It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GovernmentSauce

MM - I would just like to congratulate and thank you for writing the ebook. Concise and informative, it struck the right balance in providing sufficient detail on the main aspects of the 'incident'

Yes it was, initially, an April Fool and pokes fun at a few people who (I hope) took it in the spirit it was meant as it was not in anyway meant disrespectfully. There are plenty of references in there that this was an April Fool and people may well have missed some of them. That doesn't really matter.

The rest of the ebook (pdf) which is not part of the April Fool, I could have made 3 or 4 times the size as there was and is so much more. But I just didn't have the time. Maybe next year when the sequel comes out hey?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

MM - I would just like to congratulate and thank you for writing the ebook. Concise and informative, it struck the right balance in providing sufficient detail on the main aspects of the 'incident'

Yes it was, initially, an April Fool and pokes fun at a few people who (I hope) took it in the spirit it was meant as it was not in anyway meant disrespectfully. There are plenty of references in there that this was an April Fool and people may well have missed some of them. That doesn't really matter.

The rest of the ebook (pdf) which is not part of the April Fool, I could have made 3 or 4 times the size as there was and is so much more. But I just didn't have the time. Maybe next year when the sequel comes out hey?

It definitely works. The humour clearly comes through, but it still serves as a great summary for anyone who might not want to peruse the whole 144 pages of this thread

Will you write any more on this or other incidents, or have you done so previously?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Penni, like Larry, should not be taken wholly at face value because of their inconsistencies. But the gest of the events still remain. There was a craft in the woods. Why?

Larry' story is falling apart rapidly due to a number of questionable things about his 'evidence'. Much of it is in the thread and a far more in depth analysis is available on Sacha's blog : sacha-christie-infomaniachousewife.blogspot.co.uk...

Penniston also stands alone in stating that that there was a physical craft in the woods on the first night. That doesn't mean there was not something going on. Just that his whole story has expanded over the decades from being a craft he saw from a range of no closer than 50m in his witness statement to one he saw glyphs on the side as it lifted into the air in the 1990s. He'd added a 45 min inspection, photograph seesion (they didn't turn out) and sketches at the turn of the century. Then 30 years after the original event he added the binary code. Code containing co-ordinates that can be directly linked back to co-ordinates displayed before he released them on www.sacred-destinations.com. Proof here.

Added to the rather large coincidence that Hy-Brasil (which has no real co-ordinates because it has never been proven to exist) matches the co-ordinates for the centre of Woodbridge as displayed on Google Earth when it used Tele Atlas. That is except to say for the mistake over E and W.

There are of course the 'plaster casts' Penniston claims he made from the landing site.

Here's one of them it's the size of Colonel Halt's head.

However photographs of the landing site that were made the next morning do not seem to be as clearly defined. The police reported them as likely to have been 'animal scratchings'.

Penniston's story just wouldn't stand up in a court of law. But people still choose to believe his and Larry's accounts over the other witnesses.

edit on 14/4/17 by mirageman because: tidy up

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Will you write any more on this or other incidents, or have you done so previously?

I really don't see myself as a book author. One should never say never but at this moment in time there is nothing planned. If you want to see my other threads here on ATS then you can view it via my profile here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Penniston also stands alone in stating that that there was a physical craft in the woods on the first night. That doesn't mean there was not something going on. Just that his whole story has expanded over the decades from being a craft he saw from a range of no closer than 50m in his witness statement to one he saw glyphs on the side as it lifted into the air in the 1990s. He'd added a 45 min inspection, photograph seesion (they didn't turn out) and sketches at the turn of the century. Then 30 years after the original event he added the binary code. Code containing co-ordinates that can be directly linked back to co-ordinates displayed before he released them on www.sacred-destinations.com. Proof here.
a reply to: mirageman

And then we have this:

www.facebook.com...

And then we have John....
edit on 14-4-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Can you elaborate on John?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

And then we have this:

www.facebook.com...

And then we have John....

Yeh.

Ancient Egypt is not a subject that fascinates me to be honest. In fact doesn't interest me one cubit. Whereas some people have become geometrically entangled with hidden meanings and codes that may lie within the position and architecture of the pyramids and medieval art. It all comes down to the Egyptians embedding secret codes within in the dimensions of Giza and the great Pyramid that points to a 12,960 year timeline. This is all linked to a cycle where a shift in the Earth's axis occurs causing a global catastrophe. Confirmed ,seemingly, by the packet of binary data Penniston delivered. Yet happily ignoring who actually created it and packaged it.

I'll have to leave all that to someone who is more interested and dedicated to unravelling the mysteries of ancient egypt and the mathematical properties of the pyramids. Does this really have anything to do with an incident in Rendlesham Forest in 1980? To follow this case you have to understand Cold War history, military policy and procedures of the UK, US and NATO, psychology, mathematics, astronomy, optics, radiology, physics, weapon technology, computer science, meteorology and now it seems Egyptology and earth's precession. I'll add to that Ichthyology as it seems too many scarlet fish are being thrown into the pool of evidence.

And then we have John.....

edit on 14/4/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Can you elaborate on John?

That could take a very long time. I guess I just added that bit after reading over his latest
information, which once again covers "Contact" the movie etc. This has been a focal point
of his for quite some time, it has been repeated many times over.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yet happily ignoring who actually created it and packaged it.

The question should be, WHY this is....

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

The question should be, WHY this is....

Yes, definitely a case of who is behind it all and why was it 'given' to Penniston. Someone did visit Jimbo on the night of the 28th December 1980. Less than 24 hours after the 'Halt' night. Whether that bears any relevance to the case I can't say. I just don't know.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Not even Osborn knows but clearly says Jim did not do it.

Quote: " Hi Tom, Jim Penniston and I decided to reveal just one "piece" of the puzzle openly on this page, to show that the code does indeed contain additional information other than the initial message - i.e., the pages of text, numbers, and coordinates deciphered from the the16 pages of binary code in the notebook that were published in Encounter at Rendlesham in 2014. And so I picked the Giza coordinates, as these are a key component in the code.
I just want to add a few things - seeing as I know certain people are watching what I am posting here closely . . .

Now, as to finding out 'WHO' devised the binary code and factored in all this information, that's not my job on top of everything else. Skeptic are saying that we are releasing information found in the code without any concern about who devised it as if what we are doing is "irresponsible."
I was asked to study the coordinates from the code and that's what I have focused on and Jim and I thought it only right to produce a book that will not only present these findings but also give him an opportunity to present his own account in full of what he witnessed on the first night of the RFI and what happened in the years following right up to the present time.
So, as to the source of the code and who devised it, I leave that side of things to other investigative researchers to look into . . . IF, they can come up with anything. I am not saying that I am not interested or concerned as to who devised it. I did think that I would be able to obtain some clue as to where it came from and who may have devised it while I was studying the code. However, the code is highly complex, and so the only conclusion I could come to was that Jim had no hand in creating this himself and that he believes what he has claimed all along regarding how he received the binary code.
I will say though, that I have discovered these things from the code at certain specific times during the six years I have studied it, and it is as if each piece of information I have been able to extract from the code, is following some kind of 'time release.' In this, I mean that some discoveries will coincide with certain news announcements concerning things related to what I have found, and also the timing of other findings from other independent sources - all of which is seen to cross-correlate with what I have found and will offer more information. Also, there are the
synchronicities involved and the right people coming along at the right time with the right information that will enhance our understanding . . . all that has to be taken into consideration."

Do you agree or disagree MM?

And then there is still the little matter re Sacred-Destinations? and how all of that is explained.

edit on 16-4-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: steveywonders

steveywonders what relevance the symbols and craft drawing then have on this incident? Where would these come from if we can discount the binary message?

From the side of a ground [penetrating device?

Penniston claims the 'glyphs' were on the side of a craft of unknown origin that he touched. He also gave a witness statement after the incident confirming he never got closer than within 50m of such a craft. As there only 143 pages in this thread I'd have thought you'd have caught up with all of this by now

Yes. I know about this, which is why steveywonders if there was a link between OKM of old and OKM of new? OKM of old designed subs and propulsion for Hitler. Coler/Magnetstromapparat?
www.rexresearch.com...

edit on 16-4-2017 by steveywonders because: missed link

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Do you agree or disagree MM?

I am not sure what part of all that you are asking me to agree or disagree with?

I have said before I really have no interest in ancient Egypt and I am the wrong person to ask about much of what the above points to. I can't agree or disagree with any of what he states as it's a field I don't know enough about.

I would question why anyone with a warning about the dangers of future global catastrophe for the generations to follow would not make it obvious. Why hide such a message wrapped in a code so difficult and complex to decipher that it takes over 7 years to work it all out. That's ignoring, of course, how it appears to have been created, packaged and delivered.
edit on 16/4/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: steveywonders

Yes. I know about this, which is why steveywonders if there was a link between OKM of old and OKM of new? OKM of old designed subs and propulsion for Hitler. Coler/Magnetstromapparat?

That's probably as likely as ATS Euromaster has something to do with this website.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I am not sure what part of all that you are asking me to agree or disagree with?

I was curious to read your thoughts on Osborn's post considering your theme/book
was about Jim.

Yes, am well aware of your lack of interest in ancient Egypt.

There is a lot to question, but perhaps the book will explain it all, though due
to the complexity of the codes I suspect it shall be another 7 years.......

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Are they really complex? At all? They don't seem it to me. They are binary encoded in ASCII. Hex would have been far easier for someone to remember. Whilst binary is the preferred choice in certain remote viewing situations even Gary can see there are quite a lot of transcription errors.

If binary was the preferred choice then error correction should have been used. If not, due to excessive size,then Hexadecimal.

Or... just English.

Which leaves two likely options:

- The binary code comes from synthetic telepathy or remote viewing
- or the dude sat at his computer last decade just decided to scribble down some coordinates from Sacred Sites and use an online binary to ascii converter...

It's time for the binary codes to be seen as a seperate phenomena to the RFI. Or go the way of Warren's story under increasing scrutiny.

Or it's time for Penniston or Burroughs to talk about the nature of John's codes and who he thinks is behind it...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I was curious to read your thoughts on Osborn's post considering your theme/book was about Jim.

Well it wasn't really about JIm. It's really a summary of this thread. And a certain poster who hasn't been back since April Fool's day seemed to be getting just a little anxious in the build up to the 'release' of the e-book.
I wonder why?

As for Osborn's post. I am sure whatever it is seems of deep significance to him. Maybe in my ignorance of the topic I am missing something. No mainstream scientists seem to be showing interest. Perhaps because the whole 'binary' story seems too ridiculous to be true.

Let's see it goes something like this.

*Our future selves have discovered time travel some 8100 years in the future but are in desperate trouble and have finally decoded the meaning of the magical codes.

* The ancient Egyptians built stuff based on the angle of the tilt of the earth and location of various sacred places with a warning about the global catastrophes hidden in the co-ordinates. Our future selves then hid this information in code form again, for reasons unknown, on a planned visit back to 1980.

* The codes of these co-ordinates were decoded and converted into ASCII. A language still used in either our far flung future or by the occupants of destination Hy-Brasil in 1980.

* Something went wrong with the trip to Hy-Brasil and instead the time machine (for want of a better description) landed in Rendlesham Forest. Note the binary co-ordinates point to Woodbridge town centre if it got E and W mixed up, An easy mistake for future time travellers to make I guess. So we then have to work out why it landed in the forest instead and not in Woodbridge.

*Jim Penniston then spends 45 minutes (how long did he need?) inspecting the lost time machine in the dark forest and gets hit by a binary code download which translates into ASCII (English). HIs colleagues close by are frozen in time and do not see any of this. Why did this happen to him? Do time machines regularly talk in binary to human beings like this in the future? Our current state of technology is sort of way beyond that. Except for the ability to make a machine to homo-sapien binary transfer with an additional memory enhancing application for the human brain to retain this information.

* Next morning he suffers a binary headache (we'll call it a bi-graine or perhaps bi-nus trouble) whilst looking through his notebook. The ones and zeroes are flashing through his head like a list of Arsenal results while George Graham managed them. Ignoring the wrong date 27th Dec 1980 in the notebook he then puts his mind on rewind and pause. Then writes out 6,12 or whatever it was pages of binary codes. His binarrhoea has gone. That's a load off his mind. Never thinking that a website will one day use these hidden co-ordinates to the exact metre some twenty years in the future.

* He is quite happy to talk about glyphs in the 1990s and how he doesn't know what they mean. But he hides his binary code away as this also means nothing to him. That is until just before the 30th anniversary of the RFI. When he pulls a cunning stunt by returning the pages to their rightful place whilst filming Ancient Aliens.

* He then looks rather stupid and sounds rather dumb trying to promote the binary angle and eventually gives up and goes silent to write a book with his new chum.

Now sarcasm apart. Does that whole narrative seem likely? I don't think so.

edit on 16/4/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22134345]ctj83[/post

Are they really complex? At all? They don't seem it to me.

According to Gary, they are "highly" complex.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I just love the bi-graine....

Your posting sure does not produce a very positive aspect to the codes does it?

Gary is still trying to explain his findings here and there.

The public still wait for the promised book, which seems to be delayed ?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Your posting sure does not produce a very positive aspect to the codes does it?

Well what do you think about them?

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join