It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higgs Boson and Relativity FRAUD

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

KrzYma
this is the explanation of the Higgs field... mass comes from the movement... this is fine
but what if you don't move?

Which is why I asked you, when is this NOT MOVING ever going to occur?

I think you've got it a little mixed up.

You are not standing still, not motionless at any time. You are in deed hurtling through one perspective of space millions of miles an hour. In that one perspective, it may be part of a larger perspective, and so on, till you are moving so fast that your head would spin.

And you;'re asking about not moving?

Where in this reality is there anything NOT moving?

Everything is in constant motion. everything.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04
And interestingly enough we are now using RELATIVITY in this thread.

I asked the OP about that on the first page, but it obviously confused them a little as they didn't really get what I was asking.

Everything is relative. No one gets to stand still.. or not move..

oO

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
If you want an education on quantum physics start with Neils Bohrs model, then move on to
Leon Lederman. Learn exactly what they are doing at Fermi Lab and at CERN. When you get the basics down you can move on to the spookier aspects like god particles.
I always say quantum physics is closer to magic than science but if you can grasp the basics you see its not really. The math boggles my simple mind unfortunatly. Oh and since we're on the subject at the quantum level nothing is solid and everything is movement. It's never still.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Well of course not. We don't perceive the world on a quantum level. We're big. We perceive the world as solid. Quantum is all about the space inside the nucleus of the atom. Planck scale. Infinitely small. Quantum physicists can't see it. They postulate it through math.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

JBA2848
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

They are still within the atmosphere of the earth and its gravity. They must stay within it to stay with the earth or the earth will leave it as it travels away on its way around the sun. Objects don't drift away from the earth when they reach a certain distance from the earth. The earth just quits pulling it with it on its journey. The object is left in the stillness of space as the earth continues its long journey at thousands of miles per hour while spinning.

Incorrect. The Earth does still exedrt gravity on the object, it does not stop. In fact, the gravity of the Earth touches every single object in the entire Universe, every last one.

And still it's considered a weak force.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

The strength of the gravity dies off and becomes weaker and does not contain enough pull in order to drag something along with it at a point. Or every object out there would have pulled together already into one mass. Hell even the moon is slowing drifting away.

It is postulated that the only reason this does not occur,, because it certainly should occur, but the theory is that dark energy, which we cannot see or feel or interact with ,keeps everything from collapsing in on itself. Dark energy keeps us separated.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This movement the theory talks about is not our movement through the cosmos. They are talking about the movement of quarks and neutrinos within the protons and neutrons of the nucleus of the atom.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

JBA2848

The strength of the gravity dies off and becomes weaker and does not contain enough pull in order to drag something along with it at a point. Or every object out there would have pulled together already into one mass. Hell even the moon is slowing drifting away.

It is postulated that the only reason this does not occur,, because it certainly should occur, but the theory is that dark energy, which we cannot see or feel or interact with ,keeps everything from collapsing in on itself. Dark energy keeps us separated.

Well at distance the force is so incredibly weak that it would take an extremely long time. Then if you factor in that the universe is still expanding then an even greater force is acting preventing this from happening. Billions of years from now .. it very well may. Or maybe there is another force that prevents it. Someday we will know.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Here on earth the force is so incredibly weak that a tiny newborn can wave it's little baby hand and a teeny weeny humming bird can fly.
This is why I love science.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge). this from wikpedia

You can fix Ignorance, you can't fix Stupid.

I don't belive that there is ever a state of "None Movment" ever.
Slow down yes, stop no. If so the ramifacations would be... well very bad.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

JBA2848

I think of this as the quad copter type event where if you reverse certain engines direction you could create a no lift situation where the spin and rotation of the blades cancel each other out. Until we do learn more about the centripetal forces exerted by the many rotating objects of our universe and how they effect each other we will not know. A object spinning in a object spinning in a object. Then you have the many other things that also effect it. Magnetic electrical temperature so on. Call it dark energy because you can't explain it? Or call it a unmeasurable force at this time.But don't ignore it.
edit on 15-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

KrzYmathis means if I move relative to the Ether, I can also say Ether moves relative to me.
can not be! the whole universe ?? I require small energy to change my path, in reverse the whole Universe needs to change the path, can you see the energy required for this??

Did not bother reading the rest because you STILL do not get it. You can not attach movement to ether. Ether has NO mechanical properties. NONE.

I keep telling you and you refuse to listen. You keep talking about the PRE EINSTEIN Ether and attaching that to Einstein. Those theories are dead, Einstein proved them wrong.

Well, more specifically experimental evidence showed they were wrong and Einstein provided suitable alternate explanations to satisfy any theoretical problem from their absence, which meant that Maxwell's equations needed no modification---they are already relativistically correct.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by KrzYma

Well of course not. We don't perceive the world on a quantum level. We're big. We perceive the world as solid. Quantum is all about the space inside the nucleus of the atom. Planck scale. Infinitely small. Quantum physicists can't see it. They postulate it through math.

This is a good point.
A lot of the "spookier" aspects of quantum physics are due to our inability to see the full causality.
Instead we "observe" and indeed occupy a reality which is basically the averaged out effects of these very very small interactions.

I always plug Superfulid Vacuum theory in every quantum/gravity discussion and this is no different.

OP should read over SVT and Bose Einstein Condensates as these give satisfactory answers to his suspicions which although misguided...are intuitively sound.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Jukiodone

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by KrzYma

This is a good point.
A lot of the "spookier" aspects of quantum physics are due to our inability to see the full causality.
Instead we "observe" and indeed occupy a reality which is basically the averaged out effects of these very very small interactions.

I always plug Superfulid Vacuum theory in every quantum/gravity discussion and this is no different.

OP should read over SVT and Bose Einstein Condensates as these give satisfactory answers to his suspicions which although misguided...are intuitively sound.

I checked search and it doesn't look like there's a thread on the Superfield Vacuum theory. Maybe you can start one.

Here is the Wikipedia page on that topic: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
OK, thank you guys for your time, sure, some could have use their time different and not wasting it here.

some last thought on the answers....

1. motion is the change in distance.
2. distance needs at least 2 points.
3. motionless is the lowermost state.

why there can not be a possibility that a particle is motionless relative to the Higgs field (scientists claim to exist) ??

( gedankenexperiment )
the Higgs ( God's ) particles create the Higgs field.
Higgs field gives the particles a mass as they move through it.
Speed is the mass, if they move faster, more massive they become.
All force fields expand with the speed of light.
That's why no mass can reach the speed of light, as the Higgs field can not transferee this informations faster then C.
OK, good so far...
lets assume...
an atom of hydrogen has a rest mass of 1 unit.
it moves relative to the Higgs field in such way, that the mass of this atom's proton is constant.
an hydrogen atom has 1 proton and 1 electron.
electron is about 2000 times less massive than a proton but moves almost with 3/4 speed of light relative to the proton.
electron orbits the proton in a spherical shell.
orbiting the proton, electron is changing the relative speed to the Higgs field the proton is moving through.
YEAH! fu..ck... quantum theory
... It's possibility to move with or against the Higgs field will be a 2D sinus curve.( relative with the proton)
now...
the Sun has some about 1.19 x 10^57 atoms
99% of the mass in the solar system, ( or so )
shouldn't the Sun change the mass in a sinus wave curve style ??
shouldn't the gravitational waves be measurable ?
quantum theory says it is a sinus curve !

OK, the other approach...
the Higgs field is an 1D field
(move or no move, more mass or no mass. there is no direction!)
speed/velocity is an 2D field
(2 points move relative to each other, increasing or decreasing the distance between)
time is the 3th dimension
(how long does it take to change the 1D to get a new 2D)

up, down, left right, and so on is just an illusion.
edit on 9-1-2014 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Higgs and Bosen and Relativity, Dark matter are all theories because they have not been fully proved, but they are the best theories main stream physics thinks are worth pursuing with research, which of course soaks up money most of which is funded by taxpayers. There is obviously a component of a scam to all this because some scientists engaged in the research of these theories may not even believe in them but are happy to go along with it if it guarantees the research grant funding dollars keep pouring. That's why is so hard for any other theories to get a leg up as if main stream accepted them then the research funding pie would need to divert some of its cash and resources away from the big three.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by KrzYma

Higgs and Bosen and Relativity, Dark matter are all theories because they have not been fully proved, but they are the best theories main stream physics thinks are worth pursuing with research, which of course soaks up money most of which is funded by taxpayers. There is obviously a component of a scam to all this because some scientists engaged in the research of these theories may not even believe in them but are happy to go along with it if it guarantees the research grant funding dollars keep pouring. That's why is so hard for any other theories to get a leg up as if main stream accepted them then the research funding pie would need to divert some of its cash and resources away from the big three.

actually, this is exactly how it works, simply said...
thank you !

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

KrzYma

AthlonSavage
reply to post by KrzYma

actually, this is exactly how it works, simply said...
thank you !

Quite obvious that both of you are blissfully unaware that science research funding is rather crap. Most postdocs don't live lavish lifestyles or even good lifestyles by any stretch of the imagination. There is no pouring in general... there is only a mild drip once in a while.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

JBA2848
14000 mph needed to break the earths gravity.

What makes you think you need that speed? You can break earth's gravity traveling at 1mph....

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Escape velocity is defined by a powerless projectile. If from the surface, you fire a projectile at that speed, it will break Earths gravitational pull and escape, it will by definition come to rest when reaching infinity.

I can only assume your statement is one of trolling, if not then you are talking not about escape velocity, but a relative velocity.

It is like the argument iv heard before where someone says "Oh but if i can go 1mph I can escape a black hole" And then when you try to explain that... to escape a black hole you need to be going the speed of light... They do not comprehend and say "Oh but i only need 1mph"

So, if it is a joke... haha very funny... if not then... please do some basic reading of physics, you will then understand how the pull of gravity can be used to define a minimum escape velocity. It isn't enormously difficult, the wiki page has the formula , it is very easy to get from newton gravitation and potential energy to an escape velocity when you input the correct boundary conditions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join