It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The report on Sandy Hook has just been released by the state's attorney's office.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

alienbiopsy
13. The demolition crew was legally sworn to secrecy regarding anything they might see at the school.

of the items on your list, this one interests me the most...

it's another one of those things nobody really talks about...

anyone else notice how they were REALLY eager to demo the building? it was fenced off, and now it's gone....i mean, it wasn't irreparably damaged, no real need to demo it...doesn't make sense..

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yes , who was the "Gas Guy". and which company did he work for?

If he was present around the time all this went down at the house , why is there not more information about him, or have I missed it?

Did they even have gas?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Not to mention, all of the DNA evidence and such would have to be tossed out, or it would work in the defense favor. Afterall it either means the forensic team screwed up bigtime and contaminated it, or someone else came and popped the mom with a weapon used at the school, after the school shooting.
edit on Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:38:28 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

That's pretty much what i said/suggested 2-3 pages ago....glad to see i'm not the only one thinking it..

Snarl
reply to post by TKDRL

The weapons involved and the way they were used/selected merit deeper consideration. The one used in the Lanza home (while obviously effective) makes little sense to me. Either of the handguns or the AR would seem to be the logical choice.

Yeah, i don't get that either.....the report identifies the .22 rifle as a savage Mark II....i looked it up on their site, and the mark II is a bolt-action rifle, with a detachable box mag, chambered in .22LR......when you think of the effort of the repetitive action necessary to put 4 rounds from a bolt-action rifle into someone...i dunno....it just seems to me that something semi-auto would have been easier.....to go to the extra trouble with anything less than a shotgun, feels like maybe he really hated her, and wanted to make sure she was extra dead.....but then again, he had a saiga-12....what the hell? if you want someone extra dead, that's the weapon to use....

you're completely right, it makes no sense at all..

alienbiopsy
reply to post by TKDRL

There's also the question of how DNA from one of the victims in the school got on the shotgun that was allegedly found in the car. The most obvious guess would be that the shotgun was in the school at one point in close enough proximity to the victim to get his/her DNA on it.

yeah, you see that too?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Everything we did not see at Sandy Hook (students being evacuated, parents crying after being reunited with their kids), hospitals updating condition of victims transported there, total law enforcement response (complete with big guns monitoring students evacuating) and more we are seeing at the Arapahoe High School shooting.

I've always made excuses for not seeing that stuff at Sandy Hook but after monitoring the Arapahoe coverage today I find myself for the first time with serious questions about the lack of those visuals at Sandy Hook.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

NickDC202
Everything we did not see at Sandy Hook (students being evacuated, parents crying after being reunited with their kids), hospitals updating condition of victims transported there, total law enforcement response (complete with big guns monitoring students evacuating) and more we are seeing at the Arapahoe High School shooting.

I've always made excuses for not seeing that stuff at Sandy Hook but after monitoring the Arapahoe coverage today I find myself for the first time with serious questions about the lack of those visuals at Sandy Hook.

Yes.

The event at SH was exceptional as compared to other similar events. Continues to be so.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Funny you should say this. I just posted almost the exact thoughts, in different words, on page 4 of the Arapahoe thread. Fascinating, and yet, people are criticizing the patting down of students, gun control, etc.

In fact, after 4 pages, I was the first person to even bring up the huge differences, which I find hugely revealing and intriguing at the same time. Certainly something I thought and expected that would be brought out on the first page of the thread.

I admit to being surprised.

edit on 14-12-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Libertygal

Funny you should say this. I just posted almost the exact thoughts, in different words, on page 4 of the Arapahoe thread. Fascinating, and yet, people are criticizing the patting down of students, gun control, etc.

In fact, after 4 pages, I was the first person to even bring up the huge differences, which I find hugely revealing and intriguing at the same time. Certainly something I thought and expected that would be brought out on the first page of the thread.

I am glad I was not the only one to experience that moment watching the Arapahoe coverage. As I had mentioned, for a year I was able to make up reasonable explanations for all sorts of missing visuals related to Sandy Hook, but yesterday did much to debunk almost all of those and for the first time I find myself with very, very serious concerns about those missing visuals, emotions and lack of details regarding SH.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

NickDC202

Libertygal

I am glad I was not the only one to experience that moment watching the Arapahoe coverage. As I had mentioned, for a year I was able to make up reasonable explanations for all sorts of missing visuals related to Sandy Hook, but yesterday did much to debunk almost all of those and for the first time I find myself with very, very serious concerns about those missing visuals, emotions and lack of details regarding SH.

That makes 2 of us.

There is so much about sandy hook that just "doesnt make ANY sense".

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Daedalus it wasn't irreparably damaged, no real need to demo it...doesn't make sense..

only makes sense if it was demolished to dispose of troublesome evidence that contravened the 'facts' as spoon-fed to the public. now where have we seen that before?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This video from Denver's ABC News affiliate illustrates many of the visuals that were quite apparent at Arapahoe and, correct me if I'm wrong, seemed to be missing at SH: www.thedenverchannel.com...

Although the report fails to mention it, might anyone here be so kind to share any knowledge that you might have regarding when/what time the first TV cameras or news chopper arrived at Sandy Hook on 14 December 2012?

Such information would allow me to better understand how this event transpired in the media-- we know that the shooting occurred between 9:30am-10:00am eastern; the information about the time the first broadcast media arrived would be most helpful to me and likely many others. (Please don't share the Newtown Bee timing because they are well known fabricators of information whose reporting should not be trusted)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The supposed news footage showing police rushing to Sandy Hook wasnt even sandy hook at all, it was another school in the same county having a drill of exactly the same thing on the same day. When has that ever happened before?
Oh wait.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

OneManArmy

The supposed news footage showing police rushing to Sandy Hook wasnt even sandy hook at all, it was another school in the same county having a drill of exactly the same thing on the same day. When has that ever happened before?
Oh wait.

OneManArmy, I'm going to ask if you might be so kind as to please expand on that comment to allow me to better understand what I think you're communicating.

Based on my own recollection which could be slightly inaccurate, I recall hearing the first reports about a school shooting in Connecticut around noon eastern (and recall the initial reports being 2 victims). Noon eastern, in my mind, gives LE about 2 hours to evacuate the students prior to the first media arriving (which is enough time and explains the lack of visuals). However, I think I may be completely off in the timing I recall; therefore any hard numbers that we might collectively be able to substantiate would be most helpful.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

NickDC202

OneManArmy

Oh wait.

OneManArmy, I'm going to ask if you might be so kind as to please expand on that comment to allow me to better understand what I think you're communicating.

Based on my own recollection which could be slightly inaccurate, I recall hearing the first reports about a school shooting in Connecticut around noon eastern (and recall the initial reports being 2 victims). Noon eastern, in my mind, gives LE about 2 hours to evacuate the students prior to the first media arriving (which is enough time and explains the lack of visuals). However, I think I may be completely off in the timing I recall; therefore any hard numbers that we might collectively be able to substantiate would be most helpful.

London 7/7

Just one instance.

Heres a video about the Sandy Hook "Drill"

That is a debunking video, worthy to watch but heres what I meant to post....

edit on 201312America/Chicago12am12amSat, 14 Dec 2013 09:08:03 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The only video I was aware of, the actual Sandy Hook footage, was the helicopter showing the men in the woods behind the school being apprehended.
(There were 3 men out there, but they only got two)

If I am not mistaken, shortly after that, all helicopters were told to leave the airspace over Sandy Hook, and banned to a certain mile radius, effectively 'closing' airspace directly over the school

I could be wrong, but from that point on, the only footage from the air were extreme zooms from the limited radius fly zone, of the fire station. They were banned to a distance so far, they could effectively see nothing at Sandy Hook, and left the area. For some reason, I am remembering a 10 mile no fly radius?

We are all familiar with the footage of the people running in circles at the fire station, in one door, through the building, out the other door, around the building, then back in the same door again.

Of all the footage I have seen, that had to be the most disturbing.

Well, that, and the still mostly unmentioned 'other man', the third man, in the upper left hand corner of the apprehension video of the woods. Rarely, if ever, does anyone address the man skulking in the trees who eventually flees after the police take down camo guy, and the second guy, whom they eventually let go.

Though it has been pointed out many, many, many times, no clear answer has ever been given of who the mysterious person in the woods that got away, was.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

RoScoLaz

Daedalus it wasn't irreparably damaged, no real need to demo it...doesn't make sense..

only makes sense if it was demolished to dispose of troublesome evidence that contravened the 'facts' as spoon-fed to the public. now where have we seen that before?

that's what i was getting at....

there was absolutely no normal, sane, logical reason to destroy that building....yet they were so eager, so willing, so quick to level it, the SECOND the CSI's were done with it...

it makes no sense, unless you're skeptical, and think not all is as it appears...then you move from looking for normal reasons, and assessing the plausibility of what would be considered "oddball" reasons....

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

As to the question of "one of the victim's DNA" being at the Lanza home, I am going to proffer a theory.

It has been stated, and discussed that the mint green car belonged to "one of the teachers". It had also been discussed that the bullet holes, put forth as being from that day at the school, looked like exit holes from the passenger side of the car. Especially the way the trim is blown outwards, it is hard to explain this being an entry hole. These things, along with the visible rust in the photos, lends to those holes being from a prior incident, perhaps in the not too distant past.

I do not know how long it takes rust to start to form on a car.

It was stated early on in the incident, then scrubbed and nearly forgotten, that Adam had been at the school the day before and gotten into a heated "argument" or "discussion" with someone.

I believe the report shows from cell tower pings that they believe Adam 'cased' the school the day before the incident.

Now, for my theory.

That Adam was somehow 'involved' with this teacher, either on a personal basis to do with his alleged 'disability', or, he had an infatuation, and was basically hounding her.

At some point prior to the incident, Adam ended up, with a weapon, in the passenger seat of her car. After some sort of confrontation, and shots fired either 'accidentally' or from some sort of struggle, perhaps he was going to commit suicide in her presence?, she took him home.

Hence, the victim's DNA was present on the weapon, and ultimately, in the Lanza home.

Adam, after this incident, having been rebuffed in an intimate manner, and/or, prevented from suicide and outted to his mother, decided to avenge himself.

This led to the heated confrontation at the school the day before the shooting, where police admit he is known to have taken the route from home to the school, yet the talk of this confrontation was silenced.

Feeling anger and resentment over the confrontation at the school, Adam goes back the next day to get his revenge.

This hypothesis works in so many ways, and IMO, it appears to me that he had a romantic interest in her. This is more a gut feeling, but it would explain the destruction of computer hard drives. He likely had images, etc., he didn't want anyone to see. She was a pretty woman, and it would not be unheard of that he could have become obsessed.

Also, the incident from within the car was likely unreported, because the teacher, upon returning Adam to his mother, felt the incident had been 'handled', and likely felt no reason to report it.

There were a couple of supporting testimonies about the confrontation the day before, but this was likely silenced simply because failing to report this incident could be the blame that actually led to the shooting.

Once Adam found, and disposed of her, and the witnesses in the room, he killed himself.

This seems to me to have been a romantic love interest, unrequitted.

And that is MY OS.

ETA: I feel the reason this aspect of the case was silenced is because the teacher would likely have suffered some damage to her reputation, even if this was unrequitted love, but, just but, in the case they did actually have some sort of 'dating' relationship, there would be great interest in protecting her reputation in death.

In other words, why drag her through the mud? It would ultimately serve no purpose, except we have the perception of some sort of cover-up, which leads to much speculation. Him having an infatuation, and her rebuffing it, though, would do nothing except explain his actions. She would still be to blame for not going to authorities over the possible previous incidents, ie: the car and the confrontation at the school the day before. In other words, blame the victim, and not the perpetrator.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Libertygal

The only video I was aware of, the actual Sandy Hook footage, was the helicopter showing the men in the woods behind the school being apprehended.
(There were 3 men out there, but they only got two)

If I am not mistaken, shortly after that, all helicopters were told to leave the airspace over Sandy Hook, and banned to a certain mile radius, effectively 'closing' airspace directly over the school

I could be wrong, but from that point on, the only footage from the air were extreme zooms from the limited radius fly zone, of the fire station. They were banned to a distance so far, they could effectively see nothing at Sandy Hook, and left the area. For some reason, I am remembering a 10 mile no fly radius?

We are all familiar with the footage of the people running in circles at the fire station, in one door, through the building, out the other door, around the building, then back in the same door again.

Of all the footage I have seen, that had to be the most disturbing.

Well, that, and the still mostly unmentioned 'other man', the third man, in the upper left hand corner of the apprehension video of the woods. Rarely, if ever, does anyone address the man skulking in the trees who eventually flees after the police take down camo guy, and the second guy, whom they eventually let go.

Though it has been pointed out many, many, many times, no clear answer has ever been given of who the mysterious person in the woods that got away, was.

Thanks for your thorough, thoughtful reply.

To be more specific, what I am trying to determine is the actual time the first news chopper started broadcasting or the time the first news crew began filming.

Can anyone help?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Libertygal

This hypothesis works in so many ways

no...no, it doesn't....

i never got a chance to study the mint green car, but i highly doubt they were exits...

and now for why your whole theory falls apart..

the weapon they claim to have found the DNA on, is not something you could easily carry around, and is not really something you'd commit suicide with, unless all of your pistols were broken, you were out of razor blades, and drain cleaner, and pills, and there were no tall buildings around..

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think the DNA was the ATF agents who showed up on scene to get the serial numbers on the weapons at both scenes. In the bedroom which was the last place they went the DNA was found and there was a object collected that seemed out of place. Cotton ball with BLS. I think they wiped the serial number to see the numbers better and left a cotton ball behind. They handled the weapons at both scenes and contaminated them with DNA from the school. And this was before the crime scene was sealed in order to preserve the evidence. I guess collecting the serial numbers allows them to chase leads right away without waiting days for the reports to come in with serial numbers. Makes since they would want to find who the guns belonged to in case there was other suspects who got away.
edit on 14-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

no...no, it doesn't....

i never got a chance to study the mint green car,
but i highly doubt they were exits...

Quite the statement to make, especially for someone who admittedly never studied the car.

One would think before passing ANY judgement, you would look at the photos. Especially the ones showing rust. Taken the day of the shooting, because the cars were towed away that day, for evidence. Rust. The same day. Yeah, get back to me on that.

This video clearly points out the rust on the car, surrounding a bullet hole, purportedly to have been made that day, by Adam Lanza.

Oh yes. Not to mention, the trajectory. From the still photos of where her car was parked, there was an SUV in front of her vehicle. The bullets would have had to have traveled through the engine block in some of the shots, to enter her car. How did a bullet fired from inside the school hit that upper portion of her car by the windshield, at the totally wrong trajectory, flay the metal and trim upwards and outwards, in exactly the opposite direction the shots would have been coming from? More Kennedy Magic Bullets? Better yet, how did the one on both the drivers' door and passenger side both look like direct side shots, when they allegedly came from the building, which her car was facing, parked behind an SUV?

www.youtube.com...

Just sayin...

Here is a video showing the car. The second bullet hole shown is UNDENIABLY an exit hole. The metal is flayed outwards, the trim is bent upwards and out. That shot was fired from inside that car.

www.youtube.com...

And, suicide was only a part of that theory. Any other number of things could have happened in a confrontation in her car. Think how a woman would act or respond to come out to her car after the day is over to find a young man sitting in it, waiting for her. And, consider he may have been armed. Any number of things could have happened.

So no, the whole theory does not fall apart, it just doesn't fit the whole, "the government is in on it" conspiracy.

ETA: here is a link to a still photo of the parking lot, showing the green honda, taped off. It shows it, clearly behind the SUVs in the single front row. The video on the next page shows the first helicopter to arrive on scene, and demonstrates in the first minute, where the green honda was in relation to the other cars, from multiple angles.

Note : Linking to this article only for the aerial photo of the parking lot showing the car, not the conents of the article. I cannot upload images to ATS from my phone.

www.sott.net...
edit on 15-12-2013 by Libertygal because: ETA link

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join