1. Buy land and homes for all my family and friends, probably put it in their children's names, and start aquaponics and farming on all the
properties, and diversify income, with various things so they all would have their own income, and work with their interests for courses and their own
additional part time or full time businesses.
2. Start local radio/newsletter/newspaper and citizens group and have wonderful speakers and video nights, tackling many issues, particularly to get
on board with being the change you want to be in the world.
3. Various land and yurts for homeless and those who need to move but can't, hanging from a thread, single mothers, and others.
4. Aquaponics from several large farms would provide weekly food for all in town so the overpriced rents and homes wouldn't be hard. I'd set up food
deliveries for all who wish them. Note, 3 acres aquaponics, grew 10 000 fish and over 1 million pounds of produce...no one would starve anywhere
5. Start creating alterantive energy devices, and ensure everyone in my area, who wished to could reduce or even just have as backup, power sources.
Would have workshops with teens and any interested in learning how to make them.
6. Would partner areas overseas, and help establish eco farms and half way houses in third world countries.
7. Would focus on education and meetups with our elected employees, to ensure they realized the country was waking up and high expectations and
8. I personally would take regression courses and help those in hospice or who needed to touch base with their inner answers, Higher Self and Source,
lives between lives, to no longer have fear, but gain peace and possibly healing.
9. Create many more community counsils and free newspapers, and deal with the monopolies, ie. start up many small businesses that are ethical, clean
energy, to replace the giants.
10. Would start dental grants for people locally as well. And businesses to fund dental care for those in need.
edit on 2-12-2013 by Unity_99
because: (no reason given)