It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Think I found something very interesting here. remember me posting about Richard Novia and his Tech Club with Adam? Well here is a real twist to this story. Seems they have not been telling us the whole story. And he is dirty in this. But first let us take a look at a recent story about why Adam was pulled out of the school.

abcnews.go.com...

The aunt of Connecticut shooter Adam Lanza said the shooter's mother pulled him out of Newtown's public school system because she was unhappy with the school district's plans for her son.

So they had plans for Adam that Nancy did not like?

Marsha, who lives in the Chicago suburb of Crystal Lake, said that Nancy had home-schooled Adam after pulling him out of the Newtown public school system. "She mentioned she wound up home-schooling him because she battled with the school district," said Marsha.

Nancy battled with the school?

Now here is the real kicker. Remember old Richard Novia. Here is a article about him from 2008.

www.newstimes.com...

School administrators placed Richard Novia on administrative leave immediately following a March 11 altercation involving him and a 17-year-old junior at the high school.

According to police, during disciplinary action for an unrelated incident, Novia pushed the student while in his office with police School Resource Officer Domenic Costello.

The student told Novia, "You can't put your (expletive) hands on me," to which Novia responded, "One day you are going to get your (expletive) kicked," according to police.

The student's family did not file a complaint against Novia after meeting with police, but district administrators put Novia on paid administrative leave.

Attorney Vincent Sabatini, representing Novia, a 15-year employee of the school system, told the board at its meeting Tuesday that because the Board of Education, not school administrators, signed Novia's contract, he deserves the right to have the board address the issue.

"This is something the board should know about and be discussed," Sabatini said.

So who did Richard Novia get in a fight with? Timeline fits between both of these events that says they could be related. So what are they not telling us?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Good research my friend...your so far down the rabbit hole you best keep going...*Applause*

respects to you...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

arosebyanyothername
Re/patterns

I would love to believe that what we are dealing with is a bunch of bumbling politicians, really I would. I would love to believe that some inexperienced guys managed to fly with such precision and that planes vaporize on the ground on impact. I would love to believe that an unemployed med student had the resources to amass such an arsenal and defy odds of entrance. I would love to believe that a lone geek, slight of build and learning mostly from video games managed to pull off such a hit of expertise. The list goes on…

Because the alternative is so evil, so calculated it means there is more to correct than incompetent politicians. However, as I study history I cannot write this all off as incompetence and lone gunmen, loan geeks et all.

The moderators may take umbrage at my bring up other topics here, but time and time again I keep seeing parallel behavior between the Sandy Hook Conspiracy theories and the 9/11 conspiracy theories. With the 9/11 conspiracy people, I have repeatedly seen people who claim to be experts on the subject and yet have never actually read the 9/11 commission report, and so they have some weird cartoonish idea of what "the official story" as they put it is actually supposed to be. That tells me the entire rationale for their suspicions isn't from any actual concerns, but becuase they've been hoodwinked by the vast amounts of outright BAD information floating around the internet that they are perceiving as fact. I can give you all the case examples of this as you'd like.

Similarly, with the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories I only spent a day or two on this thread and already I'm beginnign to see the specific misunderstandings that wouldn't even be misunderstandings if the conspiracy proponents would only read the police report. The mysterious "second shooters in the woods" become less mysterious once you read the report and find out they were innocent bystanders holding cell phones that were initially thought to be weapons. The "hit of expertise" of Sandy hook becomes less "expertise" once you read the report and find out the punk just shot out a picture window in the foyer and simply blasted away at everyone in the two closest classrooms. Plus, the nut came off the rear stock of his sling leaving him with essentially one long rope being dragged around with the gun to trip over. The problem isn't really so much with the answers we're given but rather with the questions we're coming up with.

FYI my state rep is a complete idiot (I know becuase I met him personally) who was elected literally for no other reason than he was on the same line as Obama's on the ballot and he came in on Obama's coat tails. The very first bill he introduces was to require all vehicles undergo a maintenance check every 100,000 miles at state certified car repair shops. Now, guess what he does for a living. Go ahead, your first guess will be correct. Do you really think a character like that would be able to invent any sinister secret plot to stage a school shooting and get away with it?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Why do you want us to believe the official stories from a bunch of proven lairs and charlatans, that manipulate information, hide relevant information and manufacture false information to hide nefarious agendas.

Release ALL the information without manipulation and spin. We can decide for ourselves the TRUTH without authoritarian control.

Ever heard the phrase.........You're as sick as your secrets?
edit on 29-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

jaws1975

How are we suppose to respond to event A when the authorities and media present us with an event B and event C? For example Lt. Vance made a statement during a press conference that the man in the woods was chopping firewood, the Newtown Bee said that it was an off duty swat officer from a nearby town, and the official report says that it was a guy who had an app that let him know what was happening. And you wonder why people are asking questions?

You have to know that whenever major events like this occur, the rush of the media to report the events ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS leads them to report information that later turns out to be incorrect. Person A arrives at the school and pulls out his cell phone to call someone to find out what's going on, Person B see this and reports to person C that "someone ran by while holding a suspicious object". Person C reports to someone else about "a possible armed suspect outside the school", and person D in the media trying to scoop all the other media people picks this up and rushes to report on a "second shooter in the woods"

It should normally have ended there once the police report came out, but NOPE, person E see person D reporting "second shooter in the woods" and scream COVER UP and bounce ideas off of persons F, G, and H here on ATS over what the coverup actually is. I am not wondering why you are asking questions. I am wondering why you are asking the specific questions you are asking, because they jive more with the bad information being circulated than they to the actual facts of the event.
edit on 29-11-2013 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It is an odd thing to see the incredible volume of retractions that have been published since the event occurred. What strikes me ... is that I never saw those until these threads started showing on the boards.

Nonetheless, the subject of this particular thread nails a point: There's still some very apparent secrecy (which extends beyond the personals of the victims (I don't want to even talk about it)) shrouding this event. There's something creepy about that town, the influence they wield in controlling information which should be freely available, the actions of the MSM, and the actions of the authorities.

TPTB had access to the information developed during the investigation phase, they took a great deal of time to prepare a report, and some members of ATS are none-too-pleased with waiting patiently for nothing. We are very fortunate that the management/ownership of TAN/ATS are allowing (respectful) dialogue to take place here. I can think of no other forum, with a membership like ours (not the 4CHAN type ... not to slight those guys either), where rational discussion of the facts is taking place.

-Cheers!
edit on 29112013 by Snarl because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

olaru12

Why do you want us to believe the official stories from a bunch of proven lairs and charlatans, that manipulate information, hide relevant information and manufacture false information to hide nefarious agendas.

Release ALL the information without manipulation and spin. We can decide for ourselves the TRUTH without authoritarian control.

Ever heard the phrase.........You're as sick as your secrets?

Ah, jeez, here we go again. When I first came onto this thread I saw all these protests over their refusing to release critical information so I specifically asked at least five times exactly what it is the conspiracy theorists here wanted to know about the Sandy Hook shooting, but trying to get a straight answer out of anybody is akin to nailing jam to the wall. If you don't have the critical information you claim you're looking for then how do you even know what it even is to even call it a lie?

More to the point, why are you insisting on their releasing additional information when it's clear you're just going to brush it off as being a lie just as you're brushing off everything they're saying as being a lie now?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Snarl

It is an odd thing to see the incredible volume of retractions that have been published since the event occurred. What strikes me ... is that I never saw those until these threads started showing on the boards.

Nonetheless, the subject of this particular thread nails a point: There's still some very apparent secrecy (which extends beyond the personals of the victims (I don't want to even talk about it)) shrouding this event. There's something creepy about that town, the influence they wield in controlling information which should be freely available, the actions of the MSM, and the actions of the authorities.

TPTB had access to the information developed during the investigation phase, they took a great deal of time to prepare a report, and some members of ATS are none-too-pleased with waiting patiently for nothing. We are very fortunate that the management/ownership of TAN/ATS are allowing (respectful) dialogue to take place here. I can think of no other forum, with a membership like ours (not the 4CHAN type ... not to slight those guys either), where rational discussion of the facts is taking place.

Would you mind terribly giving me an example of what it is you think they're withholding that you need to have? Granted, it would be informational to hear the recording of the initial 9-1-1 call but those who have heard it (including the judge who is ordering the state to release it) all attest that it confirms the police report, so unless you need to know pedantic things like whether the 9-1-1 dispatcher said "help is on its way" or "officers are on their way", it's clear they will have no further usable information.

The police report did contain many passages that were blacked out, but being a police report it is obviously going to contain many personal details (names of innocent bystanders involved, personal addresses, and the like) which they will obviously withhold for the same reason you're not going to reveal your own name and address here on ATS. What exactly is the "secrecy" you're referring to?

On a side note, what does "TPTB" stand for? Over in the 9/11 conspiracy forums it stands for "Two Planes, Three Buildings" (a reference to the damage caused in NYC) and the context of its use here is confusing.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I see quiet a bit missing from the report. And the Attorney General said the one loud and clear. No motive. So you believe that? It does not fit. Now they say they have GPS locations that were questionable. I found them to be Gas Station, Barber shop, gun range and movie theater. There are more GPS locations to still check though. Gun range is interesting the media had the guy in the news over and over and he kept saying no I have never seen them before? Well we have the GPS showing he was there at a certain time and date. The media knew this that is why they questioned the guy over and over waiting for him to say yes I did see them and know them. Same thing goes with the Tech Club teacher. They failed to say he was kicked out of the school for hitting a kid at the same time Adam was pulled out of the school and Nancy was battling the school. Or that the teacher was the head of security for the school district not just the Tech Club teacher. Or that he works for the government with contracts. He is a member of ISC2, Infragard, DHS and a private investigator. And had ties to News Corp Channel 17 through the Tech Club. Strange how almost all information released has came through that Tech Club teacher. Even pictures of Adam. The book of Granny created in the class.

How about this photo.
images.thehollywoodgossip.com...

Followed by this one.
www-tc.pbs.org...

Those are not pictures they are screen grabs from a video at Channel 17 News Corp. Where is the video?

More Tech Club photos.
i.dailymail.co.uk...

Notice they found the original from the Tech Club.
i.telegraph.co.uk...

Tech Club ID laying on top of his sink.
www.ammoland.com...

I would almost say the cops were investigating Adam through the teacher or the teacher himself. And the media knew this but never told the public. We were left to find it ourselves.

edit on 29-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

JBA2848
Think I found something very interesting here. remember me posting about Richard Novia and his Tech Club with Adam? Well here is a real twist to this story. Seems they have not been telling us the whole story. And he is dirty in this. But first let us take a look at a recent story about why Adam was pulled out of the school.

abcnews.go.com...

The aunt of Connecticut shooter Adam Lanza said the shooter's mother pulled him out of Newtown's public school system because she was unhappy with the school district's plans for her son.

So they had plans for Adam that Nancy did not like?

The report said the kid went through entire boxes of tissues because he physically didn't want to touch any doorknobs, and that he insisted on changing his clothes several times a day. You really don't think that would have more to do with the mother pulling him out of school than some sinister secret plot to stage a false flag operation?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

See now you trying to say I support some false flag claim. I don't. Second shooter. I don't. Do I believe they are purposely hiding the fact why Adam did it. Yes!!!! Are they hiding facts to protect some one. Yes!!! I think I have already showed some in the post above.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I think the media has tried to paint Adam as something he is not. I don't know why they tried to make him more evil then a normal kid. Maybe it is just the idea that he had to be more evil then anything anybody has ever seen and they had to build a picture of it. If he was so scared to touch a door knob like Howie Mandel Then why would he go to a movie theater and sit for 2 and 3 hour movies? And should we lock Howie Mandel before he shoots up a school?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

JBA2848

I see quiet a bit missing from the report. And the Attorney General said the one loud and clear. No motive. So you believe that? It does not fit.

This is not quite true. The report said they could not determine what the motive was. That is not the same thing as there being no motive at all.

Personally I believe the motive was that the kid's poor social skills led him to develop a massive inferiority complex. From the media giving those school shooters such rock star treatment with their incessant coverage it put the idea in the kid's head to lash out at society while doing it style. Sandy Hook was therefore simply one vulnerable target he picked out of a list of vulnerable targets he was compiling, which is probably why he destroyed his hard drive before leaving.

This just is my personal viewpoint and it may be completly frivolous, but yes, the information we've been given does fit. From his methodology and preparations it's clear he knew going to Sandy Hook would be a one way trip.

Strange how almost all information released has came through that Tech Club teacher. Even pictures of Adam. The book of Granny created in the class.

Tech Club ID laying on top of his sink.
www.ammoland.com...

That is not quite true either. That photo was included in the appendix of the police report. I suspect that's where the photo this web site is referencing came from to begin with.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

JBA2848

See now you trying to say I support some false flag claim. I don't. Second shooter. I don't. Do I believe they are purposely hiding the fact why Adam did it. Yes!!!! Are they hiding facts to protect some one. Yes!!! I think I have already showed some in the post above.

No, I am saying there are Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists who seem to believe there was a second shooter. There are people right here on ATS saying they have suspicions of a second shooter. All you need to do is read the comments here to see this is not for debate.

As for "hiding someone or something", I will be honest and admit I thought the same thing. I genuinely believed the state was purposely withholding the report becuase it would show that the blood is really on the state's hands (I.E. the mother tried to get the kid committed but couldn't because of some ridiculous state beaurocracy red tape) but now that the report has been released and shows just how screwed up that whole household was, I'm starting to believe that yes, we pretty much were completely suckerpunched by that punk.

Be that as it may, there is still a difference between a conspiracy of malice and a coverup of incompetence.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Strange destroy your hard drive to cover your tracks as you leave to die?
Seems if your on your way to die you would have no care in the world certainly not what is on your hard drive at home?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

JBA2848

I think the media has tried to paint Adam as something he is not. I don't know why they tried to make him more evil then a normal kid. Maybe it is just the idea that he had to be more evil then anything anybody has ever seen and they had to build a picture of it.

No, they do it because when they sensationalise these tragedies it sells more newspapers. Unfortunately it also has the effect of giving these monsters rock star treatment to the point where they become a household name (which is why I refuse to say the name of that little POS) and it puts the idea in the next sociopath's head on how to go out in style. I personally think this is the entire reason how that punk got the idea to pull this stunt to begin with, since it was reported he was so fascinated with previous mass shootings.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The timeline fit with his Tech Teacher/ DHS School District head of security. And his job was to look at this kind of stuff to improve school safety. I question did Adam get that from him? I seen where that Tech Club talked about climbing through attics to run wires and do all sorts of things to fund the club. Was Adam a Tech Club teacher assistant for more than just the Tech Club? Adam even ran the cameras for Channel 17 News Corp broadcast from the Tech Club. And did video editing.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
IMO secrecy will always surround the investigation as far as discussing or debating it on here. Those who know there are issues with the sandy hook event cant evidence any debate due to censorship of the evidence that would need to be posted. There are many questions raised by the photographic evidence that simply cant be posted on ATS from photographs of main players apparently appearing elsewhere with different names to absolute evidence of photo shopped or altered photographic evidence.

In answer to those who will now ask what experience or qualifications do I have to warrant such a statement about altered photographs, Its what I do for a living having been educated to post graduate level... although in all fairness Im sure even a layman would see the badly processed photographs themselves.

You cant discuss the report without the evidence, you can only say the report is not consistent with known post Sandy Hook statements and media information.
edit on 29-11-2013 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

JBA2848

Strange destroy your hard drive to cover your tracks as you leave to die?
Seems if your on your way to die you would have no care in the world certainly not what is on your hard drive at home?

The guy had Asburger's Syndrome. He was so outer space obsessive compulsive that he actually took the time to compile entire spreadsheets on the details of previous mass shooting, complete with columns on the number of victims from each one...AND print it out. This is why I believe he was compiling more of his obsessive compulsive lists of where he intended to attack on his computer. I personally suspect he would have destroyed that spreadsheet too but he probably just forgot about it.

For people like that, I am too much of a dullard to understand what they think is important and what isn't.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

A 7 foot wide print out?
Where is the printer for something so large?
DHS Tech Club teacher could probably get something like that?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join