It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

JBA2848
This appears to be the route they say he took.

goo.gl...

So did he go to the High School or drive past it on the road to Sandy Hook?

This is the kind of BS he's peddling:

[b]According to a source familiar with the investigation, Adam Lanza’s car was believed to have been identified on the school surveillance footage circling the school parking lot. The official believed Adam spotted two police cars, which were parked in the lot, and decided to move on. The official had not seen the actual footage.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

Notice all the qualifiers.
Great stuff if you need fertilizer.
Is this guy looking to get sued or is he being paid to tow an official line?

His route goes right by the High School,
It's also the road to get to Sandy Hook.
Surely some place on that road had security cameras running.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think he took some facts then made his own story up to fit them together and add Drama so the reader can get the feelings he wants them to get from reading his book. My problem with it is you want to do a fictional drama about school shooting have at it. But don't pull the Dan Brown style of facts real case mixed up with a fictional fantasy. Something written on Sandy Hook should be factual and heavily investigated journalism. Something they truly are missing today.

But with our government you might be locked up under spying or terrorism and tracked down by the NSA.

edit on 4-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
...I agree this book is playing fast and loose with the "facts".
Lanza couldn't have shot 6 or 8 bullets from the Bushmaster in 1 second. There was no bumpfire stock, this was a standard AR15 requiring him to pull the trigger once for every shot.
That kind of hyperbole is lying.

I was going to ask the same question, except - I don't know enough about the kind of weapon (didn't know if it was full-auto or semi-auto) to ask intelligently.
Even 6 pulls of the trigger (presuming there is some kind of resistance &/or "kick/recoil") in a second...? Blinding fast trigger finger. Guess all that video game practice came in handy.

...Much is what he writes is invented history created from a bare skeleton of known events. Did Dawn Hochsprung really lunge at the gunman? How could he interview witnesses without running afoul of Lt. Vance? Or did they allow him?

This guy had access to a lot of stuff we do not - gaming history, browsing history (?!)... And, must have had access for a good while.

Guess they give permissions to those that will tell what they're told.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

JBA2848
Going back to the Richard Novia being fired in 2008 at the same time Adam Lanza was pulled out of school and his mother began to battle the school. I found a interesting article.

A kid tied to a chair with plastic wrap, choked, hitler mustache drawn on his face. He was then pushed down the hallway of the school on a cart. And then a video of what they did to him was posted on Youtube. 7 kids were punished and then the school was sued by the victim?

www.newstimes.com...

I see the suit was filed on behalf of the victim and "Sharon W**t*r"... Wonder if that is the parent of the victim...?
If so - probably wouldn't be Adam Lanza.

(post by AnonymousWitness removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousWitness

Very interesting, that may be why they were trying to keep the calls secret, with that being said a thread was already shutdown on this topic so I think we need to tread lightly. It would be nice to get some clarification on this from the mods, this isn't speculation it was said on the 911 tapes, should we not be able to discuss what was said on the 911 tapes??

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This whole SandyHook thing is so contrived, it is ridiculous.
For anyone to take this narrative seriously, beyond
a certain point - from the very outset, in this case - is ludicrous.
They are engaging us in doublespeak and doublethink, 1984 style.
The next step in the social experiment they call our lives.
Trust yourselves and your gut/instincts. There are many here and
elsewhere that would strenuously have you doubt them.

edit on 5-12-2013 by OneFreeMan because: italics

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

jaws1975
reply to post by AnonymousWitness

It would be nice to get some clarification on this from the mods, this isn't speculation it was said on the 911 tapes, should we not be able to discuss what was said on the 911 tapes??

This is not an official staff opinion but my own.
#1 We don't know enough about the operator's conversation to even know what she was making reference to.
#2 The idea of a school massacre is so shocking many people thought it must be a drill or a hoax of some kind. Nobody wants to believe that kind of event can happen in their town.
#3 Even if it was a direct reference SO's note makes it clear - no discussion or remarks about fakery concerning the event.

There's nothing about this worthy of discussion.
Other things on the tape, yes of course but not concerning fakery.

I hope I stated that in plain enough English.
I would like to see the thread continue myself so please read SO's statement and post accordingly.

Again, this is my personal statement - not an official staff communication.
Skeptic Overlord's note - www.abovetopsecret.com...
If after reading that you still don't understand what is expected please read:
Springer's Note - www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you still have questions before making a post or new thread please contact myself or any other staff member.
Thanking you for your co-operation in advance,
ATA

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

-SNIP- They are engaging us in doublespeak and doublethink, -SNIP- There are many here and elsewhere that would strenuously have you doubt them.

There are obviously several agendas at work here.

The PC suppression agenda ... a most difficult obstacle.
The information control agenda ... laughing just around the corner and echoing down the halls.
The 'I'm In Charge Here' agenda ... well, the name says it all, doesn't it?

There's no hoax here. That the event occurred is not up for debate. That punk had a reason (agenda) for his actions. That information is being suppressed (IMO). There's a tangible awareness of an elephant in this room. Every time a volumetric measurement is attempted there's a diversion or obstacle encountered. We were all waiting for the OS. We were all expecting full disclosure. We waited for nothing.

I lack the necessary language skills to fully express my disappointment. The OP is right ... Secrecy still shrouds the Sandy Hook investigation!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Snarl
reply to post by OneFreeMan

-SNIP- They are engaging us in doublespeak and doublethink, -SNIP- There are many here and elsewhere that would strenuously have you doubt them.

There are obviously several agendas at work here.

The PC suppression agenda ... a most difficult obstacle.
The information control agenda ... laughing just around the corner and echoing down the halls.
The 'I'm In Charge Here' agenda ... well, the name says it all, doesn't it?

There's no hoax here. That the event occurred is not up for debate. That punk had a reason (agenda) for his actions. That information is being suppressed (IMO). There's a tangible awareness of an elephant in this room. Every time a volumetric measurement is attempted there's a diversion or obstacle encountered. We were all waiting for the OS. We were all expecting full disclosure. We waited for nothing.

I lack the necessary language skills to fully express my disappointment. The OP is right ... Secrecy still shrouds the Sandy Hook investigation!

Your language skills seem pretty good to me snarl. I understand you here perfectly,
I believe. If the focus is shifted to the littler lie contained within the big lie, then the
big lie remains out of sight. It is like 9/11 in that sense. 'Look over here! Shiny things!'
What is the big lie? Maybe you're right and

There's no hoax here. That the event occurred is not up for debate.
, or maybe the big lie is just a littler lie within an even bigger lie?

Maybe the cat is being slowly let out of the bag? Punks always have reasons for their actions.

[SNIP]

Mod Edit -- 15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Punks always have reasons for their actions.
edit on 12/6/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Another nine-pages have been released by the report of the Connecticut Police Chiefs Association, who were asked to review the police response to SHES back in August.

download it here:
www.cpcanet.org...
(I wasn't able to download the file; maybe a poster is able to do this and find us some more anomalies.)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Here is the conclusion, sorry I had to snapshot it. For some reason they didn't bother converting the last page to text so it can be selected, copied and pasted. Which is odd, seeing as how the whole other document was done, but not that one page.

"While we cannot prove the shooter killed himself due to the police arrival, the history of like incidents suggest this may be the case." Anyone else find that wording odd? Sounds to me like they are admitting that they cannot prove he killed himself, and hiding it carefully, in plain sight......
edit on Sat, 07 Dec 2013 07:28:04 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Records reveal that the first 911 call for an active shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School
was received at 09:35:39 hours at the Newtown 911 Center. The State Police received a similar
call from a cellular phone at about the same time and transferred the call to the Newtown 911
center four seconds later. Dispatchers immediately (with the caller still on the line) notified
Newtown police officers via radio of the reported shooting. The transmission of this information
took 16 seconds and generated a response from multiple Newtown officers, including the shift
sergeant, officers in the police station, and administrators, including the Chief of Police. All units
responded “Code 3” with lights and sirens. The first officer to arrive on the scene did so 2
minutes and 41 seconds after the first radio broadcast of a shooting. Entry to the building from at
least two points is confirmed at 09:44:50 hours.

If you notice how they word this you can see how they are covering there buts.
"Records reveal that the first 911 call for an active shooting"

They were called about a disturbance where someone was outside demanding to get in first. The principal and followed by the psychiatrist attempted to talk him down and had the original police call in for disturbance. The original officer on his way was for this. While on his way he was told active shooting hold position wait for back up. He guarded the long driveway waiting for other officers. Told paramedics to setup at the fire station a short distance from the beginning of the drive way to Sandy Hook. Now if the original call was for disturbance how much time passed before the call for active shooter? That will change the timeline for all of this. And the carefully worded phrase says original call was for disturbance.

Strange how you can rewrite history with a simple word. And technical he did not lie. Just left off crucial information.

I also made comments on Matthew Lysiak's 'Newtown' book about this. Now there is a article out which I think is a answer to when the real story will come out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.latimes.com...

Lysiak struggles again, however, as he attempts to give voice to the larger meaning of the tragedy. It's hard to fault him for this. Perhaps we're simply too close to that violent day to have much perspective about it. After all, Dave Cullen spent a decade writing "Columbine," the best book yet about America's epidemic of mass shootings. In 10 more years, maybe another writer will tackle the tragedy of Sandy Hook Elementary and get closer to the truths it has to teach us.

10 years? I think that was the answer for the true story?
edit on 7-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I guess the media is just to controlled now days. When it comes to first responders the market is to big for bad press. People might not know it but first responder equipment sales is highest it has ever been. And it is being pushed through DHS onto every police department, sheriff department, fire departments, schools hospitals, sporting event locations around the country it is a billion dollar industry and has a higher estimated income from civilian sales then the DOD it self. Yes it is DOD contractors who are selling this to civilian agencies and making more money selling to civilian agencies then branches of the military. Here is a example from Nancy Lanzas brother himself.

www.newhampshire.com.../20121214/NEWHAMPSHIRE09/121219524/0/newhampshire11

www.newhampshire.com...&q=100&maxw=350

Prescott, left, and James Champion hold the automated external defibrillator (AED) used to revive Mark Ethridge of Danville when he suffered a heart attack and collapsed on the track at Sanborn Regional High School on Dec. 9.

Just before the shooting at Sandy Hook. And the guy h e supposedly saved at a high school a Special Forces guy.

www.linkedin.com...

Want something more recent. How about a Hollywood death being taken advantage of for profit of first responders sales and equipment. Yes Fast and Furious star Paul Walker. They say donate to his favorite charity. Walker’s charity Reach Out Worldwide. Reach out World wide is the new push to sell first responder equipment around the world and or have the US government pay for it and donate it.

www.tmz.com...

With "The Fast and the Furious 6" being released on DVD next week, the people behind the movie scrambled to change the entire marketing campaign in the wake of Paul Walker's death ... and now the new ads are beginning to surface.

One of the TV spots begins with somber music and a slow montage of Paul ... and explains how a portion of the proceeds from the DVD and Blue Ray sales will go towards Walker’s charity Reach Out Worldwide.

Pretty impressive move on the part of Universal, which only had 4 days to create a completely new -- and classy -- marketing strategy.

Some USDOD propaganda to go with it.

www.today.com...

Kyle and Kristen Upham didn't know Walker personally; they just happened to run into him while shopping for a ring in a Bailey Banks & Biddle store in Santa Barbara 10 years ago and struck up a conversation.

"You could tell he had a demeanor about him; it was almost like anybody he probably would meet would become his best friend," Kristen said in a report by Jason Kennedy on TODAY Thursday.

The pair had wed before Kyle was deployed, but once he returned from overseas he said he wanted to get his bride a proper ring.

During their store visit the couple found the perfect ring in that store, but at $9,000, it was beyond their budget. So they left.

Not long after, they got a call from the store clerk. "(She was) saying, 'Here's your ring, it was bought and paid for it in full.' Just utter amazement, and sheer gratitude," said Kristen.

The Uphams had their suspicions that the anonymous benefactor was Walker, but they weren't sure it was him until Walker died recently. Then, amid the coverage of his death, one of the store salespeople came forward and told the story.

Federal Prison Guard?
www.linkedin.com...

Controlled media by the military industrial complex making billions selling equipment to civilian agencies. It is getting bad.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
And this brings up Richard Novia Adam Lanzas Tech Teacher. See Richard Novia was hired by the school board to be MR DHS for the school district to do first responder training and to prepare the schools for emergencies such as active shooter. Richard Novia still works with DHS through ISC2 and Infragard.

www.linkedin.com...

And this guy had some problems while he was there. Around the same time Adam was pulled out of school by his mother and home schooled Richard Novia allowed a few things to happen.

First you have a kid wrapped in plastic to a chair, snitch wrote on his forehead, Hitler mustache drawn on his lip, pushed around the hall ways of the school while only a janitor was at the school then it was all posted to Youtube? The police department was given a anonymous cd with links to the videos and Facebook pages showing what was posted. That is the only reason it was ever called to the attention of any one.

www.newstimes.com...

Then you get Richard Novia fired or attempted to be fired for threatening a student?

www.newstimes.com...

And one of the students who attacked the kid and cheered it all on was quoted about Adam..

www.newstimes.com...

Now here is another story about Adam Lanza and his mother teaching him to shoot guns.

“She took Adam to the gun ranges with her,” said Emily Edgerton, who attended Newtown High School with Lanza. “He knew she had these guns, and she shared the gun hobby with Adam.”

She also goes on to say this.

“He didn’t fit in,” Edgerton said. “When I heard about what happened, I guess it was a little more understandable that it was him compared to other people. But I still was surprised because I did not feel like anybody I had ever met in my life had the capability to do something like this, emotional problems or not.”

She said he always carried a briefcase in school. “That stuck out. Everybody had their own way of carrying their stuff. Some people had backpacks. Some people had bags. He chose a briefcase,” she recalled.

There seemed to be a problem with the orchestra director for DHS first responders Richard Novia?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Now that's why I love ATS. With my crappy connection/bandwidth cap I appreciate members hunting up info for me. Thanks for taking the time/effort to post that.

I'm in CO and I remember how well "contain and wait" worked at Columbine. Those poor kids watched their teacher bleed to death "waiting" for help.

It saddens me that nothing was learned from Columbine. Maybe instead of focusing on guns, we should provide for nationwide training specific to school shootings for LE or set aside funds for a special quick response team. If cops had been hanging out at that nearby fire station they could've been at SHE in a flash.

People don't want cops in schools so the next best thing imo is to start building police stations right next to them because these guys aren't going away.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Where I live there is a resource officer in all of the schools. They are employees of the sherrif's department and they are armed. They are mainly there for drugs, fights, work with social services, work with parents of kids headed for or already in trouble, etc., but I do NOT have a problem with it. I am glad they are there. Also the schools here have cameras that actually DO record. I do NOT have a problem with that either, as if there is a problem in the school there are no questions, same with those entering the school. Even though you go straight into the main office and have to sign in, there are other entrances and exits to the school that are unattended, so having a recording camera at those points is necessary in these days. I have seen other officers "visiting" the resource officer at the school before, and don't have a problem with that. Heck, if they aren't busy, I'd rather them be there instead of the doughnut shop
There are also at least two or three at games providing security and traffic control.

But I do think it is a deterrent to those at the school who may want to cause any trouble and those that are familiar with the schools, knowing there is an armed officer in the building. They know that they are going to be met with an armed officer very quickly. So, although they have that where I live, which is NOt a large city or an area with a high crime rate, I do believe it should be standard everywhere. My daughter was in middle school the past three years, and although the ladies in the office knew me, I would not have dreamed to enter the school without a photo ID, which they were very strict about. (you have to scan it in the computer upon entering and leaving) As long as it reinforces safety for the students, I don't mind one bit.

So yes you would think that even after Columbine, which years ago was unheard of, ALL schools and cities would have a better solution for attacks like this. Back then, it was unheard of, now days, it is a common occurence at schools and colleges, so shame on the county commissioners and city councils and school boards in some areas for not doing more, especially the ones in smaller areas that think something like this could "never happen here". Again, what they have in our schools has been in place for a few years and besides me not having a problem with it, I have not heard of anyone that has complained about it.

If one innocent life is saved, then it is worth it.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join