It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Predictions by Famous Psychics

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Even if they're all wrong all the time, this is entirely appropriate for the forum it's in and next year we'll all come back and revisit and you can too and point and laugh.

It's fun. I don't expect that the majority of these will come true. In fact, I'd be surprised if they hit with even one or two although some are so unspecific that they can't help but come close.

And that one up above reads like an unspecified Tarot reading or horoscope or something, so whether or not she nails anything will be up to how you actually interpret it. I can't make heads or tails of it myself.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There ARE psychics out there that have got SOME predictions right. The average percentage of even a famous psychic being correct is between 75% and 86%. It's that percentage that they get wrong that people use to call them frauds.
I'm aware there are also those who hardly ever get it right. They're in it to rip people off. They're the ones who give the REAL psychics a bad rap.

Here are "10 Ridiculously Specific Predictions That Came True":

listverse.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Name a psychic that gets 80% right and point to evidence of such a success rate! 80-95% wrong would be more like it.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
reply to post by DJW001

Thanks DJW001

It's interesting to see how many of those came true. That's scary.

Some of them haven't come true yet (I'm thinking about the ones about Tom Cruise and Biden for example) but they can still happen.

How many came true? Are you kidding me? Not one thing that person said came true. Not one single thing. Oh boy some people.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Really? Which ones?a reply to: Rainbowresidue

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menedes567
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

AutumnWitch, while the Earth becomes a 4th dimensional planet by mid-January 2014, preliminary world-changing events will happen before that, with a high probability window for their occurrence sometime around 25th-27th December 2013.....

Wow 100%fail. Oh no now what? Not going to make any money with your predictions . Too bad so sad.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think this thread deserves a bump.

Especially for the first psychic in the list of predictions.

-Influenza outbreak – much like SARS – that happens in the fall-time of 2014

A MERS outbreak is already starting to happen in the middle east.
See thread: MERS Watch
Then there is the Ebola outbreak, which is starting to slow down I think.

Keeping an eye on the thread!

-Early May – an odd winter-like storm in mid USA (Colorado?) that causes tornado outbreaks throughout the US and travel issue

Just happened a few days ago.

I think there were a couple of more hits on that list, but am in to much of a hurry right now to take a more in depth look, but that was just off of the first glance.
edit on 1-5-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Could have spread a wider net, more helpful. However, correct for unusual weather to the west, including very late season snow, and many tornadoes. Queen Elizabeth is getting old. While her Mother did live to 100. The Queen Mother hasn't the duties and responsibilities of the Queen. So, that is a wait and see. Somebody did predict Prince Phillip being in poor health and/or dying. Best to accept many predictions as general, not specific. If the Prince or Vice President dies that is getting it close. Depends on the mind set and culture of the individual making the statement.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Brandyjack

So far this year is one of the coldest on record, so the odd winter like storm is fine, but along with colder than normal comes fewer tornadoes than normal. So, I would dispute the many tornados. Yes, we had a severe outbreak with tornados, but it wasn't record-breaking.

So, I'll give the winter like, but I'm not sold on the many tornados. However, storm season is still young. It doesn't fully wind down until we get into June and close to July.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: barryjones
Name a psychic that gets 80% right and point to evidence of such a success rate! 80-95% wrong would be more like it.
that member will never answer this post. That is my prediction.
I did some checking for past big events being predicted and found that in 95 no one predicted O.J. Simpson would kill his wife. In 97 no one predicted princess Diana would die in an automobile crash. No one saw the explosion of Columbia in 2003. Some saw sickness for Michael Jackson in 2009 but none saw his death. So much tbat should have been ringing in the ethers went unheard by these supposed seers.
edit on AMu31u0551901312014-05-10T09:01:13-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Just wondering if any of these psychics saw this situation with Russia. Or the pretty big story about missing flight MH370 ?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
from 'ns9504' :

Of course there is a lot of "noise," false or fake info, incorrect interpretations, etc. etc.
But for those of us who believe, Predictions & Prophecies is a nice forum to have....

'believing' is not a qualification or a requirement to scan through the "Predictions & Prophecies" threads...

I enjoy the ideas and the various 'black swan' events that someone says is going to occur...
its true that most of today's 'seers' seem fervent but mostly inaccurate... (on par with weather forecasters)
The Doctor Dooms of the world are interesting to follow as the conditions for a financial collapse keep building up
but the System just keeps chugging along...
yes --- eventually the dam-will break but the exact how or why or when seems to elude the predictor

I also reckon the collective-conscious model, of what's on the mind of most people at a given moment in time...
is not as accepted as it once was...the George Ure partner found a longer term niche with his peoplenomics site
while the esorteric half of the team has faded away (at least on my information radar....
(I will recall the prediction model after I have posted...) OMG I found it as I was typing this reply post

Web Bot...that is the linguistic predictive program Clif High is the team partner
see:
www.bing.com...=detail&mid=8AF86BF9DF14187E5ABA8AF86BF9DF14187E5ABA

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Just wondering if any of these psychics saw this situation with Russia. Or the pretty big story about missing flight MH370 ?

Not that I have seen.

But then I have not researched any of that either.
I know you are a skeptic, bordering cynical, so maybe you could do some research yourself on what psychics predicted for 2014 and bring something to the table if you find anything worthy.
If nothing else it will give you a good laugh trying to find something.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: barryjones

Most psychics do not do global predictions. Their accuracy rate comes from the people they do personal readings for.
Any time someone predicts a future event regarding more than just a few people, the odds of them being correct drop due to human nature and the fact that not everything is set in stone and the world is chaotic and changes with one or two actions.

Nothing is ever set in stone. That is why people often will seek out a psychic, so they can avoid a situation or take a certain path that will lead them to a better outcome. A good psychic changes a persons future or forewarns them so they can avoid situations. Most global predictions cannot be changed, so it makes sense that a psychic would not pick up on it because there is no way they or the ones they consult can do anything about it.

There is just no reason why they would pick it up unless something can be done about it.

I think predicting the future of mankind is a fun thing personally, it is a great exercise and something that can be practiced and studied and learned from on a personal level with the psychic making the predictions. But other than that, in most cases, when people get all serious, they will be disappointed.

I did a list back in 1999 and 2000 and I watched as over the course of a few years, lots of things came about, but not in the time frame I had listed. So I believe often times that time frames on future events are very hard to pin down as well. I think a lot of predictions get written off too due to it being put in a certain time frame.

I just find it all interesting weather people are right or wrong.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Not that I have seen.

But then I have not researched any of that either.
I know you are a skeptic, bordering cynical, so maybe you could do some research yourself on what psychics predicted for 2014 and bring something to the table if you find anything worthy.
If nothing else it will give you a good laugh trying to find something.

that's exactly what I did do. I looked at the predictions made for prior years and big big stories that were never even hinted at by the psychics.
I'm not cynical.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Ok, so what is your opinion on why famous psychics get famous?
If they can't seem to predict anything,
how did they get to the places they are at?

As far as being cynical, you border it.
That is just an observation from reading your posts here and there and is not meant as an attack.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Ok, so what is your opinion on why famous psychics get famous?
If they can't seem to predict anything,
how did they get to the places they are at?

As far as being cynical, you border it.
That is just an observation from reading your posts here and there and is not meant as an attack.

I attribute their fame to an occasional good guess. Jean Dixon got famous by predicting Kennedy's assassination. One good guess base on the political climate of the times and she soared to infamy. Tell me to what do you attribute their numerous failed predictions which outweigh the correct or near correct ones?' How are major events that are seen around the world missed? Like a wildly popular princess dying in an automobile crash? Or the challenger or Columbia disasters. Or even that hugh quake in Japan in March 2011. How did these very major headlines get missed or not picked up on?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I predicted both shuttle disasters,
so in that respect,
just from my own viewpoint,
it has been done.

I don't know why people do not pick up on those events. I have no answer for you.
I wish I did.

There were predictions over the huge quake in japan,that I do remember, although I would have to go find that.
9/11 also had some freaky predictions that people didn't even know they were doing until after the fact.
There was an album cover that came out the day before 9/11 for a group that almost depicted perfectly what happened.

I can't get the link to work that talks about the cover, but it was a work in progress that was made months before the 9/11 tragedy.

Plenty of information about it online though

edit on 10-5-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Winter Storm Zephyr Forecast: Mother's Day Snow For Rockies, Denver

How Unusual Is This?
May snowstorms in the Rockies and the Denver metro are not as unusual as you may think.
In six the last 10 years, the season's last measurable snow (0.1 inches or more) fell in May. Denver picked up an inch of snow on May 10, 2011 and May 12, 2010. Average May snow in the Mile-High City is 0.7 inches. There have been five Denver snowstorms with at least six inches of snow later than May 9, including a 10.7-inch snowstorm on May 25-26, 1950. The latest measurable snow on record in Denver was, incredibly, June 12, 1947, just three days before Father's Day.

-Early May – an odd winter-like storm in mid USA (Colorado?) that causes tornado outbreaks throughout the US and travel issue

Perhaps this one fits better than the late April one that spawned several Tornadoes, we shall see.

edit on 10-5-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
911 was an event that caused so much pain for this country many people were feeling anxious in the weeks leading up to it. I had anxious feelings for weeks before it. I get that sometimes when it's hurricane season and since that event happened in the peak season for the Atlantic coast I was checking the radar off the coast of Africa and the carribean sure there was a storm with its eye on the coast but there was nothing. I even told my husband I had that hurricane feeling in my stomach. You're probably aware of the web bot results for the time period. reply to: Darkblade71

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join