It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bush know what he's doing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Bush seems Hell-bent for leather to put an end to it. That is a good thing. We don't need to be attacked again.

Yes and his poor judgment and ill planning has gotten things worst around the world.

Is a right way to do things and is Mr. Bush way.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

You made my point for me. You don't care what it is being done, you just think it is wrong because it comes from Bush.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Yes and his poor judgment and ill planning has gotten things worst around the world.

Bush's poor judgement and ill planning? Really? Well, come to think of it, I agree.
While every screaming liberal says that Bush should have waited longer to attack Iraq because France, Russia and Germany were not on board yet, I say he screwed up by not attacking sooner. He allowed the special weapons material to be taken to Syria or somewhere. Those countries were never going to be with us.

Liberals scream that the Bush tax cut was horrible. I say he is screwing up by not already cutting them again. We already see that the economy has benefited from the tax cut and more money goes into the governemntal coffers, so another tax cut would help us out.

I won't even bother discussing his horrible border policy. He, like every other president, is not willing to do what it takes to bandage our bleeding borders. When a country cannot countrol its borders, it is not sovereign.

Yes, Bush isn't perfect, but none of that is "screwing up the whole world", and he actually has a plan to take us out of the dark times we're in. We know because we see he's working it. There's more to Bush than just the word "Plan".

You have to love the liberal depression, "Bush is screwing up the whole world." "His poor judgement and ill planning has gotten things worst around the world." It is so disturbing that their man didn't get in, the whole world looks so dismal and they blame this on Bush. Nevermind the fact that the world has been pretty screwed up, has always hated a sovereign America (when it doesn't need us) and has been trying to harm us for years. Is it that they don't see the world has already come to a screwed up state of affairs, or is it that they are disgusted we are protecting ourselves rather than just going ahead and dying, already?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
atleast someone has a brain we definately should have attacked much sooner

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You have to love the liberal depression, "Bush is screwing up the whole world." "His poor judgement and ill planning has gotten things worst around the world." It is so disturbing that their man didn't get in, the whole world looks so dismal and they blame this on Bush. or is it that they are disgusted we are protecting ourselves rather than just going ahead and dying, already?

Thomas Mr. Bush can be the antichrist itself and you still will defent his actions, it most be tradition, and a die hard mentality.

No ofense

And still if it was not for Iraq invasion things would have turned a lot better, perhaps Mr.Bush should have kept his butt in Afghanistan and should have gotten Bin-laden.

But we all know that it was not bin-laden what he wanted all alone. Right?

I should change my first post from Yes Mr.Bush knew what he was doing is just that now is kicking butt.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

We are in dark times, alreay, Marge. We didn't ask to be in such times, but those times were brought to us. Bush didn't do it, it's not his fault. Bush seems Hell-bent for leather to put an end to it. That is a good thing. We don't need to be attacked again.

Pastoral speach does wonders. Remember the laws of Compatibilism: Determinism (cause and effect) and free will (absence of restriction) can go hand in hand: Al-Qeada, in a serendipitous imperative, did not choose to attack the U.S., they were invoked, as the U.S. was invoked to act there after; but, both parties, inbetween these causes, had the "free will" to 'think' of a more viable discourse, sadly, both chose a mediocre plan of action which has ended up with 10's of thousands of deaths.

America, intiality, created it's enemy in a multitude of ways, and even after the events of 9/11, they continuedto jump around the real enemy and invade an innocent country.

Bush is not exactly the intellectual edifice.

Deep

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Marge, I love you to death (especially in that sexy red dress, you fox!), but you make wild assumptions.

I do not defend Bush; I defend what he�s done that I think was right. If you recall, everyone else thought it was right, too. Except they voted for kicking Saddam�s butt before they voted not to before they voted a shadowy yes. Get it? Your Democrats would have been for it was it not for a Republican going there to do it.

Destroying the network in Afghanistan was more important than catching bin Laden, just as destroying Saddam�s ability to make and disseminate special weapons was more important than catching him. It was just easier to catch that soft-bellied rat than it is to catch bin Laden. You know as well as I that bin Laden is hiding among friendly people in the bad lands of Pakistan. What would you like to do? As we are damned if we do and damned if we don�t, do you want us to rip into that state or not? You know better than Bush, tell him. Write him an email. I�ll send one endorsing yours.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ha, ha, ha,

I am going on time out, Thomas, and you call me democrat, because I am against Mr. Bush but the truth is I was all for Mr. Bush in 2000, you misjudge me, see I have not devotion for him, just for your friendship

I think he is a bad President and has make bad decisions and Is killing our country and our economy and he is not finish yet.

That is all.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Does Bush know what he's doing?

OK here's the 64 thousand dollar question. Does President Bush know what he's doing? Does he know something that we don't? Are his ideologies and decisions ones of wisdom or stupidity? EVERYONE will agree that he should probably not ever speak publicly - he is the worst public speaker I've seen since I've been in grade school and watched my peers tremble and stammer as they make their first ever speech in front of class. But is there anything going on inside of his brain - any spark at all? Is he actually smart?

Answers to your questions:

Q Does President Bush know what he's doing?
A No.

Q Does he know something that we don't?
A Yes. He knows God.

Q Are his ideologies and decisions ones of wisdom or stupidity?
A Stupidity.

Q Is there anything going on inside of his brain - any spark at all?
A No. The lights are on, but nobody�s home.

Q Is he actually smart?
A Yes. In the vegetable kingdom, he�s a genius..

Easiest quiz I ever had. It was a piece o' cake �

[edit on 11/20/2004 by netbound]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Don't you see that you have made a thread that is no different than 1,000 other threads?
"Do Bush know what he is doing? He can't speak very well in public (Not true. He doesn't speak well when following a speech written by his writers. Off the cuff, he does great). My gradeschool classmates stutter."

Actually no I don't see that this is a thread that mimics "1,000 other threads". By the way good verbal usage - "Do Bush know what he is doing?" Check the title - it distinctly says DOES. I don't in any way understand your reply. I espect your position as a mod, however question your abilities. You truly believe that he "does great" as a speaker when not wired with an ear-piece, or reading a written speech? Please tell me that you are being facetious.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
By the way I am a relatively new member and haven't seen any other threads resembling this one. If I had I would have posted there.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Come on, folks, can't we come up with better material for a thread? Are our imaginations totally dried up?

Maybe its time to go play in the UFO forum; break through the mundane thoughts.

Frankly I am insulted by your remarks.

It was a legitimate question that I asked. I suggest that you re-read my original post. I asked a question in which I was curious as to what others feel about it. Please don't insult me again oh high and mighty.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing. Just doesn't care what anyone else thinks, including the people that voted for him.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
To my knowledge Bush has only shown incompetence in the management of these things:

* businesses large and small
* drug and alcohol addiction
* sporting teams
* the US economy
* US reputation in the western and eastern worlds
* presidential debates
* intelligence reports
* national security
* foreign relations
* cognitive functioning
* public speaking
* personal decorum
* military operations
* the truth
* the legislature
* Italian tailors (or hidden wires)
* Segways
* pretzels.

It's not fair to say he doesn't know what he is doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join