It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, family & dog leaving on $4 million Hawaiian Vacation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Must be nice when I can't even get get my kids any gifts nor find a job in his crappy economy because of HIS healthcare plan one and the way he royally screwed the job market every other possible way he possibly could to screw the little guy in this nation.
edit on 2013/12/22 by ldyserenity because: delete repetitive sentence

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yeah. Great job.
I wouldn't touch it with a 90 foot pole. Anyone who wants it is...odd.

edit on 12/22/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

He is the president, he got that right. You cant imagine how stressful his life must be. He deserves that much. Dont you forget he is above you and have to reign a whole country. There are so many things such a man must endure, what are a few millions a few times a year for the greatest man in the world? How could he work properly if he couldnt relax from time to time? Look at what he has accomplished until now. It makes these vacations looks like an important part of his job! Without them he couldnt give you what he did. Try to switch places sometimes. Common folks are so clueless. That are so many factors so many things you must think about, take into consideration when you are the greatest man in the world. Try to think outside the box sometimes!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

You're being sarcastic right? You have to be.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Speak for yourself, I cared then and now and always will why are they any of them are vacationing off my tax money while I can't even get my children gifts or eat unless I can get the MCD'S to hire me (unlikely with all the disposable workers available nowadays).I didn't pay taxes for them to vacation. Especially when their stupid taxes make it impossible for me to provide for my family. I cared then and I do now. If there were a way for me to empty their coffers and give it back to all the taxpayers in the nation, I would so do it.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

_damon
reply to post by Bassago

He is the president, he got that right. You cant imagine how stressful his life must be. He deserves that much. Dont you forget he is above you and have to reign a whole country. There are so many things such a man must endure, what are a few millions a few times a year for the greatest man in the world? How could he work properly if he couldnt relax from time to time? Look at what he has accomplished until now. It makes these vacations looks like an important part of his job! Without them he couldnt give you what he did. Try to switch places sometimes. Common folks are so clueless. That are so many factors so many things you must think about, take into consideration when you are the greatest man in the world. Try to think outside the box sometimes!

Whew...

You are making a joke right?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Do yous think this Obama saying," Goodbye", to the Oceans and Hawaii.
With what is going on things are about to change, on a very large scale.

The final Hurrah.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join