It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I would suggest that there may well be a wider picture spanning events across a decade or more. Rendlesham formed a part of it. But only a part of it.
a reply to: mirageman

Yes.

And then we have the below:

Synthetic telepathy? It's a possibility. My own personal opinion is, if that happened, then it did not happen in 1980 in a forest. And how often did the sequence of 1s and 0s flash in front of Penniston's eyes before he started to write them down? Where did he start? Could he rewind the sequence in his mind?

Good questions .

edit on 6-4-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

No one could remember that sequence that well

Having said that binary is really the best approach to remote viewing....

If it was synthetic telepathy we are almost certainly looking at an ibm 8100

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: steveywonders

Steveywonders....cheers for the free ebook mirageman. Red through now. Very interesting.

Well the book was meant to be a bit of an April Fool joke as you may have guessed. There are more than enough obvious hints in the first few pages and also at the very end. Probably enough for the 3 people who downloaded it to think that's all it was.

Looking forward to the sequel?

If say Jim got binary info from hearing voices or you talk about savants? Or from another source, like a remote viewer in his head at the time or after the sighting?

Synthetic telepathy? It's a possibility. My own personal opinion is, if that happened, then it did not happen in 1980 in a forest. And how often did the sequence of 1s and 0s flash in front of Penniston's eyes before he started to write them down? Where did he start? Could he rewind the sequence in his mind?

Same or similar craft described by witnesses on first night described by Greg Bishop. CRAFT SURROUNDED BY A LIGHT WITH A BLUE HUE TO BOTTOM? Argon blue and plasma drive or similar? NSA, alien DISINFO, secret NSA communiques blue hue bottomed craft surrounded with light?

Greg Bishop worked on the Paul Bennewitz case and there could be links back to that story.

The Russkies also had anti satellite sats in the sky in 1980 and before. We may have brought one down using methods described by Greg Bishop ON 3RD NIGHT.

It was a common theme that a 'satellite' was involved back in the early days of the case. Again it's a possibility. At least 'exotic' technology if not a satellite.

Greg also discusses microwave active denial weapons and effects. Same skin effects on airmen described by Cookie. Microwaves. Microwaves were being used for space communications / point to point communications.

Take a look at all the weapons and electronic research facilities that are in the Suffolk area especially Orford Ness.

Put this altogether and all you get is Rendlesham Remixed. I would suggest that there may well be a wider picture spanning events across a decade or more. Rendlesham formed a part of it. But only a part of it.

Unless of course nothing exciting really happened at all?

As one of the select few, I look forward with great anticipation to reading your e-book, MM! I just want to finish the history of ancient Mesopotamia I'm reading first...

edit on 8-4-2017 by GovernmentSauce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Having said that binary is really the best approach to remote viewing....
a reply to: ctj83

If it was synthetic telepathy we are almost certainly looking at an ibm 8100

Do continue....

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Binary provides an excellent if long way to transmit messages either by remote viewing or more mundane means. For remote viewing into the near future - say precious metal commodity prices, a binary signifier planted to be seen in the past would provide clarity that is often missing from so called psychic perceptions.

I have zero belief such things work but look for Russell Targs TedX talk for more.

There area few papers for Stargate that also reference the potential use of binary. Perhaps for error correction.

The really big giveaway about the binary code is that it contains Coordinate artefacts from a specific map set. That means without a shadow of a doubt that they were created in the 2000s by a human being sat a computer connected to the web.

Here is what really concerns me. Of everything. I've seen mentioned by Penniston and Gary I've never seen any concern that someone out in the world right now created the codes and had the ability to make Penniston publish them.

Why is that never mentioned or considered when the provenance of the codes is now so clear?

Here is what I'd propose. Penniston et al can believe what they want about the codes but they are letting the real perpetrator get away without any consequence in my opinion.

The binary codes are not part of the RFI any more than Warren's rock n roll memorbillia.

Read A Private Property. Airmen are described as programmed security functions.

Whoever created the codes is either a victim of that programming or part of the programming.

Proposal.

Most of ufology is made up. By men of science and maybe by bigger men. The echo chamber of ufology is self generating.

Hypnsosis has fantastically embellished much of the events into outlandish myths. Hypnosis has installed screen memories and blocks.

Perhaps for good reason to protect national security. Nothing more.

John Titor is another hoax. One that involves an old IBM computer. Maybe it has a common origin...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

John Titor.

Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time ..... Not since he was awarded Time Traveller of the year 2036.

Could the team behind the Time Travel Organization be behind the Binary Code legend as well?

Interesting thought.
edit on 8/4/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Titor was on Johns radio show. I don't think it sat too well .

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The really big giveaway about the binary code is that it contains Coordinate artefacts from a specific map set. That means without a shadow of a doubt that they were created in the 2000s by a human being sat a computer connected to the web.

Then it would also mean Penniston touched no craft in 1980 amongst other things.

Here is what really concerns me. Of everything. I've seen mentioned by Penniston and Gary I've never seen any concern that someone out in the world right now created the codes and had the ability to make Penniston publish them.
[/quote

And why do you think there is this lack of concern?

How would this someone make Penniston publish them? If that was to be true?

edit on 8-4-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No craft?

Blackmail?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Steveywonders where did Google maps get the coordinates from originally? These coordinates would also have been used in early satellite positioning for the military. These were perfect, as you can see them from space and also have the true north and alignment with space from the ground,(and sun alignment)
So were these coordinates not already known before the age of the internet?

www.sciencedirect.com...

Geophysical methods have been used with increasing frequency in archaeology since 1946; aerial photography has been used since 1919. The geophysical methods that are most commonly used at present are electrical resistivity, magnetic, and ground penetrating radar. Magnetometry, particularly when used in a gradient mode or with a continuously recording base station, is used at almost all sites where any geophysical methods are used.

Electromagnetic soil-conductivity systems are also being increasingly used because of their very high rate of data acquisition. Less commonly used methods include self-potential, microgravity, radiometric, thermal infrared imagery, and sonic or seismic techniques. Recent developments in image processing and graphic representation have contributed substantially to the archaeologist’s ability to do “rescue archaeology”, that is, to carry out high-speed, non-destructive reconnaissance surveys for ancient human cultural evidence in advance of modern industrial development
edit on 11-4-2017 by steveywonders because: less haste, more speed.

edit on 11-4-2017 by steveywonders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

These aren't from "Google maps", that's the point. They are from a specific website and map set with unwie artefacts. I'd suggest reading Guest101s posts in this thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Firstly when quoting someone either use the quote link or use the the '' icon above each post.Otherwise it looks like you are writing something someone else has said earlier in the thread.

Steveywonders where did Google maps get the coordinates from originally?

A few people have already pointed this out somewhere in the thread. Guest101 and Rob48 have definitely confirmed it.

Google used TeleAtlas for it's mapping between June 2008 and October 2009.

By opening Google Earth when it used Tele Atlas data back in 2009 if you searched for “Woodbridge”, it would use the following co-ordinate of latitude, longitude: 52.094253, 1.313127.

Penniston's 'binary co-ordinates' are supposedly 52.094253N 13.13127W

This would be exactly the same point that the Tele Atlas assigned as Woodbridge town centre but shifting the co-ordinates from east to west it miraculously became Hy-Brasil (which doesn't appear to have really existed). A mistake easy for an American to make as everything stateside (except the extremes of Alaska) is to the West of the Greenwich Meridian). Unfortunately Woodbridge is to East of the meridian as it runs straight down one side of our fair isles.

The last four digits are like signatures for every individual map provider. The map maker will select a centre of the town for their maps and the last four digits will almost certainly be unique as they point to a place just a metre or so in size.

What a massive, massive co-incidence huh!

At present Google will take you to 52.095948, 1.312699 if you search for Woodbridge

edit on 11/4/17 by mirageman because: Forgot to use the quote myself doh!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Great information. i am new to this and am trying to get used to the format of doing things. sorry

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Firstly when quoting someone either use the quote link or use the the '' icon above each post.Otherwise it looks like you are writing something someone else has said earlier in the thread.

Steveywonders where did Google maps get the coordinates from originally?

A few people have already pointed this out somewhere in the thread. Guest101 and Rob48 have definitely confirmed it.

Google used TeleAtlas for it's mapping between June 2008 and October 2009.

By opening Google Earth when it used Tele Atlas data back in 2009 if you searched for “Woodbridge”, it would use the following co-ordinate of latitude, longitude: 52.094253, 1.313127.

Penniston's 'binary co-ordinates' are supposedly 52.094253N 13.13127W

This would be exactly the same point that the Tele Atlas assigned as Woodbridge town centre but shifting the co-ordinates from east to west it miraculously became Hy-Brasil (which doesn't appear to have really existed). A mistake easy for an American to make as everything stateside (except the extremes of Alaska) is to the West of the Greenwich Meridian). Unfortunately Woodbridge is to East of the meridian as it runs straight down one side of our fair isles.

The last four digits are like signatures for every individual map provider. The map maker will select a centre of the town for their maps and the last four digits will almost certainly be unique as they point to a place just a metre or so in size.

What a massive, massive co-incidence huh!

At present Google will take you to 52.095948, 1.312699 if you search for Woodbridge

Great information and well explained. steveywonders what relevance the symbols and craft drawing then have on this incident? Where would these come from if we can discount the binary message?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

steveywonders what relevance the symbols and craft drawing then have on this incident? Where would these come from if we can discount the binary message?

From the side of a ground [penetrating device?

Penniston claims the 'glyphs' were on the side of a craft of unknown origin that he touched. He also gave a witness statement after the incident confirming he never got closer than within 50m of such a craft. As there only 143 pages in this thread I'd have thought you'd have caught up with all of this by now

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
But he also said he left things out of the after incident statement because he did not trust the people in the room with him and wanted to stay out of trouble. Intentional or not, this gives him an out. So he could have touched the craft like he says.

The more important question is why was the craft in the trees?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

There doesn't seem to have been "a craft" in the trees according to all the other witnesses. Two who were standing in close proximity.

Ed Cabansag and John Burroughs (who were only yards apart from Penniston) also gave witness statements stating all they saw were lights. There is a consistency with their reports, Penniston's and the other witness reports from that night. Do some research on them.

Penniston's (2000+) revised story is that he leisurely walked around a craft for 45 mins (how long?), took photos, decided photos were not enough and (in a dark forest) then decided to sketch a few things as well in his notebook and strangely put the date of the 27th Dec 80 against his findings. It was actually Christmas NIght/Boxing Day. Not exactly a date that's hard to recall. But Penniston's date strangely matches the date of Colonel Halt's memo which was released in 1983 via FOIA. Not the date when it actually happened (you'd really think he'd remember what day it was).

Still believe Penniston's story over the majority of the other witnesses? If you do then we can keep going.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
MM - I would just like to congratulate and thank you for writing the ebook. Concise and informative, it struck the right balance in providing sufficient detail on the main aspects of the 'incident' (with clear but unobtrusive personal opinions) without being bogged down in claim-and-counterclaim arguments. I think it's particularly helpful for those like myself who, due to time and other constraints have to 'dip in and out' of the ongoing shenanigans and may not always know how to cross the t's and dot the i's here.
And the humour was a great touch ;-)

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I believe the lights were not fireflies, they were attached to a craft.

Penni, like Larry, should not be taken wholly at face value because of their inconsistencies. But the gest of the events still remain. There was a craft in the woods. Why?

If you think there was a craft in the trees, why do you think it was there? Or do you not think there was a craft in the woods? Either way, keep the entire discussion thread going. It is worthy of what ATS is all about.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Maybe change that to why was the phenomena in the trees and you have a more interesting question?

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join