It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Not really. Tenuously.. If it was an all forces response for realism then I suppose the prison evacuation might have been part of some sort of safety policy already in place. After all.. If there was an incident you needed to contain, chasing escaped prisoners would be a stretch on manpower. I can only muse babble on that. It seems a lot of effort.. Unless the Army were involved in the moving of them which is totally unknown to me, then I can't see how it is connected and could literally be an entirely separate unconnected reason.

To connect it to my thoughts on RFI it would have to be some kind of military containment strategy. I just don't have the data to form a fixed opinion.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting. I think I might know someone who could help with this. I haven't seen this before either.

Epic post further up btw. I am going to dig into that when my toddler passes out later.

Oh btw.. don't know if you have a facebook account but I have busted LW and his SRV nonsense. Its just mind blowing. Head exploding Scanners stylie kind of mind blowing.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infomaniachousewife

I have busted LW and his SRV nonsense. Its just mind blowing. Head exploding Scanners stylie kind of mind blowing.

It's all sort of "Theft at East Gate". Surprised you haven't used that one yet!!!

But yes that letter. I have no idea who Ernie Frost is nor Marge Christensen. It's sandwiched in the Barry Greenwood's Rendlesham Case File pdf on page 352 (although page 351 seems to be related to it as well).

It's sandwiched in between John Burroughs and JIm Penniston's statements in the file.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Does anyone know why zinc cadmium sulphide was chosen?

Apparently it simulated biological warfare agents. You will be happy to know they tested it in the USA as well Kev.

Official MoD Conclusion

You will also be glad to know that the UK Office of Medical Sciences to the Chief Scientific Adviser, Ministry of Defence concluded that there was "no danger to health involved".

I don't think in this case though that there was any link to Rendlesham. Other than the fact that it seems the UK and US government do test things on local populaces, never mind their own troops.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Things like this make me feel *So* patriotic.

Thanks for the update.

The PDF concludes that there was "no public health risk". Thank goodness that issue is settled

Kev
edit on 13-7-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

But was that "settled" before or after they did it? I wonder?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I was being sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So was I.
Its a habit of ours, as a species, to find out how safe things are after we've done them.
It certainly won't be the first or last time our military test things on us for our safety.
Who needs enemies eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I have had Lost at East Gate, Wrong at East Gate Right turn Clyde at East gate but theft.. nope!

I have discovered that LWs book was a kind of provenance for his tat. In 95 he managed to sell a Cobra Guitar through Christies for £8000. Larry wrote his book with Peter which was then published in 97. In 1997 Christie's gave the buyer a full refund and LW went bankrupt for the first time. So.. The guitar was fake, his friendship with SRV was fake, his photos are fake, but in 97 who could have imagine the internet would be as it is now? He thought he had established himself as a genuine seller and so included it in LAEG thinking he would be as famous as Streiber... You can see where I am going.

In his book he says in the late fall of 90 i found an old box I had packed in 81. I found all my documents and letters...

So these documents never appeared until 1990. His friend the forger who I think his name was Micky, was busted in the 90s in New York for selling fake merch. This had not registered in my mind until now.

"By July 1990, divorce and all its negatives had caught up with me. My marriage was legally over, and that brought me down. I had written my first chapters with some hesitation. I knew that reliving the last nine years on paper would mean reliving a lot of the pain. That was going to be part of the challenge for me.

That month, I saw Stevie Ray Vaughan in northern Vermont. He was in the middle of a brief East Coast tour with Joe Cocker. I was glad to see Stevie finally getting the recognition he deserved. Backstage, he asked me how the book was going, I complained a bit about our slow progress, and he told me to hang in there. He signed some photos for me. I had taken the pictures a few years earlier, and as we looked at them, Stevie said, “Man, Larry, I remember that day.

My life was just getting better, and you were on a downward slide. I guess we’re both survivors. Get that damned book out, I gotta read it.” I promised him he’d get one of the first copies. Stevie smiled, then walked out on stage to the cheers of thousands. At work a month later, I heard a news flash on the radio. Stevie Ray Vaughan had just been killed in a helicopter crash in East Troy, Wisconsin. He was just short of his thirty-sixth birthday. I was heartbroken. I’d lost a real friend. After attending his funeral in Dallas, I got back on track".

Robbins, Peter. Left at East Gate (Kindle Locations 7032-7043). Cosimo, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

He also recently claimed he was in the Mick Taylor Band for two years. Fortunately Mick lives in Suffolk and I will be down there in about a month... He still gigs. Obviously a badly shopped picture was provided as evidence. However.. you can see below the issue with the photo. Bearing all this in mind, how can anything he has said be taken seriously. He lies and this is proof of that. Then there is the guitar already proven to be fake, conveniently yet awkwardly positioned in the photo. If this paper work of his only surfaced in 1990 then it has got to be scrutinised by an expert before being even remotely taken seriously. A liar lies..

Then there is the problem with the photo in his book, it's a different photo altogether.

Then there is the poster in the background. I found one on an auction site, it is a venue poster. He did a signing tour and it is a venue poster.

something just occurred to me... I know he wasn't there. He says his documents include medical notes of damage to his eyes because of the bright light of the object at Capal Green ( it wasn't even on Capal). If he wasn't there and he has medical "proof" then THAT is definitely forged, altered in some way.

I have established larry was at Bentwaters. However, he finished his training and on the 24th, went to Germany for two days... 26th boxing day.. 27th still dead (1980 over christmas nothing moved or was open) 27th was the saturday... says he flew back "on or around the 27th" then next page says on the 28th he went into Axe Records to haggle with two arabs over an amp for a few hours. only the shop was not on the street he says, it didn't sell records and was called Axe Music and was owned by two guys Rob and Al. A friend managed to speak to Rob who said they didn't open on sundays. 28th was the sunday. Now... I don't know how easy it was to get a flight over christmas weekend. but he says on or around the 27th we flew back, then 28th i went to the shop. It said his guard post was boring or uneventful as usual in the book. how would he know? I said after looking at the dates, so.. it must have been your first shift then. YES yes it was my first shift. But no.. he hadn't been on shift. finished his training and went off base and came back after it as over.
edit on 15-7-2016 by infomaniachousewife because: missed a bit

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Highly recommend Sacha Christie's blog on RFI to anyone interested in this event.

I do have some suspicions about the whole Larry Warren-Adrian Bustinza dynamic.
Disregarding Larry Warren's role altogether would change nothing important in the overall RFI narrative for me.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DaveBowman

Thank you

No you are right. The only thing that changes is that what we already know of it is Adrians not Warrens. there is a lot of disinformation in his three decades of mind warble, a lot of the mess and confusion can be identified and disregarded. The whole point of this exercise was to tell people what he was like, maybe then the others will be more comfortable speaking about what happened to them. At the very least the ones already talking can get together without the tasmanian devil chasing people off with his imaginary badass friends.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Its interesting that Christies gave the buyer of the guitar a full refund.

Who do we all contact for a full refund for LAEG?

It might send a message to future fakers that its not allowed.
LAEG was the last book I read on RFI so didn't have too much impact on my opinion of the events.

He would've gotten away with it too,"if it wasn't for those pesky meddlesome kids".

Rock stars, while alive, can deny that they met him but imaginary aliens don't get their "day in court".
That's probably one of the reasons this has all dragged out for so long and got so involved.

If a " genuine" encounter happens, there is, more than likely, never going to be an explanation so researchers, reporters witnesses etc are free to say whatever they want.
As long as they are happy with their personal view, they can confidently believe they are in the right.

However, as far as RFI is concerned, someone somewhere KNOWS exactly what happened.
This, I think, is one of the biggest problems for any hypothesis that is brought to the table.
At any time that rug of confidence can be pulled out from under them.
edit on 15-7-2016 by Tulpa because: Punk tuiton

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I think you beautifully illustrated how someone has, quite literally, continually painted themselves into the picture when it suits their agenda.

Of course it doesn't mean the whole story is a complete Rendle 'sham'. But perhaps we'd have had a much clearer picture of the story by now. Or maybe we'd have known very little at all.

As DaveBowman says, a few posts earlier, there is a strange dynamic between Bustinza and Warren. Perhaps Adrian knows Larry was not involved at all but knows without him certain pieces of information would never surfaced. So he let Larry run with his story and still gives him some support. Or perhaps Larry really was with him out there for a short time on the periphery of events.

Larry's 'creative buddy's work' may also explain why Halt, despite insisting for Warren was not involved, felt seemingly out foxed by bonafide looking documents. Documents that appeared to contradict to what Halt had been told. Perhaps this also convinced Peter Robbins in the past. I don't know what his thoughts are now. Perhaps privately he will harbour doubts. Of course he might, like many others, choose to ignore what is staring him in the face because it puts his credibility and thus his livelihood on the line.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

He would've gotten away with it too,"if it wasn't for those pesky meddlesome kids".

And he did for nigh on 33 years.....

Meanwhile in next week's episode.........a special Guest101 features.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Love the two scooby doo drawings!

I think you've clearly identified why Halt has been so onto Warren for so long. I wouldn't be surprised if he thought there was a sinister actor behind Warren, providing him with "proof".

I'd like to bring attention back to the photos of the phenomena that Warren supplied to Bruni, and showed at the event at Woodbridge.

Why weren't these "proof of encounter"s circulate widely? Perhaps the temptation to show them was usually tempered by the knowledge they were a step too far and could blow the whole thing wide open?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

That's the most deliciously naughty reverse psyop I've ever seen.

👹👍👽

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The whole point of this exercise was to tell people what he was like, maybe then the others will be more comfortable speaking about what happened to them. At the very least the ones already talking can get together without the tasmanian devil chasing people off with his imaginary badass friends.

there is a strange dynamic between Bustinza and Warren. Perhaps Adrian knows Larry was not involved at all but knows without him certain pieces of information would never surfaced. So he let Larry run with his story and still gives him some support. Or perhaps Larry really was with him out there for a short time on the periphery of events.

What great irony if both Larry Warren the whistle blower and Charles Halt of memo and tape fame have become impediments to getting a clear account of the third night.

Are we having fun now ?

edit on FripmvAmerica/Chicago0522016507pm7 by DaveBowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DaveBowman

I'm not sure I can let you do that Dave,....

Add

Bereft of dead weight?

Its early!
edit on 16-7-2016 by Tulpa because: Wifis rubbish

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Look at the history of the witnesses and how they came out. CNN.. all blacked out apart from Warren. Then he goes to Japan as Art Wallace. He tells them my name is not Art Wallace, my name is Robert Paulson.. Sorry.. Larry Warren. He has been TAH DAHHH!! All the way through. Im da guy... The fact he calls HIMSELF a whistleblower and allows people to call him a hero, he calls himself an ex vet! Never fired a weapon out of training.. Oh and Edward Snowdon is a traitor (staggering I know) tells me so much about his psyche.

I know he wasn't there. I can't tell you how or who, maybe one day we can talk about that but integrity is everything, promises I make stay unbroken. I also know they were told "turn right at east gate" and the craft was not on Capal Green. Even the man himself told me that before we fell out.

Peter... I am sure he figured this out a long time ago. He has heard Larry make statements of fact he knows full well are lies. LW has always said he never met Lennon yet now he says he did?? Peter allows Larry to lie unchallenged. He said recent;y Peter you KNOW what I had to go through, you KNOW this that and the other.. about his time living in our house. Peter knows no such thing but he didn't say so, he just left it hanging in the air. He KNOWS Warren didn't meet John Lennon yet he lets it fly unchallenged. Warren is a self perpetuating industry for him. Book after book, conferences, radio shows. Warren nw says he doesn't talk about it and all of us are making a name off his and feeding off his bones. Robbins is in NY next week talking RFI.. more like telling the all American boy turned all american hero bilge. Warren doesn't talk about it but Robbins does? But Robbins doesn't talk about RFI he talks about Larry, he dismisses what they say are lies.. Neither of them talk about what happened.

I also know for a fact that Warren has threatened the others. Its HIS. Oh no... I told them, the power he has over you is imagined by you because he made you imagine it. YOU have all the power. I have told them how to record their calls. As for Adrian. His fear isn't the public and as awful and intimidating as it might be to listen to Warrens fantasies about people he knows who are so effed up will drive across the world to kill someone over a facebook post... His fear is for the ones who did this to them. He has nightmares still. The debriefing was horrific and damaging and the do not speak of it bullets are cheap part of it is as etched into his psyche as the symbols on that black cobalt glass Jim touched and drew. We can say that looking at the others who are public the likelihood of anything happening to him is slim but what if this actually ends up being more damaging to him? Anyone who handles Adrian coming forward really must provide some kind of professional support for him. You cannot put fear to one side easily, it takes a lot of figuring things out for yourself. Things you might not think of, the guiding hand must be purely a guiding hand with no self interest in ufology. Its a story to most of us but its a life to all of them, apart from that snake who took it from them and then paraded it in front of them. Vile Gollum.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Hilarious RUH ROH! Thanks for the larff.

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join