It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I think Zickler is the key to all of this.

As for the Peter and Lawwy in the forest night. How weird is it that they just happened to turn up and see something? What are the chances really?

In Depth handwriting analysis between LW and JL, Its not looking good for Warren. Well.. hahah. I can't believe I actually said that.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: infomaniachousewife

Whats the likelihood of Zickler ever giving the full story?
If their little test did work its unlikely that details will emerge about secret technology.
After all, if it works then its secrecy is at least partly responsible for its success.
As noted elsewhere, though, if it was in general use, wouldn't we have heard of similar events?

A never to be revealed secret is as good as never having an explanation so, again, the UFO mob can say what they please.

It would be very interesting to see the responses of those involved if it was announced that Zickler was going to come forward.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I guess the likelihood of that is next to nil. You have to look at his career, the fact he was at Bentwaters afterwards having everyone sign statements. He was the investigating officer. Afterwards he goes on to give lectures about staged events to test enemy reaction and officer aptitude? Coincidence much when you look at my thoughts on the matter.

I am sure they would be as intrigued as the rest of us by Zickler speaking, after all there is only JP and LW trying to sell us a line, the rest are in hiding. JB has the UAV document and if any of them ever listened to me he would have had that three years earlier than he did. I said it was a boeing command center and that there were unmanned objects that were airborne. They were UAVs for sure and now we know that. edit* interesting that even though JB does have the UAV doc that people are still looking for an otherworldly reason. Would that Boeing be overseeing an alien invasion? Why was everyone already there?? Why wasn't there an influx of personnel? There would be jets in the air and Helis full of officials, vehicles pulling up.. lock down on locals. Its just ridiculous. Can't believe I ever thought it was something alien.

IF it was then this is the protocol, unusually this has been updated three times. I have each update.

Also.. the only set of minutes from the entire project that lasted ten years that are unavailable cover that very years tests and psychological studies!!

Too many "coincidences". I doubt we will ever get any official confirmation in any event. We have to look at what was going on at that time and not so much at the he said she said. Especially now we know Warren is a liar and the cause of all the mess and fall outs.
edit on 20-7-2016 by infomaniachousewife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This should be interesting. A lot to cover hasn't he?

This Thursday evening on the HPANWO Show: Larry Warren, one of the principle witnesses to the Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident of 1980 and co-author of Left at East Gate, one of the oldest and most popular books on the subjects, see: www.amazon.co.uk...…/…/159605753X. Larry has been subjected to some very harsh personal criticism in recent months causing trouble that has spilled over into the lives of other people and even entire organizations. In this programme he responds to the most serious allegations made against him.
hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk...…/programme-197-larry-wa…

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm not aware of the UAV document Sacha?

Are you leaning more to a UAV test now or security testing? It seems too improbable to have both?

If either are correct, where did Burroughs really get his injuries?
edit on 20-7-2016 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Are you aware of Russ Kellet's Berywn UFO book? Or the slightly odd looking coast guard document referring to operation photo flash he managed to get from the coast guard office?

Who would have though he's connected to Warren by purchasing the Lennon UFO drawing which people are claiming is a forgery?

Also, the photo of the UFO that we've see a few times and Sacha has looks like the following:

The Perspex bubble of either a space helmet (Alien or other sci fi) or helicopter bubble with three lights on top and some speculat highlights on the glass.

With smoke blown over.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Kellet asked Warren to speak at his conference. I know they were talking for months before that and Warren told us he had sold him something, he would see us right after yadadada. Kellet collects things. He also knows i can't stand him and so an easy reason for Warren to spin is I am doing this to get at both of them.. He believes anything quite obviously.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: mirageman

That's what I was trying to point out before.
As long as there's never going to be an answer people can say whatever they like

But someone DOES have an answer so the UFO mob are on shaky ground.
I'm not surprised they get twitchy over minor details.

Yes your point was totally valid. I've looked at Roswell and much of that story is cloaked in myths that came 30,40 even 50 years after the fact. The original report "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer" came a week after Kenneth Arnold used the phrase. Flying Saucer did not necessarily mean in 1947 what it came to mean in later years. The debris was described as rubber, tinfoil, paper, tape, and sticks in another newspaper of the time. But hey what do I know maybe aliens (with their terrible Health & Safety record) really did crash in up to 3 places and all the rest of it. Much of the lore has been discredited and debunked. But some people, even now want to believe, in Schmitt and Carey's further spinning out of that story.

Sadly Rendlesham has headed the same way. Although it had a head start as it became news just a few years after it occurred.

edit on 20/7/16 by mirageman because: clarification

edit on 20/7/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Do we know if Zickler had any connections across the Atlantic with AFOSI Agent Richard Doty?

The reason I ask is that somewhere in that story there is this:

..........The disinformation was directed towards Bennewitz, and in the late spring of 1981, AFOSI began to draw Bennewitz’s attention away from the base, and focus it instead on Dulce, a place of no importance and hence perfect to become the home of an imaginary alien base. Doty had begun a campaign to destroy Bennewitz, however unintentional Moore’s role in this enterprise may have been. In August 1988, Bennewitz would finally crack and would no longer be able to function normally. His family had him admitted to a mental facility. After a one month stay, assisted by his family, he recuperated. His family wisely decided to forever shield him from both UFOs and UFO researchers.

One of the things that had driven him over the edge was the fact that he saw energy balls within his home, supposedly sent by the aliens. Doty thought this was all in Bennewitz's imagination, until he learned that the NSA (National Security Agency) was intensely monitoring Bennewitz as well. Doty himself observed the lights when he had broken into Bennewitz’s house, to find out how Bennewitz was progressing. Doty also noted that the house on the other side of the road seemed to be a surveillance location from where Bennewitz was observed. Did the energy balls have anything to do with something that was “beamed” from across the street?

Full Source : Driving Mr. Bennewitz Insanel

The time frame of that story wraps around the Rendlesham incident. Although it really is another story in itself!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Are you aware of Russ Kellet's Berywn UFO book? Or the slightly odd looking coast guard document referring to operation photo flash he managed to get from the coast guard office?

A terrible book that contains very few real facts from the Berwyn incident. It is now completely out of print and not even available on Kindle just two years after it's release.

As for the famous 'Warren' photo.

Well what can we really say it shows?

Looks to me like it was taken through a vehicle windscreen that had still to be de-misted properly. And really doesn't prove anything does it?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Mysterious energy balls.

A US nuclear armed base.

Supposed Satellite control technology.

Craft covered in plasma.

Rumours of mind control

Witness exaggeration

Massive EM emissions

Ridiculous over growth of initial evidence to involve alien underground base.

Eventual mental breakdown

Yup - Check, check and check again.

Could it be? The same numerically outmatched aliens, with unreliable (rental?) space ships with terrible reliability and safety. Standing out like a sore thumb with glowing lights and returning night after night unable to compete their task?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Nick Pope. I know he was little more than an Executive Officer in the Civil Service with one or two part time underlings. His 'Head of the UFO Desk' is somewhat of a self proclaimed title and was a lot less important than he tells American audiences.

Much more knowledgeable and interesting was Nicks father Geoffrey George Pope.

Deputy Director (Weapons) 1979-81; Assistant Chief Scientific Adviser (Projects), Ministry of Defence, 1981-82; Deputy Controller and Adviser (Research and Technology), Ministry of Defence, 1982-84; Director, RAE, 1984-89; Deputy Chief Scientific Adviser, MoD, 1989-94

A more rewarding Nick to look at is Nick Cook author of Hunt for Zero Point. An insightful look at the world of advanced aviation science, energy research and the security that surrounds it.

Now I must come to the defense LW and his veracity. He did say Sacha Christie was the most dangerous woman he knew.

edit on WedpmvAmerica/Chicago0142016307pm7 by DaveBowman because: (no reason given)

edit on WedpmvAmerica/Chicago0482016307pm7 by DaveBowman because: clarity

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

well you know what they say, english is the international language. In this case I guess it is also an interdimensional language haha
But in all honesty, these are the minor plot holes that make a great story be not so great , I am not saying that what these guys experienced wasnt real, however, you my friend have a great point about the binary thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Do we know if Zickler had any connections across the Atlantic with AFOSI Agent Richard Doty?

Not yet! Interesting.... There were some remarkably funky technologies being tested in that era. All the non lethal weapons stuff. Oh my god every time I think of non lethal weapons I think of my to-ing and fro-ing with J B Alexander after blaming Warren being awoken by a loud bang at 4am by one of his magic noise making gadgets. Hilarious!! I can't help but laugh at that, it was one of his psychic moments, he heard John Lennon being shot psychically!!! *guffaw*

They did some terrible things to people which is why Mind Justice exists. Its not delusion and mental illness every time. I remember Shaylers announcement in 2007/8? I was staying at Jonathan Downes, went to the post office and bought the paper and found out we had a new messiah. Nicely microwaved. I think anyone who researches these areas and doesn't know about this technology must have been living in a cave with a sensory deprivation helmet on.

I wish we all were just mental but Like Warren, they have an illusion to maintain and will stop at nothing to do that. Maybe they would even go to the lengths of buzzing a few friends one weekend in 1997 with some of their stealth tech? Either that or it WAS aliens. How could I know, none of us have x ray vision. I have to concede the former is the case but because i don't know. I don't know. There's a door I cant close.

Good point about the misty windscreen..

Dave Bowman..

Now I must come to the defense LW and his veracity. He did say Sacha Christie was the most dangerous woman he knew.

After threatening to kill me yes. Strange that I am dangerous while easy to pulverise is it not? lol. Quite ironic that Peter once told me he wouldn't want to make an enemy of me,not sure if that was the same day he complimented my ferocious loyalty and unbreakable ethics..? Maybe he should have remembered that 'enemy' thing. I am fully qualified, 3rd Dan in Junior Voodoo.

Enemy lol! shows the mind set. I am hoping to be more of an enema so I can flush the sh*t out of ufoology. Right, like trying to dig a hole in dry sand.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Some more verblah on Warren. His credibility is nil. so that show he is on tonight should be quite cringe-worthy, or hilarious. Both.

sacha-christie-infomaniachousewife.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Oh dear.
This puts me in a confusing spot.
My copy of LAEG was bought second hand and is autographed by both Warren and Robbins.
My question is...
Could these autographs be fakes? If so, did the seller fake them both?
Or did Warren fake one, or both? Oh, why would he fake both?
Can they ever be verified? If he faked his own fake signature, would he know which was fake or one that a faker had faked of his? ...and now he's a famous faker, does it have any value as a fake or as a famous fakers fake fame?

Frank Searle did for Loch Ness what LW has done for UFOs.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I am just going to smile and nod and fake understanding what you just said.

All I know is that the flagon with the dragon is the brew that is true.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Oh !for sucks fake

Here is the proper signature you should have. This is from my copy of "Theft at Fleeced Gate". I got mine at auction along with a SRV signed guitar.

And Harry Waggen was there to sign them both for me!

edit on 21/7/16 by mirageman because: corrections

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Looks fake to me!
But if mines different to that one, is yours fake or mine or both?

Off topic but did you get the idea for that graphic from Stanton Friedman?
Reminds me of all the fuss over the Truman signature (was it him?) Off the MJ12 papers.
I like it.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Actually that signature is 100% genuine if you do the maths. Well that's if you accept one half is real and so is the other. Put them together and they're twice as genuine.

Oh... I might have done the meths by mistake.....

That guitar signed by Harry Waggen wasn't genuine either.

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join