It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineered Snow Storms Wreaking Havoc around the Globe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

Can Snow Storms Really Be Engineered?

There is a mountain of data including already conducted experiments, satellite imagery, lab tests of snow, observations on the ground, and multiple existing patents, all of which point solidly to the conclusion that snow storms are being engineered with well established weather modification processes. Two known patents for the process of “artificial ice nucliation for weather modification” are posted at the bottom of this article. The Chinese government has openly admitted they are creating ”artificial snow storms” but later backtracked after causing a billion dollars of damage to Beijing. If the Chinese government can routinely create snow storms out of what should have been a rain event, how much more advanced must our government be at this same process? When monitoring radar images of rain during a storm, it is now common to see the rain “flash out” to snow for no appearant reason. No mountains, no colliding air mass, nothing. The “meteorologists” at the Rothschild’s/ military industrial complex owned Weather Channel call this “turning over to snow”. Why would rain just “turn over” to snow for no reason?

All I know is, it's colder than hell here in Johnston City, Illinois (Southern Illinois)... Wednesday we were out in our shirt sleeves in 70 degree temps. Yesterday we had sleet and freezing rain that totaled about 3 inches, then about 9 pm it started snowing, big big flakes. It snowed for a little over 24 hours straight and atop of that 3 inches of frozen sleet we have 10 or so inches of snow. I shoveled the sidewalk, about 20 feet and the snow was very wet and heavy.

I found this article very interesting and a little scary, especially this part,

Snow from artificial ice nucleation at higher temperatures is almost always “heavy wet snow”. This is a newly introduced term pushed by the Weather Channel and other main stream media sources.

The snow that does fall is toxic. There are numerous lab tests to confirm that the same highly toxic heavy metals named as primary elements in geoengineering patents are being found in this “artificially nucleated” snow. This poisons the air, soils and waters. The effects on the Northern boreal forests are already horrific. Trees are dying in mass and soil PH values are changing radically. The artificially nucleated snow can be incredibly dense and heavy, often causing major damage to trees and structures.Wind patterns and ocean currents are also being negatively effected by the ongoing spraying and manipulation of natural wind currents. (The HAARP ionosphere heater installations around the globe also appear to be routinely manipulating the jet stream) This in turn is releasing methane hydrate deposits which threatens all life on earth. (search “geoengineering/methane release”)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
And why would they want to create snowstorms? Are they (whoever they is in your mind) planning a vacation for a ski trip or something?

The more likely explanation is that the Earth is warming, through natural causes as it always does, and as an effect, weather patterns are changing.

Not nearly as fun as your conspiracy but probably a bit closer to the truth.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The snow that's been falling in Canada's center provinces lately is really white, light fluffy stuff.
It's hard to be heavy at -30 Celsius.

We're getting the real stuff here.

The storms seen on the news going on in Europe and the UK looked frightful though, with the wind that's with them.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

" The more likely explanation is that the Earth is warming "

That has to be the Most illogical thing I have ever read on this Website .

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit

Well its a simple matter of taking the temperature around the Earth every year and averaging it then comparing it to past averages.

Not sure what you find so illogical about that but I can explain it.

When you compare those temperatures and the new ones are higher than the old ones it would indicate a rise in temperature or as some of us call it, a warming trend.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This isn't directed at anyone in paticular, but the following phrase popped into my mind when reading the thread...

"Global Warming is fake! Geo-engineering is real!"
edit on 7-12-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Evil_Santa
This isn't directed at anyone in paticular, but the following phrase popped into my mind when reading the thread...

"Global Warming is fake! Geo-engineering is real!"
edit on 7-12-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

No legitimate scientist disputes that the Earth is warming. The only argument lies in what is causing it.

Not enough data has been collected to determine what, if any, impact humans are having on the process.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The only artificial created snowstorms you'll find in the US is around ski resorts - where cloud seeding is commonplace

ie see: coyotegulch.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Chemtrails meet HAARP?

I live just north of Madison, WI - Our temperatures haven't dipped below 0 yet, and we missed out on all of the horrible weather -

Could happen naturally - but usually, in all of my 50 years hasn't -

When all kinds of people flock to a post saying you're wrong - one has to question.....

I know weather is weird, but -----

The question would be - who, or what, areas are "they" targeting?
Agricultural areas?

I always look at the earthquakes, also, when dealing with HAARP (maybe) activity(?).

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Chemtrails meet HAARP?

First thing you need to do is prove chemtrails are real, and then you can work on the HAARP controls weather.

Although you will find it easier to prove that Santa Claus can actually fly with reindeer.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Could happen naturally - but usually, in all of my 50 years hasn't -

So in 50 years the weather hasn't changed naturally, so just one question...

What caused the weather to change before HAARP?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I have flagged and starred you for what I think is an extremely informing post.

In one part I did think hey, Berkeleygal, you don't know what the Brits put up with for weather! However, I have noticed severe changes in our weather and when one looks at nature, its suffering chaos.

The truth is in the patents and one would wonder why it is kept so quiet about the efforts to control the weather and, of course its one of the best weapons that could be used against a country. Make the weather look like its destroyed crops, homes and infrastructure and one sits looking pious.

Your post is one of the most frightening I have ever read because of its implications. Toxic substances held within something many humans, especially children love to play on is pure evil. And, so well hidden amongst natural snow, one wonders how the humans who invent this kind of technology can live with themselves, especially as they must know their lives are at risk, were they ever to expose what, why and who.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Spookybelle

Zanti Misfit

Well its a simple matter of taking the temperature around the Earth every year and averaging it then comparing it to past averages.

Not sure what you find so illogical about that but I can explain it.

When you compare those temperatures and the new ones are higher than the old ones it would indicate a rise in temperature or as some of us call it, a warming trend.

I think his point was, based n the op the earth is not warming it is cooling...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The OP is a good example of why I despise websites like the one quoted. They take real events and use them to prop up their own half baked theories and get rational, concerned citizens to basically stop looking and wondering what is REALLY happening because "it's a secret PTB operation". Sorry, but that explanation just sucks big ones, it's too easy and neat, and anyone that buys into it is a fool. IMO, THAT is the conspiracy itself!

You cannot protest/take action about something if you actually believe in a fantasy that you have been sold that ties up all the ills of nature in one neat conspiracy bundle and all the sheep CT ers that bang on about chemtrails and MASSIVELY unrealistic claims about HAARP and GE effects are doing a grand job of keeping the wool pulled down tight.

If I sound angry it's because all this simplistic bollocks is really annoying. Sorry.

Global weather trends are very complex and thinking that global warming equates to everywhere getting hotter is about as bad as blaming the above. I guess we are all doomed to sink down the plug hole of existence, all the while pointing fingers and blaming "them".

youtu.be...

Are they in on it too?
edit on 7-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Have you watched many jets cross the skies in the same direction and seem Normal trails that evaporate as they should, and seen many others - at the same time - trail out in every expanding whiteness - for any normal reason?

They have already admitted to spraying aluminum and other things on us, How can you be so naive?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Yes I have. HUNDREDS of times. Here is ONE example;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have more if you want them. How about you? Please also read the responses I got and my replies as you may have similar questions.

I am not the one being naive. I have taken the trouble to understand what I am looking at, not make half arsed assumptions.

By the way, I have been told countless times on here that "they" have admitted to this or that. So far, every time, either they haven't or the person saying it is mistaking something else. If you have more I would be attentive, because you would be the first. Really.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I read threads like this and I begin to readily understand how people are duped out of millions of dollars a year and why the police have formed bunko squads.

Severe weather is severe to you. Storms like these have happened before. As far as particulates in snow, I remember proving this to myself in second grade in the late 1960's. Took a handful of snow and melted it in jar. The water that remained was dirty.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

waynos
The OP is a good example of why I despise websites like the one quoted. They take real events and use them to prop up their own half baked theories and get rational, concerned citizens to basically stop looking and wondering what is REALLY happening because "it's a secret PTB operation". Sorry, but that explanation just sucks big ones, it's too easy and neat, and anyone that buys into it is a fool. IMO, THAT is the conspiracy itself!

And of course people like Dane get away with just making stuff up to support their theories because believers don't bother to check.

The paper noted that the first two days of the storm brought 33 inches of snow to Mount Shasta City while the following days "lead-heavy snow and slush" fell.

www.siskiyous.edu...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by waynos

Have you watched many jets cross the skies in the same direction and seem Normal trails that evaporate as they should, and seen many others - at the same time - trail out in every expanding whiteness - for any normal reason?

They have already admitted to spraying aluminum and other things on us, How can you be so naive?

Why should they? How does ice evaporate at -40C? Why don't clouds evaporate quickly? How can any chemical sprayed from a plane trail out in every expanding whiteness without adding more chemical to it?

Why have these questions never occurred to you? How can you be so naive?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Good point, I was more focused on the "have you watched" part of the question. Yes, evaporate at those temperatures indeed. I'm pretty sure the answer to those questions is along the lines of a chemtrail website says that's what chemtrails do. And I was called naive!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join