It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Now Confiscating Legally Purchased Guns

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

staple

AnIntellectualRedneck
reply to post by violet

I'm not so sure about that. If there is anything that will start another civil war in the U.S. it's going to be trying to take guns away from Southerners.

That will be the match TPTB are looking for to call in the NATO troops.

So what way do you want to go?

Meekly or at least go down fighting? This is only a test run, get ready for it to happen across America.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jrod

www.constitution.org...
When will you people pull your heads out of your rears!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is how the authority order goes... God/Nature and THEN Man/Human Beings and THEN AND LASTLY "Government", THEN it's agents and officers!!!!

WE are the authority, do no harm to anyone and you have the Authority to say NO to cops, you NEVER surrender your name as it is your private property and when the cops or government demand it, it is extortion!!!! Violation of your PRIVATE NATURAL RIGHT!! ALL "Law" is commerce law, there is no common law anymore UNLESS YOU invoke it. Did you ever surrender your right of self -determination? He11 NO!!!! You ARE NOT a "person" in legal speak, you ARE NOT a "resident" but an inhabitant!!!

Wake the f_ck up already!!!!!

“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529. The Court stated: “Where the officer is killed in the course of the disorder which naturally accompanies an attempted arrest that is resisted, the law looks with very different eyes upon the transaction, when the officer had the right to make the arrest, from what it does if the officer had no right. What may be murder in the first case might be nothing more than manslaughter in the other, or the facts might show that no offense had been committed.”

AND you DO NOT register your property or apply for a permit EVER!!!

“The carrying of arms in a quiet, peaceable, and orderly manner, concealed on or about the person, is not a breach of the peace. Nor does such an act of itself, lead to a breach of the peace.” (Wharton’s Criminal and Civil Procedure, 12th Ed., Vol.2: Judy v. Lashley, 5 W. Va. 628, 41 S.E. 197).

No gun permit required to conceal and carry, BE RESONSIBLE!!! Stand up for yourselves or lose everything!!! FIGHT BACK!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
It's a sad day in America when the latest gadget being on sale is worth more to people than their constitutional right to bear arms.

edit on 30-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

Well this is a wake up call to those who know what is going to happen. Prep and survive, and perhaps watch the progressives in our society cry out when all their rights get taken away.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

This is how I see it all.

They are coming to take people's guns. What people are saying concerning this is "I don't have any guns": They can't find the guns"; "All my guns got stolen": etc.

Here is my only thought:

What in the hell good are the guns if we don't use them when the government becomes so tyrannical as to say they are removing people's RIGHT to bear arms? What then is tyrannical enough?

People may as well not have any guns, this was the day we were going to use them yet not one person cares enough about their freedom to stand up against a tyrannical government... just throw away your guns then they aren't doing you any good.

Edit to add:

Our forefathers are rolling over in their graves...
edit on 1-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Progressives favorite Amendment is the 1st. They use it constantly to inhibit others rights.

I'd like to see how they would feel if that Amendment was "infringed".

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

so...how much time have you spent in court or jail?...how much money on lawyers have you spent? who do you think is going to be doing all of this?...not people with a family, living paycheck to paycheck. in order to do what you say, one needs time and money. calling people out online and telling them what a bunch of sheep they are, does nothing but piss people off, and if they take your advice they will end up in jail.
now I'm not saying your wrong, but, raging out on internet sites or going out in public waving a gun does nothing to facilitate change.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

In the revolutionary war a 14 year old drummer boy was killed. That action caused even quakers to take up arms against the British and led to the Continentals winning which led to the constitution we have today.

In 2013, another little boy has been killed at the age of 13, by a tyrannical government. No one cares, not even those who would call themselves fighters rise up against tyranny.

Yeah, I will survive, because that is what I do. But I think its wrong to be surviving instead of fighting for the constitution so many died for. What does it make me, to live? I think it makes me rather ungrateful for what was given to me... so yes, I think it is wrong. I just cant win any battles alone either, that is simply common sense.

So then I survive, but everyone will have to forgive me if I cant watch what they are doing do the constitution...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
No offence to the OP, But...
when I see this in more local papers and news outlets I will believe it.
Not saying MSM, but local. Something about this article and its source
says fear monger. Anyone here in California hearing this on the streets?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

This is how I see it all.

They are coming to take people's guns. What people are saying concerning this is "I don't have any guns": They can't find the guns"; "All my guns got stolen": etc.

Here is my only thought:

What in the hell good are the guns if we don't use them when the government becomes so tyrannical as to say they are removing people's RIGHT to bear arms? What then is tyrannical enough?

People may as well not have any guns, this was the day we were going to use them yet not one person cares enough about their freedom to stand up against a tyrannical government... just throw away your guns then they aren't doing you any good.

Edit to add:

Our forefathers are rolling over in their graves...

This post is thread-worthy in of itself!

How many here, would either fight gun confiscation or hand them over?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Neither.... Actually. Either one is a loss and it's over long before that immediate confrontation started.

If they show up to take your guns and you hand them over. You're left with no guns and sleeping in your own bed.

If they show up to take your guns and you do NOT hand them over? You're left with no guns and sleeping either in a lock down hospital ward from your injuries in the fight, or a concrete block they call a bunk in the local jail.

Either way, at the close of the day, the guns are gone. Nothing, either way, changes that outcome.

The only winning moves are either to A). Move to a state that doesn't view guns as enemies in themselves (there are plenty..one just has to get over living on the coast) or B). live by the idea that they cannot take what they cannot find...and they WILL FIND anything on your physical property, however cleverly someone has hidden it.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If they came to my door for my guns, that would be the day I died, unless God willed otherwise.

If they came to my neighbors house, and my neighbor asked me to stand with him, that would be the day that I died, unless God willed otherwise.

If they came to my countryman's state, and my countrymen asked me to stand with them, that would be the day that I died, unless God willed otherwise.

but no one is asking...and no one is standing.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

beezzer
Progressives favorite Amendment is the 1st. They use it constantly to inhibit others rights.

progressives use the 1st amendment to inhibit other people's rights?...huh?...which logic hat did you pull that out of? when you fight for the 4th as much as you fight for the 2nd, I'll listen.
and as far as the bill of rights, and the start of this great nation, do you know that only 6% of the entire population was eligible to vote for the first president (George Washington) of the united states? seems like there was a lot of "infringing" going on back then too.
www.archives.gov...
edit on 1-12-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I believe you. If it is just you, however, it'd be a spot on the news and nothing more. If it is your entire town, your state, then it becomes a force to be reckoned with.

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't think even gun-safe states are really safe anymore. They have become targets of the authoritarian movement.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

jimmyx

beezzer

progressives use the 1st amendment to inhibit other people's rights?...huh?...which logic hat did you pull that out of? when you fight for the 4th as much as you fight for the 2nd, I'll listen.
and as far as the bill of rights, and the start of this great nation, do you know that only 6% of the entire population was eligible to vote for the first president (George Washington) of the united states? seems like there was a lot of "infringing" going on back then too.
www.archives.gov...

Who endorses PC?
Who endorses "free speech zones"?
Who plays the race-card?
Who redefines the past?
Who changes narritives?
Who re-writes history to suit their own political desires?
Who infiltrates schools with indoctrination?

Progressives. In both parties. I can't think of a more dangerous movement than the progressive movement in America right now.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

For a just cause, sir, it is an honor to die.

I would rather my grandchildren and great grandchildren read a clip about my death than for me to sit and show them antique guns and tell them stories about the time when it was legal to own them in the United States.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I couldn't disagree more. States like Missouri here may be targets, but we're a target of A LOT of things and people. We'll get over it.

The fact is..I can still list a gun or buy one from a private classified listing in my state. No law, no state and no permissions or permits from anyone. Private party, hand to hand in a parking lot if the citizens of Missouri so desire..and I've bought and sold a few that way. Through online classifieds.

I even sold a few a couple years ago in a Yard Sale (My AR-15 was one of them there). It was funny because one of the guys who came up was all officious like I should know or care who or what he was, and went into telling me how he reported me and my yard sale to the Sheriff's Department, but our Sheriff's suck because they told him I was breaking no law and he ought to pass along any good deals he finds so they may stop by later. (laugh). I shouldn't have, but I did laugh....That pissed off the transplant even more.

Anyway... Not EVERY state is equal by any stretch of the imagination, however much media wants to convey that impression. No one here is coming for any guns, because they wouldn't even know WHAT to come for. Missouri has *NO* gun registration or licensing system of ANY kind. No one to report to. no one to record with. No one cares. Just the Feds for NICS...

Freedom ...It is out there. It just takes some effort and refusal to listen to the idiots who don't know better.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Recently I was a brief resident of the state of Connecticut.

Just one tragic incident changed gun laws forever.

But I do know what you mean. In Utah, I went to buy a .22 Savage for my son to learn how to shoot. The seller was a fire fighter. We went to the station which was right next to a police station and everyone came out to take a look at the rifle.

My son who was 7 at the time was the star of the crowd and the cops and fire fighters thought it was a great thing to be teaching him gun safety and shooting at the appropriate age.
edit on 1-12-2013 by beezzer because: e

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by beezzer

For a just cause, sir, it is an honor to die.

I would rather my grandchildren and great grandchildren read a clip about my death than for me to sit and show them antique guns and tell them stories about the time when it was legal to own them in the United States.

To die for a just cause is one thing, but I am reminded of something Patton once said. . . . .

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just remember, if you kill an intruder without a registered gun, you can be prosecuted for murder depending on where you live. I have a feeling that wood chippers are going to rise in sales and intruder deaths will go unreported lol

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

beezzer

jimmyx

beezzer

www.archives.gov...

Who endorses PC?
Who endorses "free speech zones"?
Who plays the race-card?
Who redefines the past?
Who changes narritives?
Who re-writes history to suit their own political desires?
Who infiltrates schools with indoctrination?

Progressives. In both parties. I can't think of a more dangerous movement than the progressive movement in America right now.

endorses PC?...I would think people with manners, and a sense of empathy
endorses free speech zones?...the wealthy and powerful
plays the race card?...those that have seen and felt the hatred
redefines the past?...the people wealthy enough to define it in their way
changes narratives?...anyone that wishes to
re-write history?...same as the people that redefine the past
infiltrates schools?....nobody, schools are not secret organizations

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join