It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Predictions by Famous Psychics

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

* Notice *

It's just a gentle reminder at this stage, but please debate or discuss the point, not the person posting it.

Passionate, but never personal.

You are responsible for your own posts.
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

...and have a truly Happy New Year everyone!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm just failing to see why any importance or attention to psychic predictions for 2014 should be given serious consideration, since their predictions for 2013 have be shown a few times already in this thread to be massive fails.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
I'm just failing to see why any importance or attention to psychic predictions for 2014 should be given serious consideration, since their predictions for 2013 have be shown a few times already in this thread to be massive fails.

because ATS isn't the only place predictions are posted, they aren't all massive fails. and because a post doesn't demand importance or attention, its just a post.

and, most important in my mind, if no one goes out on a limb and puts the information out there, there is zero chance of noting the non-fails on ATS.

Its a shame that this site, or more correctly, a loud group of members, has such a distain for predictions and prophecies. There are a number of sites that do a good job at putting the information out there, discussing and unraveling the riddles, at least acknowledging the possibility of 6th sense.

If its not your thing, why stomp and yell and post here and insist others agree with your opinion? (not necessarily you, Chamber, just the general "you") Conspiracy sites are full of the outlandish. Isn't that kind of the point? You are welcome to shrug and move along, but please don't insist I follow.

Of course there is a lot of "noise," false or fake info, incorrect interpretations, etc. etc. But for those of us who believe, Predictions & Prophecies is a nice forum to have....

And...this post isn't intended to be snarky. Just calmly adding to the conversation...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm gonna do it ... I'm going to make a prediction.

Somewhere, on a fault line, there will be a major earthquake this year measuring at least 7 or greater on the Richter scale.

There. I did it. I hope I didn't stretch my predictive powers out too far.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

So well put . Thank you. I do go to other forums, and yes, people can talk about predictions and discuss the riddles without the ridicule.

reply to post by ketsuko

There you go. That's the spirit.
Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

In a betting office you will not get a high rate for this "prediction". If you would say it the other way round you could make money.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I just came across this and thought of your thread. Don't know if Jennifer Hoffman has been mentioned yet. If not, here are some of hers:

You can read her month by month predictions on the site:
spiritlibrary.com...

Here are some of the major aspects for 2014.

The Year of Love
2014 is ‘the Year of Love’ and that doesn’t mean that everyone will fall in love this year, although many of you will. Here I’m referring to love as an energy, which we humans then translate into love the emotion. It’s easy to get lost and confused in the emotion of love, decide who does and doesn’t love us or how we are or are not loved by the people, situations and connections we have, including our Source connection. But that is not love the energy, which is nonjudgmental, always loving, always present and insists on bringing everything into balance with its energy. Be ready for this because it is going to make a powerful statement in 2014, starting on January 1, with the New Moon.

The Eye of the Needle
The ‘eye of the needle’ that I have referred to many times is from the Bible, Matthew 19:24, which says ‘It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.’ I believe that the reference to a ‘rich man’ is a mistranslation and it should be ‘burdened man’. The burdens here simply refer to karma, guilt, shame, and anything that burdens us, which also refers to pain from the past. It is impossible for us to pass through the narrow portals into higher dimensions, which are karma free, when we are carrying the burdens of the past. We have spent much of 2012 and 2013, releasing these burdens. We will have additional assistance this year in letting go of even more of our limitations so we can fit through these dimensional portals.

Nothing is done in violation of our free will, which is always in effect, even though it sometimes feels like we have no choice in matters. 2013 was a year that challenged us to acknowledge, experience, embrace, and transform some of our most difficult life lessons, so we can enter a multi-dimensional path unencumbered by the burdens of the past. This is one area we are still working on and that will continue through 2014.

We do not have to consciously experience all of our pain, although we can do that if we want to, this is the difficult path. The easier path is to choose, as things come up, whether we will allow ourselves to follow that path or to choose another one. 2014 is a year of revolving doors, as things leave other things are waiting to take their place. Remember that what you want to get rid of is just as anxious to leave. New light, energies, people and situations are ready to enter into the spaces you are creating for them as you release more dense energy from your life.

The Expanded I AM Presence
We are being gifted in 2014 with something brand new, which fits into 2014′s theme of expansion and that is our expanded I AM presence. This is what we have always viewed as our Source connection but now it has become something far more important, relevant to our new paradigms and our movement into new dimensions of being, and aligned with our ascension path as we move into greater awareness of ourselves as dynamic, powerful, limitless spiritual beings.

Embracing our expanded I AM presence is the next step on our path and it will be how we successfully navigate the next decade, as we powerfully create its foundation in 2014. There are four parts to it: Intend and Integrate, Align, Allow and Authentic, Mastery and Manifest. They are briefly described here.

These are key themes for 2014, and they are all focused on how we work with energy because we participate in the universe energetically. Emotions are an expression of energy which is how we translate energy into a language we can understand. But if we are to be powerful on our life path, we must choose to be involved in it on an energetic level and learn how to work with energy to manifest the path we choose to follow.

Integration is how we fit energy into our lives. We often do it backwards, trying to manifest things out of need or fear, and then we have no place for the energy to flow. Anything that we want to create, no matter how badly we need or want it, must fit into our lives. Releasing is one way we create space for new things, which is why this has been such a powerful theme for the past several years.

Intention is how we acknowledge our ability as co-creators of our reality. It is our job to set the path for the energy, and we do this with intention. Then the energy flows into the path we have created for it. Intention creates a container for energy to flow into and every desire is an intention. Rather than ask with a hopeful “I wish” or “I want”, say “I intend” which sets a powerful path for energy to align with you and what you want to create.

Alignment is critical because without alignment, nothing fits, nothing works and we feel stuck. Being out of alignment is like having a car but no key. We want to connect with energy but we are not on its path.

We allow energy to flow into our lives, this is about being willing to receive and it is the second step in manifestation. Being authentic requires honest, commitment and being willing to honor ourselves.

Reality is the result of manifestation, it is how we direct and move energy to flow into the spaces and containers we have created for it. Without our consistent, persistent manifestation, the world just creates itself from the energies that are available to it.

Mastery is our birthright, we are masters of the third dimension and of its energy. When we approach life as a victim we relinquish our power and take whatever happens to come our way. This is fear-based thinking and it leads to fear-based results. We cannot be powerful until we acknowledge our power by claiming our mastery. The worlds needs masters to initiate change and we are on the cusp of our most powerful and important transitions now.

You may be sighing in exhaustion, wondering how much more you can take, but let me assure you, the hardest work is already done. We have mastered this because we have been through the labor which, by the way, is the process that prepares the body to give birth. The birth part comes after the labor, it’s the (relatively) easy part. We’re now in the birth process and as those of you who have given birth know, the body knows what to do.

This is the part where we put out experience and learning into action. That’s mastery in a nutshell; we get to take everything we have already learned and start eliminating the things we don’t want to repeat, as we look towards the new, fun and exciting things that we want to create for ourselves. For many of us, it is the first time that we get to have fun, so let’s make the most of it. The world needs us to show it what healed, whole living is about. We can do this.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

What I've never understood about predictions is why the vast majority of them are bad. Why are there never any good predictions? I know the world is pretty bad, but I also know that good things happen every day too. Just something I wonder about...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for the great link Sled.
I will check it out.

reply to post by SleepyOwl

You know, I have thought of that too. I think it's because bad news gets people's attention more, so people predicting focus on that.

Nobody would care if a psychic said something like: "The weather next month will be lovely, no major quakes, no bombings, and no big car accidents for the month of February. "

It's what I think, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I suppose if you want predictions that are closer to positive or neutral, you could try the Farmers' Almanac. Granted, they are all weather-based, but not all of the weather predictions are bad. Of course, they are also likely using science-based prediction tools. However, they are still about as likely to be wrong or right as some of the people making predictions here.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I'm inclined to agree that bad news gets more attention. But if I were to see a prediction that said we found another earth for example, that would definitely get my attention. I guess I would just like to hear some positive science based predictions. That is typically what gets my brain buzzing.

edit on 2-1-2014 by SleepyOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Weather predictions aren't really exciting to me, but I get what you are saying. I take predictions with a grain of salt, but I'd still like to see them predicting positive science news or something. If nothing else just to give some hope to people who read them.

edit on 2-1-2014 by SleepyOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

sled735
I just came across this and thought of your thread. Don't know if Jennifer Hoffman has been mentioned yet. If not, here are some of hers:

You can read her month by month predictions on the site:
spiritlibrary.com...

Here are some of the major aspects for 2014.

She was a total failure with her 2013 predictions....
enlighteninglife.com...

Funny how all the "psychics" predictions for 2013 were a total failure, why do people think they will be better in 2014?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You do realize this is the Predictions and Prophecies forum right? Maybe you are lost, and just a little bit confused..

This forum is for the discussion of predictions from previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions.

Your negativity and personal 'predictions' are not welcome here. The sad and funny thing is this forum does not recognize the small everyday psychic phenomena that follows it's posters..
edit on 3-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Hello dear Bruce,

I created this thread to share 2014 predictions by famous psychics.
If you wish to debunk them and keep yelling "fail, fail, fail!" why not create your own thread on the subject about 2013 failed predictions?

Or why not contribute to my thread and share some predictions for 2014 by famous psychics?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Rainbowresidue

I am just pointing out that in fact they are NOT in fact "famous psychics", they are just psychic failures.

Or why not contribute to my thread and share some predictions for 2014 by famous psychics?

I am unable to find any "famous psychics", nor has anyone else so far in this thread, all that has been posted are "predictions" by failures!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

All I can say to this is that some psychic , some time in the past has wronged you terribly and now you are after them with a vengeance, at least this is what your posts are showing.

Google is your friend, come one buddy, why not help me with new predictions?

I really don't want to argue, I just wanted to point out what this thread is actually about.

*bear hug*

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

hellobruce

Rainbowresidue

I am just pointing out that in fact they are NOT in fact "famous psychics", they are just psychic failures.

I am unable to find any "famous psychics", nor has anyone else so far in this thread, all that has been posted are "predictions" by failures!

she has a point.

don't try to derail someone's thread. like rainbow said create your own thread and you will be given a fair hearing as well.
edit on 3-1-2014 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

(post by VeritasAequitas removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

hellobruce

Rainbowresidue

Maybe, under your avatar where it states "mood" you should have "miserable old sod" put there!!
Its just a bit of harmless fun, a chance to look at predictions, rubbish or otherwise.
Predictions about the future fascinate me just as much as Ufology, conspiracies and anything else.
If your criteria was used as a yardstick for other threads on here you would have to delete more than you would keep, such is their speculative nature and content.
The fact is whether psychic prediction is just a load of old snake oil or not doesnt mean it shouldnt be discussed and enjoyed on here, does it?
I dont care if the psychics are famous or not, its a good thread and absolutely appropriate for a forum of this nature.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join