It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un braces for a world of hurt--uncle's associates flee country with damaging information (

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm just saying it's a start, may not be much, but it's still a start. That he has started to get actual roads paved in his city where his citizens tourist the most. lol

edit on 13-12-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Diabolical

Right and executing people is a great start.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Hilarious! I can't stop laughing.

This, now, makes me feel a whole lot better.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I'm just saying it's a start, may not be much, but it's still a start. That he has started to get actual roads paved in his city where his citizens tourist the most.
reply to post by Diabolical

I feel like I'm entering the Twilight Zone.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The Dr. Evil sumo man-chid with the Forrest Gump do does not scare me.
I can take his whole malnourished jaundice army with my bare fists.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
For those interested in learning a bit more about North Korea - They are from the vewpoints of tourists so you can see how they are assigned minders and how their visits are preplanned and controlled.

You cant take a picture of the dear leader unless its in entirety.
You can't fold anything that has the dear leaders face on it.
The dear leader is a God, who was born in a magical grotto near one of their mountains (not the unicorn crap).
The dear leader invented Golf... the internet...

When Uns father passed away, people who did not "mourn enough" were executed.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

When Uns father passed away, people who did not "mourn enough" were executed.

Yeah I remember all that rhetoric at the time and it still turns my stomach now as I re-read it.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I heard on the radio in my nightshift that his uncle was Executed ,

www.theguardian.com...

Please remove this post if it is off topic.

TheGreazel

edit on 13-12-2013 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The vice episode, where the crew went to NK with rodman, gave great insight into their culture. I'm outside my cell's 4g service, so I'm having trouble finding the actual doc, but here is a link to the previews of the s1 finale:

m.vice.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yeah I watch Bill Mauer (makes me learn how to be a good polite Libertarian w/o bashing the TV in) and it was crazy I come home from work watch it with the GF and I was like "So he put those ideas in Rodman's head!" Actually wait they were probably already there...

Awesome videos... I've always wanted to visit Wonderland myself...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Diabolical
Jong Un from my understanding, from a very credible source, has been nothing but try to bring his country to be more urbanized, while also trying to satisfy his army. He can't be all that bad.

He Dia, who's your credible source?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Is it necessay to execute people who have a disagreement with their leaders nowadays. Sorry but I come from a country that has been condemend by the UN for being racist, untollerent and has disregard for peoples rights. Aussie. Getting to the stage where we can't even celebrate Christmas without offending people of different views.

Why are humans and their families being condemmed for different views. This execution is extreme. Get onto it UN, China, Russia. Stop the madness and bloodshed and the focus on free nations that weigh up rights against violence inflicted upon those who choose a different point of view.

Madness. Thats all this is. Tired of being criticised for speaking out aloud. Crikey mate. Stop killing people for nothing.

edit on 13-12-2013 by bally001 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

That doesn't have to be a chemical weapon there are dozens of chemicals that do that. Ask people that work at waste water treatment plants. They die down in those pits all the time not even knowing the danger. Sometimes the person up top will jump in to rescue them and neither make it out.
That's just a chemical/gas leaks. Blister and nerve agents are much more horrifying imo.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
he had his girlfriend/wife shot, too.

depraved sexual stuff.

imagine that.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Okay, you might have missed it..but I mentioned this was an eye witness defector to a chemical weapons test, as indicated by his own statement. I'll be sure to dig that out this weekend, given the interest in it.

The Syria side is, as they say, a part of the historic record. Maybe a connection..maybe not there.. could have been a fluke for the real world use of something else. It clicked as facts heard across months or years often do with me, because the pattern matched. Exactly, as it happened..for the descriptions of how it looked and how the effect appeared. A one off thing, seen once and not again, in both instances.

I figured it was an interesting bit of trivia to share tho...not necessarily to open a side debate with.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I saw. I was just explaining that many common chemicals kill you in a matter of seconds with no symptoms. I sont know why they would create a complicated novelversion of a common chemical that has the same effect as something simple.

The chemical weapon used in Syria was rebel made "kitchen sarin." That's pretty much agreed upon by most of the people the worldbut the white house. Of course the W.H. had an agenda. That was a painfully transparent embarrassment, but common sense prevailed for once.
edit on 13-12-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

Serious? If that is true then more reasons to condemn the regime.

edit on 13-12-2013 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere too.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

pandersway

Very interesting information...I was aware of those reports in Syria but not the idea of oxygen depletion.

Time will tell if the cat gets out of the bag on Kim and what, if anything, will be revealed.

Carbon monoxide blocks red blood cells from absorbing O2.
Any chemical agent that did the same and had little or no outward effects would be one Bad chemical weapon because You would be almost dead before you knew that something was wrong.

If the agent was used a night many would just never wake up.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
That's why it's my personal choice for suicide (running car in garage) you just... *yawn*.... get kiiiinndaa... sleepy.... Also Dr. Kevorkians choice after they took away his assisted suicide machine.

Would make sense since CO2 and CO are heavier than O2 so could "push" it out of the air, yet like most chemical attacks you'd hafta worry about it being too heavy and most of it staying closer to the ground. But if you're asleep, somebody somehow opens up something that just pushes out the oxygen around you're living complex, you wouldn't even know...

I remember I was reading about a carbon-monoxide leak at a family's house. The entire family (mom, dad, 5 children), figured something was up when they were getting really sleepy and couldn't move their body too well... They literally had to drag themselves crawling at a snails pace, urging with all their strength to get to the door, finally made it out, or at least the parents, took in some breaths of fresh air, were able to move again, and ran back in to grab their unconscious children.

Symptoms:
Reminds me of the time when SWIM took 8x recommended dose of cubensis, after dreaming about being a battle ship bombarding Iwo Jima, when he woke up he realized that his appendages felt MILES away, tried to get out of bed, couldn't, so rolled off and desperately dragged his 8 ton arms and legs to the bathroom to puke it all out. So I have somewhat of an idea of what the symtoms feels like - if any of the survivors of that attack in Syria suffered the ability to move their arms and legs normally, and virtually had to crawl to an escape, then it prolly aint normal nerve agents... Same with the lab rat humans in NK, that's why I'm curious....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join