It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmanned: America's drone wars (movie)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

If you have noticed all those words in the posts, I am sure you have noticed that we the people have not power over what the politicians and special interest in Washington does, when was the last time that anybody in Washington came forward and ask the voters and tax payer what we want or what laws and bills we will like to have that benefit us.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

That's only because you let them take that power from you. Apathy. Why are you not taking it back?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Today, instead of founding an organization that would help to overthrow my countries corrupt and dictatorship government I decided to do the following much more enjoyable activity:

A)Buy the latest shiny thing from Walmart that is going to break in a week.

B)Watch a reality show.

C)Spend wads of money on Christmas shopping.

D)Keep clicking the refresh button on the ATS new topic page.

E)Insert other enjoyable activity here.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Is not apathy, I am old enough to have a few decades of voting and electing politicians that do not work for the people once they are in power.

We can protest, we can complain and write letters to Washington until we turn blue, but the way things are in the nation we are no to be heard and never to be taken into account, when is groups with plenty of cash to pay politicians for the laws that only money can buy.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

A sure sign of insanity is taking the same action over and over again and expecting a different result.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm half-way through the video now and it's extremely hard to watch, although very informative. I just wanted to chime in to share the latest "achievements" of the U.S. drone program:

US Drone mistakes Wedding Convoy for Al Qaeda; 15 dead

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Note to ussa

The bible say what you sow you shall reap. Keep up sowing death, destruction, famine, raping and pillaging others. As there are a God it will not go unpunished.
I am so glad i will still see the destruction of the ussa in my lifetime. When you die of hunger and war on the streets of the once great America i will rejoice. Yes your destruction will bring hardship to the rest of the world. Not as much as you believe, but it will be worth it knowing there is millions of scum dying - reaping they rewards. History repeats itself, always have always will as humans will always grow powerful and think they are untouchable. That is when history repeat itself by cleaning the slate and starting over. There were ottomans, rome, England, pharo's as soon as it seems they are now gods they fall. You bunch of psychopathic terrorist in america is on the brink of collapse.

I am not a muslim, taliban, whatever. I am white, god fearing but hate the us and its methods as much as the people you oppress. There is a great big move of sympathy toward the muslim world by non muslims ( the infidels) as they call all westerners. The usa is loosing face and support daily. The movements are changing sides. One sunny morning you americans gonna wake up and find you are all alone in a big world.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

dainoyfb, I've spent a good portion of my life politically active; writing and calling my reps and senators, going to protests and marches, writing editorials, etc. I know many, many others who have done the same. Spent thousands of $ and hours trying to get things changed. To date none of them have. No end to wars or drones or the war on drugs. Those have been my focus for 20 years.

I honestly feel I've done my part and when you to protests and see 100,000 other people just like you from all over the country, begging to stop the war does Congress or the White House hear us? No, it wouldn't matter if millions were there, the media would downplay the numbers at every single march and protest without fail. They would report a third or a quarter of the actual numbers IF they even bothered to report it at all.

When the media works for the big money and government there is nothing short of armed revolt that would change it.
The democratic process was co-opted, sold out then electronically rigged.
They'll keep up the lie as long as they can then when they can't fake things anymore it will be disastrous.

How I see things anyway.

edit on 13-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join