It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

ALLO ALLO Godric, listen very carefully, I shall say this only once!

Well thank God, AdamE. Who would want you to say it twice? Allo yourself. I wouldn't stretch that cultural allusion so far.

John has said on numerous occasions that he had entered the service with no heart problem.

John buroughs is 58 - 59. Heart-valve conditions are a condition of the aged. JB was 22 when the stray-rays of the Rendle-Sham incident would have "damaged his heart valves". Did you really post this?

This included no murmur's and had a physical to prove it. They found the murmur right after the incident when he got sick.

You had Beter bet that "they" did.

I hold tite to my original argument: The DOD copped to financing JB's heart-valve-surgery as copping to what really was up at Rendle-Sham would cost them more.

The reason he got the disability was due to what he encountered, which caused the heart problem.

Ah, Jaysus! Why do you believe that? You can't simultaneuously believe that while posting what you do.

You ought to consider a week off, too.

JWTF? (that's a new acronym for "Just What The #")

Okay then, Spock.

So, are you agreeing with KG? That he somehow suddenly provided to modern medicine some new method of diagnosing heart-valve disease? Some new heart-valve disease based on having been irradiated by THz radiation?

Because if that's the case. Kit's secret knowledge is out-in-the-wild. It should have already spawned some new diagnostic technique (including the new technology to diagnose it). Everyone would be talking about it. I should be able to goolge it. 5 years down-the-road.

Don't slow down now, Grasshopper.

edit on 5-4-2018 by Godric because: Straining the limits of punctuation and BBC code.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godric

I'm the grouchy, drunk Doctor...

...possessed by the malcontent spirit-body of Frankin J. Camper after he remote viewed your location and astral-traveled there?

BaaBaa: Dr. Green is just trying to get on Isaac's good side I'm betting.

edit on 5-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

...possessed by the malcontent spirit-body of Frankin J. Camper after he remote viewed your location and traveled there?
a reply to: The GUT

You certainly did not have to bring that # up, Bro.

Don't speak that name.

P.S. Okay, fine. you're Scotty
edit on 5-4-2018 by Godric because: WTF? GUT?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Godric

I feel better now that I'm allowed on the bridge. Even if I'm a litty-bitty feller.

edit on 5-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well,

You started the whole thing in 2013.

ETA: Sorry, 2014 www.abovetopsecret.com...

We were in a thread regrading Orbs and "what-are-they"

You linked me to Project Condign.

That started a conversation that made "UAP" the standard diction at ATS.

Remember that?

I do.

You are no "small part", or "little guy".

You are no, "litty-bitty feller"

You are It,

Tag, you're "It"

edit on 5-4-2018 by Godric because: .: .:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

You remember that time they made all of us here a convenient test experiment for defense contract work and Dr. Green was a part-owner of ATS and Pretty Bear caught the plasma-being meme and couldn't stop talking about it? Nah, nobody prolly 'members that.

Speaking of orbs---I have some serious shizzle pics that deserve somebunny looking at them and convincing me I'm crazy, but what happened wuz, wuz the six of us shouldn't have been in the old old cemetery playing such wicked games in the wee hours of Hallow's Eve and doing naughty things and taking wickedly suggestive pics. Young--too young--and beautiful---she shot herself a year or so later. She was an awesome lil' chick, and a Witch, but she was trying to shake that off.

And listen up here Adam E: I stayed up all night with her Daddy and her body at the funeral home. Before they closed the casket I left a silver ring with her: The emblem a Triangle in a Circle. I've regretted it deeply every since. God Forgive Me.

Sorry y'all to spill that here (especially because I probably won't elaborate) but this thread got all synchronistic-creepy on me and I've been holding that in for a few years. I'd like to do a thread to get it all out and share those pics...but I guess you can imagine my ethical dilemma with all that happened and the pics would break anonymity too if anyone around my parts saw them. And mostly: I feel heartbreakingly sad and and have heavy guilt for playing such games as if they were just games.

If'n you ever hear me badmouthing the woo and giving warnings---that's a main reason why. Not the only one though. Mileage may vary of course, but for me I steer clear these days and forevermore.

Kind of on topic because plasma and orbs and circles and triangles and weird things in the dark woods but I promise I will shut up now.

Bro Hug, Godric. I'm prolly the only one here in this thread that knows you are noble and goodhearted because you've been busting chops HARD lol. Hey...you remember the Green song?

How's that for being "It" when I was tagged? Go big or go home they say.

edit on 6-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Just to clarify.

I'm 99% certain that "plasma beings" fill the Universe and run it.

But there is no point talking about it, if I can't prove it,
and most pople don't have the background, or the interest
in any case.

Why did you bring that up in this RFI thread?

As or being test monkeys here on ATS.. you think that has stopped?
I think it has accelerated.

Kev

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

You remember that time they made all of us here a convenient test experiment for defense contract work and Dr. Green was a part-owner of ATS

Can you clarify GUT?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
After reading the last few comments and especially in relation to John Burroughs and what is said to have injured him, its clear there is nothing conclusive other than what John, the doctor and the lawyer have had to to say re Johns condition and what has caused his injuries. ( and all the rest of the info out there on the matter). If there is something factual which demonstrates that Johns injuries were NOT caused by what he was exposed to, all am reading is simply "opinion" and nothing more at this time. As far as Condign goes, did I not read someplace that Penniston believed it all to be a fools errand?

edit on 6-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Interesting comment Kev can you expand?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

That really is "conjecture", why would Dr. Green want to get on Isaacs good side?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

That really is "conjecture", why would Dr. Green want to get on Isaacs good side?

Of course it's conjecture....but it's not blind conjecture.

A fairly thorough, high profile UFO researcher who is not prone to over-exaggeration posts to say that he's dotting the is and crossing the ts on some research that will question the whole validity of TTSA and you cant see why a TTSA affiliated person might suddenly blow smoke up his ass?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Hi Godric.
Watching some British Comedy Gold on TV.
I tend not to leave a sense of humour at home. I bring it to work too, much to the disappointment of others.
Where from the Green statement does it say which day John was exposed to this odd air form? He was out there 2 nights?
You also state the following..

''That it totally makes sense to me considering what was deployed at Rendlesham. The binary code is a parcel of the payload that was delivered by the device that interacted with the morons that participated in "Rendle-Sham"

What proof do you have on this?

This is obviously a conclusion that you have come too regarding the deployment of the object.

From what evidence?
What I find 'Illogical'' is the process of statement without evidence.
I have made it clear on numerous occasions that I don't claim to have the answers, but I back up what I say with researchable content for others to study.

An ongoing process for myself.

I said ''The reason he got the disability was due to what he encountered, which caused the heart problem'' due to possible Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Remote Sensing being used, from above, trying to locate the drone which I will touch upon now due to another link I found with nMRI and MRI which is used in remote sensing satellites/equipment.

Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Remote Sensing Survey
Technology Brief
The technology group utilizes satellite imagery and technology that can detect these
frequencies emanating from the surface of the Earth, then uses a proprietary system of
mathematical algorithms in the process of providing the final analysis and graphic presentation
of the location of the target element in the survey, which includes the spatial location of the
target element, as well as the depth of the element through additional survey data processing.
texgru.com...

It falls in line with a process of Nondestructive testing / evaluation
en.wikipedia.org...

With strong applied magnetic fields (∼10 T), resonances of unpaired electron spins in molecular complexes
can be shifted from the usual microwave regime into the THz range, drastically improving the resolution due to
enhanced spectral splittings. Source: Coherent Two-Dimensional Terahertz Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
of Collective Spin Waves PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS.

In MRI, pulses of radiofrequency energy are used to generate signals used in image formation. The radiofrequency pulses consist of oscillating electromagnetic fields. www.ajronline.org...

If I consider ''strong applied magnetic fields emanating from underground" during the first night.

If I consider the process of nMRI to locate the object and identify and 'bodies' near the object from above,

'' the strong applied magnetic fields may have shifted from the usual microwave regime into the THz range''? During the process of location identification this may give a fair dose of THz in the area of the object?

What are the effects FROM this object at varying distances when also under the influence of nMRI?

One might also consider that ''very high excitation frequency ∼40 THz near the momentum zero point in the Brillouin zone'' is part of the process of Photon-to-phonon teleportation scheme.
Quantum teleportation from light beams to vibrational states of a macroscopic diamond.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Now you see me now you don't?
edit on 6-4-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Hi Adam a quick question. I see in one of your posts you mention Doty? Do you really consider what he has to say? Just wondering.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi Baablacksheep.

I mention Doty due to his sudden remergence after apparent retirement.

I listen with knowledge of his past and actually find some of what he mentions researchable.
Although not all is what it seems inside, when you see what is printed on his particular tins of knowledge. .

Does retirement stop a person for working for a private contractor I ask?

Or a good reason to retire from government work?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Just to clarify.

I'm 99% certain that "plasma beings" fill the Universe and run it.

Why did you bring that up in this RFI thread?

Because I believe Plasma relates in a multitude of ways here. Whether as intense interest to the MIC or in relation to non-human intelligence. Or as they relate to each other like maybe they did or didn't in the RFI. I'm not sure why I added you in other than your interest and you were around for some of our history with Godric.

No I don't think it has. It's the gift that keeps on giving as far as data sets I'd say.

originally posted by: Jukiodone

Can you clarify GUT?

Yeah, but it looks like I've pissed off just about as many folk here as Godric has and even though I personally believe the topics to be very related, I don't think most here see it that way. Adam E. seems to bridging the gap some and I'm enjoying and interested where that is going. Let's pm, Juki.

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Looks like Juki gave you one possibility. As far as "conjecture" what do you think this thread is? RFI is a mystery. Mysteries and Casts of Characters are subject to conjecture.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You haven't pissed me off for years!

I'd like to make clear, that at the beginning of this RFI thread,
I thought that plasma intelligences might be involved.
But i"m not thinking that any longer.

Now.. maybe the bright boys are poking at "them" with their
plasma experiments..

but there is no evidence for more than "dumb" (BOL) plasma
for RFI as a major factor.

That.. and probably some non-lethal experiments.. such as
using the base fence as some sort of EM deterent system.

Kev

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yeah that still makes the most sense and where the weight of the evidentiary items point I.personally believe.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Looks like Juki gave you one possibility

Right..

Isaac has worked closely with Green over the years so I guess the comment does not quite fit?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I mention Doty due to his sudden remergence after apparent retirement.

Just enough for the old alarm bells to go off. Lets see what the future will bring when it comes to that one .

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join