It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Now Confiscating Legally Purchased Guns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
hey neighbor why flowerbed machine oil watered? Roses die! - But the machinegun will not rust

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Every firearm I ever registered is reported stolen. Every firearm I have is not registered. Being on a list is a sure way to end up on another list.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

AnIntellectualRedneck
reply to post by violet

I'm not so sure about that. If there is anything that will start another civil war in the U.S. it's going to be trying to take guns away from Southerners.

That will be the match TPTB are looking for to call in the NATO troops.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jrod

I often thought the same thing after I've bought a handgun.... perhaps I shouldn't register this gun, just in case the government starts confiscating our guns?

...But....

A while back my handgun got recalled.... There was something wrong with the trigger mechanism, they said it could accidentally go off if it was loaded and dropped, so in this instance it paid to have registered it..

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

jimmyx
www.bloomberg.com...

this news report says that he was recently admitted into a mental institution....so all of you alex jones fans don't care if someone has gone into mental institution, comes out, and still allowed to keep guns he had purchased?...how about a guy that went psycho that lived in your neighborhood, and he went into a looney bin...you wouldn't mind if he went home, and had all of his loaded weapons around him?

How much time have you spent in psychiatrc hospitals? What was his diagnosis? I work in a psych hospital, and there are PLENTY of patient that I would not feel the least bit threatened by them having a gun.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
California is the rectum of America.

reply to post by jrod

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Wow so now these ass hats think they are doctors? In case these bird brains haven't figured it out yet...Antidepressants isn't just prescribed to depressed people. Antidepressants can be used to treat chronic pain, tinnitus, nerve pain, anxiety, panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder and eating disorders. Depression is a normal human emotion, especially when you live in California and have your guns taken away, live in a jobless hell hole, have a crooked government and have no civil rights anymore. So yeah people have a reason to be depressed. Of course you feel you have to take our guns away as we might just shoot you in the face.
edit on 1-12-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

HanzHenry

whenever you want to come to southern California let me know, this 6'2" 245lb former marine has all I need to deal with you.

I'm sure you do, but 3rd world tourism is not my idea of fun.

HanzHenry
And furthermore, your country (assuming UK) is responsible for the impoverishment if 1/2 the world. Just because we are 300 years removed, doesn't change the FACTS.

How many people are starving because of the US's current foreign policy? Yep, far too many.

HanzHenry
. AMERICA BEAT THE TAR out of the redcoats.

The good thing about history, is that it is the truth, no matter how much rubbish you try to add to it or make up. And history shows us that the yanks weren't winning their little war until they went begging to the French and the Spanish and even the Dutch for support. It's just a fact, nothing you can do to alter it.

HanzHenry
And ALSO SAVED FROM HITLER'S wrath of air raids.

How sweet. Here comes another history lesson for the ex cannon fodder yank. You didn't "save" anyone. We saved ourselves by defeating the Nazi attempts to gain air superiority over our skies. We did this more than a year before the US entered the war (because the Japanese issued you such an an astounding backhand in your own territory).

The USSR did more to destroy Hitler's Germany on it's own than any number of allied nations combined.

HanzHenry
And my surname is Scotish so watch your mouth.

That would be *SCOTTISH* (note the correct spelling).

HanzHenry
what a JOKE... STILL allowing a MONARCH to strut around and be worshipped.

What a JOKE... STILL letting an ELECTORAL COLLEGE decide who wins the elections, despite poll results, and be called "democracy"

HanzHenry
If the people in England had HALF the "stuff" the Americans did, they would have destroyed that disheveled crown in 1776...

Why would we want to do that? Since the Glorious Revolution and the Restoration, the monarch has been a mere figurehead. Unlike the US President, who it seems, can do absolutely whatever he wants, against the wishes of the people.

HanzHenry
KEEP BOWING to scum with a crown

I don't bow to anyone, but I'd rather have a monarch than live in the corporate dictatorship you call home.

Maybe one day your masters will let you have more than 2 political parties to play with, even less likely that your government will give you a taste of democracy.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Let me follow this. If you obey the law, you get screwed when people who don't obey the law (registering a gun) get to keep their weapons. If you try to work hard and keep a job, you may earn less than someone who doesn't even try to work. If you make more money, they take more taxes but if you don't have much money, they give you money. If you come to this country legally you wait a year for citizenship, but if you come here illegally, you may get amnesty. If you pay $500 for a phone and $60 per month you are responsible, but if you are not responsible, they give you a free phone. And...if you vote to obey the laws, work hard, keep a job, budget your money, etc...the Obama administration considers you a terrorist or anarchist and sends the IRS after you or f's with your ObamaCare. Oh...sorry...that is the future, not the present. Silly me.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I would really like to find a second source for this. Not even the NRA is saying his is happening. Though they are talking about Cali and the piss poor job they are doing protecting the constitution. Lots of new bans, but nothing about this.

I'm just concerned because this is the scenario people have been waiting for as a grand finale. Is someone trying to speed up the process writing a phony article? Or is this really happening? The repercussions of these actions are quite severe if it is indeed true. Not the kind of gossip you want to pass around if it is not. Know what I mean?

Lets see if we can back this story up with another article or two. If it is indeed true, we need to spread this story like wildfire. Cali holds 1/9th of the nations population. I wouldn't want to live there right now. Pretty sure the illegals aren't on the register, therefore neither are their weapons.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

I agree totally to most extent...was a cop 7 years and resigned after an argument with my chief...we disagree extremely on something. Was the best decision I ever made. Ive seen cops say no many times before...there are ones out there that will. Its just unfortunately the few and alot depends on all the variables of the situation.

It would be pretty easy tricking cops as an administrator putting out false intelligence... the cop may think its a real bad dude out there when its not. Something to be aware of too.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

smithjustinb
California is the rectum of America.

reply to post by jrod

California is where America gets a huge chunk of its food supply, so we know what you have been putting in your mouth. and as a native of California, please reframe from moving here, you'll be doing all of us a favor.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

It completely depends on the reason. The 2 days is very telling. If you overdose accidentally or intentionally they put you in the psych ward on suicide watch. You think someine should be strippes of their 2nd amendment rights because they took too many pain pills and had to go to the hospital? I know someone who was put in a psych ward for a few days because of that and he wasn't actually tryinf to commit suicide. He was young and stupid.. he would never be able to own guns.

You don't have to be crazy to end up in a psych ward. Crazy generally isn't a 48 hour stay.

I guess you just believe what your told. The gov just has to have a reason to lock you up for 2 days and that's enough for you. No questions asked.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

When you guys are disarmed completely us in the east would have a great time taking your beaches. If we wanted them, unfortunately the cesspool of california is literally becoming a cesspool as the pacific dies. ( link ) As for the food.. cali is notorious for spreading e coli from sewage getting on the food they grow. It happens every year.
edit on 1-12-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jimmyx

It completely depends on the reason. The 2 days is very telling. If you overdose accidentally or intentionally they put you in the psych ward on suicide watch. You think someine should be strippes of their 2nd amendment rights because they took too many pain pills and had to go to the hospital? I know someone who was put in a psych ward for a few days because of that and he wasn't actually tryinf to commit suicide. He was young and stupid.. he would never be able to own guns.

You don't have to be crazy to end up in a psych ward. Crazy generally isn't a 48 hour stay.

I guess you just believe what your told. The gov just has to have a reason to lock you up for 2 days and that's enough for you. No questions asked.

as with everything else, I would tend to research this a little deeper, before accepting the hyperbolic conclusions, drawn from the scant information of this particular article... his past history, his social interactions with others, his medical record, any drug use, family problems, legal problems...might be a factor. it seems to me it's you, that hasn't asked the questions.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join