It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: steveywonders

I thought OKM was on the verge of been sued?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep
Rendlesham is not going away. It is a simple incident really. Alien ships came to the base check out the nuke situation. This has happened before in other places. The only real question is if one of them had problems and had to hide in the trees, or if it landed for another reason. As long as there are people talking about UFO's there will be Rendlesham.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

An Alien ship hiding in a tree?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Available to download for free : Specs, Lies? and Binary Codes

You should all know what to expect.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hi mirageman, long time no see my friend, I hope you are doing well.
That’s truly an interesting piece of work you have put together there and it’s obvious to me that you have really put a lot of time and work in it.
It looks really great so thanks for sharing this info and then even for free.

I go read it all and see what your views are on this all because I am very curious indeed.

edit on 1/4/17 by spacevisitor because: some adding.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: spacevisitor

Hello again spacevisitor I hope you like it. Unfortunately I almost didn't realize what day it was and had to make some last minute editing changes to it. So it remains a work in progress at the moment.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Changed my life. Thanks Mirage

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Changed my life. Thanks Mirage

If you are patient then maybe the sequel ebook will change it back.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Pretty much a certainty. If he didn't do it then someone else fed him this information for whatever reasons they see fit.

I would consider those few words some of the most interesting in relation to the co-ordinates.

edit on 3-4-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well it took 45 minutes to (probably not) walk around something the size of a large family car and 7 years to work out 6,12,13 or however many pages of binary codes there were that "didn't mean nothing" whilst also knowing what they meant as well.

I do not care about the path Penniston has now chosen (or has been forced to walk) as it sounds a] ridiculous and b] is not a topic I have any interest in. He was unable to articulate himself very well and just sounded dumb when he tried to explain it at the Rendlesham conference. He sounded even worse on the Angelia Joiner show. Has he gone silent now because he can't deal with it? Or maybe he's been ordered to keep schtum?

Perhaps he is a victim and his handlers are still pulling the strings. But what is so important that has to be covered up for nearly 40 years? First with a UFO story and then expanding into links with the knowledge of the ancients' Knowledge passed by time travellers from the far future using language style from 20th century England decoded into binary code.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I do not care about the path Penniston has now chosen (or has been forced to walk) as it sounds a] ridiculous and b] is not a topic I have any interest in.

But, you have clearly written an EBook which is dedicated I guess to the binary code/notebook etc etc, ridiculous
or not so ridiculous?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Available to download for free : Specs, Lies? and Binary Codes

You should all know what to expect.

Nice work MM!

I originally thought you were going for an April 1st joke, but you really put some effort into this

I did not read anything about Nevels by the way, or did I miss something?
He had a different take on Conrad’s 'low profile investigation', as can be read halfway the meticulously constructed timeline on proboards (fourth paragraph below -27 December--)

bentwaters1980.proboards.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Clues.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Clues.

steveywonders if the binary is a transmission of information for the GPS.

The Delta-T is multiplied by the speed of light to obtain the range?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

I originally thought you were going for an April 1st joke, but you really put some effort into this

The booklet is for you to make what you want of it my friend. The sequel will be even more fun when it comes out same time next year.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yes I am bored with this farce of supposed links to ancient wisdom and Jim Penniston's account (and only his account which is contradictory with itself). Especially the Hy Brasil part. It just doesn't fit and more to the point wherever the rest of his story leads is of no interest to me. Perhaps someone out there finds it all fascinating, but not me.

Time for bed said Zebedee.

edit on 4/4/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Clues......

And here's another couple, I believe. Always knew the Police were involved with Rendlesham.

edit on 4/4/17 by mirageman because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yes I am bored with this farce of supposed links to ancient wisdom and Jim Penniston's account

I would imagine the whole of mankind is pretty bored right now, but hang tight, the book
is said to be out this year ......

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Steveywonders....cheers for the free ebook mirageman. Red through now. Very interesting. If say Jim got binary info from hearing voices or you talk about savants? Or from another source, like a remote viewer in his head at the time or after the sighting?
Same or similar craft described by witnesses on first night described by Greg Bishop.
CRAFT SURROUNDED BY A LIGHT WITH A BLUE HUE TO BOTTOM?
Argon blue and plasma drive or similar?
NSA, alien DISINFO, secret NSA communiques blue hue bottomed craft surrounded with light?

I find it very good that you talk about cosmos 749 sat.

Did you know that USSR used sats that exploded and messed about with sensors on our sats due to debris.

If this broke up at 9 pm, it would take 5 or 6 hours to catch upto target sat.

This would then coincide with possible interference with the GPS used by the west for Stealth and other craft at the time.

The Russkies also had anti satellite sats in the sky in 1980 and before. We may have brought one down using methods described by Greg Bishop ON 3RD NIGHT.

Greg also discusses microwave active denial weapons and effects. Same skin effects on airmen described by Cookie. Microwaves.

Microwaves were being used for space communications / point to point communications.

edit on 5-4-2017 by steveywonders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: steveywonders

Steveywonders....cheers for the free ebook mirageman. Red through now. Very interesting.

Well the book was meant to be a bit of an April Fool joke as you may have guessed. There are more than enough obvious hints in the first few pages and also at the very end. Probably enough for the 3 people who downloaded it to think that's all it was.

Looking forward to the sequel?

If say Jim got binary info from hearing voices or you talk about savants? Or from another source, like a remote viewer in his head at the time or after the sighting?

Synthetic telepathy? It's a possibility. My own personal opinion is, if that happened, then it did not happen in 1980 in a forest. And how often did the sequence of 1s and 0s flash in front of Penniston's eyes before he started to write them down? Where did he start? Could he rewind the sequence in his mind?

Same or similar craft described by witnesses on first night described by Greg Bishop. CRAFT SURROUNDED BY A LIGHT WITH A BLUE HUE TO BOTTOM? Argon blue and plasma drive or similar? NSA, alien DISINFO, secret NSA communiques blue hue bottomed craft surrounded with light?

Greg Bishop worked on the Paul Bennewitz case and there could be links back to that story.

The Russkies also had anti satellite sats in the sky in 1980 and before. We may have brought one down using methods described by Greg Bishop ON 3RD NIGHT.

It was a common theme that a 'satellite' was involved back in the early days of the case. Again it's a possibility. At least 'exotic' technology if not a satellite.

Greg also discusses microwave active denial weapons and effects. Same skin effects on airmen described by Cookie. Microwaves. Microwaves were being used for space communications / point to point communications.

Take a look at all the weapons and electronic research facilities that are in the Suffolk area especially Orford Ness.

Put this altogether and all you get is Rendlesham Remixed. I would suggest that there may well be a wider picture spanning events across a decade or more. Rendlesham formed a part of it. But only a part of it.

Unless of course nothing exciting really happened at all?

edit on 6/4/17 by mirageman because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join