It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Britain USA: America's Love for Guns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Funny ..this is how people from other countries view the weak American male and their guns...

Women we can understand..but males..it is either penis size, sexual arousal or weakness...chooose..

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Fine piece of troll bait here. Good work.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

FatherStacks

Fine piece of troll bait here. Good work.

Indeed it is. Rather sad, shouldn't this be in jokes and puns?

Still gotta love the Barrett 50 cal though. An the .45, well that's just a classic.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Focusing on guns instead of the 2nd Amendment is akin to focusing on words instead of the 1st Amendment.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Nice propaganda piece OP. It's like people are okay with our constitutional rights being mocked if there's humor involved. The vast majority of gun deaths are from gang violence, and if you think that making guns illegal is going to keep them out of the hands of criminals just like the "war on drugs" didn't do with drugs you're just ignorant. The only thing gun restriction laws will do is keep them out of the hands of law-abiding citizens and patriots. Do people actually believe that politicians today are smarter than the founding fathers of America who wrote the Declaration of Independence and Constitution, making America the place it is today, or are they just that brainwashed? Tired of this bull#.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The United States has the worse case of crimes with guns and the majority of Americans are trigger happy. Sad millions of innocent people are killed by guns in this country.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I notice you failed to mention what country you reside in.

Are you saying these "other countries" have appointed you as an official spokesperson on their behalf? And this little video clip is all they have to say?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

RamblinCheese666
The United States has the worse case of crimes with guns and the majority of Americans are trigger happy. Sad millions of innocent people are killed by guns in this country.

Annually it amounts to about 11,000 or 3.6 per 100,000 people. Hardly millions but hey, make the claim I suppose....

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

One death feels like a million deaths.
Don't forget the wars where innocent people are dying for u.s imperialist needs across the globe.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
Funny ..this is how people from other countries view the weak American male and their guns...

Women we can understand..but males..it is either penis size, sexual arousal or weakness...chooose..

I always wondered this line of reasoning. When I was trained to handle a firearm, it was instilled into me to respect it and hold a certain amount of fear for it; not fear in scared, but fear in the fact that it can do harm.

Interestingly enough, with your analogy, I cannot say the same for my own parts; as when I handle myself, I do not fear it nor do I hold a reverence of respect for it.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I haven't seen Little Britain USA, but the original Little Britain had maybe 30 minutes worth of jokes that were stretched out into two or three series by repetition. Watching the second episode felt like watching a rerun.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

RamblinCheese666
reply to post by ownbestenemy

One death feels like a million deaths.
Don't forget the wars where innocent people are dying for u.s imperialist needs across the globe.

Stop moving the goal posts and trying to make it a philosophical statement; you claimed "millions" and were shown wrong. That isn't to say that one death is not important, but what about the needless deaths via automobile accidents? Medical malpractice (which by the way, out paces "gun violence" vastly)...

Here is something to consider:
Medical malpractice amounts to nearly 200,000 deaths per year; where is the outrage?

You can post your silly little photos but it solidifies my points and makes you look like a 5 year old that just got told to sit down and color at the kids table.
edit on 1-12-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

(post by RamblinCheese666 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I am a lesbian, non-violence supporter, and musician. I would be by any scope of the imagination a bleeding heart liberal on the surface of troll baiting shenanigan supporters.(I am actually an anarchist but don't tell them that).

I am however, a 100% supporter of civilian owned firearms. The reason for that? There is no such thing as "government". It is a fancy word to explain a group of people that another group of people gave exclusive monopolies to on various types of violence.

At the heart of it gun control is nothing more than gun monopolies. There is no invisible line of morality that makes "government" people any different than "other" people.

Many Americans are avid gun supporters because they understand that equality of power is the only thing holding "government" people back from absolute corruption and abuse. You simply do not terrorize people who can shoot you back. That's why "governments" and other mafias generally try and disarm the people whom they routinely steal from.

Think how unlikely it would be for people to eat hamburgers if every cow they encountered had an AK-47 and knew how to use it. Talk about grilled.

This video, this post, and all like it are nothing more than horse #.

Horse. #.
edit on 1-12-2013 by OrphanApology because: x

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Everyone is focused on the gun and not the reason for the 2nd Amendment.

*shakes head*

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

ghostfacekilah00
Do people actually believe that politicians today are smarter than the founding fathers of America who wrote the Declaration of Independence and Constitution, making America the place it is today

Actually..yes. The same founding fathers who allowed slavery, kept women out of government, treated people of different races like garbage and did nothing to stop the slaughter of Natives, you consider these idiots to be all wise and all knowing?

I also think if they were a little smarter, they would have taken this bit out...if they could have seen what it would do to their precious country in the future. Their country men live in fear of being victims..so yeah I think they would have made some type of gun control if they were wiser.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Guess the mods are asleep at the wheel...can we close this troll thread and stop wasting space?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I am from Canada..the safest countries to live in. I do not live in fear..I do not feel the need to be armed to the teeth.

Gun violence here is considered rare, yet it happens..Guns from America leak into our country and allow idiot criminals to have them. Yet I do not live in fear and can walk safely at night..hell I even sometimes forget to lock my door at night. Still here...and me without my guns...how ever will I survive..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join