It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

I was calling the book "The Trickster and the Paranormal" the "Bible" on this topic.

The Christian Bible is nearly 100% rubbish and deception.. I studied it for 30 years..
it is as close to having no value, cultural or otherwise, as any document ever to exist.

Most of the characters in it never existed.

Even animals, such as camels, never existed in the region at the times they are
written about.

Camels Even!
edit on 9-4-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I guess we shall be fighting about camels now!

Back to Rendlesham, now what happened all those years ago ?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well look how powerful propaganda with no merit or basis can be?

Now I must admit that RFI has less propaganda than most "UFO" cases..
there's a mass of conflicting data and no real official statements to pick at..
not ones with any real conclusion.

So I guess they don't need to sell some silly story..

Kev

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Gifts of "Good Thoughts, Good Words and Good Deeds"

I also do not see myself as an aficionado of camels, although I do have friends with the constant hump.

by The Dalai Lama
March 23, 2016
I feel that all three types of faith can be explained in the Christian context as well. For example, a practicing Christian, by reading the Gospel and reflecting on the life of Jesus, can have a very strong devotion to and admiration for Jesus. That is the first level of faith, the faith of admiration and devotion. After that, as you strengthen your admiration and faith, it is possible to progress to the second level, which is the faith of aspiration. In the Buddhist tradition, you would aspire to buddhahood. In the Christian context you may not use the same language, but you can say that you aspire to attain the full perfection of the divine nature, or union with God. Then, once you have developed that sense of aspiration, you can develop a deep conviction that it is possible to perfect such a state of being. That is the third Faith: level of faith. I feel that all of these levels of faith are equally applicable in both the Buddhist and Christian contexts....

....Here again we see the metaphor of light, which is a common image in all the major religious traditions. In the Buddhist context, light is particularly associated with wisdom and knowledge; darkness is associated with ignorance and a state of misknowledge. This corresponds to the two aspects of the path: there is the method aspect, which includes such practices as compassion and tolerance, and the wisdom, or knowledge, aspect, the insight penetrating the nature of reality. It is the knowledge, or wisdom, aspect of the path that is the true antidote to dispelling ignorance.

edit on 9-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2018 by AdamE because: Busy camel hunting. not many about.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I guess we shall be fighting about camels now!

Back to Rendlesham, now what happened all those years ago ?

Sorry. Had to get something off my back.

Right, where were we?

My thinking at this juncture falls along the lines of something coming down in the Forest, a possible secret drone connected to the Deep Space Network.

While examining the area from above using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and in combination with the apparent energy being pumped under the forest, this may have raised the volume to 11 in the sense of Thz frequencies, which caused unforeseen effects on Jim and John and imo the area.

This may have led to the splitting of the DNA/changes to the genome?

People with such DNA/Genomic irregularities after such encounters/exposures are then monitored or examined for samples and maybe also to find out when/how/why this apparent communication or channeling/connection with a higher source of information occurs, and if during such an event, whether this can be monitored, and as with the RV Program, you would want to be there when this happens to an individual so it can be recorded and understood.

Implants may be a covert way of monitoring this also?

I may not have covered everything here, but my last edit was rather convenient, as I have run out of smokes (Camel) and a bit jittery, to say the least

edit on 9-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The Christian Bible is nearly 100% rubbish and deception..

Oh, it is not, you histrionic bastard.

It's the same stuff repeated over-and-over again from the same region.

That's different than bull#. It's called "growth".

You masturbating with your anger has you trapped in a strange loop.

Have fun.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Godric because: .: .:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Brain Jealousy

Hi Gang,

I am just coming off reading about witchcraft and herbs by my favorite dude. His "Green-Thumb" analogy really got me off.

The thing is? You either have one, or you don't.

Doesn't seem to be a remedy for that, unless you include modern commercial nurseries, like the ones in "Big-Box" c-stores that have some guarantee supporting your success; Despite your lack of a "Green-Thumb"

Same thing with this #.

You either have labile, juicy, temporal lobes that ensure your success at understanding the present "disclosure" horse#: Or you don't.

You know, like the thing in PC that says makes one susceptible to UAP.

There're so few of us, that our small, divided, numbers can't make a cogent argument.

"They" know this.

So for all of you trying to find the truth?

The truth is in the experience.

Many of you that are trying to puzzle this through aren't one of the small minority.

You aren't an "Antennae" (I prefer "rectennae").

And you feel that. I know it.

Wouldn't it be great if we all had experiences like that? We'd all be Whitley Striebers.

Runnin' around. Infectin' our loved ones with our contagious mania.

It's all in Condign kids.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Godric because: .: .:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godric

Brain Jealousy

So for all of you trying to find the truth?

The truth is in the experience.

Many of you trying to puzzle this through aren't one of the small minority.

You aren't an "Antennae" (I prefer "rectennae").

And you feel that. I know it.

Wouldn't it be great if we all had experiences like that? We'd all be Whitley Striebers.

Runnin' around. Infectin' our loved ones with our contagious mania.

It's all in Condign kids.

The more I learn, the less I want to run across that kind of thing.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

...that kind of thing.

What kind of thing?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godric
a reply to: 1ofthe9

...that kind of thing.

The ‘experience’.
edit on 12018f3011America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Godric

On the subject of Rectenna, an interesting article from New Scientist, July 1980.

The article also mentions that the Thames Estuary was examined as a location for one of the rectenna.

Please note diagram description of project.

This, imo, fits in rather well with some of my theory regarding what may have transpired on the first night.

Title of article: A trap to harness the Sun.

books.google.co.uk...=onepage&q=rectenna&f=false

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Are you Richard Osman? Because much of what you've written seems to folllow his own pursuits?

I guess you are just here to try to disrupt the thread though. You do come over as a bit of a Richard though. So carry on.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

John Burroughs has said a few months back that he knew that the Thz applications of what they encountered at Rendlesham has been weaponised but didn't disclose any further.

Most recently on an interview with Grant Cameron, John admitted that he knew that it was BAE Systems that had weaponized whatever it was and it did indeed have something to do with THz radiation.

They did postulate that the whole "consciousness" aspect of it (which depends on what you consider consciousness to be) is in part the effects of Thz radiation and exposure to EMF on humans and their organic matter and brains. Exposure to either has been shown to show missing time, implanting of false memories amongst other things in various studies.

The question is.......what have BAE got under wraps and how does it work and has it been used!
edit on 10-4-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Sadly that's the show where Linda Moulton Howe has her regular totally irrelevant slot of "Linda introduces UFO bunk into the show for gullible people" . This time it was the Santilli alien autopsy video was real and giant UFOs warned Apollo 11 off the moon.

But yep anyway. BAE that's interesting. Weaponization that's even more interesting.

Check the UFO history around the late 70s/early 1980s. There are clues but red herrings aplenty.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

When people are so dead wrong as to be a laughable embarrassment to themselves,
i don't feel any need to refute their "points".

Thought you might be interested in why I only selectively respond.

It's also amusing, that people who are (presumably) not autistic like I am,
can be even less socially aware and more rude than I am.

Please don't take any of these comments to be applicable to yourself
unless they happen to be applicable.

Kev

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I'm very interested in this BAE systems link.

I haven't heard much about them.

Kev

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

There're so few of us, that our small, divided, numbers can't make a cogent argument.

Who is us?

"They" know this.

Who are "They" ?

edit on 10-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Me too Kev!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Sadly that's the show where Linda Moulton Howe has her regular totally irrelevant slot of "Linda introduces UFO bunk into the show for gullible people" . This time it was the Santilli alien autopsy video was real and giant UFOs warned Apollo 11 off the moon.

But yep anyway. BAE that's interesting. Weaponization that's even more interesting.

Check the UFO history around the late 70s/early 1980s. There are clues but red herrings aplenty.

it was the most recent show that was put up last week, the back and forth between John and Grant was really good and I always enjoy Johns Input, but I have to admit Linda's interruptions into just left field topics when a good conversation is already going is hugely annoying.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Me too Kev!

I maybe thinking too simplistically here in regards to the BAE Systems links, but with the application THz for imaging purposes, could they be creating a missile of some sort that uses this kind of imaging system?

3 main applications of Thz technologies - as quoted from;
www.businesswire.com...

1. Detection of objects and defects on large areas
2. Thickness measurement on large areas
3. Chemical and Structural characterization of small objects and defects on small areas (2D) or volumes (3D).

I suppose some sort of advance guidance systems either remotely or contained within a missile could automatically identify hidden weapons cache's of the "enemy" and react/redirect accordingly / autonomously?

Also here is a filed patent for BAE Systems with the inventors for a laser based Thz scanning system invented by John C. McCarthy, Daniel Creeden and Peter A. Ketteridge

patents.google.com...

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join