-being meme and couldn't stop talking about it? Nah, nobody prolly 'members that.

I do.

My hands aren’t clean either. It unnerves me.
edit on 12018f3010America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Is there anybody that recognises this?

Ma'at is good and its worth is lasting.It has not been disturbed since the day of its creator,whereas he who transgresses its ordinances is punished.It lies as a path in front even of him who knows nothing.Wrongdoing has never yet brought its venture to port.It is true that evil may gain wealth but the strength of truth is that it lasts;a man can say: "It was the property of my father.

edit on 7-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2018 by AdamE because: Grammer from doom

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

You will find it in , "The Instruction of Ptahhotep".

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

How closely do you reckon Isaac has worked with Kit over the years?

From info out there by Green himself, Isaac has assisted his research enormously.

I hope that helps

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

From info out there by Green himself, Isaac has assisted his research enormously.

I hope that helps

Did. not. know. that.

If true, would retract my previous comments.
edit on 7-4-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

APEN,
David Daniels,
Karen,
Dr David Marckus

There are others.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

It is true Jukidone.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I hope that helps

I appreciate that, can you give links or reference. That would indeed help. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

can you give links or reference.

Sure THE GUT.

www.facebook.com...

Scroll through it to find Dr. Green and his comments, it was during the time of the great tiff between Isaac and Ted Roe.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I hope that helps

I appreciate that, can you give links or reference. That would indeed help. Thanks.

Yes. A great link is that.

The gap that needs bridging, imo, are the facts that ancient Alchemy and conjuring of the past, are just the same practices carried out by Scientists Physicists, doctors of today but in a more advanced manner.

This sums things up rather well I feel.

‘If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.

Let me put this philosophy into simpler words; The whole of the Universe is energy and each basic element of the known atomic chart consists of energy at different rates of vibration. The difference between any two elements is the difference in both atomic structure and vibration rates.

There is a frequency or vibration of energy that fills the Universe. This energy is not only beneficial, but also essential to all living cells whether human, plant or animal. Man utilises this energy with his mind. Every thought is transmitted by this energy. Every aspect of life in the physical depends on this basic energy or power of the Universe.

Constructive use (positive use) of this energy raises the level of consciousness of man and in turn raises his vibration rate or frequency. Every individual has a different rate of vibration. All of man’s earthly problems are created by his thought projections. What we project from our mind in the form of thoughts, we create and receive. Spiritual growth requires the elimination of all negative thought, which dissipates "the life force" or vital energy.'
www.quora.com...

It is what was practiced in the past, and it is what we are 'practicing with' now.

This in my opinion, is why there are links of 'conjuring of spirits' and of the 'other' kind of experiences within the framework of the RFI and within the technological aspects of the equipment apparently in use at the time in this particular area.

Yesterday's magicians are today's scientists and doctors.

edit on 7-4-2018 by AdamE because: Still thinking......

edit on 7-4-2018 by AdamE because: Still thinking......Part 2

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Ahh, Thanks, Baa. I do find it interesting.

If this has been posted before I apologize. John talks about his experience as relates the injury. I missed some of it and he also mentioned something about someone that was connected to MK-ULTRA but I was in the other room and have no idea what he was talking about at that moment. I'll have to go back and find that part for my own curiosity about the topic.

edit on 7-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You welcome Gut. And indeed it is interesting!

edit on 7-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
In other news it seems that the chances of 'life as we know it' out there in space may be rarer than ever thought because of the lack of phosphorus.

"Phosphorus is one of just six chemical elements on which Earth organisms depend, and it is crucial to the compound adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which cells use to store and transfer energy. Astronomers have just started to pay attention to the cosmic origins of phosphorus and found quite a few surprises.....In particular, P[Phosphorus] is created in supernovae -- the explosions of massive stars....

The team used the UK's William Herschel Telescope, sited on La Palma in the Canary islands, to observe infrared light from phosphorus and iron in the Crab Nebula, a supernova remnant around 6500 light years away in the direction of the constellation of Taurus.

.... "This is only the second such study of phosphorus that has been made. The first looked at the Cassiopeia A (Cas A) supernova remnant, and so we are able to compare two different stellar explosions and see if they ejected different proportions of phosphorus and iron. The first element supports life, while the second is a major part of our planet's core".

.... "These are our preliminary results.... for the parts of the Crab Nebula we were able to observe so far, there seems to be much less phosphorus than in Cas A. The two explosions seem to differ from each other, perhaps because Cas A results from the explosion of a rare super-massive star. ....

'If phosphorus is sourced from supernovae, and then travels across space in meteoritic rocks, I'm wondering if a young planet could find itself lacking in reactive phosphorus because of where it was born? That is, it started off near the wrong kind of supernova? In that case, life might really struggle to get started out of phosphorus-poor chemistry, on another world otherwise similar to our own."

Source : www.eurekalert.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The gap that needs bridging, imo, are the facts that ancient Alchemy and conjuring of the past, are just the same practices carried out by Scientists Physicists, doctors of today but in a more advanced manner...

...It is what was practiced in the past, and it is what we are 'practicing with' now.

This in my opinion, is why there are links of 'conjuring of spirits' and of the 'other' kind of experiences within the framework of the RFI and within the technological aspects of the equipment apparently in use at the time in this particular area.

Yesterday's magicians are today's scientists and doctors.

I often consider (and have talked about here at ATS) that the scientific method was literally birthed by the metaphysical philosophies.

That traditional science/academia went all "materialist" and has largely forgotten this relationship has probably held us back in many ways.

Consciousness is the sticky-wicket for the hard materialist. On one hand, I do applaud the scientists who have braved the road less traveled. On the other hand, the "Left Hand" as it were, we have the MIC prostituting consciousness studies in an attempt to control and influence the mind and minds of the population.

It truly is fascinating to study the Mage who have used such knowledge for personal power over others. Clarke was right: Magic is just science yet discovered, or revealed, so to speak.

That's where my main concern comes from when we see members of the IC who have proven to be deceitful in the past dabbling in these things and presenting us with their version.

Having said all that, we know that our understanding of physics start to break down at certain points and it seems that the quantum discoveries are once again bridging and rejoining metaphysical philosophy and science.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It's all rather illuminating.

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join