It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelson Mandela Died on 26th June 2013 , so whats going on right now in South Africa ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Nelson Mandela died on 26th june

Earlier ATS thread back in June 2nd

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what are all these leaders doing in Africa right now ? Something is really fishy here .......

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

maddy21
Nelson Mandela died on 26th june

Earlier ATS thread back in June 2nd

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what are all these leaders doing in Africa right now ? Something is really fishy here .......

They're at his funeral.

Yeah, it's probably the fish.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Yup it takes time to organize a funeral that big with security etc.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Why is it kept hidden for so long ? why is the news coming out right now ? why now ?
It does not take 6 months to organize a funeral no matter how big it is ...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

I think we have a late contender for the annual pointless thread of the year award.

Sorry OP, but you have some serious competition this year.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

maddy21
Why is it kept hidden for so long ? why is the news coming out right now ? why now ?
It does not take 6 months to organize a funeral no matter how big it is ...

Erm

The paper got it wrong? And NOT for the first time

have you never ever seen a paper getting a story wrong before? Does that mean that someones son really was reincarnated as a fish finger and there is a bus on the moon??

That particular newspaper has history of getting stuff wrong - sorry

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

if thread is pointless why not simply answer the question as to why his death has been kept silent for 6 months and it all suddenly pops up right now.... if you don't have the answer then don't troll

guardianlv.com...
guardianlv.com...
guardianlv.com...

stop trolling and atleast research a little before you hit that reply button

edit on 11-12-2013 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

now of you need further links

Mandela's family in court for burying Mandela DATED july 1st

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

maddy21

if thread is pointless why not simply answer the question as to why his death has been kept silent for 6 months and it all suddenly pops up right now.... if you don't have the answer then don't troll

How rude - well right back at you - your trolling for stars with a STUPID pointless thread then

Look at the source of your NONSENSE. He HASNT been dead for 6 months.

Hows that for an answer - your whole thread is based on a premise that is wrong.

Sorry

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

maddy21

guardianlv.com...
guardianlv.com...
guardianlv.com...

stop trolling and atleast research a little before you hit that reply button

If those are your sources, and you consider that RESEARCH then i would recommend you pause for thought before you even turn your computer on, never mind post something.

Research - really????????/

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
this is an amazing find, thank you... and, considered the Massive Ritual, even "plausable"

kindly to you

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

At-least read the above articles before hitting that reply button and making personal attacks ..its not even been 5 minutes since i started the thread

Boy did i hit a nerve ...

If a super moderator in this forum can consider these links credible so can i

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

maddy21

Atleast read the above articles before hitting that reply button and making personal attacks ..its not even been 5 minutes since i started the thread

Maddy - i read those articles - You yourself even linked to an old thread of Gemwolfs. Its a nonsense story that is just being rehashed now he actually has passed away. I will happily leave you to it, its not a thread for me

And apologies if you took it as a personal attack, it wasn't really meant to be, merely me trying to show my amusement at the topic. Have fun with it, and again sorry if i offended
- to me, its just silly, you obviously think there' s something in it whereas i don't.

ps - Please stop editing, it makes my posts make less sense. Stop being so precious
Im off now, will leave you to your nonsense
edit on 11-12-2013 by expatwhite because: Edited for the Irony

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

guardianlv.com...
guardianlv.com...
guardianlv.com...

Are you able to provide any other links to this story other than these?

Also your other link has nothing to do with Nelson Mandela, but it does discuss the Mandela family just not Nelson.

The high court granted 16 members of the family a court order last week that Mandla Mandela return to Qunu the remains of three family members he had exhumed and reburied in his home village of Mvezo two years ago.

In fact here is the only thing that mentions him...

Former president Nelson Mandela, who is in a critical condition in a Pretoria hospital, has said he wants to be buried in Qunu alongside his family.

mg.co.za...

Maybe a bit better research would have helped you out.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

That was easy...wasn't it .... that is the kind if reply i am expecting and not the "NOOB THREAD ...BOOO" response .. It really becomes an easier conversation ...
Mandela dead or not was on borderline dead or in vegetable state for quiet some time since he had been fighting a recurrent lung condition .. Its just weird how world Media was silent about it for soo long ...

I find conspiracies in everything, i lost faith on the govt. and the leaders of this planet

@tsurfer2000h

I just noticed it few minutes back from reading tbh

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
well, so long as the convicted terrorist is dead, 133 charges I believe, who did nothing about his fellow countrymen being burnt to death by 'flaming necklace' I would bet some people are really happy he's gone, and his ex wife was accused of fraud?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

maddy21
[now of you need further links

Mandela's family in court for burying Mandela DATED july 1st

In that link of July 1st Mandela is reported as ALIVE.
The report is nothing to do with "being in court for burying Mandela", as you would have realised when you got around to reading it.
The court case is about the Mandela FAMILY grave, and the dispute is about the return of previously exhumed bodies.
Mandela's involvement is that it affects where he would be buried WHEN he dies.

edit on 11-12-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Last week was the 40th week in a cycle of 40-week cycles. Messages are often sent in the 40th week. So it is obvious that the handlers of Mandela pulled the plug so the death news could be broadcast in the 40th week. Mandela has been eyes shut unresponsive since June. His death is the message. We are now in the 1st week of a new cycle. This new cycle is all about archetypal duality. Watch what happens to the stock market....

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Its just weird how world Media was silent about it for soo long ...

Not really, because it just isn't that big a story hearing about having his bed pan changed.

You see although he is a high profile person hearing about his daily life in a hospital bed is not that big a story, but when he dies then it becomes a big story.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Maddy , they will distract , don't worry , your not the only one look here :- mandelaeffect.com...

Its too much for some minds to conceive and it threatens their belief structures , so they will be adverse to your attempts to inform them. Some just want to hide it.

I have the memory of him dying in prison.
edit on 11-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hey didn't he die in prison??

I think he died around June too, I think his been used as a prop for Obama part of the new world order, Obama going a 3rd term as President.
People will see Obama as similar to Nelson Mandela and because Obama is the first black president of the US, Like Mandela was to SA.
he will do a 3rd term and 4th term until he retires or dies. Also I know your presidents are only allowed 2 terms as president, but something in this rule is about to change.

If someone could add to my hypothetical theory cool its just a theory's are theories.
sorry for my thoughts if I have offended someone but what if.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join