It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Predictions by Famous Psychics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

reply to post by Rainbowresidue

If this were a bar, I'd bet by this point somebodies hair would have been have been pulled and various obscenities lobbed. There would be ripped blouses, smeared make-up, and a general malaise settling over all parties involved. Ahhh.... Christmas!

*I'll just slink back from whence I came lest I invoke your ire*

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Hahahaha.

I was captain of the debate team,back, way back in high school.

I actually enjoyed it , brought back old memories. *sigh*

Merry Christmas

*Hands out eggnog*

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The topic of discussion IS:

2014 Predictions by Famous Psychics

let's get back to it .... m'kay!?

Thanks ALL

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I was hoping to find Sylvia Browne's predictions for 2014, but I guess she hasn't posted them yet.

Nevertheless I found her predictions for the next 100 years. I'm sure 2014 is in there somewhere...

If someone can find her predictions for the next year, as soon as she makes them- If she makes them- , please share them here. I personally have always found her to have a high accuracy rate. (Yes, I know she failed a couple of times, but she's only human like us after all, and she has been right on the money with many predictions.) Just my humble two cents.

The Next 100 Years
-Eradication of cancer as we know it, using sound waves, photo sensitive drug therapy, and "self-addicting" cells.
-Robotic houses, controlled by computerized switchboard.
-Electrical cars with flotation ability for water travel to bypass freeways.
-Houses made from pressed paper with plastic coatings; interchangeable walls.
-Separate body parts cloned for organ transplants; not an entire body.
-New form of painless tooth extraction, using a type of suction, with immediate replacement of new tooth.
-Diagnostic chambers which map the body's electrical balance to predict health problems before the come.
-Cylindrical rooms in which people enter to see an automated projection of the clothing and color that would look good on them; select what you want, take your measurements, then two days later pick up the goods.
-Third floor of houses have rollback roofs to allow Hovercrafts to come and go.
-No more surgery with knives. Some type of molecular ionization device that knows how to take out the afflicted cells then seal the wound without a single scar.
-Remolding of the whole face structure, to duplicate any look that you wish.
-New exercise equipment that you sit or stand in, and it literally stimulates your muscles with electricity to achieve the same effect as physical exercise.
-Babies will be birthed in water all the time, with music, incense, and green and lavender lights.
-People will be able to simply "walk out" of their bodies upon death.
-There will be no US Presidency; our government will go back to a Greek Senate structure.
-No longer a single Pope, but a triumvirate of Popes, each assigned to a geographic collection of Catholics.
-Peace in the Middle East will prevail by 2050.
-West Coast goes under in 2026. Parts of the East Coast also get inundated. Tsunamis will wipe out a large portion of Japan. The Hawaiian Islands will have upheaval and be the site of a large new landmass.
-Atlantis will begin to show itself by 2023 and be fully visible by 2026.
-After 2050, the "Age of the Messiah" is upon us. People turn totally toward Spirituality, peace will rein for a long time. People will return to community living, loving each other, and working together.
-Treatment for depression and mood disorders will come from a "control chamber" that emits sensory stimulation gently to the brain, including certain smells, which will elevate mood.
-Medicine in pill form goes away; instead we have air-injected delivery through the skin.
-Atomic batteries will run cars.
-No more gas propelled rockets in space; we will have nuclear powered cylinder shaped objects that travel everywhere.
-A moon base is created for people to visit, and as a stopping place for further trips.
-By 2055 most people will live in domed cities due to poor atmospheric conditions.
-A virtual reality headset will stimulate brain waves so people can learn whole libraries of information within hours.
-Giant fruits and vegetables will be grown in hothouse environments. The nutrients will be synthesized into a highly condensed injection.
-Proteins are developed without animal meat, very powerful, builds immune system.
-Addictions will be a thing of the past because of a brain stimulation, which eradicates all addictions, with no side effects.
-Execution for the death penalty will become a complete vaporization of the body.
-No separate governments, one planetary government will form.
-Great earth changes will occur and germ warfare will be used before the world finds peace. But eventually from all of the bad comes good. The pendulum will swing back to humanity and love.
-No world war is coming, but lots of civil disorder and small skirmishes. No nuclear holocaust.
-Peace will last from 2050 until 2100, and then I see nothing beyond, which could mean "the end will come like a thief in the night."
-Toward the end of things, the veil separating our world from The Other Side will thin, so much so that most people will see decease loved ones and speak with their Spirit Guides.
-There will be many false prophets that rise up proclaiming to be Jesus on Earth, and try to lead people astray. We are already seeing this in the big rise of occultism.
-People will again find Spirituality, not so much in organized religion, but in the spiritual brotherhood of coming together and finding their Temple within.
-Four more comets will pass by before the end times.
-Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids.

edit on 25/12/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If someone can find her predictions for the next year, as soon as she makes them- If she makes them- , please share them here.

I doubt she'll be making any more; she died last month.

www.nytimes.com...

I know a lot of people here don't/didn't like Sylvia, but I found a lot of truths in her books. Things that had confused me for years were suddenly explained.

I hope people don't bash her here, now that she's gone.

Let's respect the dead, please.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Oh my! That is terrible. I didn't know. I feel sorry she died, she was really one of the good old ones. I know I will miss her predictions.

Thank you for letting me know Sled.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

-Baseball stadium threat – east coast

Watch for a bomb to go off at Yankee stadium.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm not famous.....yet!

But as I gaze into my skrying pot; the big items are....

1. people that wear brown shoes will be shunned thru out the known universe.

2. Texans still won't have the guts to secede.

3. Sheep will replace "baaa" with "whaaa"

4. iphone 6 will have and "insincerity" app

5. public restroom fees will be based on volume.

6. Burger King will introduce the "Nerdsteak"

7. A hot new fashion trend will feature sackcloth and ashes.

8. Kansas will have an epidemic of children born with tails

9. Pelican worship will surface in New England

10. A replacement for toilet paper will be marketed

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Thank you very much for your input. Do you know who will cause it? Can it be prevented?
I don't live in the states, but I will be watching the news.
Thanks again.

reply to post by olaru12

And you, hahaha, very funny, thanks for sharing.

edit on 25/12/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Those predictions of hers is the world I dream of seeing every single day...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I guess she doesn’t know about the 10,000 of Amateur Astronomers out there that would make this an impossibility.

Oh you mean the same astronomers that should have seen the Russian meteor before it burned up in the atmosphere? Or are you forgetting the adjective 'amateur' there?

An amateur (French amateur "lover of", from Old French and ultimately from Latin amatorem nom. amator, "lover") is generally considered a person attached to a particular pursuit, study, or science in a non-professional or unpaid manner. Amateurs often have little or no formal training in their pursuits, and many are autodidacts (self-taught).

Amateur astronomers aren't going to see a damned thing except for what they are told is already there..

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
I was hoping to find Sylvia Browne's predictions for 2014, but I guess she hasn't posted them yet.

Nevertheless I found her predictions for the next 100 years. I'm sure 2014 is in there somewhere...

I don't know much about Sylvia Browne so I won't comment about her psychic prowess or lack thereof, but I have to wonder how many of those predictions from your list come from some kind of innate prescient ability, and how much of it is just informed science fiction guesswork based on current trends and advents. If I had to guess, I'd venture more of the latter.

-A virtual reality headset will stimulate brain waves so people can learn whole libraries of information within hours.

-New exercise equipment that you sit or stand in, and it literally stimulates your muscles with electricity to achieve the same effect as physical exercise.

-Remolding of the whole face structure, to duplicate any look that you wish.

I actually find this idea rather disturbing, If everyone can be a toned, fit Bradley Cooper or Jennifer Connelly super-hottie, we might actually have to start selecting mates based on the merits of their personality rather than on how their ass looks in yoga pants... it's absolutely ghastly!

Also, one can't help but notice that the last prediction on her list didn't exactly pan out. Of course, there are various groups that do claim that they are in contact with various races of extraterrestrials, and she did say begin to show themselves, so I suppose she could actually be right on that one. Anyway, were she still alive, I'd love to have a chat with her and ask about her process for reaching these predictive glimpses of the future, which, like time, is malleable and never set in proverbial stone.

olaru12
2. Texans still won't have the guts to secede.

I don't know, I've known quite a few Texans that had tremendous guts... where's BigFatFurry when you need him?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Well here we go again . Wasn't she the one who said that Amanda Berry, kidnap victim, was dead. Told her parents that she was dead.

abcnews.go.com... Dj%26q%3Dsylvia%2520browne%2520said%2520amanda%2520berry%2520was%2520dead%26source%3Dweb%26cd%3D2%26ved%3D0CC0QFjAB%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fabcnews .go.com%252FUS%252Famanda-berrys-mom-told-pyschic-sylvia-browne-berry%252Fstory%253Fid%253D19126853%26ei%3DsFm8Utn4OMXisASJ24GIAg%26usg%3DAFQjCNFnGGCH lyD4r_tdLn489L8WIqQs_A%26bvm%3Dbv.58187178%2Cd.cWc

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Just having the stadium in the Bronx makes it a liability to life and limb.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I stated before that I know Sylvia Browne has made mistakes in the past, but who hasn't?
I also found her books to be very insightful.
May she rest in peace.
Have you never made a big mistake in your life?

I envy you then.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
On a lighter note, here are some celebrity predictions for 2014:

PSYCHIC THOMAS JOHN REVEALS HIS 2014 CELEBRITY PREDICTIONS
The "Manhattan Medium," who privately consults for big Hollywood names, peers into his crystal ball to tell us what Katy Perry, Emma Stone and Blake Lively have on tap next year.

John's predictions:

1. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield go strong among major cheating rumors.

2. Much drama ensues at the wedding of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian -- venue and date changes.

3. Jessica Biel is pregnant.

4. Blake Lively is pregnant.

5. Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling split -- official reports.

6 Justin Bieber enters a hot and heavy relationship with someone new -- tons of drama with him and Selena Gomez, and she's very angry.

7. Tom Cruise enters a new relationship with a well known, younger brunette.

8. Oprah Winfrey rises to the top again -- her ratings soar on OWN.

9. Paris Hilton becomes engaged.

10. Sharon Stone makes a huge comeback in a great picture and is given many awards.

11. Katy Perry and John Mayer split.

12. Katy Perry enters a new relationship.

13. The Real Housewives of New York comes to an end.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
On a lighter note, here are some celebrity predictions for 2014

Actually, I'd say it's a much, much darker note; the idea that someone would use their psychic ability to make predictions about "celebrities" is a somewhat horrific thought to my way of thinking; Even if he does have genuine on-tap psychic ability, which I doubt, the thought that he uses it to peer into the lives of others and then report on it for all to see makes him little more than a tabloid medium exploiting the gullible and starstruck. Yuck!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

ExquisitExamplE

Rainbowresidue
On a lighter note, here are some celebrity predictions for 2014

Actually, I'd say it's a much, much darker note; the idea that someone would use their psychic ability to make predictions about "celebrities" is a somewhat horrific thought to my way of thinking; Even if he does have genuine on-tap psychic ability, which I doubt, the thought that he uses it to peer into the lives of others and then report on it for all to see makes him little more than a tabloid medium exploiting the gullible and starstruck. Yuck!

'd have to agree with most of that, on the whole.

these 'Predictions' often leave me feeling as though i'm standing in line at the checkout stand at the grocery store...

which is 'different', 'worthy' any sort further concern?, whatever...

it's all crap, imho.

throw enough stuff at the wall and something's bound to stick.

????

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
On a lighter note, here are some celebrity predictions for 2014:

PSYCHIC THOMAS JOHN REVEALS HIS 2014 CELEBRITY PREDICTIONS.

let us look at his 2013 predictions to see his success rate.... here is a shortened list of them

Created on Thursday, 03 January 2013 10:00 Written by Thomas John Take a glimpse at what the future has in store through Thomas John’s predictions for 2013.

WORLD
1. The Pope will pass away or suffer a major health catastrophe.
2. Evangelist Billy Graham will pass away.
3. New, detailed information—the most informative to date— will emerge about Shelly Miscavige, wife of Scientology Chairman David Miscavige, who reportedly has not been seen since 2007.
4. A small scale terrorist attack will take place in Paris in early fall, resulting in a low or no death toll. 5. Reports will emerge that tigers are nearly extinct, with less than 100 left in the world after a bizarre natural disaster.
6. The Arctic will be virtually ice-free by year-end.

U.S. 21. A terrorist attack involving something in the sky – a large mass, helicopter or small plane –will emerge surrounding Washington, D.C., resulting in possible casualties.
22. War, riots, chaos and fires will take place in Puerto Rico. The U.S. will take action by sending in troops.
23. A Supreme Court Justice will be in the news for a major health issue and possible death.
24. An oil spill will be connected with the West Coast.
25. Small U.S. cities and towns will revert to barter systems and reports will be profiled on shows such as “Dateline” and “20/20.” This trend will continue to grow over the next five years.
26. A power outage will occur on the East Coast after a massive protest.

TECHNOLOGY 47. iPads will be virtually obsolete and replaced by the end of the year.
48. XBox 720 and PS4 will both be released by the end of the year. Xbox 720 will be released first.

www.mediumthomas.com...

He made 113 predictions, and a brief look at them looks like his hit rate was only a few %!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Tides will ebb and flow in accordance with the orbit of the moon.
Winter and summer equinoxes will continue.
Rain will fall in North America.
Snow will fall in North America.
Fog will likely occur on our planet.
There will be lightning during many storms world wide.
The Amazon Rain Forest will continue to shrink due to over-logging.
Terrorism will continue in the Middle East.
The sun will shine in the daytime, the moon will be visible at night, unless of course obscured by clouds.
Fossil fuels will continue to increase in price.
Inflation is likely to continue, wages not so much.
Market Indexes worldwide surge and pull back during the year.
I doubt that any of these facts can be disputed for 2014.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join