It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un braces for a world of hurt--uncle's associates flee country with damaging information (

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is not really my type of thread but some things come to mind:

Kim Jong Un has a haunted look in his eye that I think I recognize.
The man executed was also his old "mentor" who was described in personally insulting ways. He wasn't accused of doing a bad job. He was accused of being a bad man.
We are all on this site together and I think what I said is enough if you read between the lines.

But in case it's not...I think his Uncle could have been part of a pedo ring.
Could have been.
We know the Elites of the world do this stuff and insular environments are well documented as contributing factors.

Hadn't seen it mentioned. Just something to also consider.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There isn't really much of a difference between KJU and BHO when it comes to executing people except that KJU's political killings are proclaimed openly. Come to think of it there isn't really much of a difference between KJU and BHO when it comes to operating as dictators of their respective countries except that KJU's is proclaimed more openly. A stranglehold has the same awful effects on the population now matter what it looks like from the front.

edit on 13-12-2013 by MamaLeonne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by pandersway

You have a point there...and I eluded to a chem test.. Maybe that is what they're carrying? Back when things were heating up and I was deep in research to make my triple thread set on Korea, I'd come across defector debriefing reports and summaries. One of the defectors..late 90's vintage I believe.. described a test run by the DPRK Military for a Chemical warfare agent. It didn't do what most do... No nerve spasms to break your own spine from. No hacking out what is suppose to stay inside. Nothing ugly like that..and that made it chilling, somehow.

All the reports indicated it did was remove/displace oxygen in open air. Like what Co2 does in a mine shaft, moving to lower levels. W/o Oxygen, literally, you're likely dead before you know you needed to run, since the first effects aren't alarming.

The reason I mention this..and why it trips for me is that the first (not second multi-site incident) chemical attack in Syria was been debated as even BEING a chem attack for lack of residue on clothing and skin, smell or visible damage. The air just wasn't breathable ...and then, it was again ..with a bunch of dead people in it's wake. Who knows.... Connections can be odd sometimes, and perhaps these runners DO have something worth sharing, aside from personal embarrassments for Dear Kim.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

You could achieve that using carbon monoxide. It was the major cause of death in some subway fires. People saw the fire beside the escalators, figured they could run past it and up the staircase, but by their second breathe of smoke they were a-goner. Carbon monoxide had bound to all their red blood cells and they couldn't take in oxygen. Then others would see those that had fallen and try to rescue them. Anyone who had experience with fireboxes and open fires knew to run in the direction of the cold air, away from the fire.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
His days are numbered. He can't id and execute all insider dissidents. It might not be next week or next month but someone will get him.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

HA! Edison didn't invent anything. That guy is a huge ass.

Frankly I'm surprised that N. Korea has lasted this long. But I guess when the people know nothing else they believe this is normal. It's crazy that after all the mistreatment and starvation that the people think that we are the bad guys.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

This is so uncanny I can't tell if this is real or fake.

Well the subtitle are, but they probably do say that.

Any Korean ATSers willing to do a true translation?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
HA-HA! Yeah...maybe he has chem weapons. Obama can draw another red line. I just love those movable red lines. I understand they are actually on wheels now-a-days so he can scoot them whenever he wants. Back, forth, pushed under a bush (no pun intended).

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

sounds like that little guy needs a hug....

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
I'm not sure what damaging information is defined as when the nation is run by a little madman, from a line of madmen who simply shoots what pisses him off.

He was suspected of nukes..laughed and tested one to remove all doubt. Defectors have described chem weapons testing (and some with some interesting signatures, similar to use in other areas, BTW). He and his father have laughed at that. He DOES run the largest and most brutal prison system on this planet for population size...with the worst grinding poverty mankind has to show in a nation with a functional Government.

What could they possibly be carrying worse than what reality is inside the DPRK and for those watching it from the outside? I suppose if old Kim has a limp noodle or something, he might have an Ego meltdown moment to have such a thing get out..and maybe that IS it. Who knows...

I just can't imagine what embarasses a leader who uses torture, murder and open repression of basic public life as daily and routine solutions.

I agree with you....except the US has the largest prison. Both in sheer volume and per capita.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

I saw. I was just explaining that many common chemicals kill you in a matter of seconds with no symptoms. I sont know why they would create a complicated novelversion of a common chemical that has the same effect as something simple.

The chemical weapon used in Syria was rebel made "kitchen sarin." That's pretty much agreed upon by most of the people the worldbut the white house. Of course the W.H. had an agenda. That was a painfully transparent embarrassment, but common sense prevailed for once.
edit on 13-12-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

If it where assad troops droppin sarin gas , the UN would have the Investigation report released months ago , i havent heard any reports about this after the Chemical weapons Disarmment agreement.

I geuss with this one it wasnt possible to create a oppinion via the media or support for military intervention.

TheGreazel

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

That description sounds exactly like phosgene, it's an industrial chemical with multiple uses that is also classified and restricted as a chemical weapon. It was weaponized and used with terrible effect as an asphyxiating agent in WWI. Nasty stuff as a victim may seem fine until the symptoms of exposure finally kick in. (Also a hazard known to industrial environments since welding or brazing can inadvertently create it in the presence of certain solvents or refrigerants.) Since it's fairly simple to manufacture, it would be no surprise if North Korea (or Syria) has it in their weapon stockpiles.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

Keep something in mind though, and this is what still has it bugging me (obviously). The Syria attack (again, the very first one accused) was not in a contained area or within any form of walls or building. It was open air in a residential neighborhood by descriptions. So things like Carbon Monoxide or Co2, like I've personally seen the effect of in an old mine shaft years ago, don't make sense. There is nowhere to displace the oxygen to or from in creating an area devoid of it to the level of killing people ...in open air? Would other known agents do it...with 0 residue or contamination of clothing to concern anyone handling them immediately after?

It's that last detail, evident in all Syrian rebel "attack" footage that gets me. It's an awkward detail so one not usually discussed or gotten into..especially in that culture..but if I'm not mistaken? A slime attack makes anything a victim is wearing potentially lethal to anyone touching it. Depends on the agent used, but nothing will be SAFE for others to directly touch and handle .... Yet always fully clothed, is how we see the victims. Never, that I have seen, stripped nude and wearing what is obviously not street clothes they came in with.

* thanks for the reply to remind me I need to hunt down that defector report for this sometime today

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You know, I am not certain whether NK's leader, or former leader, actually grasped how they are viewed around the world, and I also am not sure whether they truly understand the precariousness of their position. Granted however that IF NK ended up in a war with an allied coalition including the US, they could put up a good fight. And if they have nukes that are operational and ready to fire in a matter of minutes, things look even worse. I have been thinking that NK cannot continue existing in the state it currently sits.

Things will either collapse from within, similar to the Soviet Union, or things will escalate with other nations, eventually leading to armed conflict. Executing top officials has always been done under regimes of this nature. Nothing will likely ever come close to what Stalin did though, and that is just another example, but on a massive scale. When one person has sole control, the lives of all individuals within the government are subject to that leaders whims and paranoias.

I believe that in the case of NK, the reasons are likely many. It seems that this man's actions had been under scrutiny, and had been frowned upon, for some time. But no move was made. There had to be something that sort of pushed it over the edge, leading to his arrest and execution. Usually these types of moves are used mainly to instill "loyalty." But that kind of loyalty is not really loyalty in many cases, and the followers will jump ship if they are given the chance. Many speculate that the citizens of NK are brainwashed, and maybe they are. But I am pretty sure that most are just going through the motions, basically doing what they have to to survive. This is evidenced by the many defectors, and what they have stated.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I love big baby Kim too, but the idea these people have valuable info is silly. People are running because they don't want to get pulled out of a "Dear Leader" meeting and disappeared on national TV. The only info of value they could have is something pertaining to their nuclear program which we already know about. What else could it be? How many women Un is forcing into bed? How many double cheeseburgers he pounds per night?

Un is no Stalin, he'll likely be dead or in exile in the next few years. He doesn't have the smarts to play tyrant long-term.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Diabolical
Jong Un from my understanding, from a very credible source, has been nothing but try to bring his country to be more urbanized, while also trying to satisfy his army. He can't be all that bad.

A source, who is familiar with internal affairs in the North and who recently visited the country, told the paper that about 10 people were killed in each city.

Eight people — their heads covered with white bags — were tied to stakes at a local stadium in the city of Wonsan, before authorities shot them with a machine gun, according to the source.

Wonsan authorities gathered a crowd of 10,000 people, including children, at Shinpoong Stadium and forced them to watch the killings.

What were those executed charged with? The regime claims they were killed for watching illicit South Korean TV dramas, and some with prostitution.

Kim Jong-un’s regime, like his father’s before him, is notorious for its persecution of Christians. Merely possessing a Bible can be a cause for execution, and this appears to be the case in this instance. Having the Bible in one’s possession is an unforgivable offensive.

Read more at freedomoutpost.com...

I showed you mine, now show me yours.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Those dudes better hurry up and get out of there!!! Kim is not playing!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
By the way, Taiwanese friend said today, that Chinese/Taiwanese news agencies spread the news tha Kim Jong Un got arrested...
But apparently it was false news. I wonder what would happen if this really happens one time

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

aLLeKs
By the way, Taiwanese friend said today, that Chinese/Taiwanese news agencies spread the news tha Kim Jong Un got arrested...
But apparently it was false news. I wonder what would happen if this really happens one time

There has been concerns about his ability to hold on to power ever since he was elevated to the leadership position. When he took over he was not solely in charge. his uncle as well as a senior member of the military were assisting him. The purges of those people is an effort by Un to consolidate his position.

The issue with that is the people he is taking out.. They have their own power base and now that Un's buffer's are gone (uncle and senior general, I forget his name) there is no one underneath him to keep people in line.

The uncle was N. Korea's link to china, and now that he is gone I don't see china going to the extent they have in the past to support N. Korea.

At some point China is going to come to the conclusion that a Korean peninsula unified under the south is going to be more in their interest than propping up the N. Korean regime that seems hell bent on "let slip the dogs of war".

A war will drag China into it and I don't think china is going to want to be forced into defending N. Korea.

The only other option I see is a removal of Un and the introduction of Chinese troops into N. Korea to "stabilize". I do know Chinese official state media have consistently taken N. Korea to task over their actions in the last 2 years. A bulk of the Chinese population no longer supports their military ties with N. Korea.

The N. Korean government will fall...
Un will be executed while trying to flee the country...
The military will take over...
China will step in to "assist" in the stabilization.

The wild card will be S. Korea... Borders can be crossed in 2 directions in this case, and an influx of refugees into S. Korea is not a far fetched idea.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

When the sh@#%t hits the fan will Dennis Rodman let Kim crash on his couch??..

edit on 17-12-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join